Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #14

OMG!!!!!! Wow Kristie!!! That's awesome!!!! OOhhhh - I'm so excited for you!!!!

Congratulations Kristie!!! How exciting. Do you know how far you are?

And Linda- that's so good that Emma's taken to sleeping through so quickly. It must be such a relief. Don't feel guilty - like the others have said, in the long run it's better that she has a relaxed and not over-tired mummy!

Dylan is going through a phase where he doesn't like other people. He used to smile at absolutely everyone and people in shops were always commenting on how happy he was. Now he just stares at them as though they're from another planet! Some people (including his poppy) he actually cries at too when they look at him. I hope this phase doesn't last long - I miss my little social butterfly!

We went to Kindermusik today so he's exhausted and having a great sleep now.

Kell Guest

Oh Kristie YAY thats fantastic!!

Linda - Dont feel bad for feeling uptight and anxious, all mothers do at some point or other. Emma is obviously doing really well, and it has had no adverse effect on her and remember you are giving her the gift of a rested mum We are using terry's atm too, i have ordered some pockets tho hopefully will arrive next week. Still disp. at night tho.

Krsitie - dont worry about the gym, i dont think i know anyone who has found out they are pg and havent thought oops about something they have done b4 finding out

Dee - just a phase i would say, most bubs go thru a clingy 'stranger danger' phase which passes soon.

Kristie- OMG!!! Congratulations!!!I cant believe how fast it happened for you. How far do you think you are?

Well I have some news too, I went and confirmed my work hours and pay today and I start monday week which is great.
    However...... After talking to Nikki on Tuesday about my period not having arrived, I thought I would get a test just so I would know and I got the fastest and strongest BFP I have ever seen. So Kristie dear, Looks like we will be having babies around the same time again.
    I have already made an appt with the doctor for tomorrow as I have no idea when I think about it when I had my last period, I could be anywhere up to 12 weeks really. My head is still realing from it and I am dying to tell people but will be holding off untill the good old 14 weeks. Thank god for you girls!!I am in total shock as we were so not trying but hey its meant to be aparently. I hope I get to have an ultrasound tomorrow. Mum is busy all day so it will be easy to avoid her and her not to find out I'm even going to the doctors! I cant believe I am having another bloody baby before the other will be out of nappies!!! There goes the house buying idea for the moment and we will definately have to get out of mums before bub #2 comes along!

Sorry for the rambling!!! Its all just coming out. I so need to tell people so I can talk about it.

Will check in with you all later when my head is a touch clearer.

OMG!!!! 2 in 1 day!!! This is getting crazy!!!! Congrats Cindy!!!! Wowweee I just can't believe it!!!

I feel a bit left out LOL. Better start DTD a bit more.

Talking 2 more babies!!!!!

OMG
    CIndy and Kristie CONGRATULATIONS. I am so excited for you both. WOW all these October babies will be getting new brothers or sisters soon! How excellent that you both will be pregnant and due around the same time again.
    Linda WOW great news about Ems sleeping. I am glad you are starting to feel better.
    Kell Will is doing so well. What a cutie.
    Donella I think it normal about this age for bubs to get a little weiry of other people. I am sure he will grow out of it.

Well this weekend is my 10 yr anniversary with DH (get together anniversary) and he told me today he is taking me away for the weekend. He wont tell me where but I have to pack tonight for us all as we are leaving straight after work tomorrow. How exciting. He even called my boss a couple weeks ago to arrnage anual leave for me. What a sweety. I will tell you all about it when we get back.

To Nikki, Cindy and Kristie HELLO LITTLE BUBBAS, hope you dont give mum to much grief in there. WOW I cant beleive we now have 3 pregnancies.

Ooh - how exciting Tracey!! Have a great time wherever you go!

BTW - Love your ticker photo!

OMG OMG OMG! Congrats Girls!!!! I am SOOOOOOO excited for you and ur bubbas and ur DH's! WOW! Is this contagious?? Can I catch it? Hehehe. (Nah better wait a LITTLE bit longer (a year or two)...3 under 3 would be SOOOO hard). I can't wait to see the US pics girls! I am soooooo happy for you!

I hope it's something in the water in here!!!!

Wow - how weird is that that you both found out on the same day!

I hope it's NOT something in the water!!! I want to wait at least another 6 months befroe trying...

holy moly,congratulations cindy and kristie,i cant beleive it,what a spin out.this is sooo amazing.
    kristie,i was thinking the other day that you might have been prg,just had a quick feeling after reding one of your posts the other day.and cindy,i told you to do a test.didnt i,you said you had never been late before and i had an inckling......ohhhh this is so nice that you will be joining me.
    linda,so glad to see that everything is going along so well.this is just great,what a beautiful baby girl doing it so well,im glad you are feeling a bit better about it too.
    nikki

Kell Guest

YAY Cindy Congrats !

Dee - Im with you i hope its not in the water LOL

Tracey - have a nice weekend, what a sweetie to organise this for you!

Hi!

It was so hard to get through work all afternoon and not daydream about a new bubba! hehehe. My mind so wasn't on the job - I just wanted to tell everyone but of course didn't.
    I just called Cindy when I read her post - I was so excited!!!! hehehe.
    Cindy - A big congratulations to you as well!!! By the sounds of it you'll be heaps further along than me! I can't wait to hear. You'll have to post straight away or text me!! hehe. Congrats on the work as well!
    Thanks for all your well wishes! It means so much! It is so great to be able to share news with you all!!!
    I'm pretty sure I'm only just p/g. I did a test on the 4th and it was a neg so I suppose I could be 4 or 5 weeks along. I'm off to the dr's tomorrow morning to get a referral for a scan so hopefully I'll find out soon.

Donella - Louis is going through a funny clingy stage at the moment and the other day when Michaels cousin picked him up he just looked at me and started crying!! So I assume it's just this age.

Tracey - Wow what a great dh!!! I hope you have an amazing time and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Hi to everyone else and thanks again!!

OMG! Congrats to the new mum's to be

Work is driving me nuts! Only because I run on 3 - 5 hours sleep, thanks to our dear little boy Benjamin and his daddy's car which decided to die on the way to work this morning again for the 3rd time this week. I have no way of getting to work tonight so I'll be staying home.

Benjamin looks like he's got fangs at the moment, and has been taking the oportunity to test them out on my nipples. OUCH!

I hope you are all doing well otherwise?

Melissa

Congratulations Kristie and Cindy! I can't believe so many October mums are already having more, it's so exciting!

hi fenella.wow it is good to hear from you,how is tasmin going.
    is she settling in her cot okay for you now.
    what is she up to as far as milestones go,teeth,crawling etc.how are you coping with motherhood,sorry,been along time since we have had a good chat,
    nikki

look,i got a new ticker......
    nikki

Hi!

Melissa - That would be driving me crazy! There's no way I could function like that! Louis was up at 3.40am and dh got him back to sleep at about 5.30am so luckily I got another couple of hours sleep in. I"m so tired today though!

Fenella - Good to hear from you!!! How is little Tamsin going?

Nikki - An absolute gorgeous piccie of Chantelle!

Well I went to the dr today for a referral and I'm booked in for a scan on the 28th so will know more then....

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast