Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005

ooohhh thanks tiggy,it is good to hear of others that have gone through this,it helps me to think that there will be a light at the end of the tunnel soon.
    i felt awful cos poor chantelle wondered around the house all day today and had to entertain herself,harry just wanted to be held and feed all day.it was very draining and i felt soooo sorry for her,then when the boys got home from school all i did was tell them off,this is not the way i want to raise my family,seems they are all suffering cos i am not coping.i just feel like an awful mum and i am failing them all.
    going to a new mothers group tomorrow and i think it will be good for me and the 2 babies to be out and about.
    dh is in the loungeroom as i type,he is with an estate agent signing up a new house,i really hope the vendors accept our offer cos i cant wait to move,i hate this rental and just want my own home.
    kristie,yes have a baby shower and of course i will definantly be there.
    cindy i got your message today and we would love to come to your baby shower/house warming party,count us in.
    tracey cant wait to see you tomorrow at play group.Starts at 11.Is that right?
    i ended up giving harry formula again tonight and for the first time today he has gone straight off to sleep after a feed.
    my back is killing me at the moment.
    ok,going to have a cuppa and bed for me,i have winged enough for one day.
    nikki

Oh by the way I had CAllums first hair cut today. awwww he looks so cute but not many curls anymore *sniffs*... But he is still booootifulllllllllll...lol

bye all

Hi!

Missy - So glad that Callums party went so well!! Yeah on his little hair cut - his curls will grow back! he he. Louis has already had 3 or 4!! HIs hair grows sooo quickly!

Nikki - Your poor thing - probably will be a great idea to go out with the kids tomorrow. I'm sure the boys understand that things are a bit tough at the moment. You're making me scared about coping with Louis and a new bubba - hehe...
    Hope tomorrow is a better day...I remember what it's like when you can't put bubba down and it can be sooo frustrating....

Wow, Congratulations Yael on the !!!

Missy, Yeah the hang over wasn't too fun, but at least I had a great night which almost makes the hang over worth it LOL. I was just sad that Logan felt so horrible all day as well, but I am glad I had Mum around to help out a little and Logan & I had a nap all afternoon in my bed heh. I am feeling fine now.

Tiff, Thank you for thinking of me, that means a lot. I am trying to look after myself

Beck, I'm sorry that you're feeling a bit bummed. I hope everything works out soon.
    I don't know how you can live on monthly pays I think I would go mad, I've never had to do it yet, but fortnightly is long enough for me.

Kristie Ive been waiting untill this party to get his hair cut as DH and PIL didnt want me to cut his curls off. He still has curls but there just sorter and you cant notice it as much!!! I have to admit though he looks older with it cut. He looks like a real little boy now and not my baby. *sniffs*

Melinda I know how you feel. Ive had a few big nights and OH BOY the next day im dead....lol....Good your mother was there!!!

Oh I for got to say hiya Kate. How are you???

Oh and hi rayray how is milos teeth going???

Awwww Tiff ive just looked at your scrap booking and they are wonderful/fantastic. Is it just me or do any of you other ladies when looking the them feel sad and happy at the same time. Tiff Well done you have done a great job!!!!

Yael just looked at the card. Awwwwwwwwwwww how cute was that. That was so cool. Where and how did you get it or do it????

Good stuff!!!!

Well ladies Im on fire tonight but I think I will go to bed now...Talk tomorrow!!!

Bye

Ok, well dance class was great. TOnight was hip hop and it was so much fun. We did stretching, then corner work and then learnt art of a routine which we will add to each week. There was about 10 of us and everyone did great. Also worked up a sweat so thats a bonus
    DH had to put Jordan to sleep on his own, I quickly gave him some boobies before I left for class.

Dani Thanks for visting my website. I so have to update it. My friend who is also a BB member Kristen made it. She does it for a living. She is SO talented.

Melinda you should definatly give kick boxing a go if you want to. Dont be shy there are heaps of mums who do those classes and you will certainly benefit in the long run.

Nikki SOrry to hear you had a bad day. Hope all gets better. Playgroup is at 11 tomorrow at the town well. Cant wait to see you all there.

Meg I LOVE the biggest looser also. I was a little dusgusted at their final pig out meal though, that was a little embarassing.

Sarajo good luck with TTC hope you get a BFP soon

Melissa good on you to go with the flow with TTC I am sure it will happen when you least expect it.

RayRay Yeah on Milo self settling.

Yael I had to read your post over about 3 times. YEAH on the BFP I am so excited for you.

Ros Hi, hope Patrick is doing well

Becka Hope everything gets better. Monthly pays do suck. We lived on monthly for a while and it was awful as I am a BAD budgeter.

Meg I hope Coco is ok after her little accident.

Misty the party sounds like it was a blast. well done.

Cindy I am so annoyed I cant make yor babyshower/house warming but I guess I will have to settle for Hawaii We will definalty catch up when I get back.

Krisite I should have known you were super organised. I am sure people will think of something to get you.

Linda hope you find us here? Hope you are well and Emma is doing ok.

Well I apologise for those I missed take care and hope bubs sleep well and sleep in.. XX

Hello Ladies,
    Wow, it is so busy in here today....
    My morning was very Cruzi, Jett didn’t wake up until 10am. Well he did at 5 and I went in and put his dummy in but then next I heard from him it was 10am. I am not sure if he was playing in his cot all of this time and I didn’t hear him. I am sure I would have cause little toad normally kicks the wall or yells MUMMMA MUMM MUM to let me know he is awake. I think it is so cute but I properly shouldn’t.
    Well I have called a local church in my area and I am going tomorrow night for a preparation evening, which I have to attend before I get baptised. I spoke with Ben about it today and he think that I am doing this just because Eb has asked me to be godmother. This is something that I have truly wanted to do for ages, I even inquired into it a few years ago but didn’t have the funds to go ahead. Now I have found out that at my local church all they ask is for a donation, as our family church (as my dad is catholic) asks for $230. I have no idea why?
    I have just watched Desperate Housewives and it was so great!! I can’t wait till next week. Does anyone else watch it??
    Yael – A massive congrats to you!!! Oh and I always read everyone’s post that is why it thanks me so long to reply as I ‘try’ to respond to all of them.
    Oh it would be so great to be pregnant again it just loved it. I can wait as Jett is keeping me way on my toes for my liking. I worked until I was 38 weeks and didn’t have one day on morning sickness. I bet second time around for me will be hell. I feel that cause I had such a great pregnancy I was punished with having to have a c-section. I was going to ask what is a qns??
    Oh I just looked at the card how sweet, I am sure he was wrapped when he opened that email.
    Krisvee – I would normally be watching TV too but my router thing has lost signal and I am waiting for my brother to come over and fix it.
    Ben sound just like your hubby, he stays up playing online poker, Oh it makes me mad sometimes. I would just love for him to walk a day in my shoes, A whole day from beginning to end.
    Nicole – You poor thing, it must have been hard to get everyone ready in such a short amount of time. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.
    Nicole I have just met you but by the sounds of it You are like Tiggy, what we December mums call 'A SUPER MUM'.
    Missy – Yes, I think that emotion comes with being a mother. So glad that Callums party went well!! How did the games go? Did you end up playing any?? Yeah on his hair cut - his curls will grow back! Jett is in need on one so bad this will make #3 for him. He was great with the first one but it really hard to try and have his hair cut now as he kinda knows what is going on and doesn’t really like it.
    Tiggy – I am glad to see you have posted. I was worrying a bit. Glad to hear that Ivy and Noah are doing well, you must be just so proud of them.
    Beck – OMG, I am so with you on the monthly pays. I used to get them when I did commission sales.
    Meg – PMSL about the nail polish. Glad to hear Tilly went well at school. I have always wanted to go overseas but was always to frighten. Vanuatu sounds like it will be heaps of fun, maybe you can get something for Coco to sit in that way you can go into the pool together and you won’t have to hold here the whole time.
    I had an incident too, I turned my back for 1 second and jett had put a drink lid in his mouth and it was stuck. My heart jumped a massive beat let me tell ya.
    Gotta go bed time for me.
    Night all

Dont have time to read all the posts and personals but will try to get on later to do that!

AF has arrived! I called my obgyn earlier this morning (to ask them about my missing af) and they told me that the dental surgery could have definitley interefered with my cycle. I went to the loo straight after the phone call and I had started. ISnt that the way it always happens lol! I am sad but happy. We weren't even ttc yet, but it would have been nice to be pg with my sister. Now we can stick to the original plan of August or so. We'll see...I want to have a talk with DH and see if he is set on that month because after thinking I sorta was, I may want to move it up. My emotions are talking now, so we'll see what my hubby, my realistic side, says about the matter! Anyway, my AF is extremely clotty and heavy and I have a yeast infection on top of that (sorry for way tmi) but I am quite yucky with it right now so I took a nap with Abby at 9:30 today. We woke up at NOON!!!

You all have a great night! I hope you are all sleeping very soundly!!

Morning all

Just a quick post before Callum wakes up.

Hope you are all going well.

Nikki - Good luck with the house. You wont know your self when you get your own. Its so good. I rented for years and when we brought this on it was very nice to be able to start doing it up. How your new mothers group will be fun.

Krisvee - wow 3 or 4 hair cuts already. Did you keep his hair????

deancey - Good on you girl for doing dancing. Where do you do it. My daughter use to do ballroom dancing for about 3 years. That is where I met my DH. He is a ballroom teacher. How funny, her teacher asking me out and now we are married...lol

Dan - on Jett sleeping so well. When do you get baptised?? What religon are you joining?? I think its nice that you are and hope you enjoy it.

Sarajo - im so sorry you had a BPN. I so wanted you to be pg. Hope your doing ok. Yes have a talk to DH and see what he say. I cant wait to have another. Just sucks that I need alittle help or alot from the Doc's.

Well all take care and talk later

Missy, the photos of Callum's party are great, I love his cake and the jumping castle looked so cool!! What a long day! 1.5hours is pretty good for him sleeping though, coco never ever has more than that in the day!
    Coco woke many times last night, first time she's ever woken more than once. I didn't go in to her, but it woke me every time. Not sure if it's teeth, because her 7th is right through now. Maybe the molars are starting to move...who knows. She was also up early so she'll be having two sleeps (well a rest and a sleep) today.
    hope everyone has a good day, sorry no personals, got to get tilly off to school soon.
    xoxox

Hi ya Meg. Yes the party was a good one. awww poor Cocco. Its horrible not knowing what is wrong. Was year/class is tilly in? How is she going at school.

Missy callums cake looks wonderful! Great job! It looks like a really fun party!

Meg I hope Coco feels better soon! I hope it is just teeth so that she can feel better once they ar through!

Dani I love the pics of Jett-boy! He is such a little man isnt he! He looks like he is older when he is on the motor bike! He is so adorable! OMG at the drink cap! Abby loves to suck on bottles so I always worry about a cap coming loose gettting cought in her mouth! I usually will drink all the water out and take off the cap and let her suck on the empty bottle!

Deancy - how fun your dance class sounds! I used to take dance classes (tap ballet and jazz) and I just loved it!

Nikki you are not a bad mom....we all have days like that! You are great for having 4 children! A newborn is very demanding and I'm sure your boys understand the stress you are under. As for
    chantelle, can you give her jobs to help with the new baby, like getting a clean nappy out or getting a burp rag for you? I bet she would love feel like she is helping! I hope you have some better days soon! Do you think you may have pnd?

Monabap lol is gas not a word y'all use in Australia? I have lived in USA all my life, but have traveled out of the country to Canada quite a few times and Mexico 3 times!

As if we aren't similiar enough already Sarajo, we got AF at the same time! *L* Sorry that you didn't get your BFP but at least you don't have to worry about what hte drugs from surgery might have done to bubs.

And GREAT news from my friend (the major reason I've been so stressed) overseas. She is pregnant (about 7 1/2 weeks) and there's a nice strong heartbeat. I have every part of my body crossed for her and her family, and they had a very positive U/S today. They've been on fertility treatments for almost 8 years, had one son through them and have fallen pregnant naturally after a devastating ectopic pregnancy last year where they nearly lost her.

(You'll probably remember another of my best friends lost her baby at the end of last week so I don't know how I would have handled it had she had bad news today).

Awwww Becka congrats on your friends pg.....woohoooo.

How is your other friend coping???

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast