Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #7

Default Babies Born November 2006 #7

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in November 2006.

Your Moderators for this forum are ad follows:
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] - Administrator
    Christy - [email protected] - Senior Moderator

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Your Previous thread can be found HERE

Ta Christy!!!

Olivia Guest

Should I start ? ok well ...I can't keep up with you guys ....I have missed heaps ...well to add to the current conversations,

a) me and DH are almost back to normal ...the c-section scar kind of freaks me out ( I know ..weird ) but now I am feeling better about my body and less stressed in general ..DH was very patient though and the more he helped out around the home ...the more time I could spend ...you know what.

b) I would love another baby. Am thinking about TTC. Only thing is that I absolutley love Lugh too bits and I am a bit sad about not having as much time for him ...silly I know cos he'll be bigger. The other thing is that I have always wanted to adopt or long term foster ...so perhaps that's an option, lots to think about.

Hope all is well ....we are due at Mother's group in 10 mins but Lugh is asleep ...I never ever wake him ...so I suppose we'll go when he's done.

I was worried Chels would lose mummy time.....but i think i have enuf time for both my kids!

Chels just woke after a hour sleep!! Feed time now. Have fun at mothers group Olivia

deciding when to stop will/must be a hard decsion. we have always said we'd only ever have 2, but after sophie was born i'd have 3, but finacially it would be harder and i dont want o ever regret having a third when we always said we wouldnt, but never say never!!!!! we'll see after the next one as much as i cant wait to be pregnant again because it probably will be our last baby i want to savour every moment, as i think i'll be very sad knowing i wont be preggers again, hope that makes sence!!!
    i just love spending time with sophie i want to enjoy her a little linger by herself be fore enbarking on the next baby journey, having said that we said we'd like to try again when she's one and that's only 6 months away!!! very scary!!!

also cant wait to hear about cheries story, i'd be glad if i were her not to be pushing out an 11pd baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys, feeling much better about 'strained relationships'. wierd...been having mega cramps today altho still no AF, so that probably makes sense as to why i was feeling so blue this morning i must say dh and i have always been good at talking about things. i think we know each other better than we know ourselves half the time. I hate venting about him tho because i dont want ppl to get the wrong idea about him, ykwim? i usually talk to his mum or his sister, but that can only go so far, then i feel like i tell myself that its not that important and to let it go but then i just get mad and dont want to be mad at him but need to vent and so the cycle continues! (whoa sorry...thats a field day for any psychologist out there!)
    I cant wait to have another baby either, which is good considering there is no AF yet...test was neg a while ago but cant bring myself to do another one!
    My cheeky monkey is so quick at turning over now but because of her reflux problems she has quite a spew when she does so. i just went to check on her (shes meant to be napping) and there she was on her belly with spew EVERYWHERE! and as i picked her up she giggled at me! what a clown!

LOL Taralee

Just posting in here to get rememinders

Chels is the same.... spews everywhere....and her sheets are all white.. so we get lovely yellow patches on them and they cant changed daily!! Or the carpet cops it when she wriggles off her play mat

ive been thinking lately about when we will be having next bub, im defiantly not ready yet i havent got the patience lol ones enough atm i really would love to be pregnant again though(i love the belly) but im not ready for a newborn again..we are thinking once Emelia turns 2 we will start ttc so hopefully she will be 3 once the new one comes along but things change!! plus i would like to be building my own home before next one arrives..i only want 2 i would love a boy next time but Leigh wants 3 :s

*wah* Jovie has refused my breasts since yesterday, so my last feed off my breasts was at 4.30am yesterday... she just screams in hunger and refuses to even touch her lips to my breasts. I've tried all the ABA techniques and all our failsafe tricks but she just won't. I think having the 12 hours of bottles she just decided she prefers them. The other thing is my supply has diminished too, I can only get around 20-40mls per expressing time... so in the 6 times today I've gotten just over 1 bottle .... I'm going to go drink a bottle of wine now and grieve.... too bad it feels like my bb's are exploding but nothings coming out. Feeling pretty sorry for myself, I just said to DH "some birthday present..." I think I'll let myself feel bad for a why....

It makes me so sad because I love breastfeeding and want too....

Christy u have done so well til here...and ur still doing well!! I hope Jovie takes to them again soon.....does that mean if ur not getting much out expressing....even if Jovie was taking to them she wouldnt be getting any, any how?

Happy birthday tho... have a good night!!!

oh Christy no! don't feel so down, honey. I dont really know what to say to make you feel better but i just want you to be happy.
    i went to pick dh up from work and evie SCREAMED the whole 40mins. my heart was breaking. by the time we got there and i could comfort her she was shaking and vomiting everywhere. oh i feel so terrible .she slept in the car on the way home so she's missed her bath time and is all out of whack. still asleep so i'll see what happens....i have a feeling i'm in for a bad night - but it's all my fault for stuffing her around. too much time in the car today. *bad mummy guilts creeping in*

CHRISTY enjoy that bottle of wine!!!! i've just cracked one my self, going down well with the maccas i just ate!!! are you using an electric or manual pump? i pumped on monday and only got 100ml, which i know sounds a lot compared to your 40 mls but the pump isnt anywhere near as efficient as sophie!! could that be the same case for you?

TARA dont feel bad hun :hugs: we all throw our bubs out of whack, just remember it's just one day, tomorrows a new one, and you didnt upset her deliberatly!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!!!

Sorry to hear that Jovie has taken to her bottles but u have done really well gettin this far with the booby juice!!

my 21st party is this saturday yay! (birthday isnt till wednesday though!!) bring on the diamond presents lol (birthstone)

BLANCHIE you make me feel old!!!!!!!! though the night of my 21st is the night my DH first hit on me!!! so very special memories for us!!! mind you he was my boss!!! thats amother story. mmmmm may start a thread on meeting partners!!

wow that is a great memory! should start a thread on it!! i met DP through a friend and she actually liked DP but he liked me and we clicked as soon as we met i couldnt resist!!! i would never have thought i would have a 4 &half month old when i turned 21 but i wouldnt change it for anything...

im hoping for a good memory..hoping leigh proposes lol aint gonna happen though i can dream (maybe i should try picking a less expensive ring but hey ive got my eyes set on it and its the one i want!!! )

Have a good bday party!!!!

Thanks..im hoping it goes well!! cant wait

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast