Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #15

oh my gosh nikki - i would have freaked out too! glad to hear you had fun at the races though.
    We went to geelong yesterday to visit my friend kelly and we hada great day at the park. i got really sun burnt though which sucks!
    Kristie- i am hoping to make it today- will depend on how tori is after play group coz we finish there at 1.30 but i am hoping she will have a bit of a sleep afterwards and be fine to be dragged out again!

must go get organised - meant to be going to the gym, i havent been in weeks coz the girls have had their runny noses which i didnt want to pass on to the other kids!

OMG Nikki! I'm glad Chantelle is OK
    how are you all going with bedtime and daylight savings?
    Last night was a bit of an ordeal at our place, but Milo did still manage to get to sleep before 8pm, and this is the best part, he slept til 6:50am! this is so much better than the 5-5:30am starts we've had for the last couple of months!
    we went to speak with the fincance person where we want to buy my house, she said there is no issue in borrowing the amount we want to, and still keeping out house an investment (i.e. we'd quaklify for the loan amount) its just that because I am changing jobs it restricts the lenders we can choose. But she is very confident we could go thru CBA, and they have an awesome deal at the moment so we are going for it! I am so excited!

Wow rachael - that all sounds exciting! would be great to be able to keep your place as a rental! Will you be able to cover the payments on it with the rent you would get? Is this your week off? hows your tupperware going? I am totally doing to much at the moment and am looking forward to our holiday in 3 weeks!

Nikki - when are you guys going up north? How is channy healing up? Hows your nan? and the job hunting, have you heard anything more about the day surgery job at st.vs? We do some of our dental work in the day surgery centre there!

Kristie - sorry i couldnt make it today, i ended up having a snooze on the couch though which i definately needed and tori slept untill 4.30! Did you end up going to the park?

im going to bed now! talk tomorrow!

Hi Ladies
    Nikki OMG I would have been horrified. I am glad Chantelle is ok. I so dont know how I would have reacted in that situation. I am sure she does feel terrible. Glad you had a great day at the races though. How is you nan? Hope the job hunting is going ok.

Cindy Was nice to catch up at Kristens. You are doing an excellent job selling. Hope your holidays come around quickly so you can relax for a while.

Krisite hope you feel better soon. Gastro bugs are the worst as they take all your enegery which is so hard when you have 2 bubs to look after.

Rachel Yeah on the housing loan. I hope it all works out for you. Having an investment property sounds good.

Well we have had a busy couple days. We had Jordans bday party on sunday and it was great fun. He had a great time playing with his friends and didnt go to sleep till 4pm. We let him sleep for an hour, gave him tea and then he went back to bed. He slept in till 9am when Jamie woke him to go to swimming.
    We had our 1st hospital app yesterday arvo. We had a friend baby sit whilst we went. We waited almost an hr to be seen so we have decided to go with share care again to eliminate all the wasted time waiting at the hospital. When we got back from hospital Jordan was already awake??? He had taken his nappy off and then wet the bed. Our friend didnt think the change him and the bed and put him back to sleep so he ended up with 1 hr sleep.... so not good. He fell asleep in his high chair at 6.30 whilst I was dishing dinner. He went to bed with no tea last night.
    4.00am this morning he was awake and hungry. OMG I am so tired this afternoon. We skipped playgroup as he was back in bed at 10.45 which is when we normally leave for playgroup. I have had a short nanna nap on the couch which was nice so will try and relax the rest of the day. Poor bugger needs to get some good sleep in. He is still sleeping now
    We have his 2 yr check up tomorrow.... OH YEAH and its his Bday.!!!!!!!! I cant beleive he is actually turning 2. My little man is all grown up.
    We are having family back over for tea tomorrow night, I think we will go out as I have spent all morning cleaning up from sundays party, I dont want to do it again.
    Take care everyone
    XX

Happy Birthday Jordan!!!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY JORDAN
    I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY

Thanks for the bday wishes. We have had a great morning.
    Jamie filled his room with 100 balloons last night whilst he was asleep so he was so shocked this morning. He went straight to the presents and opened them all up. He got wiggles doona, wiggles cutlery, bear in the big blue house DVD, pull along cart, kids shovel, spade and pick for the backyard and some new PJs.
    We made waffles for breaky and then had our neighbour and her 3 kids over for lunch and he had a ball playing with them.
    We had his 2 yr check up this afternoon aswell, all went well. He is 14.82 kilo, so he has only put on a few grams BONUS. She said he is developing well even though he isnt at the 20 word marke yet, she heard him talk his few words and isnt concerned.
    So its been a full on morning. He is now in bed, he fell asleep at the MHN
    We are having tea out tonight with the family so that should be good. What a big day.

What am I going to do with 100 balloons?????? we are going to busy popping them in a few days when they get on our nerves

HOpe you are all having a good day also.

Happy Birthday Jordan!

Whats With Your Username Racheal????

I changed it. and I'm going to take out the references to rayray after a week as well.
    Had a couple of minor issues..

ooooo someone being *****y to you

Well I am no longer going to spend the long weekend alone, Jamie has decided to cancel his trip to perth and we will take a family holiday sometime in the new year before new bubs arrives.
    I have had a good day with Jordan today. We spent a few hours outside with his new car, sandpit and gardening equipment. We then went shopping for stuff for tea and then came home and chilled out.
    I have eaten again like a horse today but thats ok as it was mainly fruit salad so not all bad.
    I hadnt put on any weight when I got weighed at hospital on monday so that was a bonus.

Melissa thanks for the bday wishes. How are you feeling now?

Cant be bothered actually cooking dinner tonight, although I put pasta bake which I love. Why o why cant we have a personal chef?????
    Hope all is well

I need a personal chef too!!!
    I love the new pic of jordy!

i have nothing more to say im sorry ,to tired to think!

night girls!

Hi!

Long time no chat! LOL!

Have just been busy getting better and then busy trying to get on top of everything again! I've got my house tidy finally but I think it's just because I moved everything into my bedroom - LOL!
    Fell asleep on the couch last night with a headache so got nothing done. We had a fun day today though - Louis had gymbaroo and then my brother, sil and nephew came over for a visit and the my friend Bean dropped in and then her husband came over as well so we had pizza for dinner. Kids were loving it of coure so it ended up being a bit of a madhouse this afternoon!!
    Dylans getting into so much mischief with his crawling - he's so loving it! He's been so much fun lately - we've been playing games and him and Louis just giggle together all the time - so beautiful! I can feel myself betting clucky again! hehe.
    If only he'd sleep a bit better I'd be right (Oh - and I actually had a house big enough to fit everyone! LOL!)

Cindy - Good to see you and the girls on Tuesday! You seemed a bit quiet?? Hope you're getting some rest in!! Charlottes a jumpy thing!! hehe. So cute! I had to drag Louis away kicking and screaming from the train set - LOL!

Rachael - Yeah daylight savings has mucked everything up here but we're going along ok. Kids so don't want to go to bed at night though...
    Yeah on getting your finance organised!! How exciting!!

Tracey - Happy Birthday Jordan!!! (Sorry I'm late...) I'm glad he had a good b'day and party!! LOL at all the balloons! Glad your check up went well! Yeah at a good mchn visit! Wow - Louis is 13.8kg so they're not much different now!!
    Yeah at not spending the weekend alone! You need to eat lots - your growing a little bubba - I have no excuse! LOL!
    LOL on the personal chef!! Gorgeous ticker piccy!

Hi Nikki! Hi Melissa!

Hope you're all well...Dylans crying...again...grrr....so think we might need sleep school....

hey kristie - i was quiet tuesday, i was sooo tured and had so much stuff on that day and wasnt really expecting to be at elises for so long and i couldnt help thinking about all i had to get done etc. Was great to catch up though, dylan is so cute with his crawling, he is just like tori was,long skinny and active!

well we had a terrible night with chacha being sick, throwing up all night but then being starving and wanting a feed which started it all over again! I have heaps to do today too so i hope she will be ok in the car - i am delivering to jenny today.
    she is sleeping now though which is great.

must go get organised.....

hi all.
    we are having coreys birthday party tonight,going to la porchetta for dinner and then off to bowling,the family will all be there along with coreys little friend.i have a second interview today at st vincnts private,i think i will land this job,but i will see what she is offering me frst,i have sooo much to do today.
    cindy good luck wit chacha's photo shoot today,i hope she is feeling better for it.
    nikki

Good luck with the job interview Nikki!
    Cindy I hope Charlotte is feeling better
    Tracey, Jordans birthday sounds like it was great!
    Kristie, aw I hope the sleeping gets a bit better for you soon.

wel we went to see about the house yesterday, and its all up in the air again now. the saleslady misquoted us, twice (the same price on 2 seperate occasions) by over 11K so will have to redo all the figures now.

Milos getting a cold so we've had the vaporiser on in his room at night, but I think its making it too warm in there. He still sleeps ina grobag at night, I'm not sure how to change him over to sheets, and whether I should do it before or after he moves in to a bed.

well i got the job,thought i would,i am a casual 1-2 days a week,which for now is absolutly perfect for me .i just want to get into the system again and am so grateful that such a respected hospital hasgiven me the oportunity when ihave no experience at all in that type of environment not to mention that i havnt even worked for 2 years,so i am absolutly rapped.i start on the 19th of nov.they will give me more work when and if i ask for it.
    nikki

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast