Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #14

all my kids started solids at 3 months, and im going to start caity then, i am adding it in her bottle like maz is, just this last week.

Shell - ive been hanging to watch that program. Im gong to add you to my msn to mate.
    Caddie - glad the wiggles was good and naughty naughty on forgetting your pill (did I take mine today?)
    Busy making my chrissy cards so watch out. If you gave me your address when we had the baby shower, then your gonna get one soon.
    chat soon
    xxmaz

How big a teat hole Maz? OMG thats sounds naughty doesnt it lol Might grab some tonight and try it out, cant hurt and if he doesnt like it I'll stop. My mother made mention of starting Jett on solids by 5mths as he is such a guts with his formula. Might make all the difference. They stay on formula til theyre 1/1.5 dont they?

Maz where o you find the time! Im in bed by 830pm most nights.

11pm is so late for the thing. I will try to hang around but am thinking of logging on earlier if anyone wants a chat.

Love

Thanks Sharleen, I think I will definantly log on earlier. At least DH will be home so I can palm bubs off.

Had another bad vomiting epsiode again tonight. It just poured out of his nose and mouth and he panicked again. Then DH and I had a little argument. I asked him if he was angry with me. He said no why would you think that, i said I dunno. Then 20mins later asked him why he was poopy. He said he was hurt by me thinking that he was angry. And I said I felt bad because I was feeding Eithan and he said he flet bad for not getting to me and Eithan quick enough. So I think both of us just felt bad for the poor little bub. Oh well all sorted out now.

Better go.

Love

Oh, I thought we started at 10pm, at that was late, it's not really 11pm for us is it? That's super late...can we make it any earlier?

Are these time differences right? 10pm in Vic/Nsw/Tas, is 9pm in Qland, is 8pm in WA?
    (Sorry Adele, lol, is SA the same as Vic, or an hr inbetween?) If that's the case, could we do it 10pm or even 9pm Vic time? Otherwise we won't get to bed til after midnight!! Ouch.

Just had my sis and her friend over to practice singing something for some church Christmas things...I think we've been a bit ambitious as usual...it will take a bit of hard work for us to make it sound awesome...we usually pull it off each year though...this is definitely our most tricky to date though. Hmm. Well, we'll see how we go!

Well, I'm heading to bed, love you girls, but I neeeed to sleep! xo (Lappy battery's flat too)

If its 10pm our time (Vic/NSW) then its 7pm WA time.

Well the Farex in formula has worked a treat he went to sleep almost immediately!

Nup, it will be 8pm WA time!!! We start dayligh savings this weekend...
    I really don't mind what time, but I wont be able to get online until after 8pm myself as Xander goes down then (and I'm the one with the boobies, so can't handball the job)

i'm happy to start at 7pm... but maybe 7.30pm WA Time so Anna's boobies can join us that would make it 9.30pm over East.... what does everyone think. like sharleen said, we all logged on that evening and people came and went.

i missed the look who's talking show... did anyone watch?

Hi Ladies
    It seems like Rylee has been permanently attached to my boob all day, must be going through another growth spurt as she was 12 weeks on Tues. and....the only sleep she had all day was at 9 am this morning - who knows??? I went and visited a friend and her newborn bub in hospital today - you forget how tiny they are, but I must say rather her than me - I found the first six weeks really hard and overwhelming so I am glad I am past that stage and kinda feel like I know what I am doing (well a little bit of the time anyway!!!).. Also, went to a baby massage class today at the hospital where I had Rylee - most of the stuff I was doing already but was still good to get out and do something different IYKWIM.

On another note, Rylee still hasn't slept through the night, tonight I am going to give her a feed of formula at 10 pm and see if it makes any difference.

Better get back to it.
    Laurin

rikki - watch the show and jed and i both commented that Vy makes the same noises but we clicked to what they were anyway. I think the more kids you have, the quicker yo ulearn to 'read' them. It was good though and I want to put a list of the words up anyway.
    Annat- I just make the whole in a teat bigger using a hot pin. God that shounds so old school. hehehehe. I hope the little man slept fo ryou mate and that you got a good nights sleep.
    its 10pm VIC time for the msn thingo next week - ah god im confused. GOing to post my KK thing today. Was up until 11pm making it and my cards. might send it express to make sure my person gets it. especially after the [email protected]@k ups last time.
    Caddie - I have to find time but it sort of helps me settle myself down after running around like a **** all day.
    Better feed themonsters and get Vy up. She slepts from 7pm until 4.30am again. But daddy dearest snored from 1.30 until 4am keeping mummy awake. Made him feel like $hit and he got up to her at 5 after I feed her. She took another 120 ml and has been asleep since. Not for long...
    BBL
    xxmaz
    ON anna finally got you email. Thanks for sending me the booster mate. big maw to you.

I think I'll just log on at around 8 and see what happens! Nina is in bed at 6.30 so anytime is good for me.
    Maz that's great that Vy slept so well again last night. But you should have sent Jed packing cause of his snoring!!

I watched the Look who's talking show. It was good but would have been better if they showed a bit more of reading the babies cry rather than it being mainly a firum for chat on it.
    Ashleigh does most of them but for hunger she usually does a cough noise rather than a "neh" noise. Plus too i've more often gone on body language also to see if she has pain or is uncomfortable. Would have been good to have at the start when you don't know anything but over the weeks you do start to just read into your own baby of what each noise or action means though i'm not always right but mostly i get it.

Well i will prolly be around for our chat thingy. had a xmas party to go to but its a set dinner thing and seeing as Ash has a routine of massage and booby then sleep I need to be around for the booby part. We tried it out with Df trying to settle her without me around but she just got too upset so no nights out for me, prolly not til she's older and i get slowly wean her off the habit of needing boob to sleep at night. In the day shes fine.

Laurin- i love baby massage. i forgot what we learnt in the class and we sort of do our own thing but must work cause it always makes Ash smile. I wouldn't be too worried bout rylee not sleeping thru the night, some babies don't do this for months. Ashleigh still wakes on average twice a night and she's nearly 11 weeks.

Nelle- I wish i could sing, the only fan I have that will listen without telling me to shut up is Ashleigh. Maybe its cause she hasn't been able to tell me to shut up! LOL!

Helen.p- Oh poor Eithan. Its easy sometimes to get bit funny with partners when babies worry you.

Got coffee with mothers group today although its only me and one other. Everyone else is busy. So i guess its not really a "group".

good morning girls,

Riley slept 7 Hours last night first time ever. about time i think lol

adelaide is 30 min behinde mazs time lol so anytime will do me fine as im up till 10.30 everynight dont know why just am.

helenp - hope eithen was ok after his chucky moment. its horrible to see them like it. me and simon fight all the time when i need him in a hurry he is so slow that his nick name is grandpa. lol

shellbell - i watched it and thought the same they needed to show more about reading the babies than just chatting. i have noticed that riley says he is hungry for everything lol. and he isnt hungry when he says it lol. so i dont think any of that will work on him

wow maz on staying up to finish you kk pressy and making your cards

well im off gotta do alot of washing lol about 5 loads AHHHH

later

Adele
    Last edited by aboll; December 1st, 2006 at 08:06 AM.

It's the 1st Dec today :P I can put up my tree now!!! I'm decorating ours in gold and silver balls and things. No tinsel this year. Trying to copy what the stores doo :eek:

good luck on the tree jodi hope it looks better than the shops

adele I hope it looks just as good.
    I'm going to the hairdresser later today for another makeover ... oh how I love pampering myself!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast