Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - November 2005 #22

Spanner in the works - looks like i cant catch up friday - we are having our final inspection of the house before settlement on wedneday and then settlement will be friday but the solicitors are telling me to make sure i am free so i can come grab the keys friday once the money has all been exchanged etc as the RE agent is going on holidays and my solicitor would rather we dealt with it all with the person who sold us the place etc which is fair enough but a pain coz a cant catch up with you girls!

Sorry! And then the next week we are moving and past that i cant think!!

Nikki- i hope you surprise yourself and have a great time on the skii trip! Dont put pressure on yourself to rekindle something though - just try to go with the flow...... Will be thinking of you!

OK, better go get the girls dressed and me showered so we can actually leave the house and go do some food shopping before my mum gets here for tea! I am very slack today!

Ok well lets put the meet up off until everyone can make it, sounds like a good idea

WOW Cindy you will be in new house before you know it. I still have the maternity clothes you lent me. I will keep hold of them until you move and get sorted if you like. I dont want you to think I am keeping them.

Kristie sorry to hear about your uncle, thats so sad.

Well today has been a non sleep day for Jordan but it has been ok so far. He has been playing in cubby, playing cars and watching tele. He has only had the 1 TT accident today which is good. He has however reverted back to the potty. It is working ok though as he is taking himself which is good instead of us always taking him. He stands to wee though so I have to move the potty into the flow..... LOL needles to say I have to mop the toilet floor a fair bit.
    Liam has been really good. He is enjoying his awake time more now and getting more aware of whats around him. I forget how quick they grow up and become more alert.
    What to have for tea???????? I hate deciding.
    Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Tracey- no stress on the clothes! I dont have a use for them. Although Nicky might be able to put them to use hmmmm

CHicken/mushroom/ capsicum risotto for tea here! Its my fav thing at the moment and SOOO easy to cook

im glad i wont miss the catch up.
    well i am almost packed a few last minute things and then a big clean in the morning,we cant check in till 3.30 so we will leave at about 11am.that way the little ones will sleep for about 1-2 hours of the journey,it will take about 4-5 hours to get there.
    my boss called me in for a meeting yesterday,they were concerened about the lack of interest i was showing in my job and a few other little things,i couldnt stop crying,i felt so stupid and usless that they werent happy with me,i explained that i have had personal issues and i guess that it has effected my working life also.i will hold my head high and try to do better whn i get back but i felt very embarrased.
    nikki

Nikki hang in there darling I am sure you do a wonderful job at work and will continue to do so. I really hope you have a nice week away darling you deserve it.

Hi!

We had a super nice day today - both the boys had a sleep and I actually chilled out reading a magazine! I can't remember the last time that happened through the day...Although Louis woke up after an hour I sat him on the couch he fell straight back asleep...I think he may have been sleepwalking??? Maybe..he was really out of it...Had a big read of books after they both woke up and put some music on and had a play with the instruments and got the bikes out etc...

Cindy - How exciting having settlement only a week away! Woohoo!!! It will be so nice to get into your new house! I can't wait to come and visit!!! I think when we do organise a get together it should be at your new place for sure (when your ready for us! LOL!)

Tracey - They do grow so quickly don't they? Awww...I can't wait to have a bit cuddle with him...
    Glad Jordan's having a good day without a sleep...

Nikki - I hope you have a nice time...I'm sure the break from everything will be great. Probably good to get away from work as well and hopefully come back refreshed...don't feel bad...I'm sure they understand and everything will sort itself out...

Well I'm already in my pj's chilling out for the night...looking forward to tomorrow - we're taking the kids to see Kung fu panda but first Michael and Louis are going to catch the train from Croydon to Ringwood...Louis is sooo excited about going on a train!! I just hope the movie isn't too scary...Should be fine though hopefully...

Chat later!

bought a car today,black prado,2004 model wth sunroof,it has 50,000 km on the clock and new tyres and 12 months reg.got it for 35k from mooroolbark,will pick it up next week.now to sell mine.talk to you all next fri/sat.
    nikki

Nikki - the car sounds good!

Have fun! Will be waiting to hear all about it next week....

ok ladies i need some serious help in the TT department. Today we had 4 accidents and I am getting really frustrated with Jordan over it.
    We have been trying to TT him since march so I think we have gone too far to stop now and go back to nappies. We have been toilet timing I think, taking him every hour or so and that works ok however if we dont pro actvly take him and ask if he needs to go he will say no and then he will wet himself.
    He sometimes doesnt even tell us he has wet himself and walks around in wet pants......SO frustrating.
    What can I do to help him and me thru this trying time. I really dont know what more I can do other than set a timer to remind myself to take him to the toilet as with Liam I am getting distracted and forget to take him.

Nikki thats great news you got a new car, hope you enjoy the week away

Hi!

Tracey, I remember Louis going through a time like that, we're he seemed to have a whole lot of accidents and just didn't seem to be bothered going to the toilet himself...It can be frustrating but I'm sure it's just a stage...once he got through that he was better than ever...he very very rarely has an accident now and always tells us...I think it corresponded with a time too where he seemed to do little wees all the time whereas now he can go a good couple of hours or so without going...just depends on how much he's had to drink! So I don't really have any ideas just keep persisting and hopefully it will stop...might be worth trying to put the emphasis on him telling you though...just let him know to tell you when he needs to go - maybe he's relying on you taking him???

Nikki - Yeah on a new car - How exciting!

We had a nice day out today...Michael and Louis caught the train which he loved and then went and saw Kung fu panda...the kids did really well considering they had to sit there for the whole movie! I was a bit worried Louis would find it a bit scary but seems ok...he's loving ice age etc and thats got scary parts...They both had big arvo sleeps so I had a bit of trouble getting them to bed tonight but all seems quiet now...
    I don't know if I wrote already but Michael and his Dad inspected our new house yesterday and it all looks good! They got up in the roof etc and no sign of termites or anything yuck...a couple of minor fix ups on one of the window sills and one part of the guttering and it's all good! So thats a bit of a relief...we're just waiting on all the papers for our loan to be ok'd this week then I can really relax...LOL.

ok...hope you all had a good weekend...chat later!

Nikki - great news on the car. hey do you have msn..?

Tracey, not sure. Do you think its different since you've had Liam (as in it may be related)? I do know its not uncommon. My cousin's fully TT 3 year old girl still takes her pants off and wees on the floor, even Milo does it sometimes.

Kristie, sounds like you had a good weekend. Yay on the house being all good. I never would have thought to lookin the roof. wow.

We had a good weekend. I took Milo to a birthday party on Saturday and he was really good. Then today Neil took him out for lunch. I spent the day gardening, weeding, and a $200+ trip to bunnings later I now have the new plants and tools for the garden that I need. Well, for the front garden anyway.

I bought some plants for under out bedroom window, where theres a dead shrub I need to dig out, but I found a better place for them, and now I think I'll need to get some more!

Better go, I'm about to have another go at scraping the laundry roof. I want to get as much paint off as I can to reduce the costs when the painter comes. Its my friends DH so I know this will happen.

Wow Rachael - how clever are you doing all this stuff for your house??? I'm completely useless at anything like that LOL!

Nothing much from us...just chilled out at home today...kids are good... I'm all sooky la with them at the moment...I think since we have the house stuff under control I've been able to relax a bit and just enjoy them and it's been really nice...I've been getting big cuddles from them both and been able to play and read books...

I'm completely mad but I'm going to head to the target sale on Thur am...just at ringwood it's open at midnight...I so have no brain but I just won't make it the next day and I dont' want to miss out on anything...

Anyway...off to bed soon...I'm tired for some reason...

Hope you're all well!

I think Im going to go to the Target sale too.
    I have Friday off work so can sleep in afterward

Kristie - I am telling you now, no shopping for me this week!!! haha good luck with it though.

Rachael - hows the build going? SOunds liek you are getting thins organised for the one your selling.

We are doing our final inspection on our place wednesday morning so we are taking the measuring tape and measuring for cafe blinds ( we have about $1000 worth of them on lay buy coz kmart had them half price but we werent sure what measurents to get so got 3 of each length) and also the lounge room wall coz i have fallen in love with a wall unit but i need to know its going to fit before we spend the way to much which is on the price tag for it!

I cant wait to see the house without all the crap in it!

I got a message from nikki today with a pic of the view they have at the snow and it looks amazing! I'm not sure if she sent it to everyone but if not and you want to see it let me know and i will text it to you!

I am off to bed, just got home from tupperware meeting - realease of the august specials and they are fantastic!!! I am a big fan this month!

Night girls

Cindy - Yes August looks good doesnt it? I wish I had some parties!
    What are cafe blinds? Is that like holland blinds?

New house update - progress is as it was last week, roof tiles are all done and up to bricklaying. I am soooo glad its been raining and this has been delayed, cos on Saturday I decided that I want offwhite mortar instead of natural/grey, after seeing the bricks with both at a large display.
    So I made Neil ring the Site Supervisor first thing monday morning and ask if we can change it (this is after the sand has been delivered - they will need a different colour sand) and he rang back today and said its no problem! yay!
    I had prepared myself for him to say no so I was really happy!

Been slowley de-cluttering here and investigating storage options. I'm trying to organise someone to steam or dry clean the carpets too. Im too scared to do that myself!

Milo has been really good, he has gone to bed without fuss for the past week (at night time, day time is as eventful as ever!) sot hat has been great.

Nikki - That's great! A new car...Enjoy

Cindy - Good luck with the final inspection and the move.

Tracey - For a while there Benjamin decided to stop TT all together again after we were going great, but now he's picked it up full steam again. Hopefully Jordan will work out that feeling wet isn't exactly a nice thing and get a wriggle on again in the TT department.

Anyhow, I have had enough of doctors...The surgeons are putting me in to have surgery in the next few weeks to put a drain from that cyst to my stomach and to take out my perfectly good gall bladder that's got nothing wrong with it. Not impressed. Have been told, that I can't be operated on normally through keyhole because I'm a larger lady and that I will be cut open roughly the same size my cut was for Benjamin. We are talking in the vacinity of 15 - 30cms either across or length ways on my tummy She intends to leave lots of staple marks too. Then, on a good note...if all goes well and I heal well. The gyno is getting me in for a visit to the IVF place in Brisbane before the end of the year. This year is just not my year to stay out of the hospital is it

Melissa

Melissa oh hun you certainly have had a rough trot this year. Hopefully next year will be better for you. I hope Jordan take up again with the TT he has been ok the last 2 days so heres hoping.
    Rachel glad that your house is coming along well and that you were able to change without hassle. We are having probs with day sleeps here also. He is not sleeping each day, I chose the days I battle for the day sleep when I think he really needs it.
    Cindy hope your house inspection is going ok. Not long now... how exciting

Well this morning i had my GF daughter over to play with Jordan she is same age aswell. They played really well together which was good. I thought he might want to sleep when she left about 1ish...OH NO. So i went to the shops to get some pepsi as we had NO softdrink ( shock horror ) But once we got home we had a bit of a fight but he ended up going to sleep. I now have half hour to myself before Liam isdue to feed.
    Take care
    XX

Tracey - your a crackup with the soft drink! We dont EVER have anything other than milk and water in our house unless people i know who drink it are coming over (in other words you guys)..
    I see you got jordan into kinder! Is it the one you wanted??

Melissa- you poor thing! why are they taking out the gall bladder if there is no problem with it??

We looked at the house today and OMG its trashed!! There are holes in the walls and the garden hadnt been touched and it is filthy!! It will be fixed up before friday so they say! It better be!

I do love it though!

OK, got to go pack an order and get my stuff ready for work tomorrow- i start in bulleen at 7 tomorrow!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast