Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #7

BLANCHIE when you spoke of diamonds i thought of you getting engaged!!! you never know he may just surprise you!!!!!!!! just go the cheaper ring!!

Would be a nice 21st gift!!!

just started threaf in general chatter about how you met your partner

Blanchie! i always assume i am the youngest around! DH and i had been together 6 years by the time i was 21! i have had 3 glasses *buckets* of wine in quick succession on account of my heartbreaking car trip....early bed for me i think. put down as another 'bad mother moment', if that tally is full then mark me down as 'just being human'!!

ok, i'm sorry....i'm just smashed

TARA i'm glad i'm not the only one!!!!!!!! i've only had two rather largish glasses and i'm a little HAPPY!!!!!! bring it on!!! and yes we are only Human!!! dont stress love your the best mummy!!!

nah i wish !! im geting a diamond braclet and ring from my mum! Leigh wont propose i would love him to but it aint gonna happen!

AJP- i cant pick another ring hey ive tried but i keep going back to the expensive one have had my eye on it since i started working for prouds the jewellers 2 years ago!! im going to have it for the rest of my life!! thats my excuse hehe

I liked so many but want my own design... so we paid $4500 just to have wat i wanted!!! Craig nearly died at the cost but was worth it!!

Yeah mine is $6499..ill get it one day!

Ouch girly... u have expensive tastes!!! If u get that for ur 21st ill be very surprised!!

it would be a big suprise but i know it wont happen cos he would have to get me to go along so he could get my discount, i get it for much less so im sure he wouldnt do it without me!

LOL you girls!!! I had my grandmother's ring as an engagement ring...which was great but I'm scared to wear it, my work isn't the kindest of places for nice rings.

On the other hand DH just bought me an eternity ring which I get next week.... I'm pretty excited about that. 10years of marriage and 2 children later & I finally get the diamond ring....

CHRISTY i was giving my late nana's eternity ring that i wear but cos it dosent fit the design of my ring it sits behind my wedding band, if that makes sense, so i'm still hitting DH for an another eternity ring that sits in the right spot!!!

I had my engagement ring designed by dh...quite the arty one he is! i still circle all the rings i like in catalogues though

Wow, has taken me ages to catch up on you girls!
    Just can't keep up with anything atm - so, so, sooooo tired!!!
    Night sleeps are NOT getting better. Logan has now decied 3am is wake up time. This morning took me til close to 5am to get him down again only to be up at 6am. aggggghhhh

Can't remember who was asking about births but ours was a natural breech birth. Episiotomy but no other drugs/intervention. Had to change hospitals and OBs to get it but certainly worth it. I was on a high for weeeks given previous OB told me I HAD to have Csection.

Tara - relationship with DH has defnitely changed post baby. He isn't even in our bedroom atm as he wants to get some sleep! I think I am habouring a fair amount of quiet resentment about our changed roles. His life has barely changed at all eg goes out when he wants, sleeps when he wants, still has "boys" nights etc. Me..... tied to the house with a baby who is unsettled. Haven't slept more than 3-4hrs in a row for over 5mths. An "outing" for me is going to the supermarket!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my DH and my DS but "me" is lost in it all and the exhaustion is just making me a grumpy person that I don't like very much. Anyway, enough whinging - sorry girls.
    BTW - congrats on Evie sleeping better

Blanchie - can't believe what a baby you are at 21! Hope you get that ring - after giving birth you really deserve it!! DH had mine made without any knowledge/input on my part so you never know what men are capable of suprising you with!

Christy - Congrats on the excitement of Cherie's birth. Must have been amazing. Were you present in the csec also? Sorry re the BFing - you have tried soooo hard to keep it up, I can understand your heartbreak. Have you called your lactation consultant?

Vicky - I am with you on the visitors - the last thing you need is to enteratain others AND care for children

Oops... the boy is awake. So much for me having a nap and catching up on personals.
    BBL

I knew my sleep was short lived. Chels was back to the waking habit last night. 11pm she went to bed....and wanted to talk til 1am!! She kept getting louder all the time...

To top it off im so sick today and im at work til 6pm. Morning sickness seems to be stepping up a notch now I just wanna curl up, go home and sleep it away.

oh kim u poor thing...hope the day flys by for u.

great to see you back meredith!!!! love your house renos!!!!! how do you fit everything in!!!
    do you have anyone who can mind logan while you and DH have a night out??? even if it's just dinner?

KIM when are you going to stop work? i know you just strated but it cant be easy!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast