Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #104

Hope everybody had a great weekend!

Belle - I hope that you get the attachment sorted out really quickly, and you can enjoy the time spent feeding your little girl.

Jodi - I have a talker like you - Tiana tells me all sorts of things now. (some not so good) The other day it was 'not cold mummy, no jumper' I was really stunned at that one!

Nelle - Once you find a way to make husbands parent more let me know. DH is on holidays and I hate it. I just have double the people to clean up after now....

Bea - Hope that things improve really soon for you.

With the KK
    -Hi Five
    -Size 2 clothing
    - Books
    Dislikes:
    - As with everyone else - please no more teddies/ stuffed toys she has soo many.

With us - went back to the DRs again tonight and Tiana can finally come off the antibiotics. Her throat is still red but they think it is just a virus now and not anything sinister anymore. Now we jsut have to get through her ultrasound tomorrow and hopefully there will be no more drs for a bit! We are at the stage where if she can recognise the person as a dr or nurse she just automatically starts crying.

mum3girls Guest

Good morning beautiful ladies!!!

For the KK - Ambah loves
    • Wiggles
    • Dora
    • Thomas
    • Books
    • Puzzles
    • Instruments or anything musical
    • Drawing

She is in size 2 clothes, size 6 shoes (though I think she'll be size 7 in the next month).

Huge congrats to Kelly and Belle on the births of your beautiful girls!! And congrats to AnnaT for your Lots and lots of heading your way
    Last edited by mum3girls; August 5th, 2008 at 09:18 AM.

Ok girls I am in process of putting names in hat so you should all get your KK person today, will PM them all.

Hi Ladies

Sorry I have been AWOL for awhile

Huge congrats to Belle & Kell on the birth of their beautiful little girls - lovely news!!! Belle - sorry to hear about the issues with your family, big PITA for you, hope you are getting some respite from them and things are going alot better.

For the KK:

Rylee is size 2 and likes anything......

I had my parents over from NZ for 2.5 weeks, they were such a huge help to me and Rylee was sick while they were here so they took over all the cooking and cleaning which was great as she just wanted to sit on my knee the whole time. Now DH is home, if only he would take over the cooking

Anyway, better get back to it all.

Laurin x

Ok all sent out, if you haven't got yours let me know.

AnnaT- your PM box is full so when you get net access empty it so I can send your KK thru!

Thought I'd keep this all together so we don't have to look far for it.

NINA:
    Needs/Likes:
    - Dorothy/Wiggles
    - In the Night Garden
    - Books
    - Drawing/crafts
    - Anything outdoor'ish
    - Size 3 clothing - only summer stuff though
    - disney princess
    Dislikes:
    - teddies - well Mummy does mostly!

VY:
    Needs/Likes:
    - anything really - she doesnt really care
    Dislikes - im with you Jodi - NO TEDDIES PLEASE

JULIA:
    In the Night Garden - its an obsession!
    Dora!
    Books
    Drawing colouring books and crayons
    Size 3 clothing - only summer stuff too please
    ETA: Shoe size - Size 7 Target, Kmart etc.
    Dislikes:
    Wiggles/Dorothy
    No soft toys please got heaps!
    Chalk or paint or crafty things with glue - none please Julia puts them everywhere and as we rent its not good!

ANNIKA:
    Needs/Likes:
    - Size 1
    - Dolls, drawing, LOVES animals, size 2 summer clothes
    dislikes doesnt watch TV, no teddies

RIVER:
    Needs/Likes:
    - size 2 pants, size 1 or 2 tops.
    - Anything to do with music
    - Doesn't have many bath toys
    Don't needs/likes:
    - more teddyists (like racists or sexists) here. Don't love branding plastered all over things either.
    - things without batteries are easier, but it doesn't really matter

RUBY:
    Needs/Likes:
    - Loves the fairies,dora,books,clothes,high heels,being a princess,playdough.Shoe size 6 target for summer. shirts buy a 2 but pants a 1!
    Dislikes: dvd's (i have so many id probably double up),soft toys(make my own),glue,glitter,paint.

AMBAH:
    - Wiggles
    - Dora
    - Thomas
    - Books
    - Puzzles
    - Instruments or anything musical
    - Drawing

- She is in size 2 clothes, size 6 shoes (though I think she'll be size 7 in the next month).

RYLEE:
    Likes/Dislikes:
    - size 2 and likes anything

thought i would add

caitlyn is in desperate need of summer clothes size 2, and she is absoultly mad on the wiggles and dogs.....we also have heaps of teddies, so please no more

Hi all

we have an ENT appointment for Alexander next Thurs so hopefully we will know more about his ears then..

Hope that you are feeling better Helen xoxo

hi to everyone, just popping to in to say hi and the add my Kk details, thanks for putting all names together Jodi, ill copy and paste and add mine.

NINA:
    Needs/Likes:
    - Dorothy/Wiggles
    - In the Night Garden
    - Books
    - Drawing/crafts
    - Anything outdoor'ish
    - Size 3 clothing - only summer stuff though
    - disney princess
    Dislikes:
    - teddies - well Mummy does mostly!

VY:
    Needs/Likes:
    - anything really - she doesnt really care
    Dislikes - im with you Jodi - NO TEDDIES PLEASE

JULIA:
    In the Night Garden - its an obsession!
    Dora!
    Books
    Drawing colouring books and crayons
    Size 3 clothing - only summer stuff too please
    ETA: Shoe size - Size 7 Target, Kmart etc.
    Dislikes:
    Wiggles/Dorothy
    No soft toys please got heaps!
    Chalk or paint or crafty things with glue - none please Julia puts them everywhere and as we rent its not good!

ANNIKA:
    Needs/Likes:
    - Size 1
    - Dolls, drawing, LOVES animals, size 2 summer clothes
    dislikes doesnt watch TV, no teddies

RIVER:
    Needs/Likes:
    - size 2 pants, size 1 or 2 tops.
    - Anything to do with music
    - Doesn't have many bath toys
    Don't needs/likes:
    - more teddyists (like racists or sexists) here. Don't love branding plastered all over things either.
    - things without batteries are easier, but it doesn't really matter

RUBY:
    Needs/Likes:
    - Loves the fairies,dora,books,clothes,high heels,being a princess,playdough.Shoe size 6 target for summer. shirts buy a 2 but pants a 1!
    Dislikes: dvd's (i have so many id probably double up),soft toys(make my own),glue,glitter,paint.

AMBAH: - Wiggles
    - Dora
    - Thomas
    - Books
    - Puzzles
    - Instruments or anything musical
    - Drawing

- She is in size 2 clothes, size 6 shoes (though I think she'll be size 7 in the next month).

RYLEE:
    Likes/Dislikes:
    - size 2 and likes anything

Caitlyn
    Is in desperate need of summer clothes size 2, and she is absoultly mad on the wiggles and dogs.....we also have heaps of teddies, so please no more

Alexander ( Mrs T )
    Tops in size 2 summer or 3 winter ( might get a bargain in the sales!)
    pants size 2
    loves books and trains / cars.. anything would be great .( no stuffed toys pls,)

Yeah I'll add Ash has enuff teddies too but otherwise think we'll be happy with anything.

Hi girls

Big Whoo Hoo! Tara has successfully BF tonight for the first time in 4 days! Im so proud of my little girl! and thanks so much to MAZ for the wonderful BF tips too your a legend MAZ!!!!

Marni - good to see you hon, I hope Tiarna's throat gets better soon, its so heartrenching seeing your little ones sick.

Boo - great to see you too! wondered how you have been. Its great your parents were here helping.

Hello to everyone else my eyes are hanging out of my head so must go back to bed chat to you girls tomorrow.

Bel
    xxx

belle - that's fantastic that Tara is b/f again Good on Maz for helping out too!

laurin - great to hear from you. Did you get to enjoy your time with your parents between you & Rylee being sick?

Thanks Jodes you are wonderful help too honey! MAZ was my goodluck charm this arvo she latched on while I was talking, she must have sent BF vibes, Im am so grateful for all your advice too hon, and your friendship. MWAH. Couldnt have got through last week without BOTH of you...

Thats great Belle!! Welldone

Shell- your a champ for organising the KK

Thats great belle!! Glad she is learning to latch!! Maz has been there so she would be great for advice. Jodi and maz for being great friends and helping someone in need.
    Not much here,have to brave the shops and get my wii fit for xmas.Ordered it mon and here tues. WTF and they keep it only for 48hrs. Sheesh.

oh behave Belle...jsut glad that things are working for you babe. Will get my butt into gear and send these express bags for you

Caddie - thanks for the chat yesterday...you always seem to put a smile on my dial afterwards.

IM all excited about this KK now....I love the person I got and IM gonna have so much FUN!!!! can we make something for it????

Hi all,
    Belle - I am pleased that things have improved from Tara.

Hi To everyone else.

In regard to J, he likes/needs the following.

Elmo is still his fave
    Likes to colour in
    He is in size 3 tops, and size 2 pants.
    Loves books and reading.

I am sick again. I swear I have never been sick so many times since I had J. I seem to catch everything. J has a cold at the moment and he has given it to me. I have taken a few days off work as I just don't have the energy to go. I am just a sook!!

Maz- i made my gift last year for a certin little boy.... (Meg- you never did take that pic )

Im racking my brain to find the best gift for my KK.....

thanks Ness...I want to make something a little special on top of what i bought today and matie - have fun tonight on your outting

meg OH no....stupid colds and being sick!! im so over it aswell. I can barely talk and ive gotten this dame stupid cough to go with it

hey Chrissy - Ive got 2 pat-a-cake nappys up in the classifieds if your interested babe.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast