Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in October 2005 #16

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!pregnancy hemaroids!!!boohoo......
    nikki

Kell Guest

oh, oww you poor thing Nikki - hope they get better quick! Dont you just love pregnancy lol

Oh no Nikki! I really do feel for you there.

LOL linda,it almost sounded like you would like to feel me there.hahahah!!!
    nikki

Nikki - Ouch! That's really not a nice thing to have.

Not long now before the next bubs have their birthdays...

Benjamin has been so irritable lately. When we had his 1 year needles last week, we were told that the one needle can cause fever and irritability a week after they have it. It takes that long to react. We did have one that left a nice red welt mark on his arm for a couple of days too. Thankfully, the panadol has come in handy, as well as hugs and kisses.

Melissa

Hi!

Wow what a weekend. We had Louis' party yesterday which was just gorgeous! We had it at the park and the weather was just perfect. Louis only had 20min sleep in the morning though which I was a bit worried about but I think he knew something was going on and wouldn't go down..cheeky boy! He did really really well though and got heaps of cool pressies! He was so excited he wouldn't really eat and had hardly any water which wasn't good. He fell asleep on the way home and slept for a couple of hours but woke up so miserable. Poor little munchkin. It wouldn't have surprised me if he had a headache...He ate 3 veggie sausages and a vegemite s/which and then had about 200ml of water and then after a bath some milk. I don't know where it all went but I'm glad he had it.
    Today we went and got some photos taken at Myer. They look gorgeous! and then we gave him all his b'day pressies today because I want him to be able to play with them tomorrow. I can't believe the toy that he likes the best so far is the $10 blow up pool filled with balls! hehehe. So typical. Our lounge room looks like a toy shop! Dh wasn't impressed with all the toys he has. I think I got a bit carried away and by the time everyone else has bought stuff. We're still waiting on his sandpit from his pa as well. At least that goes outside! hehehe.
    I can't believe he's a year old tomorrow! It's just crazy. This time last year I had been induced and was just waiting for it all too happen. The pain didn't really kick in for me until 12.30am when they broke my waters....then after hours of agony my precious boy arrived at 8.30am hehehe. Gosh, and now I'm going to do it all over again! hehehe. How lucky are we all to have healthy little bubbas that are now toddlers!!!!! I swear Louis is the best thing to have happened in my life and I was saying to dh today that I'm so happy with our little family. We may not have a lot but we've got all the important stuff iykwim!!
    Sorry for the rant. It's been a bit of a time of reflection for me....I suppose I'm proud that dh and I have got through this first year as well and we have a contented happy little boy now (who sleeps! hehe) Anyway, rant over!

Nikki - Ooh sorry to hear that....

Melissa - Poor Benjamin! Louis is booked in next Monday...I thought I'd wait until after his b'day. He reacted really badly to the 6m ones so I need to be able to spend a day with him to recover if he reacts again. I hope he's starting to feel better!

I hope you all had a great weekend! It's very quiet in here...

Hi all - just a quick one. Came home early from camping because at 5:30 pm a huge gale came up so we went mad packing up to come home early! It was a huge drama, but we're home now, still stinky LOL. But we had a great time.

Glad the party went well Kristie - I got really nostalgic too when Emma turned 1 - it really does fly!

Happy birthday Louis and Tori for tomorrow. Cant beleive that they are all turning 1, what a crazy time this is.
    Kristie glad you had a great party, sounds as though Louis had a great time.
    Nikki OUCH........ Hope you are well apart from that.
    Melissa hope Benjamin is getting over his needles, they can have strange reactions to them.

Well Jordan had his 1st strass and cheese sandwich on the weekend, what a big boy he is becoming. We had a great weekend. Had my dads 60th last night and Jordan was great, he slept upstairs for most of the night, got up at about 1am, we left at 2am and then he went straight back to sleep so I was rapted.
    We had a lazy sunday. I bought him a inflatable train which is also a ballpit, for his bday. Got it from Kmart for $40 reduced from $70 BARGAIN

Sorry I have been MIA lately have had a BUSY weekend.

Keep the birthdays coming.

OMG my little boys 1!!!
    Tori!!!!

We're off for his mchn check up this morning and then I've got my u/s in the afternoon so a busy day for us. Then of course I've got to cook my little monster birthday dinner! I think I'll make veggie lasagne because he loves it! I'll like it when he can tell me what he wants so it can be perfect - hehehe.

Linda - Bugger about coming home early from camping. There's nothing worse than bad weather when your camping....especially if you've got to set your tent up again at home to let it dry!

Tracey - Wow on Jordans strass and cheese sanga! I haven't tried putting anything in Louis' s/w yet because of the no teeth factor but maybe I'll try a bit of cheese. He enjoys his vegemite but it would be good to get some other nutrition into him!

Kell Guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS AND TORI!!!

HAHA Kristie Louis is 'old' too lol. i was the same at Will's bday, all day i was saying 'this time last year..' lol, and it goes so fast!
    Hope you all had a nice weekend, DH went to the race (bathurst) yesterday with his borther and of course Will got a tummy bug (Molly had it last week) so he grizzled all day and he's getting two more teeth and just wanted me to carry him all aorund with me, I was going crazy by the time DH got home :eek: he had fun tho. Will is walking along the lounge, sort of he drags his feet a bit but is getting the hang of moving - Tracey it did happen really fast, he just did it one day!
    Linda sorry to hear about the camping.
    Hope everyone else is well...

Hi Kell! Sorry to hear that Will wasn't very happy. It certainly is draining when they're not well. Wow at him walking along the lounge! Thats great.

Tomorrow I'll be putting up a p/g ticker because I keep forgetting how far along I am! hehehe.

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TORI AND LOUIS!!!!!!
    i hope both bubbas have an awsome day and that mums and dads enjoy this precious day also.well done on a great party kristie.
    all is well here.the dreaded hemaroid has left the building,yipee!
    linda too bad about the camping.at least you got to enjoy the first part of it,i think it is great that you guys do it.
    chantelle slept through on saturday night,i was amaxed when i woke up sunday morning.she woke several times last night before midnight then slept till 6.30.so all in all it is going very well,she is settling stariaght away when i go to her so that is good that she is no longer expecting those nightly breast feeds.
    we had a great weekend full of dinners and parties,dh and the boys went down to brothers caravan at ocean grove for the day yesterday and had a ball.
    we have swimming this morning and a preety relaxed day so that is good.
    nikki

Hi all, happy birthday to ALL the bubs. I've been a bit busy lately with work etc so haven't been in much. Nightshift tonight and NOT looking forward to it because it throws me out for the entire week! Hope everyone had a good weekend and wishing everyone a good week!

Happy Birthday Louis & Tori!!!!

Kristie - hope he likes his vege lasagne!!

Sorry it's so quick! Super busy here!

Hi!

Well, Louis had his check up - he's now 9.4kg and 73.5cm so still just sitting on the 25th percentile. He's my precious little bundle! hehehe. All was good there though.

I had my u/s this afternoon and all is good. Saw the heart beating away and have a low risk for downs so thats a relief. It was so nice to see my little bubba.

We ended up going to Fasta Pasta for Louis b'day dinner because it was late by the time we had to go to the shops and I knew I wouldn't be bothered cooking!!! Louis ate ravioli! hehe.

Nikki - Glad you had a great weekend! Wow on Chantelle sleeping through! You must feel so good getting some sleep!

Kerrie - Good to hear from you! I hope night shift isn't too painful! That would be really hard....

Well my girls, there is way to much for me to catch up on, the only thing sticking in my head is Nikki and her bottom!! I am glad to hear the offender has vacated however!

Tori had a fantastic birthday, she got way to many presents and I now have to go through all the old ones and put some in storage or we wont all fit into the lounge room anymore! We havent even had her party yet either.

Like you kristie - I cant believe it has been a year already and I also cant believe i am going to be starting it all again with a new one in 6 months time! My golly gosh.

I had my obgyn appt yesturday and I ended up getting in for the 12 week scan at the same time which was great. I have no idea how it went though as the ultrasound idiot refusd to talk to me at all, he had cracked it with me coz I had tori with me. I saw the heart beating away though so that has to be a good thing. I will not be going back there again however, even if they do bulk bill. I would rather pay my $150 at the place I went last time and have someone treat me like a person! Oh well, the heart is ticking away and thats all thats important!

I start my new job tomorrow which i am excited about. Mum cant believe im not nervous about it but I tried to explain its something i have been doing for the better part of 11 years so it just happens and it will be really interesting work! Will let you all know how it turns out! The first patient we are seeing is going to be done under a general anaesthetic which is something i havent worked on in a few years but it usually means it will be a complicated and interesting mouth to work on!

Have a great day all!!
    Whos birthdays are next?

Happy Birthday Louis and Tori! I can't believe I forgot to get on here yesterday and see how everyones weekend was, including the birthday kiddy's.

Benjamin is feeling a lot better now. A week of feeling miserable is not the best thing for little ones.

Melissa

Hi!

Good luck with your job tomorrow Cindy! So glad that Tori had a great birthday!

How horrible at your u/s! Sounds like the first one I had and it's so disappointing.... I go to Maxwell Hardy at the back of Maroondah hospital and they're fantastic. They explain everything to you really well and take lots of photos and you can take your video in. I'd definitely recommend them!

Melissa - Glad Benjamin is feeling better!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast