Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #13

Whenever Ash gets tired in the day she usually has a little grizzle and wants a cuddle or booby to help go to sleep. This morn I put her under her gym to play while I was on the computer and then I thought how quiet she was being and she was sound asleep! She never just nods off like that. i picked her up put her in bed and she opened her eyes, gave me the biggest smile and went off to sleep. She's actually been asleep for over an hour which is also amazing for her, all we usually get is 45mins to hour max!

belle- Hopefully having the Zoloft and he councelling will help you feel better soon. I have to say stuff the housework, if you feel like its getting on top of you just go out for a walk or something so you don't have to look at it.

jodi_lee- LOL. i love it when they do big vomits over our partners, we deal with poo and vomit all day everyday so its nice its them for a change!

maz- God your good having all your pressies ready to wrap, mine are all waiting in the stores to buy! I'm looking forward to when Ash is old enough to believe in Santa, its so exciting to see children at xmas still having that belief in the magic of it all.

Belle,yes we all love you and dont be embarrassed.You can not help what is happening to you,you are doing your best with what circumstances you have.Hopefully the meds will help a little until you see your councellor.
    I have a little shindig to organise for millana's bday.Crapola weather as usual.Storm last night and hail this morning.Anything i organise has some hitch to it.Now i will have cake and **** all through the house.Just Fantastic.I will be back later to fill you all in.
    Give me hot weather anyday.I loved it when we were in qld for an extended holiday with family.

hi girls, well dh left to go back to the mine this morning, so i might get some jobs done (and be able to keep up with bb!) that includes posting that stuff to you anna, i have not forgotten, just have not been to the po yet!

well, i complained to dh last time he was back that he did not do enough for ME (not bubs) when he was home. so this time he came home with a business card for a day spa where i went yesterday to get pampered. then he took me out for lunch to celebrate my bday (he'll be away for it) and gave me lovely pressies and a gorgeous card from my baby girl. so spoilt.

as for the weather, it was so hot for the last few days, then last night we had thunder and storms. it is blowing a gale outside at the moment and i am supposed to be taking my dog and my friend who was in a mc accident out walking at the dog park. hmmm.... we'll see!

belle, hope that the medication helps you get on top of how you're feeling. i'm a bit like nelle, leave the housework, especially if that is what is upsetting you. focus on looking after YOU and your little girl, and when you are stronger the floors will still need washing... the dust won't go away. huge hugs to you.

another one of the jobs i have to conquer is my KK pressie. better get organised or i might be using nelle's trick of the yellow envelope!!

have a good day girls

I have a brag!!

Paige slept for 7 hours before a feed last night!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeee!!

Glad to see you lot are still yacking away as normal!!

chrissyt - that's fantastic. Good on you Paige! Yep still yacking away, no-one can stop us now!
    Speaking of that, another forum I've looked at a couple of times is soooo boring. I posted an intro about myself and Nina and it took ONE WEEK for someone to reply. Talk about slack. I think I'll just stick with you guys. At least you talk to me

BBL for personals... just a quick post for all those who use cloth nappies to take a peek at the piccie I just posted on my homepage of Xander!

Anna- i don't use cloth but still had a peek. So cute!

I am addicted to 2 min noodles. I realise i've eaten them pretty much everyday for lunch for last 4 weeks!

Too cute Anna!

Oh Shell, 2 minute noodles are the BEST! And so quick!

Well, I'd better get us packed up for mother's group, which I really can't be bothered going to, but I'd better, since River missed his 8 week weigh last week. I really don't care about these sorts of things like weigh ins and getting immunisations done on time (can't anyway cos I don't have his birth cert yet)...I wonder if I'm too casual a mum?
    Oh, he's just started crying again anyway. Cheers girls, hope you're having a good day. xo

Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! For good this time! Sorry if you thought you'd gotten rid of me. This will be quick as its 1:30 and I havent even showered yet...............
    We are nice and settled in, our days are spent attempting housework, playing and watching foxtel. Its just so darn hot here that going outside is not an option.
    Jett is doing fab, updated piccies on his webpage! He is quite the Buddha, weighing in at over 6kgs and almost 60cm long! Had a little oopsie with him falling off the couch yesterday, he is ok was just a little scared (Mama was pooping in her pants!) Little booger has learnt how to roll OVER pillows and shuffle along doing the commando crawl. You watch this kid will be walking by 9mths and I will be insane from then on Oh also had our 8wk vax's and he hardly even cried just yelled angrily lol

Update me on yourselves so I can catch up!!!!!!!!

Nice to see you back on AnnaT. What a cute ticker, my oh my is he growing.

Hugs Belle.

Love

testing something

Anna - i need to get one of those tops...were did you get it from I absolutely love it./
    AnnaT - about time you rejoined us woman.. gald little man i sdoing so well for ya.
    rikki - you have got to have the best hubby out of all of us. To think of getting you a day at a day spa..god my hubby doesn't even remember to buy me the rose he's ment to one our anniversary. Really mate you DH is on in a million (dont tell him, he'll get a big head) lol.
    better get back to wrapping
    BBL chickens
    xxmaz

Maz - My mum got it in Bondi, not sure from which shop, but the label says 'Global Style' there is also a web addy by the same name... just add the .com.au stuff

OMG it is soooo hot here today. They say it'll get to 32, but I'm sure it's hotter than that.
    Sharleen - thanks for looking up that stuff for me. Mum wanted to send a gift voucher to my half brother for xmas but we're stuck with ideas with what shop.
    anna - those pics are just gorgeous of Xander. I reckon he looks like his daddy.

thanks Anna - did you get my email? I emailed you a naughty one, I bet I didn't put my address on it. Let me know how much postage is and I'll send it to you.
    Jodi - its hot and windy here today. Ive got the worst head ache from it.

maz, vy doesn't look too happy in that pic. Are you making her dress up again! If only she could talk ...

She cracked a major wobbely after I took it. Ive just noticed but most of the pics I take of her, she's always got that bloody dummy in her mouth. My mum and dad were just here for 3 hours. Vy entertained my mum for most of it, smiling and finally babbling away at her. My mum tol dme I have to have another now....we'll see mum.
    jodi - I love dressing Vy up expecially after having so much blue in the house with the boys.

Heath was telling me yesterday afternoon how he spent an hour in the morning trying to get a pic of Nina smiling on his phone so he could show the boys at work, and she just wouldn't smille. Then I started bragging how many pics I got of her smiling yesterday hehehe
    maz it is fun dressing them up isn't it. Everytime I leave the house, which is almost every day, I dress Nina up in a cute little outfit with her shoes on. Everyone always comments on how cute she looks. It's only while we're at home she's in nappy & singlet, but the cutest singlet I can find BTW

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast