Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #9

CatherineL Guest

We've been in the bigger size for a while now - and I am folding down the leak guards! Even her poos leak up the back and out the front... Ro must be a mongy shape?

Woot woo on the pics Kim... I want glamour photos!!! Maybe i'll look perdy too.... :P

I love my pics...just wish i could look half as good every day!

Huggies....yep im another that has problems now and then with the girls ones. So a tip is buy the boys ones!! The boys ones seem to work alot better. I use the infant size. Failing that i use the Aldi ones....and have resorted to Coles and Woolies ones with not to many problems as yet. Although the woolies and Aldi ones dont come up high enuf and we get big yellow poo leakages!!

CatherineL Guest

Awww... but we want pink!!! It's a crock isn't it... Ya pay the extra bucks because Huggies aren't meant to leak but they're *****! I still have another 3 and a half boxes of 100 to get through... then I might just change over to mcn's or maybe try another brand IDK.. I really wanna do the mcn thing because it's cool - but I'm so lazy and don't like the thought of dealing with those big yellow poos or stinky soaking poo water... ROFL! Meh...

So anyway... been wondering - How is everyone coping with motherhood? Anyone had an issues with PND? How long until we're clear? I'm considered high risk, but i'm feeling just dandy... didn't even get the blues! Think I had too many of those loopy hormones... :P

ETA - In regards to the MCN's... I really like them Bambino Mio ones? This is gonna sound pox - but I just like the covers... they're so cute! They are just a cloth freaking nappy aren't they... with a cover?

Cath- i am super lazy! Well not so much lazy, but had better things to do with my time than washing. But MCN aint that bad. No soaking, no bleach, no poo water. Chuck in bucket(no water), bucket gets full, chuck in machine, wash, hangout. That's it! Seriously i even think i save time because i dont have to walk to the bin, now that is a lazy womans thought, PMSL.

CatherineL Guest

But don't the bucket like... stink? How often do you wash nappies? Daily?

Cath - i didn't say it was cruel to wake your baby, I was just wondering if anyone did. Also, Mateo never screams from hunger - I always feed him as soon as he wakes up. He screams when he has bad tummy pains or if he is really over tired but now that his colic has settled neither of those things are happening very often at all.

Thanks for the pointers Trish - things do seem to be working well for him. Hope you get another 71/2 hours in tonight and I'm hoping for another 5 hour one!! :-)

Viv - so glad you are bonding with BF thing. Yeah, I can't imagine not being able to see his little face - it would make the world of difference.

Kim - Gorgeous glamour shots - a true yummy mummy!!!

xo

CatherineL Guest

Star - Sorry I didn't mean to imply that you thought it was cruel - But I remember a few people saying it was cruel back when we were all UTD when I explained my intentions. LOL - Your lucky... If I am out and have missed her scheduled feed or she is hungry prior - she wakes just screaming... must forget to wake up until she's just too hungry the poor little tot.

Ok - I've spent just about the entire day on the computer again... I better go and cuddle up with Danny since his awake.

OMG I missed so much!

Tummy time we try to everyday, but he aslo pushes up when he is against my chest so he is getting a prety good work out

Brissy meet up Friday sounds good to me! 11:30 outside BigW!

Re; routine Myles is pretty well into a routine at night, Bath feed then bed! But during the day I demand feed so we dont have a strict time routine, he feeds when he wants and sleeps when he wants but it is in a pattern of rough time if that makes sense?
    Hmm what else...
    DTD We have done it once and it hurt a bit! Asked DH if it felt different...He said no but I kept pushing for the truth and he said it wasnt as hard to get in and as tight!, so i said what do you expect a baby only came of there 2 months ago! At least he was honest

Water have heard there is no need to give them water as BF gives them everything.. not sure on FF though! But i spose it cant hurt?

well the inlaws are supposed to be meeting Myles for the first time this weekend but i am not going to hold my breath! they have been coming every weekend since he was born but something more important always comes up typical!
    Anyway rant over! Have my fingers crossed Myles sleeps through again tonight as to all your bubbas!
    x

Check out our Santa Pic in my gallery! Nixon was really good, he screwed his face up for about 2 seconds and then went straight to Santa and started chatting lol.
    Tyron just woke up and was playing with Santa's beard!

Amber i cant beleive the in laws havent meant Myles yet......that pretty p#ss poor effort if u ask me

cath and viv, are you coming to the meetup?

aww nic, that is so cute

Gorgeous pic Nic!

That's a great pic nic

Thanks i really like it too and i had a really good outing today!
    no tantrums, crying aything! i actually woke Nixon to go and then went straight to santa. we had to wait 5mins while he went and fed the raindeers and were first in line when he came back!
    After that i sat on a lounge out the from of Myer and fed Tyron, Nix kept occupied with a chocloate from santa and was very well behaved. after that i got some meat etc and then went to visit poppy at work and then to drop some tupperware off and made it home in time to get the clothes off the line before the MASSIVE storm hit.

Wow Nic, you were super-mum today!

We had a really nice day today. Fed Theo at 9 30, then jumped into the car to go to the markets. Will got a haircut, we went to the bank, and bought a whole bunch of meat, vegies etc for a bbq this weekend.

Theo was in the Bjorn, and fell asleep during the haircut, stayed asleep the whole time. He woke up at 12 noon, then babbled all the way home in the car, for a feed at 12 30.

When Theo went back to sleep, Will and I played imaginary doctor, where I was a whole bunch of different patients, all of whom didn't like having their hair washed, and who all needed 3 needles (Theo had his immunisations the other day, and Will was holding his little hand, and Will was crying when he saw Theo get jabbed!)

We also played outside, grip ball, and spinning until we were dizzy.

Good fun!

becky Guest

I just LOVE huggies!! Dunno, I have never had a problem with them, and I have tried quite a few brands. HATE Snugglers and the Target brand!! I guess all bubs are different!

Cath - How come you are high risk for PND? I have been fine too. Didnt really get the blues either. I was fine with my son too. Thankfully.

Thats great! So Friday it is Brissy girls! Look forward to meeting you all! And I have already picked Chelsea's outfit!! LOL

Yeah ive been a mess again this time. But have handles it so much better. Had a 4 day running streak of not eating or drinking cos i was over life. PND set in....but i refuse to take pills for it. I find talking helps me get thru it as much as i can....but i feel its getting worse.

Cute pic Nic....im getting some done next week i think!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast