Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born September 2006 #103

caddie - a copy or 2 will come your way then babe . WOO HOO on the cot selling for what it did...ah I have to sell some of Mateauz stuff on there...he has out grown so many of his clothes its not funny but he's an eating monster now

Maz - Jetts favourite show ever is The night garden! Which is why his birthday is a night garden theme. Makka Pakka is his fave character. I got him a Iggle, Daisy and Makka stuffed toys off Ebay for his birthday and Im getting him the DVDs and a Ninky nonk train for christmas. All his party stuff I got off there too, great bargains considering you cant get the stuff here.

Anywho Im off to see a new bub today. A friend here had her 3rd on wednesday night. Poor thing is struggling because they were told it was a girl after 2 boys and then he was born a he Everyone else is away so Im the only friend left to cheer her up. Cant wait for baby snuggles, been awhile since Ive snuggled one. Going to make me cluck like a chicken I tell ya!

Yeah Nina is a huge fan of that stupid show too. She loves her dvd's. If she's being a PITA, I'll put the dvd's on, keeps her quiet for a while! Nina's fav character is makka pakka. She walks around the house saying makka all the time.
    anna - congrats to your friend. Hope you can cheer her up.

Just thought i let you know i have branched out in beenie making! So look out in the next few weeks for some in different colours,fabrics and sizes!!!

Congratulations on finding out you are having a little boy Laurin. It will take you a while for it to sink in, but once it has, you will love your new little man to bits. I adore my little boy, although I desperately wanted a girl when I had him, I wouldn't give him up for all the girls in the world!

Annat - How long is it going to take to get to the new place? it will feel HOT after being where you are! It was 0 here last night.

Maz - Nice to see you pop in!

Caddie - Look forward to seeing your new creations.

Jodi - I hope Nina did a lovely picture for your grandfather. He will have nice memories of your little girls.

Hi Marni!

Bea - No nudist here! Only really takes off shoes and socks. His feet are always like 2 little ice blocks!

Shell - nice score on the Pumpkin Patch gear. I tend not to buy clothes for J. My mum works at Target, and is always buying J clothes (and toys for that matter!)

I went to the sale and got J a Playskool Dusty the talking vacuum. I gave it to him already though. His cousin come over on a Friday, and they are always bickering over a push along lawn mower, so I thought that I would buy another push/pull toy. They will prob fight over the same one still.

We are not really having a huge 2nd birthday. Just family. So there will be about maybe 15 people all up. we are just going to go down to the local park for birthday cake and arvo tea.

We've got 6 days to travel Meg so we should arrive up there on the 25th July. I cannot wait for hot weather lol Ive got all my summer clothes ready.

My friend is doing fine, she was a bit disappointed at first but they are trying for one more and then thats it. He is such a cutie pie and has a full head of hair! He's in SCU at the moment because she had GD and he also isnt feeding, just keeps vomitting. Has a tube to feed but is doing great and should be out sometime next week. I am definately clucking now

Wow, I'm not used to so much chatter in here!

Laurin- Congrats on the boy, don't feel bad I think most ppl at some stage are hoping for one sex or the other. I always wanted a girl and was glad when I got Ash. Before long it'll sink in and you'll be so happy with him.

AnnaT- Hope that little bubba gets out of SCN soon be bit of a worry that he's not keeping anything down. Lol at you clucking, not long til you go for #3!

Meg- Is that those new ones that have been on TV recent, was thinking maybe get Ash one, so hard to decide what to buy, I should check out sales at some stage and see whats actually left for us.

Caddie- Yep we'll be looking out for those! and yay on selling the cot, thats great when something sells for a good price you just never know with e-bay and whos looking at that certain time.

Jodi- Anymore news on your Grandpa?

Maz- Yeah another night garden watcher here, I myself don't get what kids love about it but Ash gets mesmorised by it sometimes!

Bea- Ash likes to be nudist when in bed only it seems, I go check on her and theres all her clothes everywhere, thankfully shes only gotten the nappy off once.

Well I went for girls night out last night, pizza and drinks (non alcoholic for me) and played singstar! Was all great fun til got home went to bed and hour and half later woke up and was so sick, I just was continually vomiting all night! Don't think it was m/s cause of the way it was. I'm wondering if pizza had bad reaction to me or something.

Would have been the pizza shell! I thought pizza was a no-no in pregnancy.Due to pizza toppings sitting out on the bench! Hope you feel better today, and yes i look forward to your little munchkin wearing something i created!
    Laurin how you feeling today?
    Annat good luck on the move mate! hope it goes smoothly.Hope your friend feels happier next time you see her.
    Um not much here,i made ruby a skirt that matches millana's today they wore them out and looked like twins.All the old ladies would smile when they saw them walking hand in hand.Two peas in a pod.
    Just made the divinist diiner,chow mein!!! Can wait to devour it.

AWWWW Shell - you poor thing - food poisoning is bad enough but when you are pregnant it is a thousand times worse, hope you are feeling better quick, keep up the fluids.
    AnnaT- hope your friends little bubba is okay, poor little mite - it is heartbreaking to see them sick when they are so teeny tiny.
    Caddie - awesome sale on Ebay - good on you.

Thanks for your concern in regards to the bubba's sex, it is sinking in slowly - as DH says "there needs to be boys on this planet too" - he is the practical one.....

Rylee fell asleep at 5 pm and is still asleep now - no dinner, she's on the low couch - I don't have the heart to wake her - hope tonight isn't going to be rough.

Okay.
    See ya,
    Laurin x
    Last edited by Boo Boo; July 5th, 2008 at 08:44 PM.

Lol at your practical husband Laurin! :P Maybe wake Rylee by being noisy? That's how I try and wake Riv sometimes, open his door and put some music on and bang about a bit.

People are divided on pizza in pregnancy Cads, I think it's mostly a pepperoni thing? They heat pizza up pretty hot to cook it, so I'd say usually it's okay, and I guess if in doubt, it can be nuked at home. Mmm, pizza. I love pizza. I ate it all the time while pregnant. :P
    Sounds like your business really is expanding! That's great that you're getting to be so creative!

Wow Annat, not long til you move at all! Are you still mostly packed!

Meg, Riv can be freezing too! Coooold little hands, and he likes to put them up our tops to warm up. It's funny to watch dh jump. :P

AnnaT - Hope the move goes well and smoothly for you. Have you got an etch-a-sketch for the car trip? It can be a good time occupier. Tiana will play with hers for ages in the car.

Caddie - Are you just learning to sew or are you good at it? I wish i could but sewing machines break whenever I go near them...

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Oh, has anyone found immune boosters to help their bubbas? Tiana has another ear infection so I got her some inner health plus today as well as some Brauers Recovery Remedy (or something like it) to give her as well as the antibiotics. Just want to get the poor little kid well and keep her that way. Thanks all.

Annat- good luck with the trip

Not having a good emotional night tonight though, mum and dad sat down and talked to me, first time i have sorta opened up and cried over what has happened. but i still feel like i was crying cause i felt like i had failed them not because of not being with ex DH

On a postive note, I am taking the older two girls to the circus tomorrow!

Marnikat i like sewing,use to do alot at school but hadnt for years because my machine wasnt very good,since i bought a new one ive been sewing up a storm! Those that have bought my stuff that i have sewed think its great.
    Beatrix it was nice to be able to sit with your parents and talk,hopefully the circus will cheer you up today.

Bea- Best thing is to get everything out and off your chest. Its great that your parents sound supportive and don't feel guilty, I bet they don't think you've let them down. I'm sure they just want you to be happy. Make sure you use them whenever you need shoulder so things don't build up on you. Have great day at the circus, should be fun, bet the girls will love it.

Marni- I've never used them but it sounds good, should try anything that may help! Hopefully she gets over this infection quickly.

Caddie- Did you take pic of the 2 girls together in there matching skirts? How cute.

Nelle- Lol thats what I do too, bang round when I want Ash to wake up and then she's in a better mood than if I just went in and woke her.

Meg- I was thinking bout you last night when I discovered after all this time Ash has a comfort toy! Your talk of them has done it lol. She has these 2 bears on her shelf and each night she pops them in her cot and in the morn pops back on the shelf. Last night she woke up crying calling out "ted... ted" and gave her the bear and she cuddled it and went off to sleep!

I'm still feeling really lethargic after being so sick, was asleep by 8:40 last night!

HI guys, geeez, when you start talking you really go for it.LOL I have no idea how I am going to catch up.

Laurin-Yah on the news of a little boy. I know how you feel, but I will explain more later. Hehehe at your practical husband.

Ok news from me.

Just a quickie from me today (again, sorry!). I had an OB appointment on Friday. All is looking good with the babies. They are laying on top off each other, one across my lower abdomen and one across my upper abdomen. No Kidding! I definantly knew one of them was down low, I have had massive hold on to my bladder issues.
    She had a look to see if she could see what we were having.
    Well.............................................. .................................................. ......................we have a very definant boy sitting up the top and she couldnt get a proper look at the lower one as bubs turned their back on her but she has a feeling that that one is a boy too!!

2 Boys, and I will have a 2yr old boy by the time the babies are born, eeeeek I will definantly have my hands full.LOL. I really am still holding out that the other one is a girl, and I feel sad, I cant imagine not having one. Packing away all of Bella's baby things is going to make me cry. It kind of makes it hit home more that she is growing up so much. I am totally happy about 2 boys but yes I am a bit sad that it's not a girl, IYKWIM.

We spoke about how long we expect the pregnancy to go. I will be getting a steroid injection at approx 28 weeks to develop the babies lungs incase I go early. She is hoping to get me to 34-35 weeks, anything after that is a bonus. I have been told to prepare myself for them to possibly spend some time in NICU if early of the special care nursery if they do well. Also to prepare for the fact that I might go home without them, which will be really hard.

None of this might happen, but I think if I prepare myself for it, then I wont be as shocked if it does happen.

Hope you guys are all having a great weekend.

Hi ladies, thought id pop in to say a quick hello.

Helen.. glad everythings going well with the pregnancy! My girlfriend just had her twins the Wednesday before last at 34 weeks (by c/s as her first was also c/s). They both came out breathing and really well. One was a little jaundous (sp). Are still in the NICU but only because they were premmy.. but otherwise are really healthy. Im sure your babies will be perfectly fine too and hope they make it even further than that.

Not long to go for me and Belle. Belle hope youre doing ok.
    Im actually feeling pretty good atm.. no real aches or pains, except just my feet when i stand for too long. Bubs is really gentle compared to Jesse. Nice soft kicks instead of big boots out the side of my stomach which is really nice. Shes still pretty high, not engadged so will see on Friday where shes at.

Anyways.. best be off am getting bugged by Jesse.

Take care all and hope everyone's pregnancies and new bubs are doing well.

Hi Kell, Great to see you drop by! Not long till you get to meet your little girl.

Shell - How are you feeling? How cute on Ash with her teddies.

Good news that your scan went well Helen. So I am guessing that they are not identical twins then?

Bea - I was so good that you were able to talk to your parents. Just take it one day at a time. You know that we are all here if you need us. And just think, you will get to meet Shell soon!

my very best friend had a baby girl today. She was tw weeks early. Her name is Isabella. She had a 1 hour Labour, and basically had no pain.

Kell-Thanks for that bit of info re twins. Wow not long to go at all. I hope the rest of your pregnancy runs smoothly and that you have a nice quick and easy delivery, although not so quick that you cant get to the hospital.

Belle-Also not long for you. Have you lost more of your plug? Are you going to be having a cs at 38 weeks this time? If so, you must be practically ready to go. Hope all turns out well.

Meg-The babies have their own, sacs, placenta etc so they are unidentical. If they are both boys there is a very slim chance that they are identical as some identicals do do a further split during the conception process and have implant as seperate embryo's, but it is highly unlikely. Wow at your friend having a 1hr labour. Glad to hear it went well for her.

Well I better go, heaps of housework to do. I am sooo tired the twins are waking me up during the night. I wake up in sooo much pain as they sit on my back or a nerve somewhere. Last night because I was soo groggy I thought I was in labour.LOL

Take care

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast