Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2006 #7

Oh no Kate, you definitely are having a bad trot !! There was a news segment here the other night how Adelaide is in the grips of a bad gastro epidemic. They are blaming the unsual weather we have had/having. I am bracing myself in case Kameron gets it upon the return of kindy. It spreads like wildfire there, and he brought it home last year from Kindy when they went back one time after holidays.

You'd think there would be a vaccination against it by now, but I guess there is too many variations of it all.

Love
    Last edited by Astrolady; January 9th, 2007 at 03:04 PM.

Oh Kate. I can't believe what a bad time you are having. I really hope Kelsey is ok now and that Rylee stays well.

Kate - sorry she is so sick. I hope she improves soon, and Rylee escapes it.

Things are getting back to normal here at last, hubby is back to work today. Kirsten has been a bit unsettled since we got back from the inlaws, she has never been a baby who cries and is hard to console until the last few days. She could be teething or it could be that 12 week growth spurt, she has been feeding a lot. Still keeping up with her with the expressing though!

Was just at the health visitor and she now weighs 10lbs 14oz which is pretty tiny for a 12 week old but a decent gain for her

She is also sleeping 7-9.5 hours a night now which is nice!!

Marion

x

I should really get Ashton weighed tomorrow. Haven't had him weighed in weeks.

Love

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Sorry I haven't been in for a while, when on BB I kinda wander around a bit, just a bit lost atm. My lil sis has split from her hubby and they have 3 young girls(5, 2 and 8mths) so she says shes taking it well(she left him or rather has told him to go) but its really scary and I'm basically on 24 hour call for her and the girls. Things are just so weird cause I'm in such a great place in my life and shes about to embark on being single again. They say they are going to have a break for a month first, he moves out monday, but I honestly can't see them getting back together. They are living seperate lives under the same roof and have been for quite a while.

Update on us........Jasmine has stopped sleeping through, she wakes once for a bottle and is normally up around 5am giggling and smiling and squeeling its just so cute! Gem's loving daycare and apparently spends her entire time there fussing over the dolls, checking nappies and feeding them then burping them! Must watch me more than I realise.

Hope everyone is well...........sorry for the selfish post.

Selfish away Kirsty I do all the time rofl. How cute of Gemma @ daycare.

Love

No I didnt today Emma as Andrew is working back. We are going tomorrow to get Ashton's bank account set up so if I remember I will drop into the chemist on the way home.

Love

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Argh a bank account.We've been saying we'd set one up for Gemma for the past 16 months!LOL!We will do it eventually!

Jasmine slept last night from 7pm till 2am, so a good 7 hours sleep!YAY We've decided to set some sort of loose routine so we can atleast have some 'us' time while the girls are in bed.Owww did that sound rude!LOL! Apart from that Jasmine slept soooo well.Not a peep out of her till 2am so am really please.I think I was putting her to bed far to late for her and throwing her out a bit.

Well looks like I'm back at work as of 31st jan.Was supposed to be 5th Feb but work called yesterday and they are short staffed so I said yes. Looks like its only going to be 16 hours a week to start, which suits me.I'm looking at leaving where I am at the moment and have applied else where.One lady that works there gives me the sh$ts.When I was pregnant she tried to get rod of me simply because I'm not a 'yes' person and don't kiss her bum! Those who know me know I'm a very upfront person and nothing and noone throws me, so she hates that.

Anyway its my lil sis's birthday today. Am going to take the girls to see her and try and make it extra special with all thats been happening in her life recently. We are having a do for her tomorrow at our folks.

motherduck Guest

Hello ladies,
    Hope you don't mind me joining in havn't been on BB for a while as we just moved house and with xmas and all that stuff, only just got the net back on yesterday.
    We have twins Jessica and Jack, Jack is now sleeping from about 9pm till 5am, Jessica is a little bit more unsettled she wakes a lot with wind pains, she just started to dribble a lot in the last couple of days so I hope she is not getting teeth already #2 got 4 teeth at four months so that could be interesting.
    Both bubs are going for aultrasound scans on thier hips on tues 16th because they were both deliverd breech they seem ok so i'm not that worried.
    Well thats enough about us hope you are all having a good day mine is quiet at the moment that won't last long.

great to hear that kelsey is better kate!!

Motherduck welcome to the October family Sounds like you have your hands full with the twins. I play the Sims 2 PC game and my sim on that just had twins and i find that a struggle enough lmao

I have been busy with ebay this morning trying to shift lager baby items no longer needed that I cant post

Love

LMAO Kat at your sim twins...

Welcome back Motherduck!

Kate I hear you on the farting thing...woo Jovie could give anyone a run for their money.

Kirsty LOL We kept meaning to set up Matilda's account, well finally we did in August & started one for Jovie at the same time. Kate thats exactly what we are doing too, asking people to give $$ rather than presents for birthdays.

I think I might give people that option as well girls with the money. Specially for Ashton when he doesn't really know any better with receiving presents etc. I really struggle trying to find something to tell people to buy them.

Love

Well we just got our internet back after the phone line went dead. Apparently a wire snapped. Fixed now though!

Just hot back from the hosital too. DH was doing his fitness test for the air force and something went pop in his foot and now he cant walk on it and its bruised alot. The nurse basically fobbed him off saying its just muscle damage and it'll be right in a few days. Muscles don't go pop though! So he's going to the GP on monday if it's no better. Just what he need though as he is suppose to go into the air force in 4 weeks and needs to finish his fitness test.

Charlie starting to be a lot more happier. Heaps of smiles. No giggles yet though unfortunatly. Getting him weighed next tuesday. He is still sleeping though. Goes to sleep arounf 8pm and always wakes up at 7:30am, so thats 11.5hrs sleep.

I am so tired so I won't do personals now. We have also asked some people for $$ for the boys. I counted 27 t-shirts in his current size in his drawer after the Chrissy presents were put away. That's not including what he was wearing or what was in the wash. I also have a large stash already of the next size too, so I'm telling people no more clothes. Luckily some people have already given money.

Tom has not been sleeping well at night. Last night he woke every 2 hours all night. The night before we went out to dinner and a movie while dad baby sat (he left yesterday morning, Hotel Melanie is now officially closed for quite some time LOL!!). I got to bed at midnight and DH had to be up at 4am to take dad to the airport. I was up once to Tom before then (either 2 or 3, I was too tired to read the time properly), Tom woke again for a feed just after 4 and then Jack woke up about 6. He woke me up bcos he kept pressing my forehead. When I finally woke up enough I realised he had climbed up to get the sunscreen and was pretending to put it on me. Then he said "mummy has sun cream on". Cute! The night before that Tom was also awake every 2 hours. I think the biggest problem is he won't keep still. He rolls over and ends up against the rails and is uncomfortable. Hopefully the novelty of rolling and commando crawling will wear off and we'll all get some sleep soon. DH and I are walking zombies (Kate, I can't imagine how you are coping!!).

On the plus side, our house is our own again now with no house guests scheduled, and TBH, probably no house guests will be welcome for while as we REALLY need some family time. The holiday to Vanuatu should help, but before that DH is away for 8 days. They will be very long days for me. Especially having the two boys by myself for so long. I'm sure MIL will help if I need it, but I don't want her round here all the time either. I just hope I get some sleep before then! At least DH should come back refreshed!!

WOW I can't believe Tom is already commando!! That would be a shock to the system... Matilda was at least 4 1/2 months before she commando'd. Luckily Jovie doesn't seem as interested in moving, by now Matilda was attempting rolling & mastered it by 10 weeks.

Lily was 8 months old when she started commando. But i reckon charlie will be soon. He's very strong in the legs. He's also going from reclining in my arms to sitting up!

Ashton is too busy sleeping to even think of doing commando rofl. Last night he slept through the night for the 1st time since being in his cot. So hopefully he is getting used to it now and will go back to sleeping through.

We set up his account, but silly woman only put it in trust to my name not joint names. Not that is greatly matters too much in hindsight, but Andrew said "don't skip the country on me" LMAO.

Melanie - I have Andrew going away for 4 days in March and I am really dreading it with the 3 kids, plus the fact I will be 100% housebound during that time as he is naturally taking the car with him, so by the time he is back sometime late on the monday night I will be climbing the walls. He has put in for holidays from work from the tuesday, for a couple of weeks so at least then I will have the car with him not going to work and will be able to get out a bit.

I never got ashton weighed yesterday totally forgot while I was at the shop *doh*

Love

motherduck Guest

Astrolady had to have a giggle, my sirname is sims and yes it does feel like someone keeps pushing my buttons on occasions,Oh to have some control maybe in another twenty years time.

It is amazing how much wind they can make mine alway let rip on the visitors i tell them that the bubs are diong morse code thier twin talk.

Have a good day everyone

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast