Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #14

Kell -

Well, I gave my job the flick tonight. My family comes first and that's all that there is to it. Not to mention, they had given me another job there and I've ended up injured again and now the other hand has now been injured too. Not happy, so it was just my time to tell them goodbye...I think of all the time I'll have with Benjamin now. It'll be great.

Goodnight to all...

Melissa

Melissa i think thats a good idea. Family does come 1st. I only went to work 1day last week bcause Jordan was sick. Too bad for them really if they were short staffed

Nikki thanks I love the photo aswell he is SO CHEEKY

Well done Melissa! It doesn't sound like they treated you very well anyway and as you say now you'll get to spend heaps of QUALITY time with Benjamin without feeling tired all the time.

Kristie, sounds like the country life suits you - time for a move I'd say!

TV is crap tonight - nothing at all I want to watch.:mad:

good on you melissa.when one door closes another opens.enjoy your time with benjamin and enjoy some much needed sleep.
    nikki

Hi!

Managed to get through work this afternoon - just...hehe. I felt so tired though! Doesn't help that dh is out tonight either so by the time we get home at 7pm I've still got to bath and feed Louis - He's down now so thats nice. I spoke to the new girl that I've got teaching (she needs to build up her hours for her teaching exam so is just kind of volunteering as such) and she is really keen on buying my business!!!! Woohoo. Sometimes when things are meant to be they just fall into place I reckon. I'm not selling for much at all but enough that I feel kind of happy to get something out of all the work. She even said she'd pay more for it! hehe. Considering I'd end it whether I sold it or not means anything I do get is a bonus. So hopefully it all happens...she's only young - about 20 but thats how old I was when I started it so....I'm so excited! Also, if i sell it it will give me so income for the next 6m after I finish and before I have bubba 2....sorry to crap on I'm just a bit excited!

Tracey - Such a gorgeous piccie of Jordan - a very cheeky smile!!

Cindy - Wow on swimming when you were in labour!!! Very brave! Thats fantastic news thats she's getting better with her eating. Let us know how you go tomorrow! Hope you get a rest tonight....

Melissa - Good for you!! I'm sure you'll feel so great not having to stress over it anymore!

Donella - You're so right - It certainly agrees with Louis as well! We'll be around for at least another 12-18m yet mainly so that we're debt free (other than a mortgage) when we move as dh's income will be a bit unpredictable until we settle. So excited though....

Sweet Dreams!!

Just updated Louis photo! It's from the weekend out on the grass munching on a bikkie!! I thought it was about time - the other one was when he was 6m!! hehe....

Melissa - I think you have done the right thing with work. Good on you.

Gorgeous picci Kristie!!

I'm off to bed, not feeilng very well. All is well here though otherwise, just can't be bothered posting...

I feel lousy about leaving work like this. But they did their best in stuffing me around there. I did make some great friends out of it though...

You all have some beautiful new piccy's up OMG I can't believe how gorgeous all the bubs look. They are growing up very quickly.

Sleep sounds good right now...

Melissa

Well there's 2 sick girls in this house right now. I feel crook as a dog & I don't know if Em feels the same, but she's screaming whenever she is put down. So we're having a cuddle here now & we'll see how we go from here...

poor thing linda,you and em have certainly been in the wars.get better soon mate.
    nikki

Linda - I hope you and Em get well soon

Melissa

Thanks girls. Feeling better than last night, but tired & over it. Mum was going to come over today but she just called & said she has to work. I really needed her today too....

Sorry for the whinge! (again )

Hi!

Sorry you're feeling so rotten Linda - I hope you both feel better soon....

Nothing much to report here - Louis only woke once through the night and was easily settled by dh and then slept in until 8.10am!! Woo hoo for me. I seem to need a bit over 8h sleep at the moment to feel sane! Big day today with gymbaroo and mothers group....

Kell Guest

Morning! Thanks for all the bday wishes, i had a pretty quiet day You all have such cute ticker pics, i should get around to updating mine hmmm..

Kristie - thats great you have a buyer, things seem to be falling into place for you thats fantastic! Have a nice day
    Linda - sorry you're feeling so [email protected], I have a cold atm too and am hoping neither of the kids get it. Will was unsettled last night tho and wouldnt settle in his cot which is unheard of for him so I brought him into our bed for the night and he slept ok only stirring a few times.
    Melissa - It sounds like you made the right decision with work, and you now have a new circle of friends without the stress of an uncomfortable work situation.

Hope bubs in tums are all well!
    Have a great day, grocery shopping day here yuk!

Glad you had a good birthday Kell, sometimes a quiet one is just what you need! Your night with Will sounds like ours. Emma ended up settling in with us.

Kell Guest

It is nice to wake up to that happy baby smile sometimes

Well, I think m/s has set in already, I didnt even have any with tori, just felt really tired! Thsi morning though I was so queasy untill I ate something and I never eat in the mornings!

We failed again at the weigh in, she has lost another 200gms but I am not worrying about it she seems to have got the hang of the eating thing now so I am confident that she will have put some on by the next weigh in in a month!

Kristie- sounds like everything is falling into place for you at the moment which is fantaastic.

Melissa - sounds like you have done the right thing with quitting! What were you doing?

Better go, the princess has just woken and is screaming the house down!
    Catch up with all later

forgot to tell you about toris new word. it starts with s and ends with t and is clear as anything so we cant even pretend its something else!!!!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast