Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005

Hi All,

Bloomin busy in this house... Dh's birthday so we went out on Saturday night!!! Then Maddy had 3 parties so spent the day running around & got tickets to the FUNTASTIC Toy sale & spent 5+ hours there.... Then a Christmas party yesterday!!!!

So I am just exhausted!!!!
    Luckily Indah slept from 9pm til 7am!!! She is back in bed noe & I have dishwasher & washing machine running!!!

Phew!!!

Hope everyone is well & I am loving the heat too!!!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

I hear you on the sleeping through thing Divvy.Gemma should be able to slepp through and has done on numerous occasions just not all the time.Last night she sleep from 7.30pm till 4am so all in all a really good effort!!

We still can't decide when to ttc again.I reckon it'll be spur of the moment thing.But this week my legs are firmly closed, as if I accidentally fall pregnant bubs will be due next september!!Argh!

Rest up today Tracey!You have been a busy mummy!!

lot's of washing & as tomorrow is DH's actual birthday I might do something special for him...

Indah is sleeping again...

Well I wish the sun was out... It's overcast here!!!

Indah' sback in bed & I am hoping to get off computer & do some housework.... & bake Dh a cake!!!! Plus DD wants scones so, I will bake some of them too!

Kirsty77 Guest

You can have the sun from Kingaroy!Its sooooo hot again today.The days start out overcast and then it gets really muggy then the sun comes out and the temp feels like it doubles!I'm just sitting here on the computer sweating!Poor Gem is zonked out, this weather makes her so tired!

I weighed and measured Gemma today and she is 6.2kg and 67cm long!My baby is growing up so quickly!

We have Indah's 3month check on Dec 21st, see what she is up to then!!!

Woohoo Kirsty on Gemma's growth! Sounds like she's catching up to my mammoth...

You can come over to my place Tracey and cook anytime!

Ned's 3 month check is on the 23rd so we'll be catching up then too...

(btw Ned was 6.255kgs and 60.5cm at 2 months... he's simply huge... where did I get this big bugger from?) I'm a little scared to take him back... he's nearly out of the 00 clothes because he's so long...

Kirsty77 Guest

Wowzers Divvy you do have a big boy on your hands!I thought Gemma was huge!!hehehehe she'd probably look dainty next to him!

Well its another hot day here today.Gem is having her first nap of the day.Corey is working so much leading up to xmas and Gem and I have hardly seen him. This weekend he works all day saturday and is on call sunday(which means he'll probably go into work anyway) and then works all next week and finishes late!What a bummer!At least for xmas he has the sunday, monday and tuesday off.Its just such a pain leading up to xmas cause everyone goes into a frenzy!We had plans for xmas eve but Corey now has to work all day too!

Well I've felt sorry for myself long enough..............Hows everyone else doing today?

A busy day rushing here & there yesterday, today I am preparing to decide what meal to take on Sunday to the chrissie party, will see what a few others are taking & then decide!!!
    I might wrap the excess gifts I bought!! I know too many = spoilt brat!! hee hee!! Oh well...
    Also going to look at a security door for front door... DH can hang it himself (I hope!)
    other than that probably folding, hangingout washing etc!!! nothing much to do really which is nice, then I find myself on here all day & I have done nothing and end up WAY behind!!!!

OOh We got Maddy's Christmas carols tonight & a school picnic day tomorrow!!!

Well today I'm going to one of two christmas parties for my new job. We're doing lawn bowls and then lunch at the pub. Should be great fun. And I went to Chadstone shopping yesterday and bought a new dress and shirt. Yay!

Well Ned has decided that it's time to sleep through now. Last night he did 10:30 until 8am. The night before he did 11:00 until 7am and the night before that, 10:00 until 8:00am. Yay! And the last two nights, Alex has slept through too! I'm a new woman (now if only I didn't wake up at 3am to go to the bathroom... bugger eh!) I think it's the late night bath that relaxes him enough to sleep... I'm SO excited!

Have a great day everyone!

AWESOME Divvy, that's great news, now stop going to the loo & you'll be a new you!!!

have fun at the Christmas party, sounds like fun....

Kirsty77 Guest

Oww Divvy thats so good!Gemma has stared to sleep 8 hours in a row now to from 7pm till 3am, then bottle then back to bed till 7 then bottle then back to bed till 11am!.Occassionaly she'll wake after 6 hours and want to be turned over to her tummy!She hates sleeping on her back, but it makes me nervous with her sleeping on her tum.

Have fun at your school picnic today Tracey!Owww I bet you guys enjoyed the carols last night!

*Yvette* Guest

Hi, my twins were born in August, but I know a few of you girls so gonna stick my nose in here as well. Hope everyone's doing well.

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey Yvette

Owww how are your gorgeous girls doing?Feel free to stick your nose in anytime!

Ellibam Guest

hi every one
    my puter is still dead so haven't been in not even snooping! it was bens birthday last fri the big 25!
    Kirsty you cant complain to much about coreys work at least he has xmas day off, ben is working it and xmas eve and boxing day so we wont see him much.
    hi yvette, divvy, barley
    the weather has been interesting here hot then cold then rainy.
    Merry Christmas

Kirsty77 Guest

Goodmorning

Wow Ellissa that really sucks big time!!I can't beleive Ben is working that much!I suppose the money would be excellent though.

Well do I have a story for you.Corey had his work xmas party last night.I didn't go with him as he is sooooooo embarrassing when he drinks.He dances and is just such a dork, so I decided to stay at home and have a night just for me, colouring my hair, having a longggggg bath etc.Anyway about 11pm I wake up and am sure that earlier I had heard Corey come home but hes not in bed :-k .I get up and go investigate.Well I find the kitchen all topsy turvy and the bathroom looks like a bomb has gone off and the back door is wide open and its really quiet 8-[ .I go outside and we have a pergola, paved area and laying on his bathtowel on the cement stark naked :shock: is Corey, sound asleep snoring!!hehehehehe :sleeping: I could not beleive my eyes!So being the loving caring partner that I am I go back inside, grab the digital camera, a pen and some shoe polish and happily start to decorate his naked body!Then I take pictures and use the video camera!!heheheheJust so I have proof!

Anyway, after I'm done taking pictures I go back inside shut the back door and go to bed!heheheAbout 1.30am he comes inside and crawls into bed, still naked but completely unaware that hes covered in writing and shoe polish!I wake up and he thinks that I'm unaware thats he been home for so long!

Well hes still asleep now and I can't wait to show him the shots I got of him!!hehehehe Serves him self right for getting so drunk!

Kirsty that is a classic story!! cant wait to hear the story of his reaction to the photo's!

Kirsty, that is so cool! Good onya!

Shannon (or any other mod...) Ned does have health concerns, we have an appointment at the Royal Children's on 1 February. Basically he only turns his head to the right, doesn't really turn to the left at all. We've been to the GP and the MCHN and his ears and eyes are fine, so at this stage we don't know why he likes to be on the right side. The back of his head is wacko (like bent) because he sleeps to the right too.

He also has sticky eye and we've been using antibiotic drops for it.

These aren't really major health issues, just annoying ones...

Other than that, he rolled over (deliberately) twice on Friday and once yesterday. Woohoo!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast