Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #14

Morn all,

I have an hour facial booked for 12. Yay. Bout time I pampered myself.

Not much else to say. Hello to all.

morning girls,

had a bad night riley was up and down like a yoyo. cant go back to bed cause simon is in a mood and he cant cope with the kids so it looks like i will be trying to get the kids asleep after lunch so i can have a sleep. bloody men .

shellbell - enjoy your facial

later everyone gotta get the house clean and it will keep me awake. :P

adele

:neutral: TMI territory. Most of you know my birth story from the baby shower, but I did let you know that I was having troubles with my anus tearing again a while back. Well I finally succumbed to the pain and went to the dr . She doesnt know how I am managing to do anything at all as I am loosing so much blood, and breastfeeding and being kept awake at night. TMI everytime I have to do a no.2 the toilet bowl gets filled with blood. I now have to have full iron blood tests and I have to go and see a butt surgeon as something is not right. She says that I have a large fissure and she suspects that I have some heamorroids too and because of dad's and nan's bowel cancer history I have to go see the surgeon. I am sooo not looking forward to it. Of all things someone shoving something up your arse or shining a spotlight on it is soooooo soooooo sooooo embarassing.

Eithan is doing well, but due to a lot of issues, I will be slowly moving onto formula. Plus the dr told me I have to eat a steak every day as she is worried that my body is having trouble replacing the blood let alone the iron.

Love you all, sorry for no personals.

Love

huge hugs helen... hope everything gets sorted out asap... you poor thing, you're having a bad run

morning all.. yes it is. will explain leter.
    Caddie - hon emailed you back just 5 mins ago. Thanks for your throughts. means heaps to me.
    Little P - oh what a gorgeous pic of Alexander mate. Im so clucky for a little boy now.
    Shell - hmm facial......good....hmmmmm
    Adele - thanks for the magic reindeer food mix email I wil be using it.
    Helen - I know im gonig to sound terrible but I PMSL at
    Of all things someone shoving something up your arse or shining a spotlight on it is soooooo soooooo sooooo embarassing.
    Sorry I know its a serious matter. My aunty died of bowel cancer and my sister and brother have really bad problems with it. Big hugs mate, I hope you get sorted out soon so you can start enjoying being you again.
    We decided to put the outside chrissy lights up last night. All 3 kids helped, Vy included. She was our foreman. Had her last feed at 7pm and went to sleep at 9pm. Didn't wake until 7.30am. I still feel like I haven't slept cause I woke at 2 and 4 and checked on her. But my god, Yay. ....and she's 3 months today:frown: I caught her trying to pull her self up to reach for a toy on her toy bar. I quickly pushed her back down. I dont want her to grow up yet. [email protected] im getting emotional...
    going to get some thing fattening out of the freezer for lunch now!
    xxmaz

helen p - big hugs sorry to hear you are still having trouble hopefully can can sort it out for you.

maz- its good isnt it akira love doing it everychristmas eve we do it just before she goes to bed i was up most of the night doing the santa letters ill email them to you if you want to read them lol. haha maz at push vy back down .

for anyone else that has little kids here is a reindeer food repice that i found really cool to do.

Magic Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

Mix together oatmeal and glitter. Put some of the mixture in a small plastic bag.
    On a heavy piece of construction paper cut to about 2 x 4 1/2, print the following instructions.
    Magic Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve.
    On Christmas Eve, sprinkle the Magic Reindeer
    Food on your Lawn--The Magic Glitter sparkling
    in the Moonlight and the smell of the Oats
    will guide Rudolph to Your House!
    After you've finished writing the instructions, fold the paper rectangle in half and staple to the top of the plastic bag.
    This makes a perfect Christmas gift for kids to give out to their school-mates before being let out for Christmas holidays.

hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Adele

Shyte hit the fan with Dh last night, its a long story so I wont bore you with it but Im <...> close to leaving. He needs a serious attitude check. Plus Im suddenly bleeding again a week after my period for no bloody reason and Im on the pill. Im getting so sick of this.

BUT after giving bub Farex in his last two bottles before bedtime, he slept through from 11pm til 6:30am! Unfortunately because of Dh drama's I didnt get to bed til 2am sooooooooooooo hopefully he will do it again tonight and I can get some decent shut eye.

I think I'll take myself out to lunch, check back in later!

AnnaT - Yay for Jett sleeping for that long [email protected] for feeling like $hit mate. I hope you had a lovely lunch and had a nice glass of wine with it to relax.
    Oh its very quiet today.....everyones busy.

Hi all,
    The facial was wonderful. Felt so relaxed. Would have ben nice to make a day of it and have a day off from nappies and feeding and crying babies!

We have just tried to do the plaster things of Ash's hands and feet, bit of disater. First lot wouldn't mix properly so set before we could get hand near, managed to get it in second time making a huge mess. next we will try a foot. I'll prolly end up with just one hand and one foot rather than the 2. Think maybe i should just have paid the money to get them done professionally!

AnnaT- I hope you are Dh can sort things out. I hope its nothing too serious. Good on jett for having a big sleep.

Helen.p- God helen that sounds awful. Things are always embarrasing when they have to do with that end but its best to get it all sorted and the Drs won't be embar cause they've seen hundreds of butts!

adele- I hope you are getting a nap in. Tell Simon to take the kids so you can.

maz- Happy 3 months to Vy, these bubs are reaching the 3 month mark too quickly.

Happy bday to the 3 month old bubbies!!!
    That mixture sounds pretty cool adele,might make it with millana.
    A day spa does sound real nice,i need some tlc.
    Helenp,i hope its not too serious and they fix you up real quick.Gee you must feel so run down.
    Annat,i agree with maz,expensive lunch and glass of white!! With his money.
    We put the tree up last night and millana put the decos on the tree.I put inexpensive ones on this yr as i dont want her to break my good ones.I have some that come from the carrabean,germany!

well girls, i went and did some shopping with simon money lol while he took the kids and when i got home the house was finished and my lunch was made yay after lunch i went and had a lay down. feel heaps better for it now.

annat - hope you can both sort it out.

shellbell - glad to hear you facial was good. maybe thats what i need next weekend lol. going to make to most of simon watching the kids lol.

caddie - thats a smart move with putting the cheep decos on since millana was doing it. with the reindeer foor i also do a santa runway with her we get those candle that are in the glasses and line them up 3 each side and light them up while she is doing the food. after about 2hrs of her being in bed i go out and blow them out.

enjoy the rest of your day girls

adele

Shell - it took me 3 goes to get one of Vy's hand and her foot one looks retarted. I got a plaster cast of all 3 kids in the end. Have to email you what ive done with them.
    Caddie - I bet Millana had a ball doing the tree. We've done the same, all cheap deco's so they dont get wreaked, bar the beautiful ones you sent me, which hang high, high up.
    We wrapped pressy for other family members yesterday and we had to explain to Wilhelm that they weren't for him as this is the first year he's really twiged on to whats going on. He kept at us until we said, no not for Wilhelm, none there for Wilhelm, there for other people we love. Well smarty bum went to his room and got Elmo, sat in front of the tree with him and said ' Elmo wants his present please'. SOme times I really wonder if he is autistic. lol I wish.
    Better check my vegies - early tea tonight.
    xxmaz

That would have been so cute to see maz! I am yet to wrap mine.And i will have to explain it to her too as she sees presents as party presents for her!
    Im friggin hungary today,i had this lovely lunch i made which was great.I diced tomato,advocado,fine chopped red onion,3 slices of ww bacon grilled,basil,lime juice and toasted pinenuts mixed together and put on a roll which had ww cream cheese spread on the bottom.Even aaron liked it,And adele it was only 5.5 points so it was quite a big lunch. Tonight im hoping to make the chicken/spinich lasagne i got from a fellow BBer.
    At 4pm i have to go and visit aarons grandmother who we dont have much to do with,cant wait.

hello ladies, shellbell and maz!!!
    maz she has her daddys eyes. her lashes are twice the size of mine!!! lol

wow savanna has been really unsettled today!!!
    she slept from 9:30pm last night till 4am then would not go back to sleep.
    All day she was so tired and cranky and clingy to the max!!!
    She has finally fallen asleep in her swing poor baby

ive never been through this with her so its very new
    i hope she feels better when she wakes up

could it be another growth spurt?? ive noticed she has been very fussy lately too

Hi Ambz- They say around 12 weeks they go thru a growth spurt and also that book i got The Wonder Weeks also says about a 12 week developmental growth so bubs become unsettled.

caddie- you are making me hungry. I had a homemade burger for dinner but still starving so have resorted to frozen wedges.

maz- Wilhelm is just a month younger than my nephew who also has autism, for him too its the first xmas he understands and is so excited. Its his birthday soon and he is just hanging for it this year, a friend from his kinder just had his and James kept saying "James's turn" and my siter had to try and explain his wasn't there yet.
    Glad its not just me who can't handle the plaster stuff, i just read you should fill the plaster into the mold within an hour, oops still have to do moulds of her feet yet so the plaster part can wait.

adele- Glad to hear you had a good day after your bad night. Must be feeling better.

little miss ashleigh here who sleeps for really short periods, today had a nearly 3 hour sleep! I had to go in and get her up cause I want her to settle at a reasonable hour tonight!

oh dear i hope it passes quickly

afternoon (well evening) girls,

we've been sooo busy today. I went to visit my sis this morning while Heath worked then we went shopping this afternoon and by the time we came home and got Nina in bed, it was time for dinner!

ambz - the 12 week growth spurt can be pretty hairy for some. Nina seemed to have went through relatively good, but I highly recommend The Wonder Weeks. I got mine just in time for her 12 week spurt and I think it really saved us. That's also when I introduced her to a bedtime routine, which she still sticks to, and works really well. I hope Savannah doesn't become too unsettled for you.

shell - I can't believe Ainsleigh slept for almost 3 hours, she must have been buggered to do that. I hope she sleeps well tonight still.

adele - thanks for the chat yesterday. next time your on I'll fill you in on the latest. Good on you for going out and spending Simons money! Hope you had a good day, it would have been great coming home to a clean house, god knows you deserve it after the year you've had.

caddie - that roll sounds awesome. I'm gonna have to give that one a go. Heath commented today how slim I look - I probably wouldn't call myself slim, but for him to say it means a heck of a lot

all our little babies are growing so quicky. I've had a lot of people lately telling me how big (long) Nina is. I thought she was average, but everyone is saying she's really long and supports her weight really well as well.
    She's starting to try and pull herself up into sitting position. Obviously can't get there yet, but I don't think it'll be long. Yesterday she was playing with her dummy in her hands and she put it in her mouth :P I got so excited that I screamed and she got a fright and lost it, but quickly found it again and kept sucking on it. She's growing up so fast, soon she'll be crawling :eek:

hey girls,

maz- me and simon had to laugh at what Wilhelm thats so cute.

caddie that sounds nice might try it tomorrow. we i did a roast tea tonight and it was only 4.5 points yummy i have a pork chop with no fat on it and loads of veggies. we had the hamburger the thursday night they were nice simon wants them again soon.

jodi - cant wait to find out what has gone on lol. i had heaps of fun today with no kids havent had that in years lol. was strange i even opened the back door to get them out lol . im glad riley isnt the only one trying to sit up i told his this morning he isnt allowed to grow up lol.

ambz - hope tomorrow is better for you.

well girls im off now

talk to you all tomorrow

Adele

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast