Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - November 2005 #22

Hi!

Having a lazy day...been getting headaches each morning for some reason...might need a massage!

Nikki - Sounds like you had a great day out in the garden! I'm sure the kids will get used to swimming soon...Hope Corey improves soon...

Tracey - Yeah at Jordan getting into kinder...I called up the other day at the one I put his name down in Cranbourne and they said he's 103 on the list and they're only offering places for 98! GRRRR ! So hopefully a few people cancel so he gets in! I really want him to go next year...

Rachael - LOL at eating off plastic plates! Hope you get some stuff done today...Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday - must have been nice having a kid free arvo to get stuff done...sorry to hear your so tired...early p/g's a killer!

Well, I'm waiting for MIchael to get home and I'm sure he's going to get home late on purpose so he doesn't have to deal with the kids...I'll be so cross though cos he knows I'm over it this weekend...

Oh well - probably should have a shower...LOL!

Chat later!

OMG I AM FINALLY BACK ONLINE!!!!

My puter packed it in last week and my brother has had it since thursday - we had over 150 viruses on it!

All good now and he has given us the latest in everything!

SOrry, got to go, i will endeavour to do personals tomorrow and actually catch up on what everyone is doing!

Hi!

Cindy - was wondering where you'd got too! Omg no wonder your computer packed it in - LOL!
    Just noticed your ticker - your worse than me! Hehe...

Hey..

Rach, I should def be at your linen party luv, I think I'll need a break cause we have a party at a playcentre that afternoon... It starts at 7.30 pm yeah?? And I'll bring some nibblies for you if u like?

Sorry for the short post guys but Nick is home today and I have to jump on him to do stuff around the house...or it will never get done!!!
    I'll pop bak on later tonite to chat properly...

Hi!

It's soooo quiet in here! All good around here...been waking up every morning with a headache that disappears after a couple of panadol but I'm a bit over it! Starting to feel a bit sad as this is our last week of activities before our move...Dylan had his last gymbaroo today and Louis his last play with Ryan...I think it's just a bit of the unknown with our move that has us both a bit anxious...have we made the right choice? Are we going to like it? I'm sure we will but it's just a bit of a funny time for us all...I'm actually starting to feel a bit emotional now about leaving our little house that we've had so many memories and has been our first real home...Silly I know...
    Yesterday I met up with a couple of the girls from the April forum and we took the kids to a play centre which was great! The boys had a ball! I don't know why I didn't do it more often over winter...

Cindy - Have you been to any of the play centres in Narre yet???

Alex - LOL at trying to get Nick to do work...Michael still hasn't painted the back of the bathroom yet where he patched up plaster and has so much stuff to do before we move...I'm not going to nag him though cos it has to get done and he'll no doubt get himself in a state before we move...

We just found out our settlement time for this place is 11.30am on the 26th but haven't found out the time on the new place yet! Gosh...we could be homeless for a while! LOL! Michael joked that we've got the garage remote for the new place so we'll be able to sit in the backyard at least - LOL!

OK - hope your all well! Chat later!

Alex, yep 7:30 on Saturday. You can bring something if you like? I hope we still have the dining table and Neil doesnt pack it! lol
    I will PM u (you too Nikki) with my address.

Kristie, what is it with 11:30 settlements? lol that the time our last 2 have been!

Cindy I am glad your computer is back in the lad of the living.

Milo fell asleep half way through his story tonight! He was sooo tired, they had a break up party at playgroup and after that MIL took him to the werribee zoo.

Hi!

Rachael - LOL at Milo falling asleep! A sure sign of a big day! I hope you have an early night to! How are you feeling? Any morning sickness?

Louis has his last kinder in the morning...we're catching the train from Mooroolbark to Lilydale as an excursion! LOL! I'm sure he'll love it!

Hope everyone else is well! Chat later!

i should be having an early night, but i'll probably chat all night on msn.
    no actually being sick, but lots of feeling naseous and blergh! I have orderd some of those preggie lollypops off the internet, they better come soon!

Rach I hope your linen party goes well I am sorry I cant make it, its Jamies bday and we have his party. How cute of Milo falling asleep listening to his story.

Alex I hope you got Nick to do all the stuff you needed

Well i am working overtime thursday so tomorrow is my only day with the boys and Jamie. We have jamies party saturday and our cousins boys 1st bday on sunday, its going to be a busy weekend. I also have my parents coming back from europe on friday night so we are going to the airport to meet them. i cant wait for dad and mum to see the boys they have been gone for 6 weeks and i am sure they have missed the boys like crazy.
    i am off to bed after all saints as i am knackered
    XX

Rach - can you email me your address??? i might be able to make it sat night - depends on when al gets home....

Kristie- we havent been to any of the playcentres out here yet - got a park over the fence so we tend to just do that! Bit of a home body these days..... will be good when you are out this way though! although you will be stuck at home with 3 kids driving you crazy soon!!!

I think i am getting sick - i feel relly blurgh.... I hope not though, its bad enough with cha having an ear infection and tori a throat one at the moment!

OK, i am off to bed - early night for me

Hi all!

Benjamin has his daycare photo's today. He's going to be the real boy in the pictures with the scratches he's required on either side of his face in the last week. Friday was a scratch from the group leaders nails as she tried to catch him from hitting his head. The 2nd one on the opposite side they are unsure of, yet it is very similar to the last one....hmm...I got no paperwork for it either. They are getting slack on writing up incidence. Tisk Tisk Tisk!

Rach - We've got the linen parties doing the rounds up here atm too. Good luck with yours

Melissa

Hi!

Louis had his kinder trip today which went well...the poor little monkey is getting sick again...seems like just a cold this time - runny nose and watery eyes...I can't believe after having the flu though he's getting another cold...I just hope it doesn't do the rounds with all of us!

Rachael - Sometimes fruit tingle lollies help as well...

Tracey - I hope you enjoy your day today! Wow - you are going to have a busy weekend! Will be great with your parents getting home...

Cindy - I forgot about your park! Beats paying for a play centre! Hehe. Lucky our house will be kid friendly with lots of space so plenty of room for having people over! I so haven't thought practically at all about how I'm going to manage with 3 little ones just yet! I'm sure it will be fine...

Melissa - Aww poor Benjamin with his scratches! I bet they'll turn out gorgeous though! How are you feeling?

Can you believe our little babies are going to be 3 next month??? CRAZY!!! Where has the time gone??
    Both boys are in bed again (a sure sign Louis is sick...) should probably have a lie down myself...Chat later!

OMG my computer is driving me crazy!!!

Nothing more to say!

Oh, except hi melissa - how are you?

Also NIkki - where are you???

Hi..

Yeah, I second the fruit tingles Kristie!! They were a godsend in the early months preg with Toby.. And also Gingernut biscuits worked wonders when preg with both boys..think its the ginger in them that helps with the nausea..

Well I hope everyone had a lovely lovely day today in the yummy sunshine and I hope it is just as nice tommorrow morn cause we have our playgroup end of term party...

I'd better get myself to bed soon cause I wanna wake up early and get some washing and other stuff done b4 the boys wake up....and believe me, for me to get up b4 about 8-8.30 is a miracle!!! I do love my boys sleeping in for their mumma!!!

Good night all you lovely ladies!

hi all.
    kristie i hope louis gets better quickly,could it be hay fever?
    melissa how are you,i hope u have healed up well.
    corey had his footy presentation last sunday,we were soooooo bludy proud of him,he came 5th in the votes for best and fairest which is awsome but then they gave out 4 huge tropohys for outstanding effort and corey got chosen for most consistant player of the year.we have noticed that he has really settled down the last 3 months,he even said he feels he has grown up.
    tracey it was so great to catch up with u and jordan yesterday,they really are great little friends arnt they.
    as we get closer to the puffing billy day i will write up a list of things we will need and we can all choose what is best for each of us to bring.
    cindy how are you,what course did you eventuially apply for?
    hope the girls get better soon.

Hi!

Cindy - Are you around on Sat morning? If you are I might do a quick run in to drop off that book to you and pick up the tupperware lids...we've got the final inspection of the house at 9.30am and then off home so MIchael can start moving into the garage! Woohoo!

Alex - Yeah on the boys sleeping in for you! My boys were like that although the mornings are getting earlier now as it's getting lighter...Louis was up at 6am this morning - wtf? Although he's been having day sleeps cos he's sick so that won't be helping his night sleep...
    Hope you have a nice time at playgroup this morning!

Nikki - No - he definitely has a cold...Looks like Dylans getting it too now...I can't believe it after just having the flu...we did go to the playcentre on Monday though so I suppose thats going to be an easy place to catch it!
    How great that Corey did so well with his footy! Woohoo!
    Sounds great about puffing billy - I'm sure it's going to be a fantastic day!

Was going to do food shopping this morning but don't want to drag the kids out...I have woken up with yet another headache - it's been going on for a week now and it's really bugging me...I should go to the dr I suppose! LOL! I've got my midwife appt this arvo so I'll mention it to them...Mums coming around to watch the kids for me since Louis is sick. She's also going to clean the oven for me and pack up some of the kitchen! I haven't once cleaned my oven in this house - mums done it every time! LOL - probably cos I've spent half my time in this house p/g!

Just made a big bowl of yummy fruit salad which the kids are devouring...better not give them to much or I'll be changing nappies/have Louis on the toilet all day! Hehe

Hope you're all well!

Go Corey!!!

Yeah Kristie i am home sat morning! NO prob if you want to leave the boys with me while you go look at the house if you like - would be like having 2 sets of twins! Sounds like fun actually!!! Bring it on baby!

I am seeing Nicky tomorrow - the poor thing is ready to pop - she is 36weeks now i believe!

hi ladies

well another overtime day out the way and I am glad i dont have to work saturday so only 1 more day to go. I havent had much luck expressing at work the last couple days, no let down however i do at home so have managed to keep the 3 bottles in the fridge. I have to make more conscious effort to drink water i think.

Nikki It was great to catch up and i just love how well the 3 kids play together. They are just too cute. I am considering changing my name though, all those MUMs can drive you bananas LOL. I told Jamie you spilt the beans on your little consipracy the other night, he laughed and said you got to see his warped sense of humour.

Krisie I have NO doubts you will handle the 3 boys you are a super mum with awesome patience, I only wish I had half of your patience sometimes. LOL at not cleaning your oven, if you can get away with it go for it I say

Alex I hope you got your washing done. I wish my boys would sleep in, 1 day they might, prob when I want them to get up and go to school LOL

Cindy I hope you guys are feeling better, its terrible when the household is sick

Melissa You should post some pics of Benjamin on here so we can see him now. Are you a facebook member???

take care have a nice night
    XX

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast