Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - November 2005 #22

Hi!

Cindy - Thanks for the offer, but we're excited for them to see the house as well...we can show them their bedroom and the backyard etc - get them a bit familiar with it before the big move! I can't believe it's only a week away!
    Wow - Nikki's getting so close! Say hello for me!

Tracey - Bugger at all that work...I imagine it would be hard to express at work. I've never really been any good at it so have avoided it really...although the boys haven't taken bottles either...
    LOL - you haven't heard me go off my tree than?? Gosh, I don't feel like I have much patience sometimes!

Had my midwife appt this arvo...all is good with bubs and me...I don't have another for 4 weeks! They're not that bothered in seeing me much but I suppose thats a good thing!

I'm off for an early night...I'm expecting the boys to wake up a bit with their runny noses...

Chat later!

tracey we got the nickolodean tickets....YAY!!!!!!!
    they are just going to love it and they are so excited they both asked me to say thankyou to you.
    nikki

Had my dating scan on Wednesday, and official EDD is now 10th May - mothers day! At least I might get a present this time! lol

Not much else to report, lots of packing and moving things happening.
    We're going to see Dora on Saturday then Milo is going to a birthday party on Sunday - Neil and my brother will move us wheile we're gone!

Hi!

Nikki - That sounds like fun for the boys!

Rachael - Wow at being due on Mothers Day!! LOL at getting a present! Sounds like a big weekend planned - you guys always sound so busy! I can't believe how many social events Milo goes to! LOL!

Had a rotten nights sleep...Dylan is def sick now as well and woke up 150 times...he ended up in bed with us this morning but as soon as Louis came in at 6am he was awake too...I tried to get in an extra snooze for me but not much luck today...
    I'm babysitting Lachlan this morning as well so hopefully they all play nicely - LOL!

1 week to go until we move! Woohoo! Chat later!

racheal,do u mind if i bring my sister to the linen party? i will also bring some nibbles.
    r u actually moving this weekend? is the house finished?

Hi All!

Tracey - Yeah, I'm on Facebook.

Well, I've been going good. My surgery cut was sealed up until the beginning of the week. Got an infection under the skin and it decided to break free on Monday, so I have a yucky oozing hole half way down my scar line. Now I'm back on antibiotics. Ho hum....

Melissa

Oh no Melissa...what a bugger...hope it gets better soon!

Kristie - I hope it gets better soon too...

Melissa - you poor thing! Its never ending for you guys! It has to get better soon surely!

WHats everyone up to this weekend? We are being boring - apart from me having 2 parties sunday which i dont want to do but hey- they might be a hit - i am tryingto move one of them to monday night..... i still feel crappy - have just ordered pizza online - how lazy are we all getting! You dont have to even talk to anyone to get food delivered to your door and you just put it on your card!

Kristie - did you want me to have the boys tomorrow for you?

Nah, your right Cindy! We're going to take them so they can see the house as well! We thought the people would be moved out but apparently they're still in the process so they'll have rubbish everywhere...never mind!
    I'll drop in quickly on the way home - probably around 10-10.30am to drop off your book...I will have to just run in quickly as we've got heaps of organising to do once we get home and I'm out for Mums b'day on Sunday so tomorrows the only real chance...
    Sorry to hear your still feeling unwell...LOL on the online pizza - gosh, I feel like doing that but I'll go an chuck some pasta on and put a jar of sauce with it - LOL! Not very exciting but it will feed us...

See you then!

Nikki, sure you can bring whomever you like! The more the merrier.
    We arent moving this weekend, but a lot of our furniture will be going into storage, or to my parents place (its soo nice that they are on holidays and will come home to that lovely surprise!) and some to the op shop.

We are moving Grand Final weekend, in to my Aunty's place until our house is finished, which is currently on track for Milos b'day 21/11.

i had a peek last week, its all locked up but all the plastering, kitchen etc are done i think its mainky flooring, cleaning and painting left to go. And putting in appliances but thats always last.

Kristie aw I hope Dylan is feeling better soon.

Milos had a runny nose but thats it so far. They had pyjama day at creche today! woohoo he was so excited about that!

Rachel - I spoke to kim today (Linen chick) she is having some dramas with her pregnancy and has asked her manager to do you party - have you been told that yet?? SHe is really nice kim says!

I wont be able to make it sorry- totally forgot about one of the parties being first thing and about 2 hours drive so i dont want a late night. I was hoping to come so i could order some towels but i wanted to have a feel of them... hopefully someone else will have a party - i missed out on Sallys one too!

Rachael - i spoke to sally and she didnt order my apron so i will give you a call tomorrow! Actually i dont think i have you number - am using an old phone while mine gets fixed and stupidly i had everyones numbers on the old phone! Driving me crazy!
    It is a pink apron - very mrs cleaver! Halterneck - pink and comes in munchkin sizes too, i have ordered the munchkin size for the girls but i think tori would get a kick out of it of her and i could match too!
    My linen order is arriving wed/thurs this week so i will let you know when i get it and we can catch up at some stage!

happy 3rd Birthday Jack!!!!!!!!!!
    I Truley Hope You Have Had A Fabulous Day And Got Spoilt Rotten,alex I Cant Beleive He Is 3,how Quickly Does That Go,enjoy Ur Little Man Because You Will Blink And He Will Be A Big Man.you Should Be So Proud.

Hi!

Well, we're officially starting our move! We had our final inspection this morning and other than them being in a mess as they've still got boxes everywhere, everything looks pretty good...oh they've also taken the wall brackets for the plasma which I'm not sure they're allowed to take so we just have to look into that...
    The boys loved running around the house and the backyard and even had tantrums when we had to leave so I'll take that as a good sign! It's all pretty much as I remember although I probably had remembered the back yard as being a bit bigger than it is...it's pretty small!
    So Michael has taken the first load in the truck over there now and he'll spend tomorrow doing hopefully 2 or 3 more...should get the bulk of everything out of the house and then he'll just do ute loads through the week...I didn't realise he was taking Thursday as well as Friday off so thats a bit of a relief!

Rachael - I hope your linen party goes well tonight! Oooh not long until your new house is ready then! How exciting! It's going to be sooo nice moving into a brand new house I'm sure!

Cindy - Sorry I didn't drop in...It was pouring with rain when we left to come home and I got sidetracked! LOL! I will soon for sure! Wow at having 2 parties tomorrow - I hope they go well...gosh 2 hours away is a long drive - I hope you get big sales!

Alex - Happy Birthday to Jack! Woohoo!

Ok...might chill out for a bit - Dylan's finally gone down for a nap and Louis is absorbed in the tv...I'm so tired at the moment it's really starting to annoy me...take away for dinner tonight I think!

Kristie, unless the wall brackets were specifically listed under the chattels in your contract, they can take them.
    I am sure the people who bought our place will think they are getting the freestanding island bench in the kitchen, but its not part of the house and its not staying.

Usually whats covered is curtains or window coverings, internal and external, air con. water service, heating, light fittings, plants unless they are freestanding potplants, stove, oven, exhaust fans etc.

Well, Neil moved some stuff today eith my brother, but his cousin calcelled, which meant no van, so they could only move what would fit int he back of our station wagon. I am so not impressed.

Neil has thursday and Friday off and his cousin has said he will come with the van then, but who knows? Im not holding my breath, incase he gets a better offer

In that case I can hire a 3tonne furniture van and do it all in one go but its just getting someone to help with the lifting that will be the issue. We'll see what happens, maybe his cus. will come through.

well OMG what a full on weekend. Jamies party was awesome, we didnt finish u till 5am this morning and were up again at 9am to babies and a house that desperatly needed cleaning. We then went to Jamies cousins 1st bday and have just had a snooze on the couch whilst the boys are in bed. We are all knackered. I will post some pics on facebook for you all the look at

Nikki Thats so exciting your boys get to go into the mosh pit, I am rapted and it was my pleasure really. I cant wait to hear all about it.

Sorry this is short its time to arange tea and then off to bed i think I am buggered.

Hi!

What a gorgeous day it was yesterday! We had mum b'day bbq and the kids played outside which was nice..although Michael was moving all day! He got heaps done but there is still so much left to go...he'll be doing a ute load each night this week as well and then finish everything on Thursday...

Rachael - Thanks for that...it was only that the real estate agent told us they would be staying that we were a bit annoyed about it...we're not going to make a fuss though - it's not that big a deal. They're leaving shelves and workbench in the garage so Michaels happy with that! It's just a pain that we'll have to patch up the wall I suppose...
    What a bugger that his cousin cancelled - you don't need that at this late stage! Hopefully he helps out on Thur/Fri!

Tracey - So glad the party went so well - omg at being up to 5am in the morning!!! I can't remember the last time I stayed up so late! (oh...hang on...maybe a certain toy sale - hehe) You must be so buggered! I hope you managed to get some decent sleep to catch up!

Off to do some food shopping to day that doesn't involve using an oven for the rest of the week and allows me to pack most of the kitchen...I can see it being really healthy stuff- LOL! I think this week will definitely end up being a bit of an adventure as we start to dwindle down the furniture! LOL! Not sure how we'll sleep when we get to the house as we've got to get the carpets cleaned on the Friday arvo..might be camping out in the family room while they dry! LOL!
    While we're out today I'm going to try and tempt Louis into getting a present with his dummy...he's excited about the present aspect but definitely not happy about getting rid of his dummy...I told him though that the dummy fairies will either come when he turns 3 or he can trade it in for a pressie now...I'm sure he'll get caught up in buying something but not sure how he'll go at bedtime...I just think it's time for him to get rid of it though...I'm such a mean mum! LOL!

ok...chat later!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast