Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #5

Awww thanks so much ladies for you kind works...Im soooo excited...I just cant wait to start.

This is going to be the best year ever I can feel it...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY woooohooo yipppyyyyyyyyyyyy.....lol....

oh and wow how much you internet is.....lol

missy,YAY!!!!!!!
    very happy for you.
    nikki

Nikki - Go James at BBall!! Thats fantastic, one of my brothers id really good at it and is his life and has been for years now. I have my obgyn appt on tuesday arvo so once i know whats happening from that i will see when i can come out to help, perhaps thursday?? Even if i just entertain the little ones while you get stuff done, the travel is nothing!

I cant believe eater is next weekend! Is anyone doing anything exciting? Goind away or anything like that? This is the first year since al and i have been together that he is going to have most of the long weekend off, he has to work the saturday but has the friday, sunday, monday off!

Tracey - I will swap wth you any day! I think perhaps from reading on here that they must be going through a stage at the moment, they are always far better behaved for other people though. Tori has been a turd today!

I had mum here for a bit today and she couldnt help herself with her little comments on tori and how i do things and that i am going to get post natal depression coz i havent got anything ready for the new bub yet and am going to struggle to lose my baby weight coz im having them so close together bla bla bla..... It so reminded me why i moved states to begin with!! Why do mums think they can get away with this stuff? Oh also she said she has told my sister to come to the obgyn appt with me tuesday coz she would like to be involved more but i never ask for herlp from anyone.... I dont want anyone to come with me, i would rather have the time to myself without tori or anyone. I am feeling a touch crowded at the moment by my family. I know they mean well but.....

MIssy - you sound much happier today, i'm glad the doctor was able to clear things up for you. Good luck with it all, when do you start??

Kristie - how are you going? Can you believ how fast this pregnancy has gone??

best be off to do tea while tori is chilling out in the cot!

Cindy - Mums can say some things without thinking but I have every confidence that you will do a fantastic job with the new bubs. You are such a great mum with Tori, there would be no reason why you cant cope. As fo the baby weight, it will come off in its own time. think off all the running around you do after Toti, natural exercise. We are all here to help anyway if you end up needing it.
    Nikki congrats on James great basketball game. Glad he had a nice bday. Have fun at the footy on the weekend
    Krisite Hope DH had a great bday.
    Missy yeah on going ahead with the IVF, I hope it all goes well for you.
    Linda hope you managed to get your work done. Yeah on the sleep till 7.45am.
    Rachael its good if you can refinance credit card onto home loan. It doesnt at all add much to your repayments. You can always enquire with the bank and see what repayments would end up being.

Had a pretty good day at work. Was very busy. So cant be bothered going back tomorrow though. Jordan learnt to say "matt" today, (his uncles name) so excited. He had a great day with nanny and had kit kat all over his face when I got there to pick him up. He is so spoilt. He was knackered though an fell asleep on the way home. I woke him up for tea and bath but then he was straight back to sleep. Hope he sleeps in a little for DH tomorrow morning.
    MIL bday on the weekend so we get to tell her she is coming to NZ with us in Sept. We got a passport application to put into her card, she wont have a clue whats its for but it will be fun to tease her.
    Sitting in front of the tele is on the agenda at the Dean house tonight. I am going to chuck the flanalette PJs on and the UG boots and then its time to watch some tele.
    Have a nice weekend everyone.XX

Hi!

Louis was soo good when we went to the shops today - I didn't bother with the pram and he held my hand so well around the shops!!
    Dh got home half tanked after being at the pub with his workmates..bugger I can't get annoyed since it's his b'day! hehe. Although he was setting up his nintendo and was lifting up a speaker without moving stuff off the top and a really heavy statue thing fell off and Louis right on the forehead. He thought it hadn't hit him but I knew by his cry it had and sure enough within a couple of minutes he ended up with a big egg on his head. Poor little munchkin...wanted such big cuddles after that. Dh felt soooo bad - it was just an accident but I think he felt extra bad because he'd been drinking iykwim? I explained it didn't have anything to do with drinking, he just should have moved the stuff off...oh well.
    I'm off to bed soon...I'm wrecked! I've been going to bed so early lately....

Cindy - Nup nothing exciting for our easter! Depending on how I'm feeling we may head up for a day to Thornton (near Eildon) to visit my Dad who'll be camping with my Uncle and his family. He is fighting oesophagus? cancer so would love to get up there to visit...we'll just have to see though. Yeah on Al having the time off!
    Grrr - God Mums are annoying!!!! Mine's just ignoring me at the moment...I kind of like the space but she's annoying me because she thinks she's this great mother and nanna and she's soooo not. If I end up like my mum I swear I'll top myself.....hehehe.
    I'm so sorry she came out with those comments...so not supportive of you right now. I don't think you'll end up with post-natal at all!! I think you cruise along so well! You never seem stressed and seem to cope with all that motherhood throws at you! You've had it tougher than most with your living situation and having Tori in with you and the sleep issues. I know you'll be fine!! and even if you did end up with it you have lots of friends to support you (Us!!!) and there is so much help around these days as well that you wouldn't have to deal with on your own. In regards to baby weight...who cares?? That will happen all in good time and should be the last thing on anyones mind before you've even had the baby!!!!!!! The most important thing is that you're all healthy and take the time to recover and have enough energy not if you can lose a few kg...
    I haven't had anyone come to my appointments...if you want someone with you I'm sure you'd ask!!!
    Sorry for the rant...my mum has come out with some doozys the last couple of years and I know it's the last thing you need - I think it always makes you feel bad and is simply just not needed!!!!! As if at the end of p/g you're not tired, emotional and fed up enough as it is!!! Ok...I'll stop now...Just know that we're all here for you and sending you a big hug and smoochie!
    Yeah, I'm going well. Just getting a bit fed up with the aches and pains...getting heaps of braxton hicks - some quiet strong and just a constant pressure/achiness down low in my pelvis...another couple of weeks and this bubba better make an appearance! hehehe.

Tracey - Thanks..yeah I think he's enjoyed his day!!! He's been spoilt rotten! hehe. Wow sounds like he had a huge day! He's really coming along with his words! Wow - is that a present for MIL from you guys?? Thats huge!! I would die if someone was taking me overseas! hehe. Sounds like you've got the right idea tonight!! I don't have any pj's at the moment (on my mothers day list! hehe) but trackies will work. Don't think I'll last that long up anyway. Hope you have a nice chill our though!

Wow - that was an epic....I've obviously got too much time on my hands - hehe. Not for too much longer though!! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Just a quick one from me tonight, time to get an early night i think, especially since al is sucked into the footy on tv so i will get the bed to myself for a bit!

Thanks for all this lovely words girls, i promise that i will yell if i need any help, but kristie you have to promise the same alright?? I truly do feel i have made some great friends through here! I luv yas lots and lots!!!

Till tomorrow...

It's a deal!! Nighty night!

the dees got thrashed and the traffic was awful but we made it just in time to the game
    grant rang me at 2 oclock today and said he had a suprise for me,at 4 oclock a man came to my door with some keys and some paper work.grant has bought me a new prado......OMG how spoilt am i,i couldnt beleive it, we were going to buy a black one in nsw but the guy pulled out and decided not to sell so i thought that was the end of that.it isnt brand new but only 2 years old,it is silver and sooo beautiful to drive,makes my other prado look like a dinosaur.i drove it to the footy tonight and it was just devine,i have promised him some morning glory and any in between,i owe him big time.
    night night
    nikki

Wow Nikki!!!! What a surprise!!!

Hi!

Nikki - Wow on the new car! What an awesome surprise! Would have made dealing with the traffic that much easier - hehe.

WOW Nikki what an awesome surprise, You are spoilt.
    Krisite hope you had a nice night. Hope Louis head is ok.
    Cindy Ditto with making great friends I really do luv you guys.
    Linda Hi so glad to hear is going well. Hope you got some work done while Em was away at nannas

Well today we baby sat our friends 6yr old and 19month old. It was fun. Showed us what it would be like with more than 1 kid. Jordan loved having mates in the back seat with him. he held their hands and played with them UNTIL he got mega tired and then cried when they touched him and he wanted everything they had. Gee he is so spoilt sometimes, and looses it when he doesnt get his own way.
    Now house is back to normal, the kids have gone back home, Jordan is in bed and DH is watching star trek. I am going to watch some friends episodes I think.

Take care everyone XX

Wow! Its hard to keep up!
    Great news about the car Nikki, you must be rapt!

Milo and I went to see my brother and his GF today. They are always coming here so I thought we would visit them for a change. Milo loved it.

He was so good tonight at bath/bed time too. DH is staying at his cousins place, so it was just Milo and me. Usually getting ready for bed is a nightmare, and we chase him all over the house, but tonight he just lay there and let me put his nappy on, and then just wanted cuddles the whole time! I love cuddles! I want to get as many as possible while he's still young enough to let me hug him!

Rachel - dont you just love it when they are in cuddle mode!! Tori has ben a real smoocher the last few days, she wouldnt stop kissing her cousin or aunty all day yesturday! Not that they wer complaining, well the 5yo di after a while...

My poor sister had a scare with tori while she was here, i had just finished telling her how i always end my posts on here with an uh oh for tori, you know, climbing or whatever. I went next door to get the ball that had been kicked over somehow and while i was gone my sister went inside to get a glass of water and came out to tori standing on the outdoor table and launching herself at my sister from there, so my sisters drink got smashed on the ground and she managed to catch tori mid flight but only just and tori ended up with an egg in her head! My poor sister felt so bad but what can you do with a kid like that!?? She thought i had been making things up untill then, she had only left her for 20seconds. Aparently she called my mum as soon as she got home to tell her all about it she felt so bad! Bloody Tori, im going to have to lock her in her room soon!

Nikki - wow on getting a new car! I am trying to talk al into getting me a new one too! I want him to bring home an avensis and a prado on different weekends for me to test drive. Otherwise we might get a nissan patrol or xtrail. I would rather the 7 seaters to the xtrail though but i want to check out blind spots. I have a dodgy eye and so it is really important to have nothing in my good eyes vision! Sorry to hear about the Dees, al was shattered and didnt even watch the last half i dont think! Did you stay and watch the whole thing?

Tracey - you must have had your hands full with all those kids at your place! I be jordan loved it though. Tori is in her element when there are others to watch and show off for! Hows the baby making going? I have fallen pregnant the last two times on our day 10 BDing. I remember our doctor telling us that you have to do it days 10/13/16& 19 just incase you O later than usual! Are you two being so regimented about it? It so takes any of the fun away!

Well, i must be off, the shower needs a clean so i think i might jump in there and give it a scrub while i do a treatment in my hair!

Hi!

Had a busy day yesterday food shopping and doing the housework...then headed out to dinner for dh's b'day. I didn't know it when I booked but they had a kids playground inside so Louis had so much fun running around with his cousins! He didn't go to bed until 9.30pm but coped really well! Everyone came back to our house for cake and I was soo buggered by the time everyone left. Went to bed around 11.30 but couldn't sleep properly as dh and his brothers were up until after 2am playing games and every now and then yelling out. Of course Louis was up at 7.30am this morning! hehe. We headed out to Yarra Glen market which was really nice. They have a petting zoo there so Louis had a ball with the chickens, cows, sheep, goats, guinea pigs, bunnies and they had a dog in there as well! They were all just bubba animals too which was nice. Luckily he didn't throw to much of a tantrum when we had to leave. I just made him say goodbye to them all! hehe. Anyway, I'm soooo tired now I think I'll need a snooze soon. Louis crashed in the car on the way home so hopefully he'll have a big sleep now!

Tracey - Sounds like you had a big day! Wow at looking after all the kids. I know Louis loves having the kids around but it can be overwhelming when they're not used to it!

Rachael - Ooh I love cuddles too!!! Last night before we left the restaurant and Louis was getting tired and just wanted Mumma and big cuddles!! He's also being patting the side of my face lately going "aaahhh" I love that!!! hehe. They are so few and far between with our active little bubbas now that you need to make the most of it when you can! hehe.

Cindy - OMG at Tori!! Little cheeky chops...Your sister must have got such a fright! They're just soo quick now! I can't believe she climbed up onto the table! I'm glad she's ok though other than an egg!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekends! Chat later!

Cindy - OMG!! How scary! She really is a little daredevil isn't she!!

Kristie - sounds like DHs bday went really well. Make sure you get some early nights to make up for it!

I've been in nesting mode already LOL. Have started making up Emma's 'big girl room'. I'm thinking we may move her in there in about a month so she's used to it before bub comes. It's a bit scary though!

Hi!

Linda - Sounds like a great idea!! I'll be setting Louis' big bed up soon but won't move him into it until a couple of months after Dylans arrival...seems like such a big thing to do!! hehe. Our little bubbas are growing up! hehehe.

Hey Linda, how come your avatar is censored??

We went for a walk around albert park lake this morning with my brothers GF. Milo fell asleep about half way around

I toolk him to the park this afternoon, and I am so not happy!!

There was another little boy there, about his age. He was sitting near some of the equipment, with his back to his family but facing me. Anyway he starts to vomit, so I tell them, and they just say oh he'll be alright, and take him to play on the next thing. Grrr. It wasn't a sick up, this kid was being sick, and no-one did anything. I had to take Milo home, cos there was nothing else suitable for his age except where this poor boy had been sick.

He is asleep now though, I don't think for very long though - Milo never has a long afternoon sleep.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast