Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005

Oh no Nikki! Keep your fluids up..I hope it doesn't get any worse...It's so going around at the moment...I know a lot of kids going back to school have got really sick with it as well.

Oh Nikki hon, truly hope you start feeling better soon!

Hi ladies,
    Just a quick one before bed. Biggest Loser looks like it is going to be good. The chick Sam is a manager at the gym that I am suppose to go too. She is so pretty but never thought she was that heavy.
    Nikki - I hope that you start feeling better really soon.
    Krisvee - Oh the sleep in thing drives me mad. We have fllors boards so evey noise is timed by 1000 and he flips it. Jett is a very noisy player, he bangs stuff around and loves doing it. If Ben dosn't get 12 hours a night/day all hell breaks loose.
    Tracey - I love Jordans website. Did you design it your self.
    Anyway night all

Nikki, I hope you feel better soon! How awful to have the runs

I am feeling a bit hung over, lol so at least I know who to blame. It is all my own fault, going out with my sister and staying out until 5am! But I had a good night, just wish I hadn't had such a big night when I got up this morning and the room was spinning. Poor Logan was not feeling well today, I think he is teething plus has a bad case of nappy rash and is a little constipated.

Meg, Wow on your trip to Vanuatu, that sounds fantastic. I'm glad Coco enjoyed the beach. I took Logan to a beach & lagoon a few weeks ago, he really seemed to enjoy it but I think he tried to eat his weight in sand hehe

Krisvee, I think it is fine to have a 2nd baby shower, I mean I think it is more about celebrating the baby before it is born than for the presents. But then what would I know, I've never been to one or had one! lol. My friend has invited me to one for her 2nd child. She put a message on the invitation saying they didn't need any presents since they already have everything they need from their first child. I asked if I could buy her something she doesn't have, but Logan has one and I love it so I want to get one for her baby, so she agreed to that. Kind of ruined the surprise for her, but better to buy it knowing she wants it rather than buy it and she doesn't want it.

OMG at all the photos to be printed, I hope you find some where cheap to get them printed. I was going to say BigW prints photos for $0.20, but that was over a year ago and now it has gone up to $0.29, so I think it's the same price as kmart. does kmart also have an online printing thing where you send them online and then go pick the photos up from the store when they're done? that is pretty handy I think, or maybe I'm just lazy.

Sorry to Sarajo & Melissa for the BFN, I hope it happens for you both soon.

Sarajo, I am glad to hear you are feeling a little better though.

Dani, Thank you, sorry I have been lying low a little lately, I've been a bit stressed and feeling down on myself. Plus almost finished renovations so some days I have been trapped in the lounge room while workmen do the floors in the rest of the house or something.. and needed to have a big night out to try to forget about how bad things have been.

Wow at getting baptised! And congrats on being asked to be the godmother, what an honour for you. Well, I think so anyway.. How has work been? I used to be a checkout chickie I worked for woolworths for almost 5 years I think.

Tracey, I'm glad you had such a good day and Jordan was such a good boy.
    I wish I was as motivated as you with your dance classes. I would be too self conscious to do anything like that. I have always wanted to try kick boxing but I worry I would be too unco to do it hah

Yael, Sorry also for the BFN. I hope you get a BFP soon. Congrats on the bookcase, and on the weight loss, wow, go you!

Christie, I hope everything gets sorted out between you & Ben. Although I do understand where you are coming from. Ex did nothing while I was pregnant and after I had Logan, he used to call me lazy when I was pregnant and when I had Logan he kept saying to me that he "goes to work while you just stay at home with Logan all day, at least I have a job". But I would hope Ben isn't as bad as that.

Rach, Good job on sticking with BF for so long. I only managed to keep it up for a few weeks after Logans birthday. I wish I was still breast feeding, I miss the special little snuggles we had. But after I stopped (I can't really remember the reason, I think he just needed it less & less and I dried up lol), he has started head butting my breasts, and now head butts other things as well (the floor when he has a tantrum, the glass door or window when he wants to go outside, the spoon when he does not want to be fed.. haha). Kind of weird lol

Missy, I live in Narara on the Central Coast. Sorry, I forgot to get back to you on that. Yay on Callum being monkey free during the day, I hope it is still going well for you.

Beck, I am so sorry to hear about your friend.
    That is a good idea about the personals, but I always feel slack about personals. I am making an effort tonight but it's taking me forever and I still feel bad for being so slow LOL

Ros, Hello!

Tiff, Have you had to work any more this week? I hope it is going well for you.

Kate, Aw, how cute about Jasmine getting her pillow and lying down.

Ok, I am so sorry if I have left anyone out, but I need to go lie down.

Awe nikki sorry you arent feeling well! That sux to be sick while you have a newborn and toddler to care for! Do your older sons help out with the babies?

Krisvee do y'all have walmart in Australia? Thats where I get my photos. If you can wait for them, you can go to websites and get them done through there. I dont know what Aussi websites have this, but here snapfish .com has a bunch of free prints and then after u use up the free ones they are rather cheap comapred to stores around here! hope that helps!

Melly I hope logan feels better soon! Teething is no fun! Poor chicken!

Well, i was lazy last night and did not clean much at all and company is coming in like 2 hours, so have to scram and go around like a crazywoman cleaning now! lol! You all have a great night!

(its only sunday morning here so I wil test in about 24 hours on monday morning. I have a feeling af is coming today though!

WOW, so much talking last night!!!
    Nicole, I hope you're feeling better, poor thing.
    Krisvee, i had a baby shower for my second. I didn't have one for Tilly, but I would've had a second anyway. It is definitely more of a celebration, and I like the idea of saying no presents. That way you can just have games and yummy food and people can bring a present if they like.
    LOVE Biggest Loser, I've told tilly she can watch with me everynight, but other than that half hour she is not allowed watch tv during school term. I am just desperate to watch so I am bending the rules! Last year we all watched it as I breast fed coco at 7pm and got her to bed at 7.30pm! This year she'll be in bed already!!
    Coco slept well last two nightts but tilly got up last night....so I slept in her room. She gets scared if she wakes up (it's not often) but I can understand I used to be like that.
    Have a grea day everyone xoxo

Hi!

Off to spotlight today to look at baby stuff and then to get my gd/iron test..my app is at 12pm so I think I"m going to have a grumpy Louis by the time we eventually get home and he can have a sleep!

Dani - I'm a cow and don't try to be quiet at all...hehe. It drives me crazy on the weekends so if he wants to sleep he has to put up with all the noises. He won't be able to do much about it when Dylan arrives though as he'll be in the room with us! hehe. (mind you dh can pretty much sleep through anything!)

Melinda - Bugger about being hungover - hope you had a great night though!! I can't remember the last time I did that! hehe. Hope you feel better today!
    Yeah, I'll just put on the invites not to worry about presents!!
    Hmm yeah I'll just have to bite the bullet and get the photos done at kmart I think...It will definitley make me do them more regularly from now on! hehehe.

Sara - thanks...yeah I suppose walmart is like kmart is it?? I haven't heard of doing it online and getting them sent out....Have fun with your friends today!

Meg - Geez if it's not one it's the other hey?? hehe. We're up almost every night with Louis still - luckily it's usually before we go to bed though and usually it's just for a drink of water and his dummy...Hope you got a good sleep last night!

Nikki - Hope your feeling ok!!

Walmart is bigger than kmart. It is the biggest store here in the US I think. It has really good prices and has everything from food to bedding to toys to electronics to kitchen stuff and crafts and photos and everything! It is a one stop shop! Oh and it also has gas!

I dont know if I would have a second shower or not! I think if it was a boy I would definitely have a second one, and if it was a girl, maybe a nappy party!

Still no AF...whats up with that! I'll test again in about 14 hours!

Kristie - I'd love another bub soon. We are on the belief here, that if it happens it happens IYKWIM...

Sara - I'm going to drag out the waiting time before I test again, only because my AF"s are still all over the place. I can get a 28 day cycle backed up by a 39 day cycle or anywhere in between. I've got to be prepared for just about anything. That's what happens when you've got cysts that like to torment you and cause you a great deal of pain. Goodluck with your testing though

Tracey - Hi there!

Nikki - Get well soon hun!

Melissa

sarajo, a nappy party sounds like a fabulous idea! I did not have a baby shower with Milo, becuase my family are kinda weird with things like that - nothing is allowed before the baby is born.
    I don't think we have anything on the scale of Walmart in Australia.
    DH is all into buying from independant sellers, and gets cranky if I go to chain stores too often, but its hard when sometimes things are half the price.

geez but its busy in here, there is no way I can do 4 pages of personals, so its gonna be what I can remember or whats on the screen.

Nikki - Thats no good at all, feel better hun

Yael - did you get a BFP yet? And great news of the ebay win.

Krisvee - ooooh spotlight! I am putting an overlocker on layby next week, and then goinf fabric hunting, as I just got my ottobre design subscription in the mail and I can't wait to sew up some outfits for Milo!

Milo went to bed last night by himself, not settling req'd from me! woo hoo!

Hey everyone,

Ok, I’m going to do very brief personals today, cos I have workman coming in 2 hours (painters and blind installation people), and I have to clean the house up!

Tracey – Whoa at Jordon being a DJ already! You are brave letting him near it – although most other kids are so nicely behaved – mine is just destructo boy! Oh, and Jordan looks like such a little boy – but I wouldn’t listen to a clown anyway!

Tiggy – hows work going? Are you doing more shifts? Oh, I love your scrapbooking – its incredible! I would pay you to do mine I’m just not creative enough!

Kristie – Glad that your walk was nice.. It sound nice to have pece and quiet and just your own thoughts hey? We are also the same with the pics – all on the comp and none printed.. will have to sort through them soon.

Ros – Hi, nice to meet you!

Nicole – Hi!

Renee – When are you going to tell Marnee? I know some people who never make announcements to their kids at all. It was good your teaching partner was good with it. And I would ignore the sonographer – people must do it all the time, and as long as Dave is there I wouldn’t worry. How was the sleep in? I agree – vote 1 for Meg as moderator!

Cindy – Hope your pelvis is feeling better soon – although I think the only solution is birth! Hopefully swimming will make it better.

Melissa – Lets just hope Ben doesn’t want to borrow the car before he is 18 – he already has experience it would seem

Dani – Glad your work went well – I’m sure it will be nice just to get a break and get out by yourself – I enjoy work now for the break I get! How is Jettboy doing? Glad your car is fixed – aren’t dad’s the greatest?

Sarajo – Poor Abby and her molar. Lets hope she is feeling good soon! Lets hope you get a BFP very soon...bypass all that TTC stuff!

Missy – Yah for the monkey free day! How is it going? How was the weekend? Did the water feature look nice? Aren’t you hguys on water restrictions also??

Christy – I’m sorry about Ben not helping… I guess its hard on them – they work and want a break, and don’t quite realize we never get a break.. Hope things are better soon.. Did you talk to him about it??

Meg – yah on the exercise- odn’t you just feel great afterwards.. I never thought you would find me saying such a thing! And yah on Tim wanting another one.. lets hope everything goes exactly how you want it to.

Kate – That’s great about Jas being such a good sleeper! Lets hope she keeps it up.

Mel – How is Logan going. Sorry you weren’t on the news When do you start back at uni? I’m going to an info session tonight about my massage course – very excited and sure its what I want to do – I just have to sort out a few issues (1 class is on Sat which I can’t do for religious reasons, so I hope I can get some credit for it!). Sorry about the hangover - lets hope you feel better soon!

Bec – I’m sorry about your friend losing the baby. It’s very hard, I feel so bad when I’m showing and I’m around people who have been trying for years. Although somebody told me once, a true friend doesn’t just mourn with your sorrows, they rejoice for your celebrations with a full heart. How is Westlife??

Rach – How is Hannah going? I love the name, one of my close friends in Hannah, but pronounced Chan-ah no Han-ah (did that even make sense). Hope you are having a great holiday in Sydney.

RayRay Rach (just do you guys don’t get confused!) – how is Milo doing with the teeth. Da just got another one next to his top front ones. Its weird this time – normally he wakes screaming and has bad nappy rash, and sometimes a temp – this time nothing (well, he waked up but goes straight back down), but he has been refusing to eat for like 4 days… really bothering me. He has ½ his brekky, basically nothing for lunch (but loves yoghurt so I’m giving him that), and basically no dinner… And my boy is normally a pig. Don’t know what to do.

Well, things are good around here. Sat was very quiet, but yesterday was a bit busy. Rob had to go out to speak to the Rabbi about lots of qns we had in the morning, and then we cleaned up the house a bit. Took everything off the bookshelves, and in the afternoon Rob my mum and dad went to pick them up (I don’t know how I got out of it, but don’t think my parents were rapped about getting roped in – again I feel bad cos they had to move them down a flight of stairs in the heat. I took DA and we went swimming in a friend’s pool – first time for DA and I hadn’t been in like 5 years – it was so nice. He had a ball – and my friends dog just loved him and got in the pool to play (which grossed me out a bit but anyway). Couldn’t find any bathers, so had to wear my maternity ones – which is probably fitting 'cos I’m pregnant. After that came home and Robs Sis came over with her daughter to give DA a birthday present – a bowling set which he loves. Then mum, dad and rob turned up with the bookshelves and so we moved them, and then of course I stayed up until 2.00am putting them together, cleaning them etc.

Haven’t put everything back on them – but I’m so happy. Now DA can play in the study when I’m on the computer.

Anyway, must run cos I have to clean the house.

Have a great day ladies!

Couldn’t find any bathers, so had to wear my maternity ones – which is probably fitting 'cos I’m pregnant.
    Hooray! Congratulations Yael

Just wanted to see if anyone reads my post

Sounds like most people had a great weekend.
    We did too. My sister came back from a trip to the Whitsundays with friends - nearly didn't make it back due to such bad weather and the planes not flying but they got home safely. We took the kids to Darling Harbour on Saturday, beautiful weather and really nice walking around.

Meg - lucky you going to Vanuatu!! That is one place I wouldn't mind going to!

Sarajo - sorry, just confused, are you in the US? If so, where? OK I'm guessing you are since you said 'gas' and 'y'all'. lol And I know Walmart - it's great. I have heard some people compare it to a giant Big W.

Kristie - hope your appointment goes well!

Nikki sorry you are sick! Get well soon

& Melinda - hope you are feeling better too!

Tracey - well done to you for getting motivated and getting back into the exercise - all that dancing sounds like fun! And sorry that clown was being dumb.. by this age you would think most people could tell the difference between boys and girls, if not by their hair at least by their clothes and often by their faces too.. that reminds me, Patrick really needs a hair cut too. I hate to cut it though. It will be his first hair cut but it's getting LONG! lol

Yael, so are you?? yes? Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by rayray View Post
    Hooray! Congratulations Yael
    OMG!!! I didn't read that properly the first time...didn't click. WAHOO!!! Congrats to you & family Yael. Can't wait to hear of how your pregnancy is progressing!

OK, when doing a quote, how do you ge tthe "originally posted by" part to come up, it never works when I put them i my posts?

oh wow yael.congratulations.
    so does that mean you wont be needing those hpts i was going to send you?
    i have to appologise about my lack of persoanls.i really have my hands full at the moment.it seems whenever i get on here i only have enough time to read through and then i have to go again,please be patient with me for now until i get some sought of routine happening around here.
    i was bawling my eyes out this morning cos we all slept in and it was my sons first day at high school,it was a mad rush and i spent the morning just yelling at everyone to get ready,poor chantelle was still in her wet nappy 3hours after we got up as harry just would not let me put him down and wanted to be fed all morning....arrrggg i can here him again.my house is like a bomb has hit it and i just cant get on top of anything today.sorry for the rant,just hard at the moment.
    i am feeling better today,no sign of the runs.woohoo!!!
    nikki

Hey Nicole,

Was about to email you - no i don't need the HPT - thanks!!

Sorry you had a bad morning

Anyway, must run - thanks for the congrats everyone

Will post more later - off to the dr tomorrow morning

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast