Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born September 2006 #103

Meg- I think she just slept today cause she ran round for 2.5 hours, should do that every day she was so tired! Did your aunty have op today?

Tomorrow is her operation.
    I am sure that it will all be fine though.

I took J to an indoor playground this arvo. he LOVED it. It had this really, really steep slide. I $hit myself taking him down it, but he LOVED IT!!

A stange question, but I am looking for a Panda Bear called Protected Pals. They are by the WWF. If anyone has one or knows where I can get one from that would be great. It is J's comfort toy and unfortunately it has taken a battering

Meg- I did try googling it and wwf website have link to protected pals site with all the products but doesn't say where you can buy from! Maybe contact wwf site and ask them cause can't find anything on net.
    How'd your aunts op go?

Preggy brain is kicking in, forgot all about mothers group today was thinking what Ash and I could do for the arvo then realised so was over half hour late.

Df is on school holidays so he's been cooking dinner for us, and found a new love for Ashleigh- butter chicken, never seen her eat so quickly and so much for dinner!

Hi Shell,
    I have contacted the supplier and the PP web site. Both have said that it is a discontinued item.

Hmm meg did you email or ring??

One of my friends wa chasing up a toy no longer made and they tracked on down for her and sent it out for her, have you tried ebay?

HI guys, thanks for your thoughts. Things are fine, I think I get a lot of pregnancy hormones lately.

Meg-Goodluck for your Aunt tomorrow.

Well the kids are both in my bed and I am knackered, so I am off to join them.

Bea- How is everything going with you? I'll be in Adelaide next week! Been talking to my friend, Thurs prolly good day for us to meet up if you free? So are your parents back yet? Will be good for you to have them around.

Helen- Glad your feeling better.

Ash still has that prob with her right foot turning in. Dr referred us on but there like months wait! My Dr reakons anyway they prolly won't really do much but best to get checked out.
    Also finally got my referal for hospital so I'm getting organised, got appt booked with Ob and one booked with ward for tour and booking in.

Thursday is great Shell!!!!!!!

umm where???

Hmm good question, I'll have to reask where I'm staying, I did look in google earth at one stage and was quite far from you, well it looked far on there so we'll work something out. I think its seacliff or something.

Shell - are there good shoes that you can get that will help correct Ash's foot, I just remember I was speaking to a mum at Gymbaroo who said her daughters foot turned in and she had to buy only 'good' shoes for her to wear, she was looking at Clarks.....
    Exciting that you and Bea will get to catch up.
    Also, that recipe book I was talking about arrived today (cauliflower conspiracy) so if I find some recipes that Rylee likes I will send them to you. She is still being a fuss pot at dinner times.

Okay, not much news here, two weeks until my parents get here......can't think of anything to tell - oh I have my 18-20 week scan on Friday - will be finding out the sex........any guesses/premonitions???????

Have a good night.
    Laurin xxx

mum3girls Guest

Meg - How did your aunt go hun? Hope all is well.

Laurin - Hmm.....I'm thinking girl - are you finding out?

laurin - I'm thinking a boy. Good luck for Friday!

Speaking of shoes, I was wondering what brands are 'good' and what aren't for kids. Anyone know?

Gotta run, carpet cleaners here to do my floors.

Jodi - I have just been buying Rylee, Clarks shoes as I know they are good, also there is a brand called Bobux (a NZ make) if you look at their website bobux dot com - these are also good, she had a pair of the I-Walk Mary Jane ones but they are too small now.

Laurin x

Laurin- I get as Clarks shoes too but still this prob has just been persisting, I thought it was improving but then recently a couple ppl pointed it out so we'll get it checked out, don't htink anything urgent. Yeah let me know how your book goes. Hope its not more cooking up wasted food!
    Hmmm, my preminition automatically said girl but remember I am always wrong!

Jodi- Like Laurin said Clarks are meant to be great shoes, thats all my mum would let me buy! Plus Ash seems to have fat feet so they are good covering the width for her.

Laurin - I am putting my bet in as a girl.

My auntie has had her op. It all went well. She gets that results on Monday. So hopefully all will be good.

Not much else to report. Went to a play centre today with the gilrs from mothers group. I dunno. I really feel I don't fit in with them. Just that I don't really know anyone else where I live, so sorta keep in contact with them because of that.

I am going out for dinner tomorrow night. My MIL is going to look after J for me. I always get excited about a night out!

Hope everyone is well.

Meg- Thats great the Op went well, fingers crossed for good results on mon!
    IKWYM bout mothers group too, I feel exact same with mine, they're nice enuff just I don't have much in common plus there is 5 of us and they've paired of and become close in there little pairs but no pair for me!

Laurin - Im thinking boy
    Shell - where do you buy Clarks shoes from? Jett has fat feet too (so does Rip for that matter) so he lives in skate shoes that velcro closed so I can squish his feet into them. Kind of limits his shoe choices.

Hi to everyone else, hope your all doing ok!

We leave in 14 days. Im nowhere near ready *sigh* Jett has been really sick this past few days to the point where he slept with us all night. Ry's been on holidays but its rained so nothing got done to the outside of the house. Huge pain in the butt. Good news is, we got a house finally. Its a brand new 4 bedroom, 2 bath brick home with huge backyard and lovely decor. Its right near the beach too which is a bonus (Jodes, its at Bushland Beach which Im guessing you'd drive past to go to Townsville?) Cant wait to move in!

My birthday tomorrow and lucky me is spending it at the toy sales Every woman's dream right? Atleast I get to go to Hogsbreath for lunch.

Anyone thinking of birthday parties yet? We have Jetts all planned, now just have to find some friends to invite lol

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast