Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #6

lucky girl christy, it must be amazing to be on the other side of things!!!! boy he was a big baby!!!! i converted 4.85kg into pds and he was 10pd 11oz!!!!!!!!!! OUCHHHHHH

Ah wow Christy... that would have been an amazing experiance. Id love to be present for some ones birth. My friend Jess will be at new bubs birth, she is training to be a Doula and i agreed i could be one of her 3 births she attends!

Sophie is so cute i just want to smoosh those cheeks.
    Christy that sounds great. i've definately decided to study midwifery in the next few years, it was something i decided to do before i had evie and then as soon as a i had her - my mind was made up!
    Evies been rolling back to front for a few weeks now, but all of a sudden can do it in a flash so as soon as i put her down to sleep she's over! its just something else for me to worry about!

Having a bit of a down day today. does anyone else find things with dh's or dp's a little strained since baby? i didnt want to admit it but it's really got to me today

Christy - Wow what an amazing opportunity and a real honor to be asked.

AJP - Sophie has the cutest expression on her face. I'm sure she knows just how cute she is. Looks like she was posing for that shot Congrats on working out how to add it to your ticker.

Vicky - Good decision mum. Time to reset and get back to the routine.

Ella was born via episiotomy and forceps as her head was 37cm.

Well got go and get ready for a picnic with the mothers group. I'm really lucky that we all get along so well. Last week we all went to yumcha - all 10 of us. The restaurant didnt know what hit them. hahaha

Ann

Tara- I hear ya on the strained bit. Dh gets a bit worked up some days when Chels is screaming and wont stop, or just wingeing.....so it come between us and althought we dont fight...it seems to put a divide there. Ill say 'She doesnt mean to cry/scream...etc'. and he will be like 'Well why cany she just be quite, nothing wrong with her'. So i feel like i have to stick up for her...same goes with the cats.... its hard sometimes.! But in defence....our relationship is very strong and are always talking things thru.....

tara i felt things between dh and where strained after sophies birth, i felt very differently about lots of things, didnt help that i had PND, but with the help of him, dr, mchn and medication, i feel heaps better about our relationship, though dh says nothing has changed, he says he didnt notice any diffeence in me, just must have been how i felt inside.
    i find it hard not been intimate like we were before sophie, we've gone from heaps to almost none but thats due to me-
    a) not feeling like it i think due to medication which i hope to be off soon, and
    b) it still hurts!!! things arnt back to normal for me yet.

so these factors do affect things, though hubby is VERY understanding and doesnt expect it.

ANN hope you enjoy your picnic!!

KIM hows chelsea sleeping? is she still in your room?

Taralee- DP and i still the same as we were before Emelia was born at times its stressful and we argue over silly things but we get over things pretty quickly..while i was pregnant i never wanted to dtd! where as now im the one always wanting it lol (tmi) i feel Emelia's arrival has brought us closer together

We are the opposite to you AJP......intimacy has doubled since Chels arrived. I think i felt better within myself now...weird i know! And i have no pain.. 3 weeks after the birth and i was back to normal...

Chelsea slept ALL night. Went to bed at 11 but slept til 930am and only stirred a few times but never fully woke!!! Yes she is still in out room....she is back in daddies good books cos she slept so well!!

BLANCHIE your the opposite to me!!! dh couldnt keep up with me while i was pregnant!!!! wish it was like that again now but hopefully getting off medication will fix that!!!

KIM glad chelsea slept all night!!!

Vicky: Hope the no visitors thing works out well

AJP: great pic

Cant believe how much they have all grown looking at the pics

Kim: Glad she slept for you and is back in dads good books Dh wants me to put Cooper in with Mason, i do not trust mason during the day with him so no way i would trust him in a bedroom over night with him!

Christy: Glad you enjoyed the experience and i am sure you will share more about it once she posts her story

Ann: i was thinking maybe it was all to do with teeth, i have no idea when they get teeth lol, its about now isnt it? i have three kids lol and have no clue because i have no brain cells left, the kids stole them

I have tried to fight having another baby very hard, but i am losing the battle!!

So more than likely i will be TTC'ing again later in the year, want to wait awhile

Belinda losing the battle against who?? Just curious because I suddenly want another baby & DH is saying no way LOL.... I was convinced a month ago that Jovie was it for us but now she's so gorgeous and after being a part of Cherie's team I want to go again...

Myself Christy, i have been battling myself, was thinking its just hormones etc but the last month the feelings have got too strong, and i know that i will have another one, i have tried to think of why i shouldnt but that doesnt help me at all!

Dh doesnt know even lol but i dont think i would have too much trouble with him being firm on a no, so we shall see

ETA: Just reread my earlier comment and it did seem like i was battling with someone else lol but not yet

Pg with Chels i wanted to dtd all the time....this time its now and then... dont feel the need.....but btwn her birth and getting the bfp....i always wanted it!! How things change so quickly!!

How do you know when you have had enough babies???? Its a tough decision to make i think.....i reckon once i have a boy and a girl the decision might be easier!!

LOL Kim I don't know? After Matilda we kept saying "NO MORE!!!" and then after Jovie and the reflux issues "NO MORE!" now I think I've said everyday for the past 2 weeks... maybe another would be nice.... Jovie is just so beautiful and easy going... doesn't sleep but thats okay.

Yesterday really took it out of me, my milk supply has taken a huge backstep... barely anything there expressing this morning. We'll see how we go.

I sooo want to tell what happened yesterday but I feel like its Cherie's special story ykwim? She did have a c/s in the end, but the difference from my first birth story to hers is that she got to make choices along the way... so it was empowering even though it didn't go according to plan.

I just asked Craig how do you know when enuf is enuf....and he said it depends on financial choices and when we both decide to stop.....lol. In our case he 'funds' the children... so we stop when we cant afford to go on...but i worry ill wanna keep going!!!

I sooo cant wait to hear Cheries story.... must b hard for you not to spill the beans! Did she want the c/s? Im glad things went well for her!!

Oh dear.. we will need a new thread now!!! I hate new threads cos i forget whats last said before the new one starts!!

LOL, I'll start one now & make sure I put a link back to here.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678