Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2005

WOW, it's a gorgeously hot day & I am loving it, been out walking along the beach & then bought a tonne of seafood for a BBQ, shindig for New Years, it's our anniversary tomorrow, so we are leaving girls (I love saying that!) with Mum & Dad for the day & we are going out for a cruise on the bike!!!! Maybe lunch somewhere nice & just out & about, we will pop in to shops too, as we have to get Maddy new bathers, she looked hilarious today in see through bikini's! I told her we could see EVERYTHING, once she was dressed & in the car, or else she'd have cracked it!!!

Ok off agian now to soak up the Glorious Summer sun!!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey everyone

I hope santa was good to you all!

Well Gemma is coming along in leaps and bounds this month. She now sleeps through all night (slept till 7am this morning) and no longer wakes looking for her dummy(break through!). She is also chuckling all the time and its so darn cute!She had her first big bath and was quite overwhelmed, but splashed anyway! She is also grabbing out for toys and plays with them, talks to them and then puts them in her mouth!!Geez they just grow so quickly!I had a quiet word in her ear last night and begged her to stop growing so I could enjoy this age a bit longer!!hehehehe 8-[

Woohoo Tracey on your anniversary tomorrow, hope you guys have fun on your bike!Sounds so cool!! \/

Wow Divvy Ned is a big boy!Woohoo on the sleeping!!

Well I'm off to check the other forums.............

Hope you had a great anniversary Tracey!

By the way, ours is tomorrow! How wierd is that!?!?

Kirsty, glad Santa was nice to you. Yep Ned is huge. It must be so cute when Gemma puts the toys in her mouth! Ned just sticks his hands in and chews on them!

Hope you're all looking forward to a hot one tomorrow! It's gonna be 33 here!

Well happy anniversary for tomorrow Div!!!

We had a wicked day, went out for a cruise on the Harley, then went to knox & ordered my new shoes from Colorado (none in stock) picking them up tomorrow!
    Then we just shopped abit & bought a few bit's & pieces, then we went back to the bike & went to the outside area at Knox (Ozone) sat at a bar had a few drinks & shared a Tandoori chicken pizza & some spicy prawns & wedges (luckily I am starting my diet when I am back at work!)
    Enjoyed people watching & having some drinks & just chatting, then we went for a ride again & then home, I guess we started to miss the girls....
    Mum & Dad were shocked we were home so soon, we were gone about 3-4 hours!!!! It was nice & really fun!

I bought DH a digital camera & managed to add some chrissy pic's to Indah's site!

I am loving this stinking hot weather, took girls to beach yesterday & went for a walk at about 8pm, last night all of us, I am really enjoying having DH at home & not doing housework as such & worrying about heeping house perfect, we are enjoying doing as much as we can with the girls, it's been really great!!!

Indah is starting to get super chubby now, I love it!!!!

Ok I am off to scour the other forums briefly before bed, Indah just had her bath & a feed & passed out, so is sound asleep!

Have a great day tomorrow everyone, but especially Divvy for your wedding Anni!!!!

*Yvette* Guest

Hi guys,

Don't think I'll manage very detailed personals, but am trying to have a bit of a read to see what everyone's been up to.

Kirsty I have just read your story about your bloke though, pmsl. I would just have taken pics of him naked, hasn't the shoe polish stained your sheets?

Divvy, the twins used to turn always to one side too, & it doesn't seem to have meant anything wrong. I remember the MCHN noting it a couple of times. Hope it's nothing! Lauren still has sticky eye from birth! I've been using drops several times a day & I think it's finally clearing up. Woo hoo at Ned rolling, clever boy. You mean he rolled front to back first? My girls go back to front, and always in the same direction by arching their backs, but never front to back yet, & I'm pretty sure Angus did the same. Sounds good with the morning & night bf. If you keep that up when you go back to work he may well wean himself gradually anyway, that's what happened with Ruth when she was in full time childcare, she got used to the bottles after a while & rejected me, boo hoo.

Having said that about the rolling, Asha has just now gone from tummy to back & is way pleased with herself.

And Angus has woken up.

Hi to everyone else, will come back again soon.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678