Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #13

Default Babies Born October 2005 #13

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in October 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    SherieB - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

October '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Kell
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.10.05
    Baby's Stats:7pound 12oz, 53cm long and HC 37cm.
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Will
    Baby's Website: none
    Health Concerns: Will has a hip dysplasia, is being fitted with pavlick harness.
    Notes: 3 weeks early, caesarian delivery. Have daughter, 23.02.03, who is in cast after operation for hip dysplasia.

Forum Name: *Linda*
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2700gLength -47.5cm Head Circ - 30cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Emma Joy
    Baby's Website: on www link
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:

Forum Name: M1tbull (Melissa)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby's Name: Benjamin Anthony
    Baby's Stats: 4410g (9lb 11 1/2oz), Length 55.5cms, Head circ 35cms.
    Baby's Website: -
    Health Concerns: Still has a little touch of Jaundice
    Notes: 13 days early because of his growth, and my diabetes.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Krisvee
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 9th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2.67kg/5lb14 Length - 46cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Louis Robert
    Health Concerns: N/A
    Notes: Born 2 weeks early

Forum Name: Cindyb
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 9/10/05
    Baby's Name: Victoria Claire Hay
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/heybaby/
    Health Concerns: Nothing
    Notes: She arrived on her due date after a 6 hour natural labour with no drugs and no stitches, she came out so fast though that she needed oxygen for a few minutes before she even cried so her apgar scores werent great but she is a little princess now. Birth weight was 6lb12oz

Forum Name: nicolemckay (nikki)
    State:
    Baby's DOB: 13th October 2005 3.18pm
    Baby's Stats: 5lbs 13oz, Length 45cm, HC 33cm
    Gender of Baby:Girl
    Baby Name(s): Chantelle Jasmine
    Baby's Website:
    Notes:ceaserian section,39 weeks gestation, apgar score 9 and 10.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Fenella
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 19th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3695 Length - 49cm Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby Name(s): Tamsin
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    8 days early

Forum Name: Candice
    Baby's DOB: 22nd October 2005 8:02pm
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 3 Length -52.5cm
    Baby Name(s): Brynach Anthony Herbert McLeod
    Baby's Website: nil
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:

Forum Name: dee73 (Donella)
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 22nd October 2005
    Baby's Stats: 3.85kg (8lb 8oz); 51.5 cm long; 36.1cm head circ.
    Baby Name(s): Dylan Jacob
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/littlereed/
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes: 6 days early
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Katkins
    Baby's DOB: 28th October 2005
    Gender of Baby: GIRL!
    Baby Name(s): Jessica Erin
    Baby's Website: None as yet....been too busy to even do Kat's one!
    Health Concerns: Windy baby....likes to drink fast and hard and sucks in a LOT of air.

Forum Name: Deancey
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 31st October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.9 kilo Length - 51 cm
    Baby Name(s): Jordan Bailey
    Baby's Website: bubbadean.com.au
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) none

To visit the previous thread go Here

Hi all, I'm going to be first! Had to go to dentist yesterday. Had a tooth ache and apparently a huge hole (mind you I always take care of my teeth, had a lot of orthodontic work etc when a kid and two dental nurses as sisters, but I think all that work made me resolve to avoid dentists if at all possible so haven't been in ohh about 9yrs). She said it wasn't my fault, I just have VERY deep fissures and hence food is difficult to remove from them at times and they prob started from the braces I had as a teenager. Anyway, a saw jaw last night and today. What is it that they think you have a flip top head or something "open a little wider please" My mouth was already as open as it goes! Much better today tho and hopefully I JUST avoided root canal therapy (will know in two weeks as x-ray couldn't be done as DH and I DTD w/o anything and there is a TINY possibility. I SOOO want to be, but am scared too of how DH would react and if I could manage three under 3! *L*

oh the dentist,yucky.every time i go i always have to have something major done....glad you are feeling better.
    c slept till 7 am today,and only woke once overnight...unbeleivable!!!!if only it was always like that.LOL!!!
    catching up with tracey,cindy and kristie today,cant wait,will be nice to see them all again.have a lovely day everyone
    nikki

Kell Guest

Nikki - hope you all have a good day!
    Kerrie - I had to get some fillings after i had Molly (first ones ever mind you!) and my dentist said that being pg can have an adverse effect on your teeth, and now after Will i think i need another filling Hope you are feeling better.
    Kirsty - I hope your flu goes away soon *fingers crossed*, it is so hard to get anything done when you feel so [email protected]

i have been trying to get my tax return done but i have to wait for our health fund to send out their bit so i can do the medicare levy thing, frustrating.
    Will has been just delightful the last week or so, he has settled into an easy routine of two day sleeps at around the same time each day and is just so happy and giggly when he is awake, he doesnt seem to grizzle at anything anymore (except when his sister jumps on him :eek: ) although he wakes up in the morning with a REALLY wet nappy, it is absolutely soaked and usually has wet his singlet and pjs too! but as DH gets them up in the mornings he has to deal with it LOL...

Have a good one...

have a great day at Nikki's girls!!

Kristy - You poor thing! It's not at all great being sick and then having to look after a sick little Gus too. Benjamin came home from the SIl's on Friday with conjuctivitus which we cleared up with breast milk as the doctor told me to do last time. Now he's got a runny nose and he doesn't like me wiping it.

Kerrie - Can't say I like the dentist either. Last time I had one pulled out, and it was excruiating and took 3 dentists and 5 viles of numbing stuff. The tooth didn't really want to budge, but they were very determined dentists.

Linda - Yay on Emma's first tooth

I got Benjamin Weighed and Measured today. He now weighs in at 11.3kgs and is 83cm's long.

Melissa

wow, he's a big boy and very clever too!!

Melissa - wow! He's doing well!

Kell - tax time here too. I just want it done because we should get pretty good returns this year!

Kerrie - I hate going to the dentist too! I avoid it unless absolutely necessary!

Emma has had a one hour nap 2 days running now. I am STOKED! She has never napped more than 30 minutes & even that was unusual. It seems to be the only nap she has though, which is fine. One solid hour seems like heaps to get things done!

Smile Had a great day, thanks ladies

Linda YEAH on the 1 hr naps. It is just enough time to get all the housework done and have some mummy time. YEAH on the 1st tooth.
    Melissa WOW Benjamin is a bog boy. 83cm, he certainly is going to be tall.
    Kell its good to see that Will is settling into a good routine. It does make them a happier when they have a set day planned.
    Kerrie not much fun about your teeth but good on you for getting them looked at. I am so slack in the dental deptartment.

Cindy, Kristie and Nikki I had a great afternoon with you all. I cant beleive that Tori and Louis are pulling themselves to standing. They were all such well behaved little kids it was a pleasure.

Not much to report here other than tooth 3 and 4 giving Jordan a rough time. Hope they break through soon.

Off to prepare dinner as we have visitors tonight, better make the house respectable aswell.

OHHH and I forgot to say that Nikki has the cutest little baby bump.

Hi!

Had a great day today! It was great meeting you Tracey and catching up with Cindy and Nikki again! and of course the bubbas! Tori is so cheeky, Chantelle is crawling around (and sleeping well!! crossing fingers for you Nikki!) and Jordan's poor toothy pegs look sore but we still managed to see some big smiles!
    Had a good run home - it took me 10min less than on the way! But very easy run.
    Also going to add that I think Nikki is a Supermum!! I think you do such an amazing job and you seem to have very happy kids (looking at their gorgoeus pictures) and I agree with Tracey - a gorgeous bubba bump!
    Can't wait to catch up with you all again!!

Kerrie - Wow on Jess cruising the furniture! Louis makes funny noises sometimes as well. Sorry to hear about the trip to the dentist. I have been very lucky so far and have only had two fillings ever and am now needing my third...so healthy teeth for me (but crooked - I'm meant to have braces.... )

Tracey - What a bugger about work. That would be so annoying. Hope you enjoy your dinner!

Linda - Wow on a tooth! Thats so exciting! Glad that Emma's sleeping better - It's such a good feeling when your on top of everything!

Kirsty - I'm so sorry you're both so sick. It must be soo hard! I hope your both resting and starting to feel better.

Kell - Aaahh tax time!! I have put all my figures together but haven't done my return yet. Thats great your having a good time with Will. It makes it so nice when things go along smoothly. Some of the mums from my mothers group have gone up a size in nappies because they were leaking. Might be worth putting him into the next size up at nighttime???

Melissa - Glad to hear the bm worked well for Benjamins conjuctivitis - nifty stuff!! hehe. Sorry I can't remember but does that mean Benjamins weight has slowed now that he's getting older?? What was he at his 8m check up?? What a big boy!!

K - really should do some housework but . just. can't. get. off. the. couch.............

had a great day today girls,it was wonderful to see you all.
    guess what ........tweedle rang me and they had a cancelation and me and c go in tomorrow morning for 2 days 2 nights,i am so thrilled.i am so eager to get these slepping probs soughted out.i have been busy packing and debreifing dh on what he has to do while i am away,he will manage fine but im sure it will be chaos for the 3 of them.i dont really care,this is a day i have been waiting for and I AM GOING!!!!!!i will be back on saturday and will log on to let you all know how it goes,please send lots of sleep and settled vibes for c as it is going to be a very rough few days for us both.
    nikki

Good Luck Nikki!!!! Be strong!!! Just think about how great the end result will be with Chantelle sleeping beautifully for you! Can't wait to hear how you go.
    I'm sure dh will be fine with the boys.....

Nikki- How esciting you got in early!!! You go there and be strong my girls, sleep is your best friend miss chantelle!! Just listen to your mum,she knows all.

It was great catching up again today girls, Great to meet you and jordan Tracey. He has the most wonderful big blue eyes and is such a cutie.
    Great to see you and louis again too kristy and I will hopefully make it to mothers group next wednesday and catch up again!
    We have to do it more often though and I was going to say Nikki that when you decide to go to DFO and spend that pumpkin patch money give me a call. I have been looking for an excuse to go there for a while now and having to be your shopping buddy sounds like a great one!

Well I must get off to bed, tori woke about an hour ago and Al has taken her to bed with him so I'm hoping I can squish in there somehow! I am so tired tonight and I have a 2 year old to look after tomorrow too!!!

Sleep vibes to all in need

Nicole YEAH on getting into tweedle early. I am hoping that the sleep school is hlping both you and Chantelle get a better night sleep. Cant wait to hear about how it all went.
    Cindy hope you had a good sleep last night and that DH and Tori left some room in the bed for you. How was your day with the extra bubs?
    Kristie glad you had a good run home. Hope Louis slept well again for you.

Well today I changed my work roster to get rid of the late afternoon shft on a tuesday.
    My new hrs are Monday 8-4.30 Tuesday RDO wednesday 8-4.30 Thursday 8-4.30 and friday 8-1.00. Both nannas have had change of work roster also so this will suit everyone.
    Hope that I can alter playgroup with Nikki and the others to Tuesday as I loved catching up with everyone. I also hope that I can meet up with Cindy and Kristie one Tuesday if the girls are free on that day.
    I start new roster next week so will see how it goes.
    I am buggered tonight, up between 4-5am with Jordan last night with the teething. Feeling a little tired so off to bed for me I think.

NIGHT ALL

Kell Guest

Morning!
    Nikki - fingers crossed that the sleep school goes well for you and Chantelle, let us know...

Tracey - Any sign of those pesky teeth yet ? It's good that both nannas can fit into your new roster, it is so handy to have family babysitters.

Kristie - Yeah it might be worth going up a size, but he is already in 10-15kg :eek: so he should be able to stay there for a little while at least. this morning was a bit better, i think i might put pilchers over the disposable and see if that helps. i have some nice expensive nappy covers (back from the days when i was using clothies ) made out of polar fleece that might do the trick. Did you end up having the 'equal distribution of tasks' talk with DH *L*, how did it go. I think it helps to point out that when you become parents you BOTH have 24/7 jobs, regardless of what you do outside the home. at my house i do pretty much all the housework because dh works outside the home and i do all the kid stuff thru the day while he's not here but when he gets home we share all of the kid stuff feeding, putting to bed, and on weekends we split it - so in effect we are both pretty much busy all the time, but that's what being parent of little ones is all about LOL.

Cindy - hope you managed to fit in the bed LOL

Melissa and Kerrie - hope things are going well for you both...

been busy the last few days, i am just not sure with what LOL i seem to be going all day but at the end of the day have nothing to show for it. Will is getting up on his knees now too so hopefully will be crawling soon, he also gets up on his feet and hands and makes an arch with his back, so we are getting somewhere with the movement.
    Have to go and get some housework done, il's might be stopping in this morning
    Cheers

Hi!

Have had such a bad week with work. Some parents are soo rude. Also had to fill in last night and I was sooo tired. Luckily dh came up to get Louis and took him home by 6.30pm. It's just way to hard with him.
    Louis pointed to a car today and said "car"!!! I couldn't believe it. He only did it the once. I'd spent the morning pointing them out and saying it but I was surprised that he actually did it. They are such sponges now...
    Yep, he's still been sleeping through which is good, although he's been a bit unsettled tonight so we'll see....

Cindy - Hope you had a good nights sleep and coped yesterday! Hope to see you and Tori next week!

Tracey - How's Jordan going with his toothie pegs? Poor little munchkin. Thats good that you've been able to change your roster around. I probably wouldn'be able to head over on Tuesdays as I have to work in the afternoons but it would work if it was the weeks that you came over this side. Anyway I'm sure we'll sort something out.

Kell - I know what you mean about being busy but seem to be getting nowhere! Ooh Will be getting into some mischief soon!! Everythings cool with dh...

Have a great weekend!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast