Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #15

Rachel I hope it all clams down for you. Bugger that your trainer isnt starting till after you, thats really odd.

Nikki if St Vinnies havent called you its silly to expect you to start on monday. I would go to your interview but not mention the job you already have. I hope you get/take the one you truly want.

Cindy If its going to be too much hassle I am sure we can make the meet up another day. I am always willing to travel out your side to make it easier on you guys.

Well Jamie makes me laugh. We saw a pram last night, double limo style and I liked it. It was 290.00 but they would give it to us for 250.00 as we are repeat customers. We bought Jordans cot etc there and his christening outfit etc. I said lets look around. He went and bought it after work today so we get it before xmas LOL He is so excited. Seems a good bargain and it folds up same size as our current pram. Its a Valco, I think they are pretty good.
    Well it was a girl in my team at work last day, she is due to have bubs 22 dec. It was nice we had lunch out and then gave her her gift. I went bubs shopping last night for all the stuff. Jamie and I had to control ourselves and not get carried away. We only had $95 to spend, combined from everyone at work. $95 certainly doesnt go a long way though. I really forgot how expensive new born stuff is.
    Hope you all have a nice weekend
    XX

Tracey - Once you find out the sex i will have lots more stuff to give you!

Thinking and talking to nikki about going in earlier before the wiggles concert and i just dont think it will work - mum isnt free untill 11ish and my sister is busy that day too Sorry loves!

I have said before that i am happy to have everyone over here for another bbq if thats ok with you all?? Would have to be a sunday so al can be around too, looking in my diary i am free at this stage on either the sundays of the 9th and the 16th but i will need to know soon os i dont book tupperware parties on those afternoons. would love to have you all though and perhaps if the weather is hot we can get out our big blow up pool for the kids (and adults depending on alcohol consumed!) it even has a water fountain and i think a little slide on it!!

Well i am off to get a anp while the girls are snoozing - al is working late tonight so i can get some zzz's before he gets home....
    I am 1 tupperware party down so far for the weekend - 2 to go!!

Sorry girls it has to be the 16th! Al just came home and told me that he is working sunday the 9th~ i hope that works with everyone? Thats is if you even want to come out here I suppose - ok night all - time to go watch a DVD oceans 13

Hi!

Hmm...whats been happening! I've had a couple of parties and I've got Cindy's mums today!! I haven't even asked if your going to be there Cindy???
    Boys are well - Dylans got bruises all over him from falling over - he can't quite get the concept of sitting down yet!! He's cruising the furniture (or us!!) little bugger. Louis is coming out with some great comments at the moment...so cute.
    I got more photos taken of them yesterday - theyr'e sooo cute!! Louis saw Santa as well and he came over to him and said hello and Louis looked a bit scared actually. He spoke about him heaps later though...hopefully he'll be ok for a photo soon. I asked him what Santas bringing him and he said a truck and apparently he's bringing Dylan a car! LOL! Although you can print out letter on the huggies website so I did that and now he thinks he's getting a 4 wheeler for xmas - which he is.
    I had my friend engagement party last night and had soooo much fun. I got all dressed up and had 3 glasses of wine and I was sooooo drunk! I can't believe it. It was so great to catch up with everyone - we all couldn't believe it when we were kicked out - LOL! We all could have chatted for ages. Didn't get to bed until nearly 2am and then Dylan mucked around all night and I had to feed him at about 5am - the earliest it's been in ages - I'm assuming the hot weathers mucked him around a bit and then I've been snoozing so I'm lucky to have had 4-5 hours sleep....I'll be wrecked tonight. Michaels getting a sleep in this morning though so I think he's going to cook dinner tonight??

Tracey - Thats great that your Dad gets to spend time with Jordan as well now. LOl on the ice cream. I hope your appt went well!
    How cute Jamie already buying the pram!! Thats great he's so excited!!

Nikki - I hope you sort it all out with your job offers!! Wow on having to do jury duty...I'm surprised you couldn't get out of it with the bubbas to look after...
    Aww bugger they didn't use corey's photos....

Rachael - I'm glad that work should slow down for you! It can be a bit easier to get through when you know it's short term...

Cindy - It's fine with me if you want to have a bbq...the 16th I've got a brekky on with my old school friends but I'm sure we'll be able to come around afterwards...probably good to have it all in the same day really.
    Are you going to book tupperware that late in Dec?? My last party is on the 10th Dec and I think I'm going to leave it at that. I've only got 4 parties to do in Dec but I've made a booking for Jan...We're having xmas at our house this year and I just want to have some time to prepare and not be too stressed out....

Chat later!

Well we had a big day today, swimming in the morning adn then off to the Mooroolbark miniature railway in the afternoon. Milo absolutely LOVED the train, I'm so glad that we went! It was for a friend's playgroup fundraiser and it was just great.

We won't be able to make it on the 16th, its my works Christmas party and its a big family do, Santa , pressies for the kids etc, and I've already RSVPd.
    Sorry I am coming off as more of a piker than usual

Kristie, it sounds like the boys are keeping you busy! Thanks for letting me know about the Santa letter I didn't know about that. I took Milo for a photo with Santa last year and he was petrified, he started screaming, but he was OK to sit next to Santa on my knee.

He keeps wanting to drive the car! When we get in to go somewhere I'll be strapping him in and I get 'nooo, Milo drive, Milo drive!' He's als still taking his seatbelt straps off and telling me to stop the car.

Tracey it sounds like its getting exciting! Mmm I can't wait til we can TTC again. Its not going to be until at least the middle of the year though.

OKay I have to go, I feel like I haven't seen Neil for a week, between work, tupperware, BB etc.

hi all,had a great weekend.spent it in the pool pretty much.also went to a 40th which was really good,got very ****y.i have decided what to do for our aniversary,i have organised for him to have the day off,starting with a massage,then off to dan murphys so he can spend his gift voucher on his new wine cabbinet,we are going to the city o the top of the eureka tower then off to the chill out bar which is all made of ice including the furniture and glasses.then i have booked dinner at the transport hotel at federation square.should be a good day and night.
    cindy the16th is free for us at this stage but i have to say that we do have a couple of funtions coming up that do not have dates on themyet s hopefully we will be at your place thatday.
    i have my job interview today,it all worked out fine,my boss at st v didnt ring for me to start today so i am releived i didnt have to lie about not going...phew!i am soo nervous about this one cos i REALLY REALY want it.gee it is going to be very very hot today.
    ok will pop in later to let you know how i went.
    nikki

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.......WOOHHOOOO.YEEHAAAH!OMG OMG OMG........I GOT THE JOB i am so excited i am actually sreaming,i cant beleive it,i thouht i did well in the interview but i didnt know what i was up against at all and they just rang a few minutes after i got in the door and offered me the possy.WOOHOOOOOOOO! i start on wednesday from 9-1 and thur 9-1 and then they will give me permanent fridays from 9-4 and another 8 hours i can do whenever i like through the week,so i will be doing 16 hours a week.holy **** i am sooooo excited and happy.YIIIIPPPPEEEE!
    Last edited by nicole mckay; November 19th, 2007 at 02:17 PM.

Go nikki!!!! I'm so proud of you! (I have a feeling i have said that a few time s this year) Its been a big year for you but you have made it work and done really well with al lyour study etc. Just goes to show - you can get where you want when you put your mind to it! (that goes for everyone) Well done NURSE NIKKI!!

Hi!

Had a strange day...Managed to get Dylan to sleep in until 8am after having an earlier feed which was sooo nice and then Louis was still asleep at 8.45 - so I went in and gave him a cuddle and get him up and then left him there for a minute cos Dylan was grizzling and I went back in 5min later and he was asleep again - he slept in until 10.30am!! OMG! How crazy! Then went down for his nap at about 1pm for another 2 hours!! He must have been so exhausted the poor little munchkin.
    We had a nice chilled out day at home though. Put some water in the little shell pool thing and they both had a bit of a splash around - very cute!!
    Nothing much else happening...

Rachael - Ooh I forgot all about the minitature railway!! I'll have to take Louis to that!! Although the next public day in on Sun and we'll be away...Have to wait until next year. Glad you had fun though! Louis loves to "drive the car" as well...when I get him to climb into his seat he climbs straight in the front seat...there's always a tantrum when I put him back in his seat as well! LOL! Cheeky thing getting out of his seat belt straps though!!

Nikki - Wow - what an anniversary!! Sounds like you'll both have an amazing time!! How are things going??? Gosh you guys are so lucky to have a pool inthis weather!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS on getting the job!! Well done!!

Cindy - I had your mums party yesterday and it went really well! I hope she enjoyed it!!
    Was going to ask you as well ifyou've turned Charlottes car seat around yet?? Was thinking of turning Dylans soon...Probably next week after we get back from Bonnie Doon...
    Hope your not too buggered after all your parties!!

Must go and do some tidying! Chat later!

Kristie

HI Ladies

Gee its hot. Playgroup was all indoors today, we made xmas fairys although Jordans look more like a clown LOL. Starting to show a bit more now which is nice and the flab has gine hard so no more jelly belly ( for now )
    Jordan had another haircut yesterday, its so short and he looks like such a little man. He is such a spunk.

Nikki CONGRATS On the job thats excellent. 16 hours a week will be nice to get out and stimulate your mind and still enough time to be mum/cook/taxi/wife aswell. You are a super women.

Krisite WOW at those sleep ins thats awesome. We have filled our little shell up with water also

Cindy your maternity clothes are coming in handy now, thanks so much. The pants are awesome. I have to roll them up though as I am a short ass I am not sure about the 16th yet I havent got all work xmas invites yet??? Will let you know asap

Rachel LOL at Milo taking his arms out Jordan is doing this also. He TOO wants to drive the car. If he does end up in the front seat there is NO getting him out. Glad Milo liked the train.

Well cant be bothered cooking tonight, think I will convince Jamie its fish and chips night. Its too hot to bother.
    Take care everyone
    XX

well its my first day on the job tomorow,i am pretty nervous cos i dont know alot as far as techniques in dressings etc and they want me to do injections etc which i have only done under supervision at school so its all a bit scarey.i am very excited though,i will just be honest with them from the start and tell them that it is all new to me so they dont throw me in the deep end.
    my babies spent the day in there shell pool today aswell.harry loved it.he is just so georgous and is really vocal now and loves to squeel and yell very loud and waits for me to copy him so he can do it again.he loves peek a boo aswell.he is just sooo yummy,chantelle on the other hand is driving me insane,i literally follow her around all day cleaning up after her,she likes my makeup at the moment and throwing food on the floors,oh and spilling her drinks so she can wipe them up.but she is also very very cute.
    okay i am going to have a shower and put kids to bed and go to bed myself,have a great day tomorrow and think of me.
    nikki

very quiet in here.
    my first day was great,the people i work with are all so relaxed and easy going with good sense of humour,they made me feel very welcome.i spent most of the day doing orientation which was good.i really enjoyed it and am very happy so far.
    i thgink chantelle as a uti.urinary tract infection cos she seems to be in alot of pain down there especially when she weees.poor thing,she is asleep already so i cant take her to dr till tomorrow after work.if she is still bad by morning my sister has offered to take her before then.
    other than that all is well.hope you are all travelling fine.
    nikki

i like tolking to myself.hehehe!
    racheal isnt it milos birthday very soon?

Hi!

Had a great day today! Had to do a few things at the shops but then came home and put on a Raggs xmas cd I bought the kids and we got all our music instruments out (tupperware & spoons! LOL) and had a bit of a party!! Louis keeps asking every day when Santas coming so I feel a bit guilty for talking it up when it's so far away!! Bought the last Freddo frog advent calender in kmart too which is exciting! We'll have to start putting up decorations soon!! I shook the tambourine and said it sounded like Santa with the bells and he ran to the window looking for him - whoops!!

Trace - Yeah on your tummy starting to show! How cute!! I was just telling Michael today that I'm getting super clucky again!! Can't wait for the new year!! I swear I'm insane! LOL!
    Omg I've been so lazy with cooking dinner at the moment - we had take away twice last week!! Although I made vegie lasagne tonight and also two big batches of food for Dylan.

Nikki - I'm glad your first day went so well!! The kids sound so cute!! Oh no - I hope Chantelle gets better soon! Hopefully your sis can take her earlier as there's nothing worse than a uti!!

Ok - off for a bath and apparently some romance from Michael - I really can't remember what romance is! We've only been out together once since Dylan arrived and that was in May!! We're hoping to do dinner and a movie before xmas!

Hope you're all well! Chat later!

same here kristie,grant and i havnt been out for a romantic night since....ummmm.ummmm.i dont even know.it has been a few ye3ars thats for sure but we will make up for it tomorrow night.
    nikki

Time for a new thread!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678