Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #26

Ange you crack me up! I have been trying to work out what to actually sing to myles thats not too rude but it just comes out hahaha! Yeah i am trying not to get too hungup on my body it just sucks when everything is made for teeny tiny girls
    x

i think i need some sleep.

I am so bored. I am so bored.

Nothing much to do tonight. Ethan is asleep and hubby is out. I am so bored!!!!!!!

I really need to get myself a hobby.

Well my day was ok. E fought with me over eating home cooked food for lunch. He won. He was so hungry for solids at dinner time that he ate a jar of carrot, a small tub of yoghurt and half a tin of pear. What a guts. He then ate a rusk. I am starting to think that I will give up on the solids and just give him jars and tins. It isn't worth the stress. I will still cook every once in a while and freeze and try occasionally. At least he is getting a wide range of foods.

Hopefully E will sleep all night. I suppose I will go to bed since there is nothing to do here.
    Night all.

becky Guest

Thanks all for the anniversary wishes! Lovely dinner out as well. It must be the season for birthdays too! Mine is next week.

Ange - Dont worry about the baby making from me! Implanon is FIRMLY in place! Eeeeeep. ..... I shudder....

Oh i know how everyone feels re: weight loss! I was doing so well! I got down below pre:CHels weight, almost to pre:Liam. But the last few weeks I have been soooooo bad and now I think I have put a few back on again. Grrrrr.... I keep meaning to start a diet, just...... well...... dont. Ok thats it! As of tomorrow, back on WW!!!!

Alz - Its been a while since I popped in and checked things out so I dont know what you have and havent tried....have you tried mixing formula/BM into it? Sometimes Caitlyn wont take her solids unless she sees me putting some of her bottle in there. Then its gung ho! Also the suggestion of a half and half with tinned food and then slowing losing the tinned food seems like a good idea.
    Babies really really like to try our patience at times dont they!
    Becky- How did you make up the chicken? I really want to start introducing meats into Caitlyns diet. Have read everywhere to just puree a casserole that we made but we have herbs and that in ours so I dont know how things will go. I have tried her on mashed food and she is getting there slowly.
    Yoghurt- it is SOOOO hard to buy full fat yoghurt! everytime I go to the shops they have heaps and heaps of diet stuff but noooooo full fat. Its really a pain in the backside. I think I will buy a big tub and just dish some out everyday into little jars for her to take to daycare.
    Weight loss I really just couldnt be bothered! My clothes fit me completely differently than before. These jeans that I bought sagged in the bum before and now my toosh fills them out really really well - so DH says! Can barely walk past him without him grabbing it lately.
    Snot-We have heaps of that happening in the house atm. And not just Caitlyn. We find that the vaporiser works well. Old wives tale time - vicks (or eukybear) on the feet with socks on overnight. Worked for us. But it seems the congested nose can lead to manky eyes. So she looks like she has conjunctivitis every morning. But after a clean 0 thats it!
    We are still wrapping at night for a decent sleep. But some nights we attempt to leave her unwrapped and it doesnt work and she wakes up after about 2 hours screaming her little head off!!!!
    Must go and get some work done. Talk later.
    MWAH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!! Hope you have a good day...

It's my dog's birthday today to!! te he! He is 2...a big boy now!!!

BBL to catch up

WOOHOO!!! Kieran just rolled from his back to his tummy all by himself!!! I know it doesn't sound like much to you all, but I have been working on him for ages! He is also trying to crawl, kind of inch-worm style and he is finally starting to bear weight on his legs! I have been spending so much time on the floor with him trying to teach him, it's finally paying off! He had a massive sleep this morning I think because he is actually exerting some energy LOL. Oh I am soooo happy!!!

Happy birthday Amber!!! I hope you have a great day and get spoilt!

Becky - Happy anniversary for yesterday! How long have you been married for now? Glad you had a nice time with your DH.

Julia - Happy birthday to your dog LOL! Our dog shares a birthday with my best friend so I never forget it hee hee!

Will BBL, gotta put action man to bed!

becky Guest

Trish - 4 year anniversary. God the time has flown! We had a great day! Yay for K rolling!!!

Rebecca - I just cooked up some chicken breasts and then pureed them. Simple as that. The nI froze them and at night I take out a serving of vegies and a serving of chicken. She loves it! Will try different meats now too. Yeah not sure about the herbs in your casserole, but thats what they say, just puree your food. I hear ya on the full fat yoghurt!

WTG K on the rolling

Amber. Hope you had a great day

Angry

Righto - so I am SERIOUSLY over my MIL!! Am tired of it all!!
    How's this for favoritsm?? My MIL is moving from Townsville to Darwin. She passes through here on Sunday (after a HUGE fight with DH she won't be stopping in). Her work is paying for the entire move btw. They are also paying for her to fly back to Townville at Christmas to spend it with family. Now I can understand that...am ok with that. BUT.....one of her other grandkids is having her 3rd birthday in July. So she MIL is flying back to Townsville at her own expense because" she hasn't had a birthday without me yet". However, when asked if she was coming here or even to Townsville to celebrate Caitlyn's birthday...."no...why? " Well.,....its only her first! Nothing important. Oh - "will see her at Christmas". Hmmmmmm Maybe not. Doesnt look like we are going back to Townsville for Christmas.
    the story behind the fight with DH - his sisters kids dad is coming over from WA to meet his 3yo daughter. DH would like nothing more to beat the carp out of him, but wouldnt...no point...would just be fun if the opportunity arose. IYKWIM
    Anyway - his sister sent me an email saying to tell him to butt out and if he's going to cause a ruckus he should just stay away from them when he comes down to visit. He never said he was going to go round and see him and beat him up...Just that it would be fun to do...if the opportunity arose (ie he wouldnt get caught!)
    Then his mum sends me an email asking me to talk to him to make sure that he knows to stay away. Anyway - DH saw both these emails and hit the roof...."do they think I am an idiot? someone who can't control themselves?" When the ***** hit the fan originally, his sister was asking him to come to WA to "ort it all out" for her....now this???
    So he has basically told them all to get stuffed.
    Me...I don't care one way or the other....they interfere with our r/ship and now this?? Won't even come to visit for my beautiful daughters first birthday?? Oh well - my family will be there with bells on! They have booked their flights and hire car already and its still a few months away! They are all so excited...will make up for the lack of excitement from the other side.
    Sorry about the vent - have just had enough - bit of history with the MIL anyway for those who remember.
    Had to vent to someone - can't vent to DH - will just spurn the anger on!! Am waiting till MIL sends me another email/sms - what the heck will I do then???
    sorry again
    MWAH

:O Mo - just noticed.....what might this exciting news be????
    I have missed you guys sooo much!!!

Well it's still very early & i wasn't going to post, but i know you ladies well understand if anything happens.

Maddi is going to be a Big Sister
    Looks like i'll be due early Feb, Still need to goto a Dr to get it confirmed but i've done 3 HPT's each one has come back with a faint line
    We decided not to tell family or friends yet, going to wait a few weeks maybe longer.

Nice to see you posting again Rebecca, we missed you 2

Last edited by Khaleesi; May 29th, 2008 at 08:10 PM.

OMG Mo CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Thats so exciting!

Congrats Mo!

Happy Birthday Amber

Hello everyone else!

Not much new with us, for a bit of fun, we went to a baby show yesterday and Tahlia won a trophy! It was pretty funny seeing some of the pushy stage mums!
    Last edited by ~kellie~; May 29th, 2008 at 08:19 PM.

WOW Mo! good for you! Congratulations. Wish there was still a confetti icon!

Rebecca- sounds like the party will be better with out her anyway.

Nice work K on the rolling!

I put herbs in lots of food Lu eats. She seems to like it.

Congratulations Mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!! Another gorgeous bub for you!!!!

wow - 4 of us just posted at exactly the same time!

Could this be a record? 4 of us posted at the exact same time LOL!

ETA - *snap* Kellie!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast