Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #9

Default Babies Born October 2005 #9

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in October 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    sherieb - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

October '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Kell
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.10.05
    Baby's Stats:7pound 12oz, 53cm long and HC 37cm.
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Will
    Baby's Website: none
    Health Concerns: Will has a hip dysplasia, is being fitted with pavlick harness.
    Notes: 3 weeks early, caesarian delivery. Have daughter, 23.02.03, who is in cast after operation for hip dysplasia.

Forum Name: *Linda*
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2700gLength -47.5cm Head Circ - 30cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Emma Joy
    Baby's Website: on www link
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:

Forum Name: M1tbull (Melissa)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby's Name: Benjamin Anthony
    Baby's Stats: 4410g (9lb 11 1/2oz), Length 55.5cms, Head circ 35cms.
    Baby's Website: -
    Health Concerns: Still has a little touch of Jaundice
    Notes: 13 days early because of his growth, and my diabetes.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Mandimoo
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 5th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight -8p 11oz Length -55 cm Head Circ -35cm
    Baby Name(s): Samuel Gary
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 9 days overdue, induced labour, Sam had alot of mucous in body at birth and was taken to special care to get rid of some of it other than that we have been blessed with a healthy baby.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Krisvee
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 9th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2.67kg/5lb14 Length - 46cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Louis Robert
    Health Concerns: N/A
    Notes: Born 2 weeks early

Forum Name: Cindyb
    Baby's DOB: 9/10/05
    Baby's Name: Victoria Claire Hay
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/heybaby/
    Health Concerns: Nothing
    Notes: She arrived on her due date after a 6 hour natural labour with no drugs and no stitches, she came out so fast though that she needed oxygen for a few minutes before she even cried so her apgar scores werent great but she is a little princess now. Birth weight was 6lb12oz

Forum Name: nicolemckay (nikki)
    State:
    Baby's DOB: 13th October 2005 3.18pm
    Baby's Stats: 5lbs 13oz, Length 45cm, HC 33cm
    Gender of Baby:Girl
    Baby Name(s): Chantelle Jasmine
    Baby's Website:
    Notes:ceaserian section,39 weeks gestation, apgar score 9 and 10.

Forum Name: Bonnie
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 14th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3770gms Length - 51.5cms Head Circ. - 35cms
    Baby's Name(s): Tristan Ethan
    Notes: Born 7 days overdue by emergency cesarean.

Forum Name: Kazzy
    State: Geelong, Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 15th October 2005
    Baby Name(s): Eden Kate
    Baby's Website: nup - not clever enough yet!!!!
    Health Concerns: Put in Pavlik harness at 9 weeks due to a lax right hip. Estimated to be on for 6 weeks. Slight eczema on face - aggrevated by the heat.
    Notes: 3 weeks early, was in breech position and waters broke. Born by Emergency Ceasar. Having hip ultrasound in December. Have another child - a son who was born on 25.4.2002.

Forum Name: Fenella
    Baby's DOB: 19th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3695 Length - 49cm Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby Name(s): Tamsin
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    8 days early

Forum Name: Canniel (Candice)
    Baby's DOB: 22nd October 2005 8:02pm
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 3 Length -52.5cm
    Baby Name(s): Brynach Anthony Herbert McLeod
    Baby's Website: nil
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:

Forum Name: dee73 (Donella)
    Baby's DOB: 22nd October 2005
    Baby's Stats: 3.85kg (8lb 8oz); 51.5 cm long; 36.1cm head circ.
    Baby Name(s): Dylan Jacob
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/littlereed/
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes: 6 days early

Forum Name: Katkins
    Baby's DOB: 28th October 2005
    Gender of Baby: GIRL!
    Baby Name(s): Jessica Erin
    Baby's Website: None as yet....been too busy to even do Kat's one!
    Health Concerns: Windy baby....likes to drink fast and hard and sucks in a LOT of air.
    Forum Name: Bekka
    Baby's DOB: 30th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: 7lb 2oz - 49.5 cm long; 35 cm head circ.
    Baby Name(s): Xavier Jack
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes: 1 day late

Forum Name: Deancey
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 31st October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.9 kilo Length - 51 cm
    Baby Name(s): Jordan Bailey
    Baby's Website: bubbadean.com.au
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) none

To see your previous thread go here

Kell Guest

Hi, wohoo I'm first! can anyone tell me how to get email notification of replies, because I'm not getting them atm?!

me either kell.dont know w2hat to do?i asked this question to the mods and havnt got a reply yet
    nikki

To get email notifications I think you go to "user CP" (link at the top of each page), then "options" and there's a bit called "default thread subscription mode" where you can set whether you get them (and how often).

Kell Guest

Thanks fenella!

Hi!

Hope you're all well! Nothing much to report here - cruising along....

chantelle is now sitting on her own and has finally graduated to size 0.woohoo!
    she asdlo ate a bikky(scotch finger buiscut) this morning and loved it.
    nikki

Yeah on Chantelle sitting up! and a size 0 - wow!

I haven't tried bikkies with Louis, only rusks. Might be worth a try?? I might make some though with not to much sugar etc in them....

Kell Guest

Hi

Nikki - thats great on the sitting up, Will is still falling all over the place LOL.

pretty quiet day here too, my sis's bday yesterday so family are coming over for cake. DH's bday on Friday so we are going out to dinner, getting a babysitter which will be nice Our digital camera is broken atm, thanks to an inquisitive toddler, which sucks because I havent got any new photos of Will and he is just being so cute atm! I think he's trying to lure me in for a third, hmmm...

Smile

Hi Ladies

sorry I have been MIA for a while but I am trying to get into the swing of things with DH working again.
    Jordan is still a little unsettled but I think I came across the problem this afternoon. (sorry if this is TMI) but he had a hard pellet like poo in his nappy. When I thought about it he hadnt poo'd since Monday morning so I think he was constipated.
    He ate half a jar of apple and banana at mums on monday so maybe that did it.
    Now with that gone he went to bed no problems this afternoon FIngers crossed we have solved the problem.

Nicole - Glad to see party went well and Chantelle was good for the baby sitters. Yeah on her sitting up on her own. Size 0 :eek: She must have grown heaps since I last saw her.

Linda - I hope that Emmas sleep issues sort themselves out. I too am feeling your pain with the change in sleep patterns. I guess sometimes we take for granted how good they really are.

Sorry ladies this is a short one I have to go and finish making tea.

Speak later.

HI Kristie - Where do you guys meet up? I havn't done the whole mothers group thing yet. And was going to ask about it when I have my next health nurse appt but you being so close maybe I could jump into your group? If you think it would be ok with the other girls in your group let me know. My email is [email protected] that would be great. I love the idea of tori having other munchkins to play with. I haven't seen her around others her age before.

talking of age, can you believe the months are flying by like they are?? 7 months already!!!!! Soon we will be organising birthday parties.

Tori is a real hand full at the moment. She is still up all night and we have actually booked in to do a day stay of the sleep programme in ringwood which I hope will give us some tips. I just need to learn how to get her self settling again. She used to be so good at it but with all the moving and stuff she is just terrible and i am more than a little bit worn out now!
    I'm hoping she sleeps well tonight though, she had about 120ml of formula tonight so hopefully that will settle her a bit longer.

She is so active now and i think perhaps thats part of the problem too coz she is just burning everything off as is goes in.
    She is fully chasing us around now and has already begun pulling herself up on everything so we have had quite a few egg heads lately and are finding more things that need to be toddler proofed every day. she is a big old hand full and I am glad that im not working anymore and have the time to spend with her now she is getting around more.

I have had my sister taking photos of her today, we are going to go and see a modelling agency next week and they want a photo they can keep of her. She loves the camera and new faces so we figure we will give it a go, if she likes it we will stick at it and if not forget it! You have to try these things dont you?

We have gymbaroo tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes, it is just a trial day but it is so bloody expensive. its $20 tomorrow and $16 when you pay ahead. I might end up just doing the swimming which is $8 at the local pool and aparently really good.

Gotta go!! I have to try to get some sleep tonight.
    Talk soon!!

Hi!

I had some really sad news today that one of my friends who was just p/g has miscarried.....she doesn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone and I just feel so awful for her. She found out she was p/g just before her wedding and announced it there and then miscarried while she was away on her holiday the poor thing. I'm not sure what to do and I'm thinking I'm probably the last person she will want to see. I might post in another section to get some feedback....

Louis is going well. He's such a cheeky terror. He ate over 1/2 a weetbix, 2 big spoons of baby muesli/oats with apple and yoghurt this morning for breafast the little piggy! hehe.

Cindy- I've emailed you re: mothers group. We've been swimming at Ringwood pools as part of our mothers group which was fun. I'm going to head to the knox pools next term as it's only 7$ a class and it has a really fun kids pool. Let us know how the gymbaroo goes - I've heard the kids have heaps of fun.
    Good luck with the modelling - I was thinking of doing that too....not sure though.
    I can't believe how active she is! She would keep you busy! I'm sorry about the sleep issues. I hope the day stay helps you. Louis is still waking quite a bit but luckily it's mainly before I go to bed.

I hope everyone is well!

Well,gymbaroo was a hit, it was really fun, it looks like Dp will be making that his thing to do with Tori on his day off which is nice for him to have that with her. She was totally fascinatedwith the other babies, I haven't done the mothers group thing before so this was the first time she had seen babies her age and she kept trying to eat them!!! Very cute

Sorry, for such a quick one tonight, she is teething again and worn out from today which is making her a bit of a grumpandshe is really not settlingfor long at all.

Have any of the bubs here got teeth yet???

Gotta go, Dp is calling

I fogot to say Kristie that in regards to your friends miscarriage, I had one in 2004 and it is crap, there is nothing anyone can do to make you feel any better and all you can do as her friend is to let her know you are there to litsten when she needs to talk and that its ok to have a good cry.
    I feel so sad for her, I hate to hear of anyone having to go through that.
    Let her know of this site if she isnt on here already, I found it just after mine and found everyone very helpful and inspiring with regards to trying again. Sorry to go on!!

Kristie - Sorry to hear about your friend. I think just being there for her when she needs you, is the best you can do for her.

Cindy - Benjamin has one tooth out, and the one next to it pushing through now. Drool everywhere at the moment...Yuck!

Nikki - It's great to see Chantelle is progressing so nicely. Benjamin sits on his own too. But he's finally figured out how to go from sit to crawl. He never sits still. Benjamin is in size 1's and into some size 2's. He's getting so tall now. How's the house hunting going?

Anyhow, Benjamin is still eating very well. I have to watch the amount of food he eats. He'll eat a whole tin of food and still want more. I gave him a whole weetbix yesterday morning, he ate it and wanted boob after it. :eek: I have noticed he's done some more growing in the height department. He's a stocky looking little boy now. I've had a few people ask how old he is, and when I tell them, they get a shock.

Melissa

Kell Guest

Cindy - Will has his two bottom teeth through, he wasnt too bad thankfully. Hopefully Tori will start to settle better now that you are settled etc.

Melissa - Will is size 1 too, and people get a shoc when i tell them how old he is Molly was the same, i am just destined to have big babies i think LOL.

Hope everyone is well, looking forward to Mothers Day?

Well its the end of another working week. YEAH
    It will be a nice weekend with mothers day.....and for some of us our 1st mothers day. Hope everyone has a nice day.

Mellissa and Kell - Banjamin and Will must be very long boys to be in 1's already. I thought Jordan was long for his age and he is in 0's. I am quite happy with his size though. I used to be worried but he is happy and healthy so who cares. Maybe its also a male thing to be a little bigger than the girls of the same age.

Cindy - Glad Tori loved Gymbaroo I would love to start Jordan in something like that. What do they do in those classes?

Nicole - How is Chantelles sleeping going? Hope she is still going ok for you and you are getting some nice sleeps here and there.

Today Jordan was a little fussy at his nannas. I fed him at 7.30 before I left for work and then he had some solids at about 10 ish. He then wouldnt take bottle till 4pm.....i fed him again at 9.30 so he has only had 3 boobs today. Is that ok???? He seems content enough. He only had 1 solid feed today. I think he will need to get back into the routine of being babysat.
    Have a great night everyone.
    Speak to you all over the weekend

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast