Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #6

Welcome back!!! Jaz sounds like she is doing really well!!!

Welcome back Gigi!! When we start new threads (after 140 posts) you will drop subscription, so in a few days you may need to resubscribe to the new thread

Welcome back Gigi..good to hear Jaz is growing well!

sounds like there are a few jelous kitty cats around!..guess we r lucky our cat is fine he sleeps all day (lazy bugger he is!!)

DP went back to work today it was good having him home for 4 days he was so much help, let me sleep in sunday morning, but i guess money has to come in some how!!

Just a quick hi, i am still around

Kim:What a great pic you have in your ticker

Hope everyone else is well

Went to a birthday party today at a great park, kids had a ball and were all very very good, so makes the day even better, Mason was sooo excited to go and he didnt even know what a party was i didnt think, but when we got there he sat at the table and said party lol so guess he does know

Cooper is going fine, has a bit of gastro thing at the moment so hoping that clears up, otherwise all is good, he is a cling on though and my neck and back and everything else is sore from his weight!

Welcome back Gigi! I know that feeling of being even more in love - i'm going thru that now too, sometimes i just cuddle her so tight i think she might just pop!

Almost a full night's sleep last night, she went to sleep at 630, i got her up for a feed at 945 then she woke at 1 and 2 but i just put her dummy back in and she went back to sleep then woke at 5 for a feed and then back to sleep with me in bed until 6.

Last night when i put her to bed i checked on her and she was asleep then after about 5 minutes there was a bloodcurdling cry so i run in and the cat is swatting at her feet through the bars of the cot. well, i have never been so mad in all my life - i was like caveman mother! Poor evie, he scared the sh*t out of her! i dont blame her if shes too scared to ever sleep again! I know that cat wouldve seen her legs wiggle and thought it was a game, but he knew he was in the bad books for the rest of the night and sulked in a corner. What to do? I feel for him but i just dont have the time like i used to to sit and cuddle him

Does anyone have any good ideas of how i can make money from home? I only need a bit but i am loathed to go back to my childcare job...i want to be with evie every second (well, just about!)

i feel the same about sophie, i'm soooo in love with this little princess, i want to eat her sometimes!!!!!!!
    glad your getting more sleep tara

i think everyone is having probs with pets!!! our dog is driving me nuts barking all the time grrrr

tara cant help you with money making

belinda i hope cooper gets better soon and gives your back and neck a break!!

Tara - Honey i'm with you on the cat thing. The motherhood and protector instinct just jumps into action doesnt it!? We've tried the Vet's advice completely and he still continues to urinate everywhere. We've now spent a small fortune on him since Ella arrived and cant continue to do it...
    Also with the money i heard some mothers doing some letterbox drops for printers/publishers. So you get to go out for walks and make a bit of extra $$. I'm not sure who you would talk to though.

Gigi - Sounds like you guys are doing really well. I find i'm constantly kissing Ella everywhere. Head, cheeks, hands, feet, bum... she's delicious

AJP - Do you have a pic of your little princess you can share with us? Would love to see Sophie, the love of your life.

Belinda - hope the Gastro is better for little Cooper. Ella was very clingy when her teeth cut through now she's busy blowing raspberries.

We're doing fine here. We found an apartment and are about to make an offer on it. I just hate this negotiation game... But the location is great - lots of parks nearby and a view of the local church/convent (so it will be quiet) and an interesting assortment of shops and restaurants for distractions.

Ann

ann i want to add a photo to my ticker but may take me awhile to work out as i have NO, i repeat NO idea how to do it!!!!

whoo hooo as you can tell i did it!!! yay for me, hope you like girls!!

EDT- whoops just need to change background, be back soon

EDTx2 all done!!
    Last edited by Olive; April 11th, 2007 at 05:51 PM. Reason: whoops

OMG how cute is Sophie!!!!

Thinking of cute... got some lovely professional pics done today of Chels...should arrive in 2 weeks or so!!

thanks Kim we think she's pretty darn cute!!! as is your beautiful Chelsea!!!
    look forward to seeing your professional pics on your site soon

AJP- Sophie is so gorjus..very cute indeed!

Just a quick Qu. for all:

How was your baby delivered?

Chels was Vac extraction.

Naturally, Emelia's shoulders got stuck..i had to have episitomy(sp?)

sophie naturally with episiotomy, dr was called to do forceps delivery but i delivered as he walked in

AJP - Sophies lovely...I love those cheeks. I can see why you just want to squueeezzze her...lol. thats how I feel about aston, just want to squidge him. well done on putting the photo on.

Aston was born by planned c-section, my other two were as well.

Hi gigi, glad Jaz is doing well, and that you are totally in love with her. amazing how well they are designed eh, so that all we want to do is kiss them all over...lol

Ann, aston has been raspberrying all week too. its hysterical, and is keeping us very entertained. He is soooo close to rolling over....nearly gets there, then springs back.

Made an executive decision today, no more visitors until DH's dad gets here in early May. Feeling very very streeetcchhheed. and have to look after myself, otherwise I'm useless to everyone.

Good idea Vicky, visitors can take it out of you.

Jovie was a VBAC baby, or vaginal birth after caesarean. I did have pain relief in some pethadine early on but that was it.

Well... on another note. I was so lucky today, I woke up at 5am to feed Jovie & then I headed off to a hospital an hour away to be a birth support person!!! It was amazing. Cherie from here.... basically she just needed someone to help speak out for them and instead I just got to be a part of the whole thing. I'm going to wait until she posts her birth story, but I just felt so lucky to be there & be a part of it. ykwim? Even just being able to help with putting the right music on or getting a drink... it felt good being there.

I know exactly wat u mean...Its amazing being at someones elses birth and helping out! when i was 6 weeks pregnant i was a part of my SIL birth of my newphew Jasper (mind u it probably wasn't the best time to be witnessing a birth i was s%#t scared lol) :P

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast