Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005

Kirsty, That's awesome, feel free to post some of the pic's you goit for us to laugh at!!!!!

OOOH, Divvy, hope little Ned get's himself all sorted!!! Feb is a long time to wait (I will be back at work by then!!! ](*,) )

My princess is sleeping!!!
    DH is cooking up something & Maddy is with mum & Dad still at a Christmas party, i was too pooped to stay!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Corey had a really good laugh at the photos of himself!I have actually done this before a couple of years ago when he passed out!!

Tracey-I've emailed you some pics!!!!hehehehe

Also I have emailed FHM to put them in there mag!!

Well Gemma slept through again last night, from 7pm till 6am!!Wow can't beleive she did it again!!yay!

That sounds great Shannon. Thanks.

Well done on the sleeping Gemma! And glad Corey liked the photos Kirsty!

Tracey, sounds like your girls are doing whoopdie doo again.... they're so cute... hope that Santa treats them

Off to check out everything else!

Ellibam Guest

kirsty thats hhhheeelllaaarrriiiooosss, feel free to emailme the piccys(obviously the sensored ones!)
    Divvy thats odd about ned one moving his head one way! does the gp have a possible idea of what it might be??

catch ya later

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey Ellissa...........have just emailed you!

Divvy...........so sorry about Ned's health concerns.

Ellibam Guest

kirsty i just got them they are funny!!!!

Forum Name:Alex&jack
    State:Vic
    Baby's DOB:20/09/2005
    Gender of Baby:Boy
    Baby Name(s):Jack Ryan
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)Had colic early on but seems to have passed now at about 3 months.
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 2 weeks early by c/s due to placenta praevia.

Alex & Jack,
    Our babies are born on the same day!!!! Welcome to our little group!

I cant believe my chokee loo lee is already 3 months old!!!
    1 month til I go back to work... :shock: ](*,)

Divvy, hope little Ned is doing OK!!!!

The pic's are so hilarious hey!!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey everyone

Welcome alex & jack!

Well after 2 horror nights sunday monday which resulted in Gemma waking hourly from about 11pm, last night she slept 10 hours again from 7.30-5.30am!Yay!She muct have ben going through a growth spurt again.

Hows everyone else doing today?

Tracey-Ellissa-Glad you guys liked the photos!Corey was embarrassed when I told him I had emailed them to you!hehehe

Indah seemed to feed heaps yesterday afternoon, but then slept from 9:30pm til 9:15am!!!

YAY!!!

Gotta go update her 3 month weigh in, height etc....

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
    Jack has just started sleeping from about 9.30-10pm til 5.30-6am, which is great because before he was waking twice a night. But today he seems to be hungry more often, about every 2 1/2 - 3 hourly, instead of 3 1/2 - 4hourly. Maybe he needs a little bit more during the day now he's sleeping more at night, or maybe he's having a growth spurt? Dunno, but I'll just feed him when he seems hungry
    Tracey, what a star Indah is with her sleeping!

And Kirsty glad to hear Gemma has had a good nite!

Welcome Alex (and Jack!)

We're all jealous of Indah's sleeping... hope the MCHN was good Tracey!

Anyway, off to pick up the two year old (hopefully he hasn't trashed the daycare place...)

Nothing new to report except Ned is still rolling over to his right... but now it's from back to front not just front to back...

Well I was just comparing Maddison & Indah's stss at their 2 months checks...

Maddison weighed 6225g, which is 150g more than Indah (but Indah is breastfed, Maddy was formula fed, I expected a bigger difference, so happy my boobs are doing their job!)

Maddison was 60cm & Indah is 60.5

Maddison's Head was 41cm & Indah's is 40cm!!!

So the girls rae really similar hey!!!

Alex Jack, I found Indah feeds more from about 3pm, like every couple hours, generally topping herself up & then she goes down between 9 & 10 (depends how tired we are!) & then sleeps for the night!!! maybe that's what Jack is doing, it's nice when ya get decent sleep!!!!

Indah has only rolled twice from tummy to back, but Maddy was rolling all over at this age! So good luck Divvy, I can remember putting her down & running off to do something, coming back & wondering where the heck she was!!!! :-k

Can anyone help me??? I got a digital camera for DH that...um... Fell off the back of a truck 8-) but I have now been told I need the disc that comes with it to download our pic's???
    But I know the guys at work bring their cameras in connect them to work computers & dont have to worry about the discs???
    Does any of that makes sense? Basically what will I need to be able to put my pic' son to a disc & onto the computer!??? Will I be able too????

Wow Tracey, they are similar aren't they! I'm taking Ned tomorrow, it's a week or so early but the MCHN is closed between Christmas and New Years, so we have to be either a week early or late!

Other than that, no news here... Ned is now sleeping through regularly (well one night he just decided he was sleeping through and has slept through since!) He does 10pm to at least 6am, which is SO good...

I'm also breastfeeding him morning and night now, and have done so for about two weeks. It's a good balance for me (I HATE breastfeeding as a general rule, need my independence). It also means I won't have too much trouble weaning him before I go back to work on the 10th January. I was going to completely wean him this week, but for some reason I just don't want to... strange I know, since normally I really dislike bf, but I just don't want to stop yet... will have to see how I feel in a few weeks time. I can still bf morning and night when I'm working but will have to see how it goes.

Anyway, off to check out the other forums whilst he is sleeping!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey Girls

Geez Tracey your girls are so similar!Gem's only rolled the once from back to tummy and I think she gave herself quite a fright!And she now wants to sit up all the time.Whenever I have her in the stroller shes constantly doing crunches in an attempt to see more!Re:your digital camera you'll need a cable to connect it to your computer and with the disc you may be able to download something off the net, if not try ebay or let me know what camera it is as I maybe able to help with a program that might work for it(not sure if I could but I can try )

Divvy-Must be the time for our bubs to start sleeping through since Indah has put them to shame already with her long night time sleeps!Gem now sleeps from 7.30pm till about 5-6am!And then she sleeps from about 7.30am till about 10 or 11am!But she is then awake most of the afternoon only cat napping for about 30-40mins at a time.But who cares cause shes sleeping through!I LOVE SLEEP!Yay!And I'm actually getting at least 6 hours in a row!

I weighed Gem yesterday and she's 6.5kg exactly!Thats a pretty good weight for her considering shes not the biggest eater!And shes soooo long!Shes now about 69cm roughly, she kept wriggling as I tried to measure her!

Well I'm off to my lil' sisters today to have lunch with my lil' brother, mum and neices. Aleays nice to catch up.Oh and I have to buy Corey's mum something for xmas!Haven't done it yet as I didn't think she was coming up but she is.....tomorrow!argh and Corey will be at work!I need to clean ](*,)

Ellibam Guest

hi girls
    just a quick one makon did his first roll from belly to back yesterday! he is soooo clever!!!
    apart from that all is well with us
    hope you all have a great xmas

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey Girls

Woohoo Ellissa thats fantastic!!Yay Makon!!

Well Gemma has been sleeping through.Its been really great.She now sleeps from 7.30pm till 6am every night, no complaints here!! Wow only 2 more sleeps till santa everyone!!

In case I forget later................

wishing you all a very merry christmas and an unreal new year!!

Have fun with you new bubs on their first christmas!!!yay!!!hehehehe we get to play with all their new toys!!!Corey and I were laughing cause Gemma will probably sleep through the present opening and we'll be playing with all her pressies!!

Take care.........

Hi guys!! Woohoo Ellissa on Makon's rolling! And Kirsty on Gemma's sleeping! Sounds like fun is happening all around!

Well Ned is 6.920kgs and 64.5 cm long... 90th centile for weight and between 75 and 90 for height... he's a BIG boy... so different from Alex who was on the 3rd for height and weight for so long!

And we're still sleeping... he did 9pm until 6am last night!

Okay off to check out the rest of the forums!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast