Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #19

Popping in very quicky! Have to head out in a minute -

CONGRATULATIONS LINDA!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will catch up this arvo!

OMG Linda! Congrats!

Melissa

linda,that is wonderful news,congratulations,had been thinking about you a bit latley as we hadnt heard from you in ages,i hope you are feeling well,how far along are you
    nikki

Hi!

Had a great weekend away although it was great to get home. Louis just doesn't sleep that well up there and usually is really grumpy so extra hard work. Also I couldn't really have any time out as had to talk to the MIL when he was asleep so it's just quite tiring really.
    Otherwise not much happening. I can't believe xmas is only a week away - that's crazy!!! I think I'm all ready though.

Tracey - Glad you had fun at your party - I hope you had a nap through the day!! Louis only has one sleep and it can be anywhere from 10am to 1pm that he'll actually go down. He'll sleep anywhere from 1 1/2h to 3 hours .....
    Poor Jordan! Don't feel bad Trace! Louis has been having major stacks all the time at the moment. Good on your for the morning feed - How did he go this morning?
    For New Years we'll be down at Wilsons Prom - I highly suspect that we won't even make it to midnight - we didn't last year! hehe. I'm not too fussed - it's all a bit overrated if you ask me! (Yes, I'm boring...hehe)

Melissa - Good luck with Santa this week!! Benjamin is clever using his bike. The only problem that I have now is that Louis' feet get caught at the wheels if he wants to take bigger steps/go faster....Pretty silly design really....

Linda - Congrats again - I can't wait to hear all the details from you!!

OK, just been to the Dr. I'm so impatient to find out how far along I actually am! I don't have a scan until January (just in case it is too early to pick somehting up) so have to wait a few weeks.... so I will let you all know as soon as I find out how far along I actually am!

kristie,i know i cant beleive xmas is only 1 week away also.i am organised now so that is good,
    james has his grade 6 graduation tonight at the luxor reception centre,it is a dinner and dance and they are doing some sought of show for us also.i cant wait to grab my little big boy and have a spin with him on the dance floor.
    chantelle is being babysat as we could only get 4 tickets per family but i think it is better anyway as it goes till 11pm and me and dh can relax and enjoy ourselves.
    we go away to qld on the 2nd of jan for 1 week,.
    as for new years we are off to ocean grove for a night or 2,i will prob fall asleep before 12 also as i just cant handle late nights tooo well at the moment,i even had a 15 minute power nap on the couch this morning while chantelle walked around me pulling my hair and climbing on me.
    we got chnatlle a big kitchen style tent for the backyard which we are lining the floor with rubber mat,we have bought her a sand pit and pool and cubby house to go in it,that way she can play out the back without the 2 laboradors annoying her and she will be shaded.it zips up the whole way around but you can see in to it.we also got her a swing set that the boys will prob use more than she will yet,a new bike and music set.think that is all.
    the boys got a laptop.lots of board games,playstation games,leggo,new tv and dvd player for bedroom and bits and peices,yes i know my kids are spoilt,tut tut naughty mummy!!!!oh well i love xmas
    nikki

linda,when was the last time you did a test and got a negative,maybe you could get a rough idea from that.
    oh i bet the next few weeks will go so damn slow for you.
    congratulations again.
    melissa,kelly and tracey,who is next?????????

Hi!

Linda - How annoying!! hehehe. I can't wait to hear! Their will be new bubbas popping up all over the place next year! hehehe.

Nikki - Have fun tonight!! How exciting!! Wow he'll be in high school next year!! That's wierd you were only allowed 4 tickets - but I agree that it will probably be easier with her being babysat. You're so brave going away over chrissy! I'm sure you'll have a great time though. Sounds like the kids are going to have a great Chrissy with all those pressies!!

K - Louis has finally gone to sleep today! I think I might have a nap myself! We went to the park for a walk today and he had a 30min nap so he's been really hard to get down this arvo. I was hoping he would have stayed asleep and had a big one this morning but my niece was down there with her school so I think he was too excited!

Oh my gosh Linda - congrats!! I cant get over how many people I know of that are pregnant at the moment!

Nothing to say here, went to robbie williams last night and stayed in the coty with one of my friends which was great. I am so in love with robbie! I would definateyl go see him again!
    Well I am off, got to get some sleep, didnt get to bed untill 2am!!

Oooh Cindy - Glad you had a good time! I think he would be great! Hope you get a good nights sleep!
    I'm heading off to sleep soon but have only just sat down for the night so want to chill out first!
    Sweet dreams everyone!

Linda WOW congratulations. I know you have been trying for a while so that is awesome news. Hope the next few weeks go quickly for you so you can get your EDD and see bubs. What a great xmas present.
    Nikki hope you had a great night at James graduation. You do spoil your kids but hey thats our job as mums isnt it
    Cindy glad you liked robbie. My SIL went to and loved it. I heard some really good things about his concert. I have his DVD and even that is awesome so cant imagine what he is like in real life.
    Kristie glad you had a nice weekend away but it is good to get home.
    Melissa hope everyting is ok with your family xmas plans and your sister. What is Benjamin up to these days?

Well last night BIL and his GF came home to Melb to live, it was great. Off to see them this afternoon once Jordan wakes up and having dinner there tonight. Jordan just adores them both and its amazing that he hasnt seen them in 2 months and he doesnt go shy. He was all over Aimee (GF) last night, he didnt even want me which is a change.
    Jordan is doing really well on only 1 feed a day and I must admit it was easier than i thought. I am glad I did it and it wasnt overally traumatic.
    Did some more painting this morning, oh I hate it but we are nearly finished. Need to get house back to normal for xmas day as lunch is now at our house.
    Have a nice day everyone

Guess what??

Louis is going to be in a Target catalogue!! (Hopefully!!) We have to head down to the studio tomorrow at 1pm so hopefully he will be happy and smily for them!!

I'm so excited!

Tracey - Have fun at dinner tonight! It sounds great that you all get along so well! It's always good now when bubbas enjoy someone else to play with as well!
    Hope you get the painting done soon - I so don't blame you for being over it!

Ooh!! How exciting Kristie!! HOpe he charms them!!

Wow kristie on louis getting some work! He will surely wow them with his big beautifu; smile.

We are of to tinlids tomorrow for them to meet tori, she has been ringing me heaps the past week or so to get in there so al is going to take her in at lunch time! I'm hoping she smiles for them. I have spent the day getting new photos of her and al just trid to download them off the camera and they were somehow deleted from the camera and not saved on the computer coz the computer had no memory left! Bugger!!!!!

night all

Hi!

I'll let you know how it goes!

Linda - How are you feeling?

Cindy - What a bugger you lost the photos! I'm sure she'll take Tori - when we went down it wasn't a stressful thing or anything she just had a chat and it was all relaxed. Good Luck!

Well, I'm getting ready for bed! I'm sooo tired!

Oh no Cindy!!! Argh!!

Kristie - I feel fine! I feel completely normal - so it's really hard to get my head around it all still. I am somewhere around 5-6 weeks I think.

Hi!

I hope you're all well!

Louis and I just got back from the photo shoot. It went really well. I don't know when I'll find out if they'll use his photos but of course I thought he looked cute! hehe. Hopefully they may use even one just so we can keep it! It was a winter clothing shoot though and the studio was sooo hot. He had to wear pants, shoes, long sleeved t-shirt and jacket! He didn't even grizzle! Anyway, we shall see!
    He slept in the car on the way but didn't get much sleep so I've just put him down again now for a nap! I don't think he'll go to sleep but I think I'll lie down as well as I'm buggered! hehe.

Speak soon!

Kristie - You'd think the place would have been air-conditoined...Well Done Louis!

Cindy - My mums computer did the same thing to pictures of hers, but it wasn't because of low memory, it was because hers was about to kick the bucket.

Tracey - Not much doing here. Benajmin has a big day without mummy and daddy tomorrow. He's going to his aunts all day and over night. He's in good hands there, but I'm not sure how I'll cope yet? And I thought he was the one with a tad separation anxiety?

I'm so tired at the moment. I've got heaps to do and not enough time to do it all. I'm feeling worn out...

Melissa

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast