Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #10

thanks for that Sharleen. Cant wait to get it.
    Chrissy - holly $hit mate. I feel for you. I saw my sister get a huge one cut out years ago and I almost threw up. But better safe than sorry. Hope the appointment went well.
    Anna - I cant get over how blue Xanders eyes are. My god he's so gorgeous. I hear your into budda's..hmmmmm.
    Caddie - were are you hiding that extra 10kg mate? Your inspiring me to pull my finger out of my 'wide load' and get ride of my back boobies. Ive got the BIL's wedding on the 30th December and I have to TRY to look good...suppose I can always wear a potatoe sack. Anyway Im wishing you all the luck and Im here for support if you need it.
    Chrissyt_ man i would have $hit. I take my hat of to you girls who stay calm. Vy did it last week with her cold and I just freacked out.
    Jodi - im with you mate, I'd die if my mum wasn't five mins a way.
    Rach - have fun having you own mumm,y time mate.
    Rikki - Death by pom pom to you DH lol. waking you at 6.30am ah I think its beautiful that he's thinking of you that early in the monring.
    Bets go and tame the beast in the lounge...by knocking their heads together
    Hello Belle, Adele, Helen, Merrie, Shell, Little P, hmmm im gonna miss people I know slap me later (I might like it)
    AnnaT - are you in Albury yet mate?? hope you move went well.
    ahh Im gonna kill the little turds....
    later
    xxmaz

Thanks Maz - Both Xanders' Mummy and Daddy have bright blue eyes... so I was hoping he'd get them as well!

Got to 35 degrees at lunch time today ... yuk!! No wonder our pool temp was 30 at 9am!
    I'm a bit like you rach, I had something to say, but completely forgotten lol

ETA: See my little girl lifting her head ... isn't she clever hehehe
    Last edited by Visitor7; November 16th, 2006 at 04:20 PM. Reason: nina lifting head

I'm playing xbox with Rans at the moment, so can't type for long, but I just wanted to say hugs ChrissyT, it is just so scary when they stop breathing hey, and seconds can seem like aaages. Glad you were able to respond well, and hope you're not too on edge now

Oh and Mazzie, it's just nippy here, but I bet River wished it was more nipply

LOL Jodi, Nina looks like she's having a good time, and sorry Anna, but I think it's funny that Xander keeps rolling, what a clever boy

All I really have to say is, ah...11 hrs last night.
    (Yes, I am bragging )

Might pop back later girls, after I whoop Rans' butt in xbox.

Me too im jelous!
    We went to the paeds,runnung 2hrs late as the dr didnt turn up.How rude so we saw someone else.Says she has reflux da de da and we have to do the usual.Im not allowed to over fedd her.Shes only allowed 110mls every 3 hrs but a little more if she sleeps longer.Try telling that to a baby? I think i will just play it by ear!
    Hello everyone!! BBL as ruby is crying for me!

:eek: it is bloody freezing here today, we have everything shut up, I am waiting for jacks tucker to settle so we can go have shower and pop some flannie jammies on brrrrr, got to 23c at highest, is 21 inside now with only 14%c humidity cold cold is all I have to say

sorry sharleen... don't want to make you feel bad. i am actually worried as ainsleigh has been asleep all day. she was up at 8am, then back down from 9am till i woke her at 2.30pm. she's had two bottles (240 and 180ml) in two hours, and now she has fallen asleep again. just laid her on my bed as her nursery is right down the other end of the house and i want to keep an eye on her. do you think this would be normal if she was going through a growth spurt or do you think she is overtired from a late night last night (she was in bed by 9.30pm)

yep I'm jealous too! If only I didn't have a baby going through a growth spurt and teething at the same time.

rikki my suggestion is she's overtired from a late night. I know when Nina is exhausted she'll sleep all day and sometimes all night too. But 2 bottles in 2 hours is pretty damn good though.

chrissyt - i just read your post, good on you for knowing what to do. My baby brain probably wouldn't allow me to remember such detail!!

ETA: still hot here, have the a/c on already!!
    Last edited by Visitor7; November 16th, 2006 at 07:08 PM. Reason: hot hot hot

Man Jodi, I sure wish it was hot here! Or at least warm!

And please don't be too jealous Caddie, cos River dear is rather feral at times (like now). I think it might be cos my milk isn't enough for him and he's not satisfied. I feel so bad, I'm taking my fenugreek tablets and trying to drink more, I sure hope that works. Poor little guy. So who knows, maybe he's sleeping more cos he doesn't have enough energy.

Rikki, I've heard that growth spurts can mean lots of feeding and also more sleep than usual...not sure if that's right, but that would explain Ainsleigh's hunger and sleepiness.

I just fed River on the lounge floor cos Rans has put our old couches in the back room. My back is rather sore now But the new ones come tomorrow, hurrah!!!

CAddie - my god, are you kidding about the doctor...I would have blown his head off. R u surprised about Ruby having reflux? Its so easy for them to say dont over feed. F^^ker's...they should live in your shoes for a week!
    Rikki - Ainsleigh sounds likes she partied to hard last night lol. Half your luck that she sleeps so well. IM like the rest of them though...VERY JEALOUS!
    Oh Rach - stop your winging come down to VIc were its been between 6 and 10 degress for the last 2 days. heheheh give us some sunshine...dont hog it now lady!!!!
    Anna - we're waiting to see if Vy's eye's change (ow a mouth full that was). Jed has hazelly eyes, Ive got green, NIkolaus got my dad's blue eyes, Wilhelm got my mum's cow $hit eyes, and well it looks as if Vy's are starting to change. Both Wilhelm and Vy were born with almost black eyes. They looked so spooky.
    Sharleen - $$$$$ is going into your account tonight. Thanks so much for that...lucky you have my address for the KK thingo.
    So can any one tell me when the next growth spurt is? Vy's gone of drinking her whole bottle at the moment and is sleeping more through the day (halleluha) but she wants heaps of cuddles? Ahh speak of the devil and the elephant will appear........
    night girls thats my night call
    sweet dreams and zommbi night feeds
    xxmaz

Nelle - owie on feeding on floor
    ahh this kid tonight....

nelle have you tried the milkshake drink they recommend to boost your supply. I found it on a link on BB somewhere. I've got the recipe if you can't find it.

A question for you all:
    When do you intend on introducing solids? I'm probably going to start at 6 months (earlier if Nina is looking for more food) but continue giving her some breastfeeds, probably morning, lunch & just before bed. I will continue breastfeeding rather than giving her the bottle as formula was upsetting her tummy, and breastfeeding is agreeing with me, and I enjoy it.

Maz - I'm setting u up a swear jar...PMSL

I'm gonna be RICH!!

Solids @ six months...and boobiejooce morning, lunch and before bedtime...and any overnight wakings too.

I go back to work full time at 8 months, so hope to have it all sorted by then.

Am i surprised ruby has reflux? No not at all maz.I had an inkling,its why she gets irritable,doesnt sleep long periods and sometimes gulps.Im not worried as its not real bad.Shes fine if i prop her up after a feed.She weighs 4.6kgs and is 56.5cm long!
    Its okay nelle i wont get jelous.I think all of us at ssomestage have good days and bad! Just hope i get more of the good.
    I definatley need to pull my finger out and do more neck exercises on her as the dr could feel the tight muscle in her neck.YOWIE.
    By the way our DD millana had us up at 4am this morning so early one for me!
    And i cant remember but i feel sad for you girls with cold weather.Brrrr. My sympathy's!

hello girls,

had a busy day today. took akira to kindy then went to the drs again about my ear and begged him till he gave me something for it. then went to get akira and went out with a girl from kindy and did a bit of christmas shopping had lunch , and went back to her house for the rest of the afternoon.

i feel a bit better but no much.

Belle - how did your dr's appt go with julia?? I didnt get a good night sleep last night was up coughing again but i got some cough mixture to take tonight so i hope that will work for me.

I start ww next week yay cant wait. i had to put it forward a week cause i got sick and the dr wanted me to rest. grrr i have eatten so much custard and ice cream as it is all i can eat lol.

HELLO MAZ, It was cold here today but got warm around 2pm but not for long. was nice while it lasted.

well im off to get in the shower before it gets to late and any colder.

talk to you all tomorrow after ive done the house it is a MESS.

night night

Adele

hehehe maz your in trouble! lol

morning all. We had a great night last night. Nina seems to have gotten herself into a bit of a routine (for now at least) where during the day she has a sleep at around the same time each day, between 5.30 and 6pm is her bath time, I feed her afterwards and she's in bed between 6.30 and 7 !!! Last night she crashed at 6.30 and only woke at 1am for a quick feed, then back to sleep until 6. So much for the growth spurt, it seemed to have only lasted a day. She is feeding a little more during the day and has become quite chubby all of a sudden. She doesn't fit into any of her 000's anymore, we're in 00's now, which means another shopping trip. This girl loves to shop.

Adele - you poor thing, first the on-going headache, and now the ear ache. I hope what the dr gave you gets rid of it. Has the flu, or a bug been going around which you've caught? hope you had a good sleep.

caddie - ruby is long and skinny from the sounds of it. At 10 weeks (i think that's what ruby is) nina was 5.25kg and 59.5cm. I'm going to get her weighed today cause i reckon she'll be nearly 6kg, she's getting really heavy, and she's over 60cm. How's her reflux going?

hey jodi,

not sure but this morning ive been coughing like ive been smoking for 50 odd years lol. i hope i stop soon cause i think i might cough up a lung.

nina looks really happy there

ok im off to hang out some wawshing

Adele

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast