Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #13

you girls are soooo organised! I've spent this morning ignoring my kids and searching for some paperwork for one of our cars. Dh took it to be serviced (when we bought it last yr, it came with 5yrs free servicing) and they are claiming they have no record of it so they want us to pay for it..... Mind U DH packed all the boxes and I can't for the life of me find the box he wants! I have searched everywhere I can think of to no avail.... I'm guessing the tax returns will be going in towards the cut off date again *L*. Oh well, as long as they get done....

Kell Guest

Hi all! Been a bit MIA lately, i usually manage to pop in and have a read of whats happening but dont find the time to actually post atm We are doing great here, Will has settled into 2 day sleeps fairly well at the same time every day and so i can plan things around him (mostly ). we joined the local toy library yesterday and so i borrowed a little tikes truck for Will and a road/train track thing for Molly (although Will loves rolling into the track and destroying it LOL). Will is getting closer to crawling, he pushes up onto his knees and rocks back and forth, although i am not looking forward to his mchn appt next week and telling her that he isnt crawling yet, i am not worried but i think the nurse might think it is becoming an issue. Otherwise he a bright bubbly happy baby so i am not overly concerned he is not moving yet....just lazy LOL

Nikki - thats great you are feeling so well, you're right it is such a great reason to go shopping so shop till you drop! This is the first time Molly has acted like she is a bit displaced by Will, you're right i will just have to do more one on one things with her. just in the last few days i have realised how much i fuss over and play with Will and while i play with Molly etc i think she feels like she is not getting the same attention. she has also been getting in trouble for being too rough with Will and hurting him so that is probably contributing.

Kristie - i hope you can work things out for tuesdays

Cindy - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Have a great day, looks like being a nice one here....

Great to see you Kell!

Emma was up half the night. She was wide awake from 1am - 3am. I feel so exhausted. I was having fantasies about CC let me tell you! Anyway, I still think she is teething, but if this continues I will have to rethink things....

kell.as a parent of more than one child it is hard to entertain the kids and evenly distribute your time,what ever you do,dont feel bad about it,it is great that you have picked up on it.i still find the same thing with the boys and they are bigger,they get there nose out of joint when i seem to be favouring one over the other,when i become aware of it i just go the extra mile to give the other a bit more of my time,sometimes just lots of extra praise is all they need.
    linda,you will come to a point when you KNOW that cc is really the only alternative left.i waited till i had 5 months of crap sleep before i came to the decision to do cc.i was really struggling with the idea as i am a big sooky and absolutly crumble when my baby cries,BUT i have to honestly say that i do not regret it one bit.it was only 2 nights of cc and bam!!!!life is so much better for all of us,i cope so much better with my day now and although i have never loved chantelle any less ever.....i dont have that little bit of resentment towards her any longer for making my nights hell.i just enjoy every single second with her.dont feel pressured by my words just listen to yourself..and if you do decide to do cc,,it is absolutly crucial that you do it at tresilian,,,i think that is what it is called in n.s.w.the support will make it all the more easier to deal with and you will feel confident in what you are doing.
    nikki

Hi!

Nikki/Linda - I agree - cc is something you have to be ready for. I had heaps of people saying to do it in the early days but there's not way I could have at that poing. I think you have to be really at the end of your tether so that you know it's the only solution. I'm so glad Chantelle is sleeping better for you Nikki! It must be such a relief.

Kell - I'm sure as Will is a happy little vegemite there's nothing wrong. You will know better than anyone....I wouldn't stress too much. It must be very difficult to evenly distribute your time. Especially when Molly is obviously a lot more independent than Will. I'm sure will find a balance.

Well, my teacher that was meant to be finishing up tonight has cancelled on me (surprise suprise) so I have to go to work from 2.30-8.30pm. Louis will have his first go at formula!! We're just going to give it to him in a cup and see how he goes. I'm going to miss him so much considering I won't see him for 2pm until tomorrow morning. Luckily my mums coming over to watch him for a couple of hours until dh gets home. We're meant to be going over to the childcare for a trial today but I haven't even had a shower yet. I've just been playing with Louis all morning......
    Little monster can stand on his own for about 5-10 seconds now!!!

Feeling rotten with a cold but I'm won't take cold and flu on the off chance I may be p/g. I'll get a test today I think so that I can write it off and get drugged up - hehehe.

Kristie - I always feel really sick right before my af now, which is really weird. The day after I threw up last week, af decided to rear it's ugly head, so I'm glad I ended up with the week off. I got a pg test done just in case though, which was negative. I so want to be pregnant again in some ways, but then I step back and think, not yet...

Linda - Bummer you are having a hard time with Emma's sleeping patterns. Benajmin doesn't sleep well at night since I started night shift, which has prompted me to re-think my work situation.

Melissa

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast