Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #17

little*princess- How will you go staying at the IL's? i get on well with mine but could not cope staying with them for more than a day.

Rach75- Hopefully this time you'll fall preg without all the temping and stuff. We started charting and temping and all that when things weren't happening and it did take out the fun of making the baby, sometimes we felt we just had to do the deed cause it was right time even when we didn't feel like it all that much.

I've hardly done anything today yet I feel so tired. Am going to do some chrissy shopping early tomor morn, want to get there before it gets too busy, I just hate crowds at the shops!

yes Shell temping drugs etc do take the fun out of TTC

well mum sgroup was sought of ok, she BF assoc and the trainee stayed the entire time and looks like she is coming to each meeting SIGH!!!! she is nice enough just very BF orientated

anyway Jack fed and slept thryu the whole thing LOL

BF lady seems a bit pushy. Even if she's not saying much surely it does out the pressure on?

Yah littlep glad you got the house.

Well I am sooo excited 2 people have offered to swap days for Leith and now he gets christmas eve off and also the day we have to go to a wedding. So I cant be happier right now.
    Hmmmm better rsvp the wedding methinks.

Love

Rach do you think you could talk to the BF lady? I know that sometimes people can be so passionate about what they believe in that they don't realise they're alienating others or making them feel bad.

Oh Helen that's fantastic that Leith has Christmas Eve and the wedding day off!

Shell I'm doing my Christmas shopping tomorrow morning too! I still am stuck on the list though...no idea what to get everyone this year!

I made the mistake of askign is there anyway of getting milk to come in quiker as the only reason I started bottle feeding was I had no milk it ended up coming in big time at 9days LOL, well she got right in my face and talked to me for 1/2 hour she got so close I ended up against the wall LOL she knows how she is, the CHN warned me etc

what I dont understand is why she needs to be there, its mums group etc

oh well........

Hi ladies!
    Well I went to the GP today, he is 100% sure this bleeding is not normal OR good and he put me on some medication that helps regulate your hormones or something I have to take it 10 days of the month for 3 months and then go back to see him. He def thinks its some sort of hormonal problem. Did a b/t to check thyroid, anaemia et al. Will see how I go but I think the tablets are working already as Ive stopped bleeding *knock on wood*
    I finished all my chrissy shopping today YEAH ME! Now I just have to pick up one of Dh's pressies next monday (its a silver key ring with Jetts face engraved on it so cute) and buy the chrissy food!
    My little chunker weighs 7 freakin kilo's now :eek: No wonder my arms go numb from holding him, thats like 2 sacks of spud's!
    Anywho my sister is here for the week and bub is in bed so I might go goss for a bit then go nighty night myself.

I was so annoyed today. I went to the CHN for Ainsleigh's 3 month check. I got her out of the car in 35 degree heat and managed to keep her asleep. I sat in the waiting room for 25minutes listening to a woman go on and on and on about the fact that her son can not poo, and repeating over and over again what the chn had told her. Now don't get me wrong, I felt for her and her son (he was obviously in discomfort at the time even) but it was obvious that I was there and had an appt and she was just repeating over and over the same thing to herself. Finally I stood up and stuck my head in the door and said do you want me to reschedule. The CHN looked suitably embarrassed (I think she could sense how annoyed I was) and she was like oh we should be finished soon. i had another appt to get to, and told her so. So she started trying to say oh well i'll see you before MG on Thursday and I was like no way, I have stepson staying as of tmw, and I am on morning tea and will be trying to pack a picnic lunch in the morning so then she says oh well i don't need to see Ainsleigh till four months anyway, the releiving nurse made your appt too early. GRRRRRR. So I sat there in the heat, and of course Ainsleigh woke up as soon as I put her back in the car. Ok, rant over. I was just so frustrated.

Hope you all had good days!

oh Rikki - dont make me to old yet babe 3rd of feb.....let me hav etime fo rth ewrinkles to be ironed out. Stupid Health nurse and that woman...maybe she need poo thrown at her. you poor bugger. i told my nurse that i'll ring her in future after last time maybe try the same mate.
    Rach - take me with you mate. I hate woman like that, what the hell is she doing there anyway? its a mothers group not a bully group. Stupid cow! dont let her make you feel bad, tell her what you think and you'll feel better for it.
    $hit - look at the time
    BBL girls
    xxmaz

annat that is great that they are trying to find out what is going on. wow at jet being 7kgs he is going to be tall i think. at least he is healthy.

rikki - would have been pi$$ed off at having to sit there that long in the heat let alone not needing the appt. dont blam you for getting annoyed at them.

ahhh maz you cant have wrinkles yet your not that old lol.

well im off to take riley to the drs again today hopefully he can have his needles aswell as this is the only week im free to do anything.

later girls
    adele

thanks Maz LOL

I dont think I will keep going I feel like the odd one out of the group anyway, they all go for walks or go to pool to do laps, my idea of excercise is doing the washing or doing the floors LOL

anyway my boy is being so good, he went down at 10.25pm last night, woke at 5.45am had a feed and change and was back in bed at 6.10am I woke with a fright at 9.10am and raced in to check him, he was just stirring so I thought I would grab a shower and throw a load of washing in the machine, so I do that get dressed he is laying in bassinet with eyes open all sweet like so I grabbed camera took a few shots, then cam eout to put camera down went back in and he is asleep :eek: again, so I have left him, he woke at 5.50am yesterday back in bed by 6,05am slept till 9am and then really onkly had cat nap dozes till he went down last night so maybe he is zonked oh well at least I can get some washing done hey!!!!!!!!!

rach - is there a playgroup near you instead of a mothers group ?? i dont worry if your form of exercise is housework its good for and your house is getting clean at the same time lol.

riely just had his needles today she cried for 2 hrs after. looks like i have a big sook on my hands lol. i wasnt expecting that as akira has never cried about the needles. akira was trying to help him by saying its ok it doesnt hurt for long lol.

well im going to lay down while he is asleep and akira is just watching tv. got a big headache.

later girls

Adele

Don't ya hate it when you don't stay on top of keeping up with the thread!? It is soooo impossible to catch up! We sure can talk

Xander has been a little angel for a couple of days now. I sure wish I could keep this baby - but I'm sure someone will return my little terror again sometime soon. He's been feeding 3 hourly (normally is 1.5 - 2 hourly!), having proper daytime naps and sleeping through from 9pm - 5am - and has been all smiles, not one bawling session at all. Wouldn't it be nice if babies stayed in this type of a 'phase'!

We took him into the spa for the first time yesterday, he totally loved it, so will go in again today as it is set to be a warm one. I also took him in the shower with me for the first time (was a day of first's) and he loved that too...

Ok, will BBL to try and keep up and do personals.

anna, I know what you mean, Nina is a little angel yesterday & today. Knowing our luck the monsters will be back in time for Xmas. I'm getting Nina's needles next week, sooo not looking forward to that!!

God the shops are so bad. I got there at 9 and already starting to get busy, by 11 when I left it was packed. Still have more shopping to do to. Some people I still don't know what to get and I hate wandering around looking.

Glad to hear everyones bubs are behaving themselves. I am meeting up with my mothers group this arvo, this week we going someones house.

Shell - i think with living with the IL's ill just have to grin and bear it!

DH and I lived with them for 6 months before we got married to save money for our deposit.. I went from a size 10 till a 14 while living there as DH and i went out for dinner so much! We could have saved so much more money! But we needed to get out of the house..

My IL"s mean well and they are not too bad, i oculd do worse.. I would prefer to stay at my mums but her partner is still battling cancer so its a bit hard ..

Anyhoo, gotta start packing.. DD is getting better and I had Pixis photos of Alexander today.. so cute.. hope that they turn out nice.. xoxo

BBL for personals

hello ladies!

us melbournians are in for a hot 34 + degrees tomorrow grrrr

saturday night was awesome!!! i had such a great time. hubby drove so myself and sis in law got to have a few drinks she has a 4 yr old and a 7 month old so she has not been out in a veryyy long time! we went with a group of friends including my brother and got home at like 5:30 in the morning. while it was a great night i dont think i will be doing it again for a while. i was so heavy headed the next day and to make it worse mum made me go shopping with her. it wasnt so bad considering it was sooooo bloody hot and the shopping centre was nice and cool.
    savanna must have known mummy needed sleep cause i put her to bed at nine pm sunday night and she woke up only at 8am the next day!!! what an angel!!!

im such a spazzo some times. i forgot savannas chn appointment last week so now i have to wait two weeks to get another one as she is totally booked out. grrr im hanging to know how much she has grown.
    savanna is playing with her toys now!!!! she can hold them and wave them around to hear the noises they make. she even holds them with both hands too. such a big girl!!

annat- i hope you get better hun xoxox

lil princess- you lucky girl congrats!! i cant wait to buy our own house!!!

shellbell- i have not done any xmas shopping as yet. i just cant be bothered soooo lazy i am! hehe im dreading it having left it till the last minute now

maz- has your birthday come and gone?? if so happy belated birthday!! if not... umm happy birthday for the comming day hehe

ohh lunch is ready better be off before miss attitude start wingeing at me

adele nope no playgroup here, I found a ad for one but it was 3-5years olds I will see how we go, am hoping to start zJack in swimming classes at end of Jan maybe i will meet some more people then

anyway am not worried about how much jack is eating now, I was getting worried thinking he wasn't having enough but my little porker has put on 420grms in 2 weeks, he has averaged 210+ a week since birth CHN said they like to see between 120-175grm gain so Jack is fine

he now weighs 6420grms WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok Jack is napping so I am going to see if I can get a little shut eye as well, I have a sore eye I think I have a little sty, and a real bad tooth ache, for which I am see dentist thurs week about, also the beast is here, so this mummy really isn't feeling the greatest

hope you are all having a great day

chat soon

wow they start playgroup that late there our playgroups here start from brith till 5yrs.

rach- riley has just hit the 6kg mark and there is only a day differences lol. i was told today to start giving him some rice cereal as he is starting to have 300mls every feed he is a little pig lol.
    hope you feel better soon.

ambz- glad to hear you enjoyed your night out. sounds like you had a great time and well done on savanna for sleeping all night for you such a good little girl.

well im off to go and rest some more.

later girls

Adele

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast