Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies born September 2006 #103

helen - great to hear things are going well with your pregnancy. It must be so exciting expecting twins! Congrats on having one confirmed boy

kel - wow, not long to go now. How are you feeling about the labour?

meg - congrats to your friend!

Not much happening here. Nina broke out in spots yesterday, so getting her checked by the dr today to see what it is. A virus is going around at her daycare where they break out in spots, so it could just be that.

Jodi - hoping the spots are not serious.

Helen - Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight.

My friend that had the baby was the girl who's brother committed suicide in October last year. Coincidentally this baby was concieved the day that he died. (she didn't know that he had died until the next day) So for them this baby is a special gift. Hoepfully it will help her family begin to heal.

Hope everyone is having a good day. It is COLD here!

Congrats to her meg,what did they call her?
    Helen can you pm me your address please
    Jodi hope the spots are not too serious.Let us know what they are.
    My hubby is at the dr's as he had a broken tooth that he didnt get fixed a yr ago and now his face has swollen up,even his lips.Stupid boy,i was so mad at him. He would have been in so much pain.
    I have put up some pics in facebook of my girls in their skirts but its in my facebook store.

Caddie- Men! They just ignore any problem til it becomes a major issue.

Meg- Congrats to your friend, hopefully she will be a great blessing to help the family heal. I'm sure there is some part of the baby that has her uncles spirit there.

Jodi- How is Nina? Anything serious with those spots?

Helen- Congrats on the u/s. I'm sure everything will go well and you'll have 2 extra little boys to cuddle. I'm sure they'll bring you double the trouble but also double the joy.

Kell- Sounds like you do have nice gentle little girl in there, can't believe how close you are getting!

I'm off to Adelaide tomor. Get to meet Ness on Thursday, Yay! Hopefully I remember to pack everything.

Is it your friends' wedding already shel?! How quickly time has flown.
    The dr wasn't too sure about Nina's spots. Maybe too early to tell. At first he thought it was just a virus, but after being there about 10 min, she broke out in more spots around her forehead, so he thinks they might be chicken pox. Emily has her needles on Thursday, so I have to take Nina back in for a checkup then. She was a lot better in herself today. Her appetite was back to normal, but still very tired.

mum3girls Guest

Happy 6 months Mateauz!!!

thanks Shar xxxx

bit emotional today - thank god you rang me Jodi

bell - I know your tired babe..not long and Tara is going to be here. thinking of you

anytime maz

Thanks for the chat today maz & belle. I needed them. Nina was driving me absolutely bonkers today. And she won't stop eating!!

Belle - I'm worried about you, so please call me tomorrow for a chat.

I can't believe how much Nina has eaten today! She's going to eat me out of the house at this rate. Yesterday I started a thread about her milk intake, worried she was having too much. Well today, she's only had 250ml!
    Her spots are clearing, so I'd say it's just a virus, nothing more. And she's not as tired as she has been. She's full of energy (unfortunately).

sorry babe - but i think Vy has the same...the kid ate 2 bowls of coco pops for breakfast, a le snack, a banana, 2 minute noodles and a big milo and has crashed (YAY) on the couch!!!!! Worst thing is we both use cloth so imagine the back end BLAH!!!!!!

Heath will get that one, again She's daddy's girl when he gets home (poos and all!!)

Hello everyone!
    Jodi im glad the spots are clearing,could it have been an allergic reaction to something?
    I wish i could get my girls to eat.They eat hardly anything.I cook so much trying to get them to eat.
    I am going to my mums house tonight for tea.Mum and dad arnt back but my aunt is there and has kindly asked us ferals for dinner. I hate going for dinners because my girls get too tired. Speaking of which im going to try and get them to have a sleep.Fat chance.

So I went to the doctors today and ................................

And....................you pooper, leaving it at that Meg, my guess is

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

PLease let us know!

Congratulations Meg!!! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!

Caddie - I know what you mean with the eating. All tiana has had today is half a piece of toast and some pasta. She just wont eat anything. Just shakes her head and tells me no!

Congratulations meg!!! Thats wonderful

Congratulations Meg I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. Sending you lots of

woohooo meg!!!!!!

congrats

YAY!!! you go girl!!!!!!!! Congrats Meg truely happy for you

Oh I wanna nother baby....*NO SLAPPING SELF IN THE FACE*

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast