Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #29

Added a few to the gallery, not the best but you get the idea.
    It's about 3mm thick as-well.

Alz-glad you had a good time & that Ethan behaved himself.

Rebecca how annoying for you, would of been nice for a little bit of notice.

Hi everyone!

Well, we bought a caravan yesterday! Hooray, finally the search is over lol! We found it on eBay and made the guy an offer and he took it off so we didn't have to wait for the auction to end. We are so lucky because it was only on eBay for 24 hours and he already had 20 watchers and a million questions. They are so rare to find, we are so lucky!! We bought a Jayco pop top with triple bunks and a double bed. It has an annexe which will come in handy too. It is about 20 years old, but in immaculate condition, it's so clean and tidy inside. We got it at a price we are rapt with, about half the price of anything else with the same set up because it's a bit older. So, hooray! I really don't know how it will be taking a baby, but I guess we'll find out! DH is picking it up tonight, I have no idea how it will fit in our front yard, but DH reckons he's got it all worked out.

So that's my exciting weekend! DH went surfing down at Woolamai (Phillip Island) on Saturday with a couple of mates, how insane! It was FREEZING! One of his mates is an old surfing buddy who moved to Manly, so he wanted to go for a surf down here for old times sake. Crazy I tell you! DH & I first hooked up when he took me for a surfing lesson at Cape Woolamai in September '98, awwww.... I haven't surfed since I feel pg with Joel, such a long time ago!

Anyway, what a long selfish post from me!!!

Alz - Good luck going back to work next week! A practice run is a great idea. And how cute that Ethan bops along to the music

Rebecca - How annoying that the roof painter turned up without you knowing about it! I would NOT be happy.

Mo - I hope Maddi recovers quickly, the poor little girl. I'm so glad you don't have to worry about surgery or anything now.

Have a great day everyone!

Had a houseful of people for the weekend. Managed to squish 11 people in on Sat night. Man am i tired now! We went mountain biking and played poker. I'm not much of a poker played but it was a laugh.

Congrats on the Van Trish. Woolami in winter is a bit mad! DH surfed on King Island in Winter in his boardies once. I think he was trying to impress me. What a loser! clearly not impressed!

Mo- i am so glad M is ok. What a weekend for ya.
    Alz- they are growing too quickly! I need to go shopping i think.
    Saffi- of course he woke up when you had a sitter! How do they know???
    Rebecca- At least you had PJ's on!
    Viv- So brangelina have good taste eh?

I found a piece of peanut in Lu's mouth this am! It must have come out of some fruit and nut choc over the weekend. She seems ok, but watching her.

What's with brangelina's boys names? Maddox, Pax, Knox????? Picking a theme here....

Mo - great news about the glass. It is quite a sizeable piece!
    Trish - congrats on the van. Triple bunk hey? Planning on having another bub to go in it?
    Alz - congrats on your annisversary. GL with returning to work. Are you going back part time?

We didn't dreamfeed L last night. Still up heaps overnight. I gave him his bottle at 6.15am, he went down for a sleep at 7.30am, up at 9.30 and now down at 12! I was able to have about 90mins sleep this morning too. Hopefully we can get another sleep in this afternoon otherwise going to have a really grumpy bub on my hands.

Not sure what's happening with his solids. Wouldn't take breakfast (at 10am), and now not interested in lunch. Downs the bottle like noones business so at least he is getting nutrition.

Hope you're all having a good day.

Trish congrats, sounds like a great deal.

Saffi maybe L is teething, M went off solids when she first teethed.

Ange sounds like you had a full house, Hope Lu doesn't have a reaction to the peanut.

M is fine, no more glass & tummy is all good so no damage was done, thank goodness

It's the x factor Saffi! When Lu's gums are sore she goes off solids. but still loves the hooters. could that be it?
    Great news Mo, now go buy a tatts ticket.

Was going to keep a secret, but it seems i have a stalker and secret may be out! Another surprise bun in the oven here. Surprise in the fact that i am still BF'ing alot, have only had one period which was weeks ago and we there was only one incident when it could have happened. I am 5weeks 4days. So very early, and not thinking too much of it for a few weeks yet. Tired, hungy and more stupid than usual, a little nausea but nothing to whinge about.

Wow, congratulations Ange!!!! That's such exciting news!!!!! Here's wishing you a very H&H pregnancy

Saffi - I was going to suggest L may be teething too? Hopefully that's all it is and he goes back to normal soon! No plan for a bub #3 at this stage!! We thought a triple bunker would be great if the boys want to bring a friend/cousin/etc. Otherwise the third bunk can be used for storage.

Yay Ange!!!!!!!

Oh wow Ange! That's fantastic news, congratulations!!!! So does that make you due in February/March? So you were the next one! Anyone else?????

Don't think L is teething, as he has cut 2 within the last 10 days. Who knows!?!

Alz - do you know how much E weighs now? Size 1 clothes - yes your little boy is growing up, as they all are. L still wears 000 singlets and they are getting pretty snug on him. He wore them when he was a newborn and were sooooo big on him. Got a few 00 singlets but thinking I might just go 0 at this late stage.

Anyway L is getting grumpy so might look at trying him on a bottle.

Have a good evening

Congrats Ange that is great news, Lu will be a great big Sis
    I knew something was up with all those sneaky posts in the cloth thread!

Thans ladies, due 12th March i think.

Saf- I thought the same thing, Lu had only just cut her top teeth and i though sure not? But yep, the bottom 3rd and 4th started coming through. So ya never know.

Mo- Maz said to me "you're pregnant" when i saw her a couple of weeks ago. Apparently when a black crow crosses her path, someone she knows is UTD. At that stage i had no idea. We weren't trying, (although we obviously had one incident though! ) and i thought she was mad! It was even to early to do a HPT. wierd i know.....

So happy for you Ange it's fantastic! Are you going for a dating scan?
    Are you gonna find out the sex this time?

Maz has really good intuition.
    Last edited by Khaleesi; July 14th, 2008 at 05:13 PM.

Ange - congrats!!! Thats fantastic news!! I keep thinking that I would like a "friend" for Caitlyn but its not a really good time right now so am holding off for a while!!
    But now for the news.....Caitlyn cut her tooth!!!! Woohoo!!! Its been sitting just under the surface for about a week now so Miss Connie from daycare rang me this afternoon with the good news!! YAY!!! Finally...although I dont like that she is growing up!!!
    sorry for the selfish post!
    MWAH

Ange - Congrats!!! I bet L will make a great big sister! Have you been well?

Mo - glad Maddi is ok now, what a worry for you guys though!

Trish - congrats on the caravan.. where are you planning for your first trip?

Saffi - Tahlia has those days with her solids too... I can't figure her out!

Rebecca - congrats on the tooth!

Not much new with us, Tahlia is being feral today, so she is having an early bath at the moment with her dad and then she is off to bed! Hope she'll be happier tomorroW!

OMG Ange congratulations! thats fantastic! i had to read it twice! i should have checked our thread earlier thats so wonderfull! Lots of sticky vibes to you! Has AF come back or just the once?
    Kelli hope Tahlia is happier tomorrow!
    Saffi i know what you mean with brangelinas names and people thought sunday was bad but knox wtf???? thats great your going back part time more time to spend with L!
    Rebecca YAY Caitlyn thats great! First tooth changes everything hey! they arent our babies anymore
    Trish what a great buy on the campervan! you guys will have great family holidays in it i bet!
    Alz happy anniversary! Ethan sounds like such a cutioe bopping away! Myles has been in 1s for a while! It goes so fast hey!
    mo so glad Maddi is ok now!

Well not much happening here Myles is sleeping ok....hmmm maybe not ok maybe just o! haha! i am sure he is getting all 4 top teeth so maybe thats upsetting him? Whos knows, i am grasping at straws!
    On the boobie front i have a scan on the 28th i wish it was this week so i can get it over with!
    I bought a sewing machine so i can start making my own nappies and clothes for Myles! Terri and i are going to a class for the nappies and i am going to teach myself how to make the clothes! Myles will be walking around in sacks I am so excited to do it though!

Anyway have a great night xoxoxoxo

No regular visits from old Af Amber, just the once a while back. I've been doing a bit of sewing too, which is laughable! I've only made pants so far. But hey ya gotta start somewhere.

Been feeling great thanks Kellie, well maybe a little off and a bit tired, but nothing compared to last time. But it is only weeks 5, so who know what will happen next week.

No dating scan Mo, there is really only one time when conception could have occured! A bit sad i know the exact date and time. And nah on finding out the sex. Not many surprises left for us big kids. i love a surprise!

Going shopping today, feel like spending!
    for your tooth caitlyn! no biting mum now like the feral guni has been.

Wow, congrats Ange!! Very exciting news. If it were me though I'd be rocking in a corner! LOL!

Saffi - you had a chance to read any of the No Cry Sleep Solution? Just wondering whether or not it's worth buying...Although nights have improved here, there's still a lot of room for improvement. He is cutting a top tooth so trying not to lose perspective but it feels like it's been a very long time since he's slept really well and I'm getting pretty fed up with it. Do I just accept that this is the way he is??

Willow - Hey love! I borrowed the No Cry Sleep Solution book from my local library, maybe yours has it too? That way you can work out whether it's worth buying or not. It won't give you any quick magic answer though and you'll probably find you're already doing what she suggests. Hugs to you . Those teeth have a lot to answer for I reckon!

Ange - Glad you're feeling well so far. I didn't get m/s until 7 weeks with K though! Sorry, I shouldn't have told you that :P. Have fun shopping!!

Amber - How did you and Myles go last night?

Kelly - I hope Tahlia is feeling better today.

Rebecca
    - Yay on C's tooth!!!

you can pick up the no-cry book pretty cheaply on ebay.

ange... you saucy minx!!!! that's a pretty good hit-rate to get knocked up from one non-attempt. that's hilarious. congratulations. the guni will be thrilled.

i think jj is working on the top two. some very, very bad nights lately (5-6 wakeups crying). when i look at his top gum, i can see white below the front skin... does that mean they're close? or is he a bit weird?

also, how do you know where/how to find a kindy? i was reading 'kid wrangling' the other day and she talks about getting on the list at birth... or as soon as poss afterwards. i so haven't done that - i wouldn't know where to start... advice?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast