Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #15

oh wow,speak of the devil,how are you kirsty,so good to hear from you,please get back on soon and give us all of your gos,wow,gussy is really growing now,he is only 2 kilos off chantelles wheight,he is doing really well,i didnt know you have had a few miscairages this year,i know you had one early in the year,i have fingers crossed for this little bub.
    tracey we are looking good for tuesday,harrys spots disapeared,think it may have been a reaction to the grass he was sitting on at the festival as they have gone now.
    chantelle was having a great day in the pool with the rest of us when all of a sudden she was inconsolable and then vomited non stop for about half an hour,she slept for about 3 hours this afternoon,even after her normal day sleep but seems perfectly fine now??????
    got a bit burnt today.i am off to the dr to have a mole removed from near my eye tomorrow,not sure what is involved.bit nervous.
    ok seeya
    nikki

dr would not cut away my mole but did freeze it.i will see you all tomorrow.
    nikki

Nothing to report here other than al is giving me the ****s!!!!! Nikki - do you want to swap?

I will see you all tomorrow!

Nikki Glad you are able to make it. Good to hear it wasnt chickn pox that could have been nasty for little Harry. Hope getting that mole frozen off didnt hurt too much. I remember getting some removed when I was younger and it hurt.
    Cindy You make me laugh.... wanting to swap husbands.

Well its quiet here tonight with only 1 kid. Nikki I dont know how you do it. 4 is FULL ON!!!!!
    Our friends gave us movie vouchers and dinner vouchers so we could go out for the night. We might even leave Jordan with them when we go. Not sure about overnight but maybe I could venture into that, cut the cord a bit more
    Felling really good today no m/s which is nice
    Cant wait to see you all tomorrow. A house full of kids again..... shall be fun.
    See you then

Just a quick one from me...will write some more tomorrow!

I'm so sorry guys I'm going to have to pike it tomorrow...My house is a health hazard and I just can't seem to get on top of everything! I really need a couple of days at home to get myself organised...I've got 3 more parties coming up this Thu, Fri and Sun and Michaels going away blah blah blah. I really would love to catch up though!!!
    Maybe you guys can have a chat about a xmas party for the kids like we did last year??? That was fun!!!

Gotta dash...cooked up a whole lot of food for Dylan thats festering on the bench...got to get it in the freezer and then I'm curling up for a sleep!
    Have heaps of fun tomorrow - give the kids a smooch and a cuddle from me and a big rub on that tummy tracey!!

how did i know you were going to say that kristie!!!!hope you get everything done and try to take it easy.
    nikki

Well it was nice to catch up again. Its always fun and the kids had a good play. The dogs are full from all the food the kids dropped and didnt eat etc they wont be eating tomorrow I dont think.
    House is tidy again, didnt take much just a quick vacuum and mop. Now all I need to do is decide on dinner???? I have taken chicken breast out but what to do with it?????? thats my problem.

Krisite Sorry you couldnt make it. I hope you get your house organised, I hate it when it all gets on top of you like that. You need a full day to sort it out. Good luck with your parties this week also.

Nikki Chantelle is just a beautiful little girl. She is such a character. I love her counting, so clever. Harry is just the most pleasent little fella. He isnt phased by all the noise and chaos.

Cindy Tori is just a barrell of laughs she really is a comedian. Charlotte has grown heaps so is just beautiful. Thanks for the boulder holders too. I will try them on later and hope my ginormous boobs fit in there!!!!!

Rachel sorry you couldnt make it but we will see you soon at the wiggles.

Well we thought for xmas we could meet before the wiggles at maccas or something. We could make a day of it. What do you guys think????? That way its central for everyone and we are already out that day.

Take care
    XX

was lovely to see you both today.again im sorry i was so late.harry wasnt very well when we got home,he got a temp and threw up.he has settled well with panadol.i think it might be that new toothy i could see.
    ok im buggered.off to bed
    nikki

Hi!

I'm glad you guys had a great day! I didn't achieve all that I wanted but at least I got my kitchen clean - I'm serious guys - this is so gross - I had a couple of bowls sitting on the sink with mould growing - thats how bad it was. So anyway - the house is tidy but I still didn't get the houswork done - thats for tomorrow! I got all the sheets washed though. Now you should see my bedroom - there's a pile of clean clothes and papers in the corner that is seriously over 1 metre high that I need to sort out tomorrow!! Hehehehehe.
    Kids are well! Although Louis has taken to saying S**t. The funny thing is he uses it in context - so he'll trip over or drop something etc. My sister dropped in to give me some of her clothes she's too fat for (LOL) and we couldn't help but laugh even though I know it's making things worse. Anyway, I'm trying to teach him to say sugar instead but it's hard when he hears me saying it all day. Whoops - I am trying though!
    Dylans been in the wars falling over - he's standing up on everything, and then thinks he can let go and then falls over. Louis left the back door open (he can unlock it with the key and open it the cheeky thing) and the next minute I hear Dylan crying - he goes to crawl out the back door and face planted down the step - Luckily he stopped there or he may have gotten to our big steps...Little terror.
    Oh thats what else - had my dads 60th Sat night and there were some feral kids there - older like between 7-10 probably. anyway, Louis was running around having fun but we had to keep an eye on him because it's 2 storeys and the steps are really steep and I worry about him falling down. I couldn't seem so I went up and all the kids were up in this bedroom and I could here Louis and he sounded a bit scared and upset. So I went to open the door and they were keeping it shut. So I yelled to open the door right now and so they did and Louis was standing on the bed and was so so scared - more than I'd ever seen him and I quickly grabbed him and Luke and Kelly - my niece and nephew were there and said that they were telling him that sharks were coming to get him or something stupid. I was so cross and I told them all they should know better and that he was only a baby! Hehe. Apparently they heard me downstairs!! LOL! Anyway, He perked up again after a while but that night he woke up at 1.30am and spent the whole night sleeping with us!!! He has never - not even when he was a baby - slept a night with us in our bed!! Poor litte man. Everythings back to normal now but even Sun night he got scared when his bedroom door was shut. I was so mad - god knows what I'll be like if someone picks on him when he's in school or something! I guess it made me angry to because they were all old enough to know better! Anyway...

Nikki - Glad you had a good weekend - the carnival sounds great! I'm so glad Harry doesn't have chicken pox!! I'm sure you and Grant will sort things out! You guys are so busy I can imagine it would be hard to spend time on each other!
    Poor Chantelle! Do you think she may have had a bit of heatstroke??
    What on earth does freezing a mole involve?? LOL! Hope it's all good...
    Aww poor Harry - hope he's feeling better!

Cindy - How did Tori's check up go? No, I didn't get any bookings from the office thing - although 1 of the girls were keen I haven't heard anything yet. I'm still getting orders in though. I had my best party on Sunday - did $900!!! I couldn't believe it!!
    LOL on swapping husbands with Nikki! Hope things are sorted??

Kirsty - So good to hear from you!! Congratulations - I hope everything goes well with your p/g! So glad Gussy sounds well - I hope he feeds for you soon!!

Tracey - Sounds like you had a great weekend!! What chaos with all the kids around! Sounds like you coped very well - I knew you would though! Hope your getting plenty of rest as well though!
    Ooh I like the girl on idol as well although I think the boy might win - all the teeny boppers will vote for him cos he's such a pretty boy! LOL!
    Thats nice of your friends to leave some vouchers!! MIght need to make the most of those before no.2 comes along!! Are you going to have more kids or will this one be the last??

Should be fine to get together before the show!! I'm leaving Dylan behind so hopefully he'll be right with his feeds...We'll manage anyhow!! Sounds like a plan although I suppose we just have to work out where to meet up?? Do you mean going to maccas in the city??

ok - I've written an epic!!! Bedtime now!

Chat later!

Actually it looks like Neil is going to be the one taking Milo to the wiggles. as theres no way I will be able to get leave from work. So you'll have to be nice to him

Where abouts are you all meeting? I think Neil will probably go straight there, (cos he is a left wing political extremist who buoycotts maccas - well the second part is true anyway) but I guess he'll have to meet up somewhere anyway cos of tickets etc huh?
    Hmm he might have to get over himself and go to maccas! he he

Wow sorry for turning it into a rant. we're even getting along OK for once, I'm just tired and cranky cos I've been doing 9 hours days at work all week, and by the time I get home I see Milo for about 30 minutes before he goes to bed

Hi!

Rachael - bugger you can't make it! Yes we'll all be nice!! How's work going?? Well, other than the long hours anyway...that must be hard coming home only seeing milo for a little bit...

We had a good day - I got my housework done - yeah!! Now just to tackle the mess in my bedroom...
    Kids are good...

Chat later!

that must be heart breaking not to see him racheal,are you also doing tupper wear?it would be really hard to get much time wth him.i bet that just kills you.you could always be very sick on the wiggles day.hehe.

Rachel I am sorry to hear work if full on at the moment and you are not seeing Milo as much as you would like. Is this a permanent thing or are your hours going to drop? We will be nice to Neil, we are all lovely, dont worry about him.

Krisite Poor Louis. I would have been so annoyed if someone was scaring Jordan like that aswell. I prob would have said much worse and god knows what Jamie would have done. You have every right to be upset. OOPS about Louis saying S*** kind of funny but not. Poor Dylan falling out the back door. Hope he is ok.

Well Jordan had a good day his my parents. Dad is now retired so he is home with Jordan as well and he just loves it. I feel better about leaving him at mums knowing dad is there as he will pull her into line if she does silly things. Dad will also listen to how we want things done and not just do things his way.
    Jordan stole my ice cream tonight, cheeky bugger. I was eating it and he wanted a bite, he then took it from me and finished it off. He got so messy but it was very cute.
    We have another hospital app tomorrow withe the obstetrician. Not sure what thats about but guess we will find out.

I am on the edge of my seat watching prison break. I love that show
    talk tomorrow
    XX

ok i have a little dilema,the job i applied for here in melton at the dr surgery rang me today for an interview,only prob is that they wont me to go on monday,thats the first day at my new job in the hospital.i have said yes to the interview as this job would be perfect as it is close to home and 16 hours a week set days.so what do i do,the boss fro the hospital has not officially rang me yet to tewll me what time to get there etc,she said she would call this week,so what do i tell her,also i have jury duty from the 30th so i could say that i just wanted to wait till that was over so i didnt have any interuptions when i start cos i dont know how long i will be expected to be doing jury duty for.that way it will give me time to find out wether or not i get the job????do i also tell the dr surgery that i have a new job to start and that i would happilygive it up to work for them instead???

Nikki- Its thurday already so if you havent heard anything yet from stVs theni would call them tomorrow and tell them that you have jury duty and want to hold off so there isnt any disruptions etc and go see the other practice - you wanted that job so badly and the hours are perfect for you. Although even you were saying the other day that stv's is going to be great experience wise rather than just being in a practice givin shots and taking bloods and doing dressings. Hmmmm have i just confused you? i have me!

Rachael - bugger you cant make it to the wiggles - if you like (or neil would like) I'm sure nicky could post him his and milos tickets so he can just go there and we see him in there.

With meeting up before i might be pushing to be able to coz mum isnt available till 11.30 for me to drop charlotte off and Nicky and i are planning on getting the train in. Leave it with me though - might be able to see if my sister is free any earlier???

Sorry to those i havent written to but my chacha needs to go to sleep and al is struggling to get her down tonight!

I was goign to say too nikki - DO NOT tell the drs surgery you have another job offer but are willing to give it up for theirs, whats to stop them thinking you wouldnt do the same to them after they have chosen you?? Even though i know you wouldnt but they dont know that.

thanks cindy
    coreys catalouge came out this week but he was not in it.they scarapped his shot and have put 4 different kids in the picture instead,they are the 4 on the surf board.
    nikki

oh Nikki bummer about the catalogue. which doctors surgery is it at? Hmm I'm sure there are loads, I used to go to the one near the train station. OH and I agree with Coindy on both counts - see if you can start after your Jury duty and dont tell the drs surgery.

My work hours should get back to normal very soon. It seems I'm starting right in the middle of a major project so its really only this week that its this full on. Add to that I have someone teaching my the job who starts about 2 hours later then me (hence finishes 2 hours later) and we're offsite, and they are driving us there, so I don't really get much choice in what time we finish up.

If it comes down to it it'd drop the tupperware in a heartbeat, but I think after this week it should settle down and go back to normal.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast