Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Babies Born November 2007 #4

Hey ladies,
    Not much going on, just refreshing this thread so it doesn't get lost in the dungeon.

Caden is going well, saying more words now like "up" and "woof woof" etc. Very cute but must be frustrating for him cos he tries so hard. He has his eye teeth still coming in, two are cutting and the other two are just below the surface.

Must go, crying child...

Teeth still cutting! Hope everyone is going well?

Alas - all teeth cut! Now we just have to wait for 2 year old molars. Can you believe our bubbas are almost 18 months old? where has the time gone?

Hope everyone is going well. Any additional BFPs we should know about? No goss from my end unfortunatley, but watch this space in about 6 months time, LOL.

Maybe I should just give up...

Happy Mothers Day everyone.

Yes its been quiet in here Dragonbub. Very very guilty of that. I will try a bit harder. Just need to get myself a bit more organised.

I hope everyone is well and their bubs are growing well. Although they are hardly bubs anymore. I think we definitely have full fledged toddlers on our hands. I can't believe Jacob is now 18months old. He is getting very self-sufficient (but still cuddly which is great), is talking so much and climbing on everything. Sleep is pretty good now, although this morning was a 4:30am start (Happy Mothers day to me!). Jacob is currenlty getting his top canines at the moment which as usual is causing him grief but not as bad as he has been. Just the bottom ones to go and then wait for the 2 yr molars.

Question - how is everyone faring with meal times? Jacob is a great eater normally, but dinners are hard and he either wants want we are having (but only off our plate) or will just not eat. I am looking at having to hide veggies into things like risottos and meatballs to make sure he is getting a decent intake. He woudl eat his body weight in yoghurt and bananas though, so at least thats healthy.

I am plodding along well. Still working 3 days a week which is just enough. Not looking at changing that for a while. Luckily Jacob loves the family day care he is going to, in fact he is learning a lot there.

Well I think thats me for the moment. sorry for my absence. I have been thinking of you all and our lovely kids. That reminds me - i shoudl update the photo on my ticker soon.

Wow I was the last one on here!
    So I hope you are all well. Just a quick one from me to see if any of you are still out there.

We have had a crazy few weeks in our household. We moved out about 3 weeks ago as we got the house painted inside and out. Packing the house up was not fun, especially with Jacob helping! To add to that we went and visited family in Townsville for 2 weeks. Of course Brisbane had crazy rainy weather while we were away so the house painting got held up a bit. We moved into my parents place for a week to give us somewhere to live. Thankfully the house is now finished and we have moved back in. I have stuff everywhere though!! Jacob coped pretty well with the moving around but the last week or so has been a bit hard on him I think. He has started throwing the most spectacular tantrums. Not sure quite what to do about that, but hoping as he gets comfortable in his surroundings again they might die down!

Otherwise Jacob is coming along in leaps and bounds. He is parroting everything we say now (so I have to watch my mouth a little) and just trying to get into everything. It is amazing watching him try and work things out.

See ya

Does anybody come here anymore? I'd love to know how you're all doing.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516