Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #16

lol i've texted her too sharleen... think she was both our baby buddies... hope she is ok. got a bit of housework done, ainsleigh slept for 3 1/2 hours... she must have been so tired. right, off to do bath, bottle, bed. BBL if I here from Chrissy

Rach75- There is a vaccination for it but I don't know much bout it.

Went out with a friend for lunch today and Ashleigh screamed most of it and then fell asleep just before we were leaving!

Yay I've put my lights around the lounge they look so good. I want to keep them up all year round. They are so pretty. Next job is to decorate the tree then maybe I should buy gifts to put under it....

rach - have you googled it to find more info. I found some stuff on it doing that

CAddie hon your on, I'll do it first thing in the morning for ya babe. Why didn't I think of that before? I'll send you a surprise pack. Oh as for the maternity bra thing, great minds must think alike cause I just bought one today (new decent bra) for the same reason. Ive been wearing my maternity bra that much its sagging with my bb's in tow.
    Little P - Jed commented that he'll have to use a whipper snipper soon. Haven't done the mattress mambo in a while either, its only been 3 times I think since VY was born and that was enough to get my pg again. Maybe I should hold off until this time next year when I want to start for number 4...do you think he'll last? lol
    Anna - hope you got my email mate
    shell - we wrapped empty boxes one year cause we were so poor and noone ever knew.
    better go grumble gutt is oh your on that thing again and im like Yeah and then? hehehehehe
    xxmaz
    Last edited by maz; December 7th, 2006 at 07:00 PM. Reason: just found shells post

Hi Girls

Just a quickie...

There are still rennos happening downstairs - I went down and asked them how long it would be going on for and they said four weeks, FOUR WEEKS!!!! bloody hell!!
    Rach - the Rotavirus causes gastroenteritis - diarrhoea and vomiting and the vaccine is an oral vaccine - Rylee has had one lot and I think there are two more to go, I only got it done as the doctor here in Namibia said that it was pretty common here and rather be safe than sorry - it isn't one of the government standard immunisations here but an extra - not sure about in Australia.

Better go, Rylee has her three month check up at the paediatrician's today - looking forward to seeing how much she weighs - will let you know tomorrow!!

Have a good one!
    Happy sleeping bubs
    Laurin

thanks laurin i knew what rotovirus is just curious about vaccine in aus might ring CHN

Laurin - OMG about those reno's. 4 weeks is a long time to be putting up with that racket with a baby. Well done Rylee for lifting your head so high in that pic!

Rach - do your IL's think Jack will get it? Why?

hello ladies

this is craig here her hubby, she asked me to tell you she is ok, and has no cr4edit on her phone, so she cant text you girls, she should be out of hospital tomorrow morning, her eye has settled down now, and she is doing well, but had a rough trot there for a couple of days.

thanks for the update Graig . give her our love and best wishes !

have got my kk yet im sure it will get here when it wants lol.

well im feel like crap. im so tried of having to do everything for this family and get nothing back in return.

well im off

later

Adele

IL's think because SIL son got roto virus jack should have vacine i want to be a b**ch and have reasons why i shouldn't

Craig thanks for the update on chrissy. Good to hear she's doing better now.

adele - you poor thing. You really need to run away don't you!

well I was very naughty and had Hungry Jacks for dinner. I really couldn't have been stuffed cooking anything, way too tired. Nina's been in bed since 6.30 so I'm heading to bed now too. Fingers crossed she sleeps for us.

Regarding the rotovirus,im not getting it done.There are gastro bugs out there and you cant immunise against them all.Millana and i have had gastro a couple of times,we both went to hospital just to be rehydrated and were fine! If i am incorrect and someone has updated info please let us know!
    Okay maz thats cool i will send express monday as tommorow i have a party to go too.
    I got 3 pairs of bras the same in tan,white and black as i tried 10 pairs on and its hard for me to find bras.Im a 10d but theres no density to my boobs just moosh an sag!!! So no like they are all perky.Lucky im married and not workin the single scene!!
    Thanks craig for letting us know!!!
    MM cant be bothered checking back on who wrote but i did read them all

thanks for letting us know craig... hope you are feeling heaps better now chrissy. yay on the new bras maz and caddie. i hate bra shopping, i find it so hard to find a good bra that fits that i do the same caddie, buy one in each colour.

i'm off to veg in front of the tele for once, can't be bothered doing anything else... oh, except hang out the load of washing that's in the machine. never ends, does it.

night girls
    x

hey girls,

sorry about before im just down in the dumps have been having a bad week.

rach - the rotovirus vaccine is the virus its self and it causes the visus to be active for a week after it has been done. my dr told me all the ins and outs on it all. we cant get it done because of akiras stomach problems she has. we have to keep our house free from that sort of virus it is hard but have been lucky so far. and we have to keep a close eye on her when she says her tummy hurts as it can mean her system is shutting down and we have to get her to the hospital quick smart.

i wouldnt give it to jack as he might end up really sick with the virus anyway.

jodi - sure do need to run away was tempted yesterday as i just had enough of not getting any help.

craig - give chrissy a hug from me will you and hope she gets better soon.

well im off to bed as both kids are asleep in the lounge as it is to hot to sleep in there rooms.

hopefully i feel a bit better in the morning i can hope anyway.

night

Adele

Cheers Craig, good of you to pop on and let us know how Chrissy's doing - if you ever read this!

I can see the platinum stuff now, yay! I'm curious to know what my av will end up looking like, I rambled to poor Kathryn like I ramble to all you guys!

oh, WHAT?! It can't be that late already...ah nuts, I really should go to sleep girls. I'll try and catch you all in the morning. xo

thanks girls for all your opinions in relation to roto virus vacine, I am going to ring CHN tomorrow to get all ins and outs I dont want to give it to him I want info on why I wont rather than I dont want too, my IL's are being **icks about anything to do with Jack

they arrive here Sat for the night :neutral: so not looking forward to it, we have our darts presentation night so we are all going out, is free alcohol so can imagine Jase and his folks will take advanateg of that *sigh* I have warned Jase that when I feel they are all to far gone that they including Jase are to have nothing to do with Jack no nursing talking cuddling touching etc, I am being obsessive I am sure but no way are they comign near him while under the influence and if they dont like it they can go jump of a cliff for all I care, yes as you can guessed I am all stressed again *sigh* I got a lot done tonight once jase went to bed, he finished workat 7am this morning and didn't go to bed till nearly 7pm and Jack didn't go down till nealry 10pm after wanting cuddle from 6 -10pm *SIGH* he had a huge NOT 3 hours sleep today from 1.30pm-4.30pm he was awake from 7am I am buggered

tomorrow I have to tidy our bedroom, guest room (which has become junk room) Jacks room, empty his cot so it looks neat it is full of teddy,s and balnket sheets etc, also emtpy and tidy his chest of drawers gotta pack up clothes SIL lent which are now too small, and do floors and try to get a heap of ironing done, so you can bet you *ss Jack will be painful tommorrow

ok enough winging form me

nite all

Good morning girls. Vy had a night were she slept from 7pm until 5am again. Praise the lord!And of course it was Jed's night to get up. Very smokie looking outside, almost looks like it will rain (we wish) but its from all the fires around here at the moment.
    Laurin - Pay back them [email protected] neighbours of yours when they have finished. NIce of them to let you know. ATleast we notified our neighbours when we did ours and we did it in certain hours so not to offend people.
    Thanks craig for letting us know how our Chrissy was going. Give her a big kiss from us all.
    Adele - It hinks me better come over for an arse wopping.....Big hug mate.
    Jodi - ur terrible re Hungry Jacks. I should shut up cause we had KFC the night before.
    Caddie - OMG on the bra factor. Ive gotta roll my deflated bike tube boobs into a bra now.
    Better go hang some washing
    BBL
    xxmaz

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast