Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #9

Kell & Tracey - You've both reminded me to get Benjamin weighed and measured again. He's getting so tall now and really heavy.

Kerrie - I'm no help here either... I'd like another one, but DH has said not yet also. I suppose we'll both have to wait.

Nikki - Have you had anyone interested in buying your house yet?

Melissa

I have to say girls that I too am feeling the I want another baby thing too. We were talking about it tonight though and think it would be best if we wait until mid year next year to start trying. I so miss having a bub in my belly! I remember being so upset in the first few days that I had had her that I now had to share her with everyone. I miss lying in bed and feeling all the movements going on!

We got lots of photos printed up today in prep for the agency and now the hard part begins of choosing the best picture! There are so many cute ones there. My sister is pretty handy with a camera so we managed to get to the park today and get some really good pictures.
    It was such a nice day to be outside too!

Tori is a bit of a grump tonight so I should get going, I cant wait for these bloody teeth to pop through!!! Looks like its a panadol night tonight. She so hates that stuff!

Night all
    See you tomorrow Kristie!

Hi!

Hope you all had a great day. Louis has been good. We've taken to throwing balls down the passageway now which seems like a lot of fun. He also knows who banana in pyjamas in and where "mums nose" is. It seems like everyday he is learning something new!!!

Tracey - I hope Jordan let you have a sleep in. What a big boy you have! I weighed Louis on just our scales at home roughly and he's between 8 and 8 1/2 kg....

Kell - Yeah, Louis wasn't too great last night. Went to bed at 7.30pm then woke up 9pm,and then at 11pm, 11.20pm 11.40pm, 1.45am, 4.20am and then 6.30 am for the day....hmmm I wonder why I'm tired - hehehe. Hopefully tonight will be better..
    Sounds like you had a doozy as well! It must be so hard when all the kids wake up! aaahh!
    I like the idea of lots of kids...dh is set on 2 but I'm playing it by ear. He goes on about holidays but I said if we have 3 or 4 they won't need to bring friends - hehehe.

Hi Melissa

Cindy - I so agree about missing being p/g and feeling kicks! I think it's the most amazing feeling in the world. It was a gorgeous day, I took Louis out in the pram for a walk. It was quite warm with the sun on you.
    Poor Tori, I hope you get a good nights sleep.
    Yep - see you tomorrow!

Hi everyone, I'm still here but mainly lurking... I just can't think of anything much to say most of the time!

I can't believe so many of you are feeling clucky again already! Tamsin is a pretty good baby (except for her sleep at night, but that's gradually improving), but I just feel no desire whatsoever to have another one right now... DH and I have decided we're not going to anyway, so I guess it's good I feel this way. Maybe it's because I really didn't enjoy being pregnant though?

I'm still breastfeeding (can't remember who asked, sorry) and plan to at least until 12 months, probably longer if all goes well. Tamsin's got one tooth so far and it's pretty sharp, but she almost never chomps on my nipples so fingers crossed it stays that way. She's not too keen on solids yet; in fact the only ones she'll eat so far are yoghurt or banana... But we keep trying the veggies, and other fruit, one day I'm sure she'll come round.

Those of you who are back at work, how's it going? I will be back at work in under 4 weeks and am a little freaked out about it! Is it better once you start?

Sorry for the complete lack of personals, I really should be less slack and start posting more often; then maybe I could keep up with everyone! Hope you're all really well and having a great time with your babies

Kell Guest

Cindy - kids panadol is yuk :P I dont understand why they cant make it taste better? Hope you had a good night.

Krisvee - Last night was not too bad for us, how did it go for you? Today is a lovely day here, i might walk the kids to the park, hmmm

Fenella - Will wouldnt eat vegies to begin with either, he much prefers fruit. I persevered and he will now eat vegies, but is not as enthusiastic as he is when eating pear and banana! I am not working (outside the home that is ) so cant help with that one.

have a good day!

fenella,i noticed you popped in and out of other threads so i knew you were ok,but it is okay to pop in here even if to just say hi.i often dont have alot to say and will just dribble so you all know i am still about.good to hear from you mate.
    c doesnt like vegies much either although she loves mashed potatoe with gravey,she would eat fruit for every meal if i let her.
    i am not at work yet either and have no desire to although i will prob start to think about it towards the end of the year,my work have me on there books for september so we will see.
    nikki

Benjamin has a weetbix and a half or pear and banana rice cereal for breakfast, banana custard for lunch, then he has veges and meat for dinner. I gave a jar of the Cheesy bologonaise to him the other day, and he scoffed the lot. He loves pumpkin too. He just about eats everything I give him, except apple.

Hi Kristie!

Melissa

Fenella - I have been back at work for 3 1/2 mnths now and it isnt as bad as I thought it would be. I am enjoying time with my friends and it makes coming home to Jordan all the more exciting. I love it when he smiles when I get home. I am sure you will be right. It does take a while to get used to it, for both you and bubs. What are you doing with Tamsin when you are at work?

Melissa - Benjamin sounds like he is loving his solids. When did you start him on meat? Currently Jordan is only having pumpkin and sweetcorn or mixed vegetables for dinner.
    He has cereal with fruit ofor breakfast as plain cereal was constipating him

Well Had a nice day today. Jordan had a great sleep which was good. He has only had 3 boob feeds today which is good. The last at 7.00 so I prob go to bed without feeding him and let him wake about midnight or 1 for a feed. Then I am garaunteed that he wont need another feed till 7am.

I have my 1st offical client for my plate business I am making a plate for her baby girl. I am so excited. I am going to start it on the weekend. Who knows, I may be able to make some money out of this. Even if only play money....

Have a nice night and hope all the bubs sleep soundly

Hi!

Well, we had a great day! Cindy came along to our Mothers group and we all had a good gasbag. Miss Tori is so gorgeous and gets around everywhere! So it was really great to meet them both! Louis loved seeing all the kids again - he crashed on the way home and I brought him in, fed him and put him to sleep and he slept for 2 hours!! He must have been exhausted...back in bed now so we'll see how he goes tonight.

Kell - Last night was a shocker as well - he was in bed at 8pm up at 9.30pm/11.20/11.40/2.00/4.00/fed at 5.00 and then up at 8.20am!!!! Grrrr. I'm not quite sure whats going on with him. I'll just have to deal with it for now and hope he snaps out of it......

Hey Nikki, do you think you might be p/g again before you go back to work??!! How's Chantelle going with her sleep?

Melissa - Benjamin sounds like Louis with food! Loves pretty much all of it.....

Tracey - I'm glad the Jordan is well. Yeah on your first client!! How exciting.

Fenella - I wouldn't stress too much about the solids. I'm sure she's getting enough.... I'm not working out of the house so I can't help you there.

Well, here's hoping we all get a good nights sleep

hi girls.kristie,i was imagining you and louis playing ball in the hall way today while i was changing chantelle and it made me smile,that is soooo sweet,he sounds like he is growing up fast.i am glad that you got to catch up with cindy,by the look of tasmins photo in her ticker she looks like an adorable looking baby,maybe one day me and tracey will catch up with you two and we will try to talk kell into it aswell,we are all in melbourne so it would be a lovely oportunity dont you think.i dont mind traveling,maybe me and tracey could drive together and meet you guys somewhere,i know your side of town very well.maybe ringwood lake or somewhere we can escape from bad weather?????
    who knows maybe i will be preganant by then but we need to find a house first and maybe have sex...LOL!!!!havent had much of that latly have been to tired and crancky by the time i hit the pillow.we found a house we like so we are going to put an offer in on saturday subject to the sale of our house,our house goes to auction on the 24th of june so omly 5 weeks away so they might say yes to that,will tell you all about it if they accept it.
    chantelle is still not sleeping well.waking before midnight,then at about 2 and then 5.30,i spose that isnt to bad really,im just over it and would love to have a solid nights sleep.we have coreys appointment on friday re his behaiviour problems,i am actually really looking forward to it.corey is not coming,just grant and i so we can talk about our concerns first without him being there.i am 100% sure that he is fine and that we are the problem,we will need to be retrained to be effective in our discipline.he will see the dr next week but i am looking forward to getting some good advice and ideas to help mold him into a better behaved child.it is so hard saying NO to my son,the look on his face makes me cave in every time but i have to be strong if he is to grow into a stable well adjusted young person.will let you know how it all goes.wonder what is going on with linda?hope she is okay
    good night sweet dreams
    nikki

Hey Nikki,

That would be great to all catch up one day! I'm sure Cindy would be keen as well. I'd be happy to meet you somewhere a bit closer into the city to save all that travel...I'm sure we'll work something out.
    Babies and sleep hey? I never new it would be this hard. Louis is so good through the day - we honestly have so much fun together, but nights just drive me crazy at the moment. As soon as I go to sleep my tolerance flies out the window -hehe.'
    Good luck with the dr about Corey. Have you read dr phils Family First? I just read it and it's really good. I know I'll read it again when I have kids that are a bit older and I need to sort them all out - hehe. Just a thought....
    Good luck with the house - it's all so stressful isn't it..

Linda - where are you??? I hope everythings cool......

Kell Guest

Morning all!

Tracey - Wow 1st plate, this could the beginning of something big
    Krisvee - Last night Will slept beautifully, i am passing on sleep vibes to Louis I think the lack of sleep is the hardest thing about babies, i am the same as you I can be fine during the day with it all but then if i get woken up i am so cranky!
    Nikki - fingers crossed for the auction, have you had much interest? Hope the dr goes well. I agree with Krisvee - dr phil has some good ideas on discipline, might be worth a look?

Good Morning!

Well, I think Cindy and Tori have magic sleep vibes as Louis slept a lot better last night. I also really rugged him...He went to sleep at about 7-7.30pm and woke at 8pm/10.20pm/4.20am/6am - feed/8.20am up for the day! So I actually got a good nights sleep - woohoo!!! So thats only twice while I was asleep...

Kell - I'm so glad Will slept well last night - I will take all the sleep vibes I can get - hehe.

kell and kristie yay on the good sleep.i hope it continues to improve.
    kell we have had alot of interest and already 2 offers but they were a little short of what we want,so far we have only had 2 open house inspections and 2 ads in the paper,we are about to go full on with our campaigne now,with a huge baord and open house inspections every weekend and ads in the paper every week so hopefully something comes of it,me and chantelle are going to the toy library this morning,cant wait,she will love it,for those of you who dont know about it,ring your council,they will direct you to one near you.i used to go to one in ringwood when james was little,you get to borrow up to 6 toys and books puzzles etc for 2 weeks and then return them and borrow somethoing else,they sterilise everything and they have the most fantastic toys,some very expensive to buy,they are all age appropriate and are suitable from birth to 6 years.it saves on alot of money and keeps the kids interested in what they are playing with,it also teaches them alot of new skills.so check it out
    nikki

back from the toy library.it cost me $20 to join and that covers 3 months,i can have up to 6 toys,3 resourse books and 2 puzzles,great value....i got a water filled ball with ducks in it,2 board games for the boys a construction toy for the boys,2 puzzles,an activity thingy with all sorts of fun noises and games on it for c and a twirl around garden play mat/gym for c,it is bttery operated and is very exciting,she loves it.i also got the book raising boys.there was so much to choose from and i had fun playing with everything before i finally chose stuff.
    bettina modelling agency rang me and have accepted the boys for modelling,they have there first photo shoot next thursday.they didnt take chantelle,they said they already had too many in there portfolio that looked similar to her,blue eyed and bald headed.LOL i will ring a couple of the other agencies that were interested in her and see if i can get her in one of them.
    nikki

Hi everyone!!

Sorry it's been so long!

Well I think we finally have broadband back on - but the phone messes with it so I still have some problems to fix. But it's so great to be on!!

I have only had a quick browse of this page but it seems like you are all well. All the bubs are growing up so fast!

We had a clinic visit today. Weight: 6.72kg, all's well.

It's so good to be back!! Aren't the new forums great!!!

Linda - Hope you iron out the creases in your broadband. Great to see your back with us. We've got the whole broadband shift in 2 weeks. Hopefully we can get it where we're moving too.

Tracey - Benjamin has the meat and vege that comes in the baby food cans and jars. He's been having the beef, potato and pumpkin in a can since he was 5 months I think, maybe a little earlier. The can reads 4 - 6 months. Haven't worked out how to get it fine enough the normal way. He's been enjoying morrocan lamb and cheesy bologonaise in a jar.

Melissa

Hi girls, sorry I have been missing the past couple days but I am just exhausted at the moment, think I might be getting a cold and tori has been a bit chucky lately so she doesnt seem to be 100^% either at the moment. She is still waking at 11pm and 3am and then for the day at 6 but I think she is up for longer when she wakes at the moment and thats why I'm so worn out maybe.

Kristie -It was fantastic to meet you and your gorgeous boy louis. Girls be warned he is going to be a heartbreaker, keep your girls away from this one as they get older!! he is just such a cutie.

Nikki, Kristie was right, I'm keen to meet up with anyone and I dont mind the travel either. Just pick a date and we are on! We took Tori to Bettina yesturday and will hear from them on monday as to if they want her or not, Im not phased either way really, she would enjoy it though.

Well, I must be off, I have to drop my mum off at the hospittal for her shoulder surgery in an hour so I better go have a shower.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast