Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #16

Happy Birthday Rikki!!!

nelle I'm glad you like the stuff. They had a moisturiser which I wanted to get you but when I went back they had sold out.

It's stinking hot here too. The rain is coming and going so it's quite humid. Yuck!

adele I'm glad Akira is feeling better.

Happy Birthday Rikki!!!!

Bbl ....

Happy Birthday Rikki!

Adele - Glad Akira is feeling better

Well Dd & I have tonsilitius.. and Alexander has thrush in his mouth.. So hubby has come home to a sick household!

bbl Later to chat more..

xoxo

Bloody hot here too, got to 42! But we got thru it.

thanks everyone. we've been out for breakfast then spent some time in freo with my best friend. ainsleigh has just had a bath and is getting ready to go out to dinner with my dad and brothers. is hard with sam away, but he's called twice which was nice. speak to you all tmw.

Rikki- Glad to hear you've had a great day even though Sam couldn't be there with you in person.

little*princess- Tonsillitis that sucks, I remember last time I had it I had the sorest throat but best part was days off from work although being a mother you never get days off anymore even when your sick!

caddie- Ashleigh is the same and when we are playing if i lay her down she gets cross with me sometimes cause she wants to look around and take everything in. I don't think it will be too much longer til she sits up on her own cause at the moment sometimes she can lift herself from lying to about half way up!

I don't think my computer liked the weather, its making a sort of whirring noise, not very loud but never heard it really before.

Hope you girls with the hot weather are getting some respite tonight.I am really cold!! I have my winter dressing gown on so hope im not catching a bug.
    All the girls in bed with no hassels tonight so im getting a cuppa,come choccy mousse and then nighty nite for me!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKKI!!!! Hope you're having an excellent dinner out!

Wow Caddie at being cold! Though it has definitely cooled off here now!

We had our church's Christmas carol service earlier tonight, we have it in a local park and heaps of people came this year - and we had a clown! He pulled a bird and a rabbit out of an empty container! Pretty cool. Being a clown he 'stuffed up' every trick heaps before he got it right.

And the funniest thing, someone doing a children's song said to the kids up the front 'Christmas is about when Jesus came - how did Jesus come?' And got all answers like 'He flew out of the sky! In a sleigh!' lol. Well, I thought it was funny anyway.

Oh little P that sounds like a sick household! Hope you all get better soon! Are you breastfeeding, I can't remember, but if you are keep an eye that your nipples don't get too thrushy, cos then you and Alex might keep passing the thrush back and forth to each other!

Great that Akira's feeling good again Adele, and ok Maz, I will remember that frozen coke for one day in the future!

Well, my mind has now gone blank, spent a good 5 mins just staring at the screen now...must be getting tired. I'll pop back if my brain starts up again (unlikely but you never know)

ETA: Oooh SNAP Anna! Hope you're doing well!
    Last edited by Nelle; December 10th, 2006 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Hi Anna!

Caddie.. I hope you aren't getting sick, today wasn't hot, but definately not cold enough for a winter dressing gown. Be careful tomorrow as it is going to be 35.

Rikki - I'm happy to hear you managed to have a good birthday even though Sam couldn't be there.

LP - Wow, sounds like everyone will steer clear of your house for a bit! Too many bugs for my liking. Hope you all get better soon.

Shell - That is probably the fan on your computer... it will activate when it gets hot.

guess what girls...i'm going to be an auntie!!! at dinner tonight my brother and sil announced they are pg. this will be baby number 2 on our side of the family. i am so happy that ainsleigh will have cousins close in age to her. they have managed to keep it a secret for 12 weeks though!!! i can't believe it!

hey girls,

just popping in to see how everyone is. akira is doing great never seen he look so goood im months

anna - do u have any of that coffee left ???

rikki congrates that must be a good bday pressy to have.

well im off later girls

adele

Oh yay Rikki, congrats to your bro and sil! How fun that Ainsleigh will have a cousin close to her age!

good morning everyone
    much cooler here today but still warm.
    CAddie - I cant wait to get my winter dresing gown out. I miss winter already. Hoe you had a good night with those 2 little angels.
    Rikki - so happy to hear that you had a lovely birthday. sounds like you got spoilt.
    Shell - my computer kept turning itself off yesterday so I just gav eup and left it off.
    Little p - I hope you guys get better soon. your probably worn down from doing everything by yourself for the last 2 weeks. Glad to hear DH is back, he can be your nurse
    Jodi - yuck on the humidity. I left queensland cause I hated it.
    Hello everyone else, hope you had a goodnights and that it wasnt to hot or smokey your way. Got washing to hang on the line before it gets to hot
    BBL
    xxmaz

Rikki: Happy birthday for yesterday! I am sorry this is so late. Congrats to your brother and SIL, how exciting!

Weeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll I was MIA yesterday because all I did was sleep or lie on the lounge in the aircon. Apart from it being stinkin hot, Im bleeding again and have wicked cramps for fricks sake, I only had my period a 9 days ago. Im on the pill so this should not be happening so I will be off to the GP for an OBGYN referral. I bet this means more surgery :frown: We are so TTC again so I can go off the pill and then after this next bub get this [email protected] fixed up permanently. I have a med I could try but I could go sterile so I want atleast another bub before I do that.

On a good note Jett slept 8 hours last night YAY

AnnaT- Sounds like a good day you had yesterday. Whats a Med? Doesn't sound too good if it can make you sterile. Are your periods usually okay when your not on the pill or do you still bleed irregularly?

maz- Much cooler here too, I love the feel of the kool breeze after a hot day.

rikki- I want Ash to have close cousins. Hers are a girl, 8 and the boys, 5 and nearly 3.
    Hopefully they'll have a little girl and they can get into mischief together.

Nelle- so cute the things that come out of kids mouths, I was reading in herald sun yesterday all the letters to santa they've written so sweet. Most of them were "I want this or that" but one little 6 year old wrote sweetest letter about how he knows he is lucky and there are children who get nothing. It bought tears to my eyes.

I think I'm having a sit around home today. Got nothing on and no car but we'll prolly go for a walk later.

Medication Shell. Umm my period only came good about 4 months before I got pregnant. Before that I bled randomly, I am in alot of pain to the point where I am in bed for 5 days, I get migraines and nausea/vomitting. I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2001 and had surgery to burn away the lesions. The Dr wanted to put me on medication that sends you into temporary menopause for 6mths to restart your system and most of the time it works. Only bad thing is it can put you into menopause permanently so I refuses it seeing as I was only 16. Its still an option I guess once we've completed our family, but I know Im going to end up with a hysterectomy eventually. My OBGYN that delivered Jett and was treating us for infertility did surgery again in Sept last year and said that he saw no evidence of endo at all sooooooooooooo I have no idea whats going on.
    Ive made an appointment with a GP to get a referral for an OBGYN. I just dont feel that this is normal, I know it takes your cycle a few weeks to get back to normal but bleeding randomly is a bit too much I think, esp on the pill.

AnnaT- I wouldn't want to take the risk either until I'd finished having all the kids I wanted. That totally sucks. I hope the OBGYN can figure out whats going on, could the endo have returened since last sep? Your right being on the pill shouldn't be making you bleed so randomly, I know some people get spotting but if you bleeding best to get an expert to figure out what the hell is going on in there.

It is possible the endo has come back and I wouldnt be surprised at all.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast