Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2006 #5

That is fantastic Marion. Our night was crap last night. Every 2 - 2.5 hours Can't believe Ashton is 2 mths old next week.

Love

We had an ok night. Although i am very sad this morning. My dog died during the night. I've had her since i was 8. She was 13. Still can't believe it...

Kirsty77 Guest

Oh Tegan I'm so sorry. I lost my cat a while ago that I'd had for 9 years. Its awful when you lose a family member....

How awful Kirsty. I hope you get the op sooner. I thought you only had to wait to have the baby to have it. It must seem like a very long time for you.

Kate, glad things are better but I hope they improve soon. At least you can enjoy Rylee more now, and have a bit more energy for Kelsey. Jack does the same thing with Tom, pointing out eyes, nose, ears etc. It is too cute. He also tries to comfort Tom when he is crying either by patting his head or giving him toys. I find the sling helps stop pass the parcel too - what a great idea!

Kathryn, Did you get a photo of Lachlan under the xmas tree? Sounds so cute. Glad the sleeping is going well, how are the CP?

ETA Oh Tegan. How sad. I'm sorry for your loss. My post took a while to write as I had to settle TOm a couple of times in between so I only just saw your post.
    Belinda, how are your boys?

Marion, glad the growth spurt seems to be over. THey are tiring aren't they? I hope you get your tailbone sorted out soon. It must be so painful for you.

Emma, sounds like Gaby is sleeping well now too. How did your visit to Stu's parents go?

Well Tom has been unsettled with wind pain this morning but we had another good night. Yesterday was my work Xmas party - it's a family day with caterers doing roast meats and salads, rides, petting zoo, pony rides, santa etc. Jack really loved it. He patted all the animals and rode the ponies. He sat happily on Santa's knee to get his present so we got good photos. It was a really good day.
    Last edited by MantaRay; December 4th, 2006 at 10:09 AM. Reason: add

Ok, where is the bit I added when I edited the post??

Tegan, just saw your post as mine took a while to write with having to stop and settle TOm. I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. That is so sad.

Kirsty77 Guest

I had an ok night. No attack again. I was told I'd have the surgery about 1-2 months after Jaz was born BUT since late pregnancy the attacks stopped and have restarted only since I've had her so I was bumped down the list. Does anyone know if I pay for it myself(we don't have private health care) do medicare compensate me??

Jasmine slept for 4 hours then was restless 2 hourly after that, Shes still unsettled not crying, just moaning and making noises and not fully asleep. Think its a growth spurt as she seems soooo hungry!LOL!

YAY on 6 hours sleep Kate! Thats fantastic.

Grrr at 2 hourly Kathryn! Know how you feel!

Melanie who do you work for!LOL! They sound fantastic. Wish my work threw a xmas party like that.

WOW Marion that is a good sleep!

Hmmm wheres Emma this morning? Hopefully sleeping!LOL

Havent read back as yet just wanted to say

Kirsty: So sorry that the attack was worse, i have been through it and that pain is shocking, hope the op helps you out soon

Tegan: i am so sorry about your loss

All is going ok here, been so busy but havent been anywhere, just busy with life here, started Cooper with resettling in bed again today, so hoping it doesnt take long for it to work again

allyfield Guest

Well had to take katelyn to the doctors today because her dermatitis was getting worse. They have given me a cortisone cream which i have to use for 3 days they said it should go fingers crossed. Hopefully its a once off problem and does not come back. I have to watch what I bath her in now can't use and Johnson's products just hamilton or QV products.

Considering she has this now she slept well last night 5 1/2 hours.

Kate - Glad to hear Rylee's reflux is getting a little better and she is getting more sleep hope you are catching up on your sleep.

have updated Coopers website with some xmas photos if you wanted to look

Mason is here fighting his way onto my lap, aaaaaaaahhhh, my lap is never free lol

I have a horrible pain in my upperside, no idea what it is

thanks Kate

You havent got any recent photos on your site, seen the others and they are cute

No idea with the pain thing but its still there, all around my ribs, maybe i pulled a muscle or something

Great pics, and the ponytail one is too cute

Just isolated, i think i will just see how it is by tommorow, could of just slept wrong maybe

Kate, sorry to hear that the better sleeping didn't last. Hopefully this is just a glitch. Could it be a growth spurt?

Ally, I was going to suggest the Gaia products too. It's all I've used since Jack was a baby with excema (and occassionally Alpha-keri oil). The Johnston products are petroleum based and I wouldn't touch them. I tried QV and pretty much everything else on the market and for Jack the Gaia stuff was the best.

Emma, I hope Gaby's sleeps get longer but it's great that she settles easily. Stu's family sound really nice.

Belinda and Kate, I will have to check out your new photos. They sound gorgeous.

Kirsty, hope you are well.

Marion, hope you are going well.

We had an awful day yesterday. Poor Tom had pain and screamed a lot. I had to wear him in the sling for most of the day. The sling is wonderful, but I find some things are hard to do with a baby on your front. Also he wanted me to be walking around a lot so I was very tired. But we had a good night. He slept from 6pm to midnight, his longest sleep so far. Woo hoo!!

Off to playgroup now and the errands that I didn't get to yesterday. I wish my brain would work, I went to the supermarket yesterday and forgot to buy the paper plates for the day care Xmas party tomorrow. Doh! I also have a tonne of baby thank yous and Christening invitations to send

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Have read everyones posts, just not going to do personals.

We had an awful day yesterday, Jasmine was constipated which ended ata bout 9pm , her pooing everywhere!LOL! SHe then slept till 12.30 then up again at 4am and again at 7.30am. I'm dead tired though. We have our 6 wk check tomorrow too. Ok am going to do a few things around the house, then off for a nap I think.......

Hiya Girls

Melanie - Yes we took a photo of Lachlan under the xmas tree LMAO. The Chicken pox are fine now. If it really was the chicken pox in the end LOL. It sounds like Jack had a wonderful time at the xmas party !! I miss being a kid at christmas LOL.

Tegan - I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog.

Kate - I am so glad that rylee slept for 6 hours for you the other night. that must have been VERY nice for you all. Pity it didn't continue though

Ally - I hope the dermatitiss gets better with the creams etc. Lachlan had excema in his first year of life and has never had it again since !! Back to using Johnson and Johnson on him and all.

Belinda - the photos are gorgeous. How is the pain today ?

Ashton was extremely unsettled from about 8pm till 10pm last night, all he wanted to do was feed. I finally managed to get him settled enough to sleep just after 10pm and he slept for 4 hours when he wanted to be fed again @ 2am. Then he slept for 3.5 hours till 5.30am and then he woke at 7am !!

Ashton gets his 2mth old needles next tuesday. Spot on 2mths old.

We have a kindy xmas concert tonight for Kameron. Really looking forward to it actually.

Love

yeah emma all the kids made presents too for their parents so we get them tonight. Have no idea what it is lol

Love

allyfield Guest

Well the cream seems to be clearing up her face the pharmacist told me to use it for 3 days and it should clear up. Thanks for your advice I might buy some of the Gaia products and see how they go.

She slept 6 1/2 hours last night was awake for 20 mins then slept another 4 hours. She is a really good baby I am lucky this time round.

Ally- Kirsten has dermatitis/ eczema too, my hubby has it so I sort of expected it, sadly.

Hope Caitlin's skin clears up. She sounds like she has a similar sleeping pattern to Kirsten, who is also a very good baby, they were born on same day too!

Kathryn - Kirsten gets her jabs next Tuesday, am dreading it but I'm sure it will be worse for me than for her!!

Marion
    Last edited by mmack; December 5th, 2006 at 07:05 PM.

Had a crap day today so not much to say, mentally drained

Just marking a spot

Thanks for my avatar not sure if it was Kathryn or Christy who does them sorry so put it in both threads

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast