Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - November 2005 #22

wednesday week is good for me too. I cant wait to see the new house Cindy and I cant wait to see Kristies growing belly.....
    Well today was a bit of a full on day. Liam decided he didnt want to sleep very much and Jordan didnt make a nap so I was on the go ALL DAY. I am also feeling a bit sick from a cold so would have loved a snooze, will hit the hay early tonight.
    Night all
    XX

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for a catch up! I can't believe I'm going to meet baby Liam for the first time!!! I can't wait for a cuddle!!!

He is not so little anymore Kristie he is a chubby bubby but he is just gorgeous ( biaised ofcourse )
    It will be nice for the kids to play again.

Yeah Wed week is good for me too...I'll just have Toby so more time to chat!! hehehe
    It will be lovely to meet you Kristie and to see your new house Cindy!

Well better get off and into bed cause Boston Legal is about to start!!I love it!

Chat tommorow ladies..sleep tight...xo

Was that to easy??? Making a day to catch up!

Cha cha is doing well in the toddler bed which is great - she looks so cute on it too..

Sorry to hear you didnt get abreak today tracey! Hopefully they both sleep at the same time tomorrow for you!

Kristie - I cant believe you havent seen liam yet.....

Alex - I love love love that show too!

Off to bed- big day at work tomorrow....

Cindy NO rest for the wicked, Jordan didnt sleep today and Liam was unsettled and didnt sleep very well. My only rest was at dancing tonight...

Cant wait to see you all wednesday

Hi!

Louis decided out of nowhere yesterday he wanted to use the big toilet - woohoo! Not much happening here - just organising some boxes so we can start packing - I'm sure the times going to come around so fast and for some reason this p/g is taking more of toll on me than the first two...my own fault I'm sure for being so unfit this time...I'm looking forward to starting to get packed though!!

My dilemma when we move will be what to do with the kids when they have their activities...does anyone know if family day care can be for limited times only?? Like 2 hours here or there??? Grr...it's going to be hard to find something suitable I think...

Cindy - Wow at Charlotte in a toddler bed! Dylan will stay in the cot until Ethan arrives and then we'll buy him a big bed. I do think I'll have drama with him climbing out though...

Alex - Yeah! Will be great to meet you as well!

Tracey - bugger the boys aren't sleeping well for you...hopefully they settle down soon...I managed to get Louis down for an hour or so yesterday - which he needed cos he was sooo feral! but Dylan was up anyway...It is only about once a month or so that I get them down for a sleep together now...Oh well...

Hi Nikki and Rachael!!

Chat later...

Kristie- I will put some boxes aside for you this week if you like - we have plenty we are still unpacking here!

NOt sure about FDC doing a couple hours here and there - I do believe that the berwick leisure centre has c/care though for a few hours and they have swimming and all of that i think - we are going to go have a look at it this weekend coz they do gymnastics and dance classes for kids 12months and up which sounds perfect for my girls!

I have a day off today and then more work tomorrow so i am hoping to get chachas curtains done today... wish me luck!

howdy all! very busy with work and house selling etc. we've had one person offer closeish to the minimum we want, but they want it subject to sale of their house. We also have an investor coming back for a second look on the weekend so heres hoping. the RE said he was very interested.
    something weird is going on, i forgot to take the pill for 3 days and as yet no sign of AF, normally its within hours. I did a hpt cos I've been a bit all over the place with remembering to take it, and its a very low does, but that was a BFN. So I'm not sure whats happening. I am going to do another one on Friday it theres still no sign of AF.

Oh, how exciting on all accounts there Rachael!!!

so how late are you rach?
    are you going to be able to make it to cindys next wedesday ?

Rach good luck with the sale of your house, if you can get a decent price thats excellent. I hope you get the result you want in regards to AF.

So ladies, I have decided to actually apply for bach of midwifery at ACU ( as they offer part time) then at VUT and then also cert in nursing. I am going to the open days this weekend and next to see what I need to do to apply as mature age student. I figure if it takes me 6 years to complete the degree atleast I will be doing something I really want to do. I know just applying doesnt mean I will get accepted however I am getting excited over the prospect of returning to study and learning something completly new.
    SO thats the news from me. I cant wait to see you all on wednesday so we can all chat and catch up, it feels like its been ages we have ALL been together.

Tracey - thats what i want to do!I will be very interested to hear what info you get!I cant make it to the open days unfortunately. How cool would it be if we went to uni together??

Quote Originally Posted by nicole mckay View Post
    so how late are you rach?
    are you going to be able to make it to cindys next wedesday ?
    That would be a rally short gestation! lol
    Sorry, I do know what you meant, nope I cant I am sooo busy at work theres no way I could do it.
    I will potentially have a couple of Tuesdays off in September but thats it at the moment Its weekends of public holidays only for me.

I have no idea how late. My Dr put me on a different pill, which is low estrogen, cos I am on cipramil. I have had issues where if I miss a pill and dont take it within 6 hours AF starts, so had about 3 incidences of that, its really been all over the place.
    On Monday night my BBs were insanely itchy and I realised i probably hadnt taken it for maybe 2 days, and nothing had happened - this is why I did the HPT, cos that was my first symptom last time. But got a BFN. So eaither my body is all messed up from the pill and I'll wait for it to go back to normal, or its something more eciting.

Cindy I will grab double info for you so you can check it out. It would be great if we could study together, you can do all the work and I will copy LOL ( just kidding )
    I spoke with a lady at playgroup today who is a midwife and I am not even more excited about the prospect of studying for it. I really want this so I hope that the hours are do able with work and kids etc.
    Rach bummer you cant make it we will have to ensure the next one is on a day you have off. ALso hope you sort AF out.

So a little excited Jordan has gone down for a nap and Liam is still asleep. He was due for feed at 12 but still asleep so will let him go till atleast 1 so I can chill to myself for the 1st time in about 4 days.
    take care everyone

tracey- that would be great if you could get me info too!!!

Oooooh how exciting both you girls wanting to do the same degree!!
    I really hope both of you ladies get your wish!!

Rachael, So has AF turned up yet? I hate it when our bodies are messed up in that area and leaves us really wondering...Anyway..I hope it sorts itself out soon, for your sake luv!!

Kristie, I can't believe that the boys don't sleep at the same time more often!! My two seem to always overlap at least an hour all the time!! I must be one lucky mumma hey!!

Nikki, have you guys managed to look at the house near you yet? I've still been looking at houses everyday!

Well, Nick is out atm and the house is beautifully quiet so I am going to jump into bed with a pen and paper and work out our holiday itinary for QLD in Sept...can't wait!!

Have a lovely sleep everyone!

still no AF and still BFN.
    will talk to DH tonight and see about officially TTCing.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast