Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #14

Sharleen- :hugs: Hope things start to pick up for you. Remember you are a great mum. Don't blame yourself for Breanna's behaviour. Hope you sort all that out.

Well even after Ash's long sleep yesterday arvo she fell asleep at 7:30. She's still been waking 2-3 times a night. I think thats why I've felt so tired lately. She was waking only once but at 8.5 weeks that all changed and hasn't gone back. She's just seemed a bit more unsettled too last few days. Oh the joys of motherhood!

I agree these bubs are growing way too quick. Ash is always trying to sit up and loves when you hold her into standing position. I keep telling her she has to stay little forever but sleep thru the night. Lol!

:hugs: to your Sharleen. Don't for a second think you're a bad mother for Breanna's behaviour at the moment. A lot of kids go through stages like this (me for one :surprised: ). I'll try and give you a call sometime this week when the kids are at school to see how you are. Stay strong, you'll get through this.

adele - lol about opening the back door. It's just habit isn't it. When Heath and I went shopping yesterday he pushed the pram, and I felt like something was missing as it's normally me pushing it.

shell - that's great that Ash went to sleep at 7.30. She might still be going through a growth spurt, or trying to figure herself out. Give it time and she'll change her routine (again) and might either sleep through or wake once a night.

sharleen - dont blame your self for what breanna has been doing its could just be a thing she is going though hope can sort her out before she geting into really trouble. good luck

jodi- lol i was like that when akira was born me and simon would fight over the pram lol i would always win lol. im quicker than him. this time round he can push riley lol.

shell - hope ash settles for you at some point.

later girls

Adele

Thanks girls. i'm wondering if she is going thru this 12 week thing a little early. She just wants to be on the boob alot and i don't just think to eat either,for comfort, she seeming a little more clingy than usual. Oh well it'll pass, just hate feeling even more tireder than usual!

I too went through a stage like that when younger,its amusing now but not back then as i was about 7yrs old when i stole a neighbours family heirloom.I was made to go and apologise and even now if i see them i think i wonder if they remember and cringe!!
    I also stole a bottle of perfume from a neighbour and said i found it on the street!! No way was mum and dad buying that and boy did i get into trouble.Of course i dont do it now,im a good girl.
    Anyways gotta get breakfast for millana.

hugs sharleen, you are a great mum and i am sure it is just a stage breanna is going through. maybe she is looking for some attention now that ambah takes up so much of your time. anyway, i am sure it will pass. we are all here for you whenever you need a chat.

Hi Ladies!!

What a difference a good sleep makes for my little girl.
    Yesterday when i managed to get her to sleep in her swing after being cranky and winging all day she slept for 3 and a half hours in it and then woke and had a feed.
    My mum and dad were keeping her for the night as they do almost every saturday. I was really nervous to leave her thinking she was going to give them a hard time. They also had dinner guests last night too so i felt bad but mum insisted. Mum rang me this morning to tell me she was up till 11:45 smiling and chatting away to whoever wanted to listen then slept till 6am woke had a feed then back to bed for another 4 hours sleep. Cheeky girl!!! Im so relieved she is feeling better. I hope this 3month growth spurt passes soon cause i know how horrible the 6 week one was. arghhhhhh

shellbell hang in there hun im sure ash is going through the same just a little earlier as savanna has started early too.

well off to do some christmas shopping today. Savanna lovesssss being in her baby bjorn carrier facing forwards so she can stare at everyone. We took her grocery shoppin the other day and her daddy was carrying her and sooo many ladies kept turning their heads staring at them cause it just looked soo cute. one lady actually came up and touched her gently on the head.i was a little taken back but it was ok cause she was an elderly lady and it was a nice gesture. She eventually fell asleep in the pouch too. Its awesome now that she can hold her head up. She can really interact alot more.

Hope you all have a great day today!

love ambz

Sharleen - You are a great mum hon... my Mum is fantastic and honestly did all the right things raising us, but I went through a shocking phase of stealing stuff (and it wasn't just small stuff either) and really going off the rails, I came good though. So hang in there. Sending lots of hugs, it's only in hindsight (and being a Mum myself now) that I really realise how much hell I put my Mum through.

Talking about kids being little shytes, yesterday the neighbours kids' ball came over our fence and onto our laserlite sheeting - instead of coming over to ask DH to get the ball down, they very obviously waiting until we left the house and just climbed on our roof sheeting and got it themselves! Totally flipped out both our dogs, which in turn freaked out our cats that were in there cattery at the time... got home to find both cats shivering in terror in the cattery, one with an injured leg from jumping around in fright. Soooooooo angry. But do you think DH will go round and confront them?! Nup. And people wonder why our dogs are really bark-y lately!

Shell - Xander's 12 week growth spurt was hell. Constantly on the boob round the clock and very clingy. The clinginess still hasn't gone, but he's settled down and back to his normal feeding patterns.

AnnaT - I hope you and your DH can sort things out. My Mum very wisely warned me that there is nothing puts a strain on a marriage like having a new baby... but it does get better. Hope you guys can work through this.

Jodi - Wow, Nina is growing up so fast!!! Such a clever little chicken.

Xander is a fair bit behind in his gross motor skills, he's head is still really wobbly, but getting better. On a good note, I honestly think that he is going to be a clever little kid - his vocalisations are amazing already. Just gotta work on his head/body control!

We went to a friends 30th last night and had to take Xander with us, he settled reasonably well (I let him feed to sleep for once) so I left him to sleep in his pram in a bedroom. Unfortunately he woke and wouldn't resettle, so I bought him out. BAD MOVE on my behalf! Quite a few people totally swamped him and spoke really loudly (in happy friendly tones, but you know what people are like after having a few) and totally freaked him out. I got really annoyed so dragged poor hubby off home. Thankfully he went back to sleep in the car, but he was so unsettled all night. Poor kid. Feel like a sh*t arse crappy mum now.

Sorry about the me, me, me post girls.. just realise how crappy a day I had yesterday. I'm still really jumpy about those kids just coming on the property like that - weird I know, but they kinda scare me (older teenage boys, pretty rough lot)
    Last edited by Anna**; December 3rd, 2006 at 10:30 AM. Reason: To add an apology for ranting about me!

Anna i wouldnt like anyone coming into my property without asking.So i dont blame you for feeling angry.Anyone that comes in my yard has to deal with my rottweiler Dharma.She'd frighten them big time.
    Ruby had us up at 330am this morning.Would not resettle.Dh gave me the ****s as he was just lying in bed swanning around and not even asking if i needed help.I got angry and annoyed at the baby but it was because aaron more than anything and he said i was a mean ***** of a mother who wont be having more kids.I told him to get stuffed and he doesnt even help.He went to sleep in the lounge but ruby wouldnt settle still so i followed him in the lounge so he didnt sleep either!!*****. Ruby settled again at 430am and slept for another hour.She has been in bed for a while now.I am going to go visit my mummy for some tlc.

Sharleen - Mate you poor thing. Your a fantastic mum..dont blame yourself. I was an anglel to until I hit 14 and I raised hell. I ended up leaving home at 15 and its not until now that I realised I put my mum and dad through hell. Maybe take her for a drive to were the street kids live and show her what could become of her life if she continues to steal and lie. I know if my mum and dad did it with me, it would have been enough to scare the [email protected] out of me and pull my head in. Big hugs for you any way mate.
    Anna - the kids around here dont try that $hit with me any more. Not after I chased one of them out of my front yard with a hammer in my hand threating to 'tan their arse'. Little [email protected]@rds....oh let me come over and tell them off...please.
    Caddie - next time he goes into the lounge like that, chase after him and put Ruby in his arms, give him the bottle and say - good night and go to bed. Jed soon learnt not to pi$$ me off with that muncho [email protected] God, Aaron wonders why you don't want any more kids...der AAron, wake up and smell the coffee mate. Caddie is woman - not slave! I could come and tell him off while im over there telling Anna's neighbours off.
    Man had a bad morning can u tell? It was fine until I got home a slambed the cupboard door on my finger which is now double the size and bleeding. F%%K it!
    IM going to take a leaf out of your book CAddie - Im gonig to have me some mummy time
    BBL
    xxmaz

Problem is Caddie is that because they were on the roof, the dogs couldn't get anywhere near them. Not that they would do anything 'cept scare the living sh*t outta them (I don't think?) as they are both 30kg dogs with nice big white shiny teeth.

Grrrrrr at your hubby... naughty naughty!

Just a reminder to the Perthies to move your clocks forward if you haven't already.

Maz - Ouchie for you poor finger. Oh, I'd love ya even more than I already do if you would come over here and kick those kids arse for me... please?
    Last edited by Anna**; December 3rd, 2006 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Maz!

God, its so hard just to have a shower! I getout Df is like I think Ash needs a feed (she was crying quite loudly) I said no she just uses it for comfort, she ate not lon ago she's just tired cause she's been awake for just over 2 hours. (2 hrs is her max usually before getting cranky). I told him to get up and walk around with her well she kept crying I was trying to wax my eyebrows but had to give up, walked around with her for 5 mins and she's asleep. Df couldv'e done the same but cause he is hung over he gets lazy. He annoys me sometimes, sat night is his night out and he makes sure its a big one. I have no prob with that part I just go to bed early for a change what bugs me is Sundays he seems to think he can just lay around all day and sleep do nothing, I'd like some time to myself just to go shops or pokies for couple hours but I know he will jsut lie her in bed next to him and she will be bored big time, spec these days she constantly wants you to play with her.

What a big rant. caddie maybe we should dump our bubs with these partners of ours and go off together. Too bad we live on opposite sides of Australia.

God my sister just rang and the phone set Ash off screaming again! It never normally wakes her up! Had to use a dummy for first time in a long time, usually she refuses it.

to you sharleen, craigs daughter has the stealing bug, i cannot leave any thing around, she steals out of her mothers wallet, anddd she has stol;e from my kids, and we have caught her, she constantly lies as well, i must admit, it drives me insane, but we just try and tell her whats right and wrong and hopefully she will grow out of it.

well we are officially trying for our next bub now:eek: yes i know i must be stupid but i am nearly 38 so i better start trying, it took us 2.5 years with caitlyn.

God Chrissy, you are crazy! I can't believe your thinking bout next one, we still haven't even done the deed! Don't know how you do it with such a large bunch of kids, you must be super woman!

Hi girls sorry I havent posted but in the past 3 days its been really rough for me and having panic attacks. I am trying to get better and reading your posts. I am seeing my GP on monday to see how Im going and trying to learn how to calm myself down its even hard for me to go out the house at the moment, I just wish it never got to this stage... but im trying to get through it.

Charli - my thoughts are with you I hope you are ok, I will give you a call this week to see how you are going, if you are not up to talking I will leave you a message...thinking of you.

Anna**- hows Xander today?? any better? hope Scotty is helping you today. OMG At someone being on your property :eek:

Helen P - hi mate how ru going today? I hope the bleeding has stopped very scarey let me know how your tests go I will be thinking of you. My Dad and Nana on his side had Bowel cancer too, I need to get myself checked out too when Im feeling better...thinking of you.

Maz - hi mate, thanks for your email how is the Elephant today? I hope your finger is ok.. you poor thing big hugs to you too.

Chrissy - OMG TTC already! wow, the thought of another bubs at the moment for me I dont think I could do it! you are very brave!

Shell - Has Ash settled now? isnt the phone annoying sometimes it always sets Julia off too, I must see if I can turn it down...

Caddie - hows Ruby now? has she been sleeping today? are you tired? big hugs..

Jodi - thanks for the chat this morning..

Will try and come back later for more personals girls. I think talking to you guys and forgeting my issues is much better as I have been wallowing and I have to snap out of it now and accept I have an issue and move on and deal with it.

Bel
    xxx

Time for a new thread girls

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678