Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #14

Kell - I SO love waking up with Emma. It's my favourite!

Cindy - sorry to hear about the M/S (but a little jealous IYKWIM). Emma had her clinic visit yesterday & only put on 180g in 6 weeks. The nurse wasn't worried at all & said they burn up so much moving around now. Most of their weight gain is in the first 6 months.

Hi!

Cindy - I've been feeling sick as well and I never ever did with Louis....I wonder if it's because we're getting less rest and sleep? I used to sleep in until abot 9-9.30 when I was p/g with Louis! Oh those were the days.....hehe. When I feel a bit off though I just keep eating - which I'm sure is not what your supposed too, or sometimes eat chewy......
    Thats great that you feel good about her eating now! Hope the mchn didn't give you a hard time!

I must get organised mothers group started at 2pm but Louis is still asleep! I really don't want to wake him but he hasn't even had lunch yet! He was so tired after gymbaroo.

ohhhh,that is so funny cindy,what a cheeky little girl......
    nikki

OMG Cindy with the new word!!!! I better stop swearing around Louis now....hehehe.

Linda - Emma seems to be doing really well!! Louis gained 600g from 8m-10m but he's still only on the 25th percentile!!! He's going to be my little boy! hehehe.

He's just woken - I better rush!

Kristie - Emma's on the 25th percentile too!

Cindy HEHEHEHE what a cheeky little girl. I should take that on board and stop swearing around J. They are like sponges now!
    Kristie/Cindy sorry to hear about the MS, hope it calms down soon. When i suffered from it I found shower and then breajy worked. If i showered after I ate the heat would make me nauscious.
    Kell glad you had a good bday
    Linda hope you and Em feel better soon.
    Nikki hope all is well.

Well today we bought a new stroller, getting rid of the pram, much easier to get around. We got it at kmart for $70, mothers choice. I LOVE IT i have been pushing it around the house like a weirdo.

Going to buy fathers day present tomorrow. I wont say what it is incase DH comes and spies on me LOL. I cant wait to give it to him. I am also off to buy new jeans, i am over my saggy bum, I need a smaller size now, YEAH for breastfeeding.

Night all off to watch rockstar

Hi!

Tracey - Good suggestion re: morn sickness. I think part of the problem with me is that by the time I get up and potter around and then give Louis his breakfast I'm too hungry iykwim?

A stroller sounds like a good idea....no point for me now - I just need to get a toddler seat for the pram! hehe.

I asked dh what he wanted for fathers day tonight and he has no idea so I'm not sure yet....Yeah on losing weight!! I seem to be stacking it on and I've got no excuses yet!!

Sweet dreams

all is well here,
    we are off to sydney for the weekend,we jump on the plane at 8.15 tomorrow morning,omg i have so much to do today.i cant beleive how much we have to pack,chantelle needs her stroller,porta cot and car seat just to start with,feels like it is all too hard.
    the weather here is crap and aparantly it is the same in sydney,oh well,it is still going to be nice not to have to cook and clean for 3 days,we are back on sunday night.
    i have been feeling some little kicks from H.my tum is definanly showing now.
    have a great weekend and see you at the other end.
    nikki

Have a great weekend Nikki!!! I'm sure it will be all worth it once you get there!!

Wow on feeling kicks!! Thats so exciting - I think thats the best feeling ever (when their gentle ones - hehe) I can't wait to see your tummy!! I'm already feeling fat and I'm pretty much don't fit into my jeans - hehe - Not a good start at all! so feel like throwing up this morning....grrr! At the same time wouldn't trade it for anything - maybe this means the next baby will be trouble now and sleep well later - hehe - wishful thinking!

Have fun!

Kell Guest

Cindy - That was one of Molly's first words too, oops LOL!
    Nikki - have a great weekend, we are off too to the central coast (IL's yuk )

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Bugger Kell - I hope it's not too painful for you!! LOL on Mollys first word! hehe.

had some very sad news today,a close friend who is 32 weeks pregnant lost her baby today and almost lost her own life.sadly the umbilical cord snapped and her baby girl passed away.as you can imagine they are devastated.
    nikki

Oh Nikki, that's awful. Any miscarriage is horrid, but to happen so far along and in such a terrible way... I guess at least she herself is ok. Was it her first baby?

Nikki - thats sooo horrible. I can't imagine how she would be feeling. Is that a rare thing to happen? I've never heard of that before....Oh what sad sad news.

no ,she has a 10 and 12 y.o.she also lost a baby last year in early pregnancy,they were just hoping to have another to complete there family.cant say i have heard of anything happening like this before either.
    nikki

OMG Nikki, your poor friend. That would just be devastating!

Morning all.

Well Emma slept perfectly last night - what a relief. Because I was honestly ready to give up the new routine completely. I just had to wake her up! Isn't that always the way - the days you have to leave home early the bub sleeps forever

We are going up to Coffs tomorrow (about 2 1/2 hour drive North). I'm shooting a wedding up there (why on earth did I not charge extra for travel? ) so we'll stay the Sat night too, should still be a nice time away.

Nikki - OMG that's just really really sad news.

Cindy - I worked as a meat packer at a meatworks. I have now got my pamphlet job back, so at least I have something.

Melissa

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast