Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Babies Born October 16th ~ 31st 2008 #5

gremlins....double post

just a quick check in here from me

Jack is on his first lot of antibiotics poor lil man (well NOT soo little!!) has a horrid cold which he can't shake....4th tooth is through...

He is pulling himself up and standing!!! causing LOTS of havoc as usual...hehehe

Eating me out of house & home already....

Was the BEST bubba ever on both plane trips to/from Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by hj1981 View Post
    Hello and welcome Kate and Amelia! u will so love it on here - everyone is very helpful and so nice!
    Sounds like u are doing an awesome job with Amelia - how was ur pregnancy and labour?

I was really lucky actually, I had the most amazing pregnancy & labour too! Had a natural birth with no pain relief. I was in labour for 6 hours, but my first contraction that I had to stop what I was doing and concentrate for, was 3hours in. It was utterly amazing! The most intense experience of my life so far, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Ever since I found out I was pregnant, Amelia has shown me she is meant to be here, and I truly believe my smooth pregnancy and quick, smooth labour were signs too. Plus the fact that she has continued to be amazing outside the womb! Being such a happy, content child. She wasn't planned and yet despite taking the morning-after pill, she was still conceived.. That's some feat! She just wanted to be here, and so here she is!

Awww Kate thats just beautiful - yep definatly sounds like she was meant to be!!! glad to hear all went well for you also!

Fluff - poor lil Jack - how is he taking to the antibiotics? are they just for the cold he has? i wasnt aware they could have anything yet for colds - or does it have to be really really bad for them to have something? Miss B has had a few colds - but none that have lasted more than a cpl of days and i dont think she has been really bad - but i always wondered if there was anything else that could help them thru it besides panadol - which i find sometimes just dosent cut it- we take things for a cold so i always wondered if there was anything we could give our bubs to help them more! i hate seeing miss B suffer!
    I really hope Jack gets way better soon!!!

Leigh -it is exciting and sad! we didnt end up getting her haircut - the things we had to do before hand took longer than expected! i might try her with some hair clips but im worried about her chocking on them!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718