Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #13

Julia - My eyes improved during pregnancy. I have worn glasses since I was about 15 and during my pregnancy I didnt need them. However now that I am no longer pregnant I have found that I have to wear them again and in fact I am getting headaches wearing them so am thinking I need to get my eyes tested to see if my prescription needs to be changed.
    Well I am off to go get Caitlyn from daycare. Have a good afternoon all.

Hi Ladies,
    Does anyones bub dribble much? Tahlia has just started the last couple of days, I seem to be always wiping her chin? Any idea why this is suddenly happening? She is too young to be getting teeth?

Kellie - YES...Max dribbles HEAPS. Has for a while, have no idea why! Sometimes they are long stringy spaghetti ones!! Doesn't help also that he has his hand in his mouth constantly and then wipes the spit all over his face.....pretty cute really!

Leah I thought Max was going on 13 weeks....is it 14?! MUMMYBRAIN. What weight was Amara when she was born. Curious to know as our babes were born on the same day. Max is about 500g heaver!
    Last edited by YoYo; January 10th, 2008 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something

Julia - maybe it has something to do with the fact that she has just started sucking her fist!

Kellie - could be....I think Max is just a goobie boy though!!

at this age their saliva production starts properly, so yep, dribble-central round here too. some say it's a precursor to teething but i'm guessing i've still got a good 2 months before that happens.

Hi girls!

Gee weez a new thread already! We talk way too much

Kim:hugs: I wish there was something I could do to help! Just remember we are all different! There are some days when I dont even want to look at Myles cause I am so exhausted and emotionally drained, I know its not the same but just know I kinda understand We loved our SS gift! Will have to take a pic of Myles in the outfit before he gets too big! I am saving the body shop stuff for a special occasion, if there ever is one hehe!

Saffi Gee i cant stand in laws! You poor thing! Your doing a great job, L is doing perfectly fine! As you said she will miss out not you!

Myles doesnt have a routine as such! He wakes up between 5 and 6 then he just fits in with what I have to do! He is always bathed and reasdy for bed at about 5pm but its still takes a while for him to go down! We are slowly getting there!

Hi to everyone else! See the brissy girls tomorrow! Cant wait x

Maddi dribbles heaps, She's also a hand sucker & that makes it 10 times worse.

Viv love the pic of James he's such a cutie.

Who does everyone's baby look like?
    Maddi is a spiting image of me as a baby & first thing every says when they see us is how she looks like me.

Oh dribbling I forgot to say Myles is a dribbler! He has been dribbling for ages now and sucking his fists and hands! We can see the top of a tooth which is kinda scary!

Viv love you ticker pic too cute!

No dribble here....thank god! Chelsea never became one til about 5/6 months old and she used to get a rash from it.

Amber i hope u liked ur gift....i so had no idea what to get!!

Jasmine is a double of Craig....where has Chelsea is me all over!

lachlan is a mini craig, i barely got a look in
    lachlan dribbles a lil bit but not too much

Kellie - Kieran isn't much of a dribbler yet, but Joel was a shocker. He used to soak through all his tops so I had to put bibs on him all the time. He too used to get rashes from it. I hope Kieran doesn't get that bad!

Mo - Yep, Maddi looks like you! Kieran is a mini-daddy, I got ripped off majorly!

Thanks for all your kind words about my gran everyone xx

Julia - i think you asked me about the mastitis in the last thread and the difference between that and a blocked duct? well i'm not that sure exactly what the difference is to be honest. With the mastitis i got a really sore boob, then red marks appeared and i pretty much knew that was the sign that you have mastitis. Dr confirmed it and i started on antibiotics straight away.
    Unfortunatley my other boob has just got sore this afternoon so will now keep an eye on it over night to see if it gets worse, i'm hoping it doesn't turn into mastitis again....

I've just put Hayley down after a feed, nice book read and in her new wrap and shes now sooking.... i want to let her go for a few mins to see if she'll settle herself cause i know she is tired..

been a few mins now so going in

Myles is a good mixture of both of us! but Dh says he looks like my dad! Same hair(none) and everything! cheeky boy!

Hayley looks like her dad and his family - i've seen baby photos of DH and his sisters and Hayley looks exactly the same

Kim - I'm not entirely sure what to say to you other than we are all here for you and our thoughts are with you. A lot of people go through tough times and I'm a firm believer that you do what you need to do to get thru them and come out the otherside - if thats AD, then do what you need.
    Sending you hugs...
    Last edited by Kate!P!; January 10th, 2008 at 08:16 PM.

Tahlia is exactly like her dad! Thats the 1st thing everyone says when they meet her! My mum even calls her 'little Brendan'

brisbane girls on fb, i created a group called 'pizza capers, worlds best pizzas?' if you have ever tried them, i know you would have loved them so join please

i worked with them for 8 years and my brother in law is one of the owners.(thats how i met craig an arranged marriage haha)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast