Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #13

I am only a b cup and as soon as i bend over, i need a bucket under my bb"s

lol chrissy about the bucket and booby shower for dh.
    maz, yes anna can donate milk here. the public women's hospital has started a milk bank for premmie babies. fantastic idea, if you have a supply like anna's. i am a D cup and got no milk
    i took ainsleigh in the pool for the first time yesterday, and even though it was late in teh day (not super hot) she loved it. in the end i had to bring her out as a cool breeze started. so, murphy's law, she was so exhausted she is still asleep (7.15am...can just hear her stirring) and i have been awake since 4am with a really sore back. grrrrr. oh well, will try to get back for a sleep this arvo.
    hello to everyone, hope those who had a bad day yesterday have a wonderful day today (hugs to adele and belle) and that all babies sleep well for their mummies tonight!

Adele i hope to send you the hamburger recipe this arvo,i have to rewrite it and been flat out!

Soory my post posted for me before id finished.
    Maz i got a toyota avalon its real nice!! Super fast compared to my fwd diesal surf,aaron has that as his work car now.Its the delux model too.
    Ruby is a demon feeder! She only drinks 100-125mls at a time and the bottle is 3 hrs even at night.I cant drag it out!!! She squeels like a piggy!
    Antique and craft fair fantatsic! millana behaved for daddy and i got myself a real bargain.A gold locket for $25,the man like ruby and i was getting exta job for him with my mum so he gave it cheap.Also i got an antique teacup set in green and gold plated.Was $45 to $5. As we went on the last day and selling stuff cheap.So great!!

Jack slept long enough for me to get the walls done *woooooo* he has gone back down now so got to get tree up, its a optical one, not sure if it needs any decos or not

he is now down for his midday nap, so gotta hang washing out, and do tidy up before I head to mums group

sounds like some bargains caddie

PMSL... I just re-read my post and saw my typo! I can only get 200mLs expressing, not 300! oops.

BBL for personals

Rach, maybe just some shiny balls for your Christmas tree? I love how shiny ones reflect the light! (Not sure what we'll do next year with the shatterable ones...put them up high?)

uggg anyone read the platinum info ughhh just when I finally decide to become a member ughhhhhh

Nelle Target are selling no shatter baubles in catalogue starting thursday

yeah just read that, I hope we get to keep our av's.
    anna - and I thought you were being super woman expressing 300ml hehehe. I can normally express between 100-150ml in one go, but lately I'm not having any luck expressing at all.
    I'm going to get out our Xmas decorations today and see what we need. Xmas is so exciting with kids, even if they're only 4 months old at the time!

i just received my KK pressie, of someone from WA , sh** i better get my finger out and buy something this week

My little girl is all over the shop during the daytime now...she sleeps for 45min MAX...and thats after a screaming fit which winds up me either feeding or cuddling her to sleep. I hope this phase is over soon!!

Am i STILL pregnant???

no rush for it caddie,

maz i left a big wet patch on his leg lol.

this have been a mad house today i got simon home with an eye infection and a headache, akira is in a mood again today grrrr, and riley is just hot and grumpy the poor thing.

got so much to do today i dont know if im ever going to get it all done in time.

Adele

my pressie has been sitting on the table for a weekwaiting to be sent, better do that soon hey.
    adele - i think you need to go on a holiday by yoursellf after the last couple of weeks

I better pull my finger out and make mine so I can send it...god im slack..
    going for a drive to Macdonalds cause i want a soft serve and frozen coke

Hi all, not much to report from me.
    ChrissyT- Ashleigh rarely sleeps for longer than 45 mins at a time, and we usually have to either breastfeed or cuddle her to sleep, i try not to breastfeed to often to sleep just so when i'm not around Df can give her cuddle instead.

Anna**- even 200mls is impressive, I can usually get 60mls on average sometimes up to 80mls.

I can't wait to get my chrissy tree, every year i get a real one but this year am getting fake one, get sick of cleaning pine needles up!
    So exciting having Ash here this xmas, last year we were all depressed cause we still weren't preg and were seeing all these happy families out and about, little did we know, week and half late we got a positive!

I just took Nina in the pool using the new seat we bought and she loved it! Silly me didn't even think of taking the camera out so I'll have to get pics next time.

shell, it is exciting with a little one isn't it. We found out Xmas eve last year that we were pg so that was a great present for us.
    We bought a 2m tree from Big W for $20 the other day, they were having a one-day only sale!
    I used to have to b/f Nina to sleep to, but lately I've been playing with her heaps and at the first sign of her being tired I put her in her cot and she'll be asleep withing seconds, and will sleep anywhere between 30min to 1.5hrs. She does this roughly every 2 hours during the day.

I dont put my tree up until dec 1st. Thats always been a tradition for our family!
    I didnt find out i was pregnant until january i think.I remember having a real bad tummy on newyears and couldnt drink alcohol but just thought it was due to cramps!
    Ruby so unsettled this morning when i tried to get her to sleep.Ive been putting her in the cot in the mornings for her to get use to it but screamed blue murder.At night she self settles after her milk but during the day its a completely differnt story.She slept in the pram yesterday all day as i was out.She must have liked the movement.But today,nope wouldnt self settle.Does anyone else have problems getting their bubs to sleep? what do the mummies do that are successful? I might ring ngala.

Caddie - If you find any tips on settling during the day, be sure to let us know. Nights are great here, but days are another story and I have a terrible time with him.

Jodi - I can't wait to use the swim ring with Xander, it's not hot enough here yet and I forgot to turn the heater on for the water (again!)

I'm so hanging to put up Xmas tree... gotta pop into Myer and get some more deccies; as they have a huge range of those balls that don't shatter.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast