Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #9

morning all

CatherineL Guest

That's really interesting Vivienne! I'd never heard of it before... Did you see somone in Bris?

Excuse me Catherine....but how dare u refer to me as a sick person. Im sorry but thats un called for and not needed.

You say everything else you think..so why not say more to me.

I may not be perfect, i may not be skinny minny like all of you...but geez...im a human being just like the rest of you.

Cath-Phil's come around to the idea of of another baby, so we might start trying next year, guess it depends on my health etc.

Mod Hat on: please be careful what you say on forums. Things which may be taken one way in person & after developing friendships with people can be taken differently when on forums.

cath - saw a lady called Rebecca... um... oh crap i forgot her last name along with all my troubles. d'oh. i know where she's practising now tho'. just in new farm.

CatherineL Guest

I didn't mean sick as in sicko - I meant sick with your PND Kim... If I wanted to upset you I would have left the post the way it was... not call you a sicko. What has skinny got to do with anything? I never said anything about your appearance. I would never judge a person on their appearance.

Mo, how exciting! I'm sure little maddison would be thrilled with a little brother or sister...

Ya may as well have left the post as it was...you cant do much more damage then what u have already done. I said the skinny comment as in a genral way. Im not like the rest of you. Im fat and ugly and not as perfect.

Any how ladies. Its been great meeting you all..and i wish u all the best for the future and your babies...but its time i left this thread.

Ive been burnt to many times over issues that i feel strongly about and felt comfortable sharing, but was not the case in the end. I felt down graded by certain members and BB is here to support others...not feel like an outcast

See ya round the board

Love Kim, Chelsea and Jasmine
    Last edited by visitor1; December 9th, 2007 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Adding some clarifications to why im leaving.

CatherineL Guest

Wow Kim, that's a bit extreme isn't it? Because I questioned and suggested perhaps you try and find happiness on your own before you bring another innocent life into the world... My point is it's only a temporary fix to make you happy and your children are the ones who have to see you sad and depressed which could affect them later in life. Your reasoning which is your own business, is the equivilant to a teen having a baby because she's bored in my eyes. I was only expressing concern for you and your children because I thought it would be better for you, your children and nicer to bring more babies into the world when you are happy and well. None of my business so I shall say zipp more to you or regarding you.

But I will just add, who here is perfect? Your just as perfect as the rest of us - but I don't believe there is such a thing as a perfect person... (I take that back...Ro! lol) I didn't realise you were constantly being degraded or unwelcomed either? As far as i have always seen, everyone has always made an effort to make you welcomed!

becky Guest

Sorry Kim, I feel very bad for what you are going through here, but I must say that I agree with Catherine for a lot of what she has said. Mainly the part about you being degraded and unwelcomed. I feel a little insulted at that myself, I thought we had all always supported each other. I didnt realise anyone here had said anything to make you feel unwanted. And think Cath is mainly referring to the fact that you didnt sound happy in your pregnancy (correct me if Im wron Cath) because you, like the rest of us were so eager to bring on labour and have your baby?
    I also think it is a little extreme to take yourself off a thread because of this. Why dont you guys just agree to disagree, there is no need to stop contributing.
    I also dont think the 'skinny' comment has much to do with anything. Trust me Kim, Im not overly happy with my body either, there are a million things I would change. But we are who we are and our families and friends love us because of it!

Sorry if Im interfering guys, just wanted to add my two bobs!

Oh.... and arent we playing with fire Cath...... (LOL) Baby #2 may come quicker than you think with no contraception........

How is everyone elses weekend goign??? Im looking forward to our Friday meet up! (Its definately Friday now isnt it?) Pity you cant come Cath....
    Last edited by becky; December 9th, 2007 at 03:00 PM.

Kim sry you feel the need to leave, maybe you'll come back oneday

Kim i hope you will re consider, i think everyone in this thread has done a marvelous job in welcoming and supporting each other through our happy times, sad times, axious and the rest of it.

yukky and sticky in Sydney today. Went out to my uncles for him t look at some documents on a block of land we are interested in then went to mum and dads for lunch.

It looks like Tyron has caught whatever Nixon had. he is real flemmy and snotty poor boy, no real temperature thank goodness but not his usual self. Viv when J had a cold what could you do for him?
    Im trying my best to keep the two seperated but its near impossible 24/7.
    I also suspected last ight Nix miht have had "hand foot & mouth" but he had it about 6months ago and i didnt think u could get it again.there is nothing u can give them for it but it is contagious. Not sure what it would mean if Ty got it. Suppose to be going to watch my dad do some V8 racing tomorrow (we bought it for him for fathers day) but will prob end up back at the doctors.
    i swear in the 8weeks Ty has been around we have been to docs 3-4times, Paed twice and another one scheduled for Wed, sick of going to doctors!!

Hey gals, well i go away for the weekend and look what happens?!

Kim- I'm sorry you feel that way, but i have to agree i think everyone on here does a great job of being supportive and non-judgemental no matter what peoples choices are.

Had ANOTHER wedding this weekend. Went very well. Tired today. That's it though, thank goodness!

Nice work on rolling baby! sorry forgotten whose baby it is! Lu is too happy on her back and tummy to even consider it. Think she'll be stationary for a while longer yet!

James- Who da man today then hey???? 10 hrs. Extra milk for you today young man!

Ah Nic- Sux that Tyron is sick, what is with colds in the summer time anyway?!

Rebecca77- Do you live on a station? We went to Cloncurry on our trip around Australia. My grandmother was a nurse with the RFDS, so wanted to check out the museum. We have friends on a station south of charters towers, they have a one year old and another on the way.

Hi everybody. brain malfunctioning.......need food. :P

becky Guest

Ohh, after all the other 'happenings' in here, forgot to say, I think I can finally say my girl is sleeping through the night!!!!! Whoot!!!! The last 3 nights in a row she has slept 8-9 hours straight! Yippee!!!!

CatherineL Guest

Wow... I really didn't think I was that bad... I don't even feel as though any of that applied to what I was saying... I think I've already clarrifyed what I said

I think Kim really does need help and support guys, much more than myself. I would rather her be here with you guys supporting her to be honest - and if that means I have to stay clear of this thread.. so be it. If it means she's getting the help and support she needs.

Thank's for the pm's - to those who I speak to off of BB, will keep in touch and I hope I can still come along to the meetups, if someone can just let me know when they are about via phone, FB or email. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by christy; December 9th, 2007 at 05:53 PM.

awww geee

They're dropping like flies.......

anyone else want out????

No point us all leaving..........

Seriously......... Cath- yes you speak your mind but you are always supportive. I will miss you and your positive vibes around here. Computers are crap, because you can interpret text as you wish. It is hard to convey what you really mean. guess if you are feeling down, you could read the negative into things which arn't meant to be negative....
    Last edited by Junglemum; December 9th, 2007 at 05:46 PM.

becky Guest

Cath - I really dont think you need to be leaving either! I really think this whole thing has been blown out of proportion!!! If you 2 dont get along anymore, thats fine, we cant get along with everyone, but why stop contributing with everyone else! Cath - Im sure Kim will get the help she needs too.

Mod hat on again (I haven't worn my hat often enough... me thinks it looks good in the mirror ):

Girls, maybe its time to close this thread & start again. That way we can start afresh... maybe if things have been said that have caused offense & vice versa we can lock this thread & start over. Lets put it behind us and move on. In the future, as the saying goes, if you can't say something nice... And at the same token, if someone says something that hurts, please try to work it out off the forums and if you are unable to do so feel free to PM your friendly moderators

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast