Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #17

what on earth has happened to the bubs - must be going through one of their 'phases' - only good thing is you know in a couple of days they will be doing something totally different just to freak you out. Well, I am changing Rylee's night time routine and going to give her a big feed later on in the evening see if it makes a difference, and if that doesn't work I am going to try her on some rice cereal at night to see if that settles her - even though I have heard about the six month thingo and early solids causes allergies etc, my paediatrician recommended it to me the other day and I was holding off to see if Rylee improves but she hasn't so will try the late feed and if not go with the rice cereal.

Not much else to report, had a nice lunch out today with one of my friends who has a two week old bub - so tiny - Rylee looked like a giant compared to him!!

Better go, happy sleeps to all the bubs!
    Laurinx

IRONING............WHATS THAT?????????

have a great day everyone

Ashleigh is finally asleep after a 40 min battle of screaming. I don't know what is going on with her, I've posted about it in the General baby and toddler discussion area. If anyone has any advice be great, it sounds like alot of us are having similar probs!

Laurin- Is Rylee not settling at night? Is that why you need to give the feed? I have more probs in the day although I do have to het up 2 sometimes 3 times a night with her. I don't know what happened 4 weeks ago she was waking once a night and things have just gone downhill from there.

Sharleen- Sounds like a very busy weekend. Skip the ironing, i think I've only ever ironed 2 items in my whole life.

Might make some breakfast quickly while I get the chance!

well after a crappy afternoon jack was in bed around 10.45pm slept till 5am back in bed till 8am, but looks like another wingy day *sigh*

i am gettin depressed i can't seem to catch up with the washing,housework, ironing etc, doesn't help when nights like last night jack is cranky, so jase goes to bed leaving me to settle jack, wash dinner dishes, wash,sterilize do bottles, iron his work clothes, tidy lounge, i got bed around 11.30pm

and now i have washing to nag out, washing to fold ironing to do and jack doesn't want to be put down, gotta have shower and get to shops as well

ok I have the bug what are you thankful for as 2006 comes to a close, at the moment its Jack being asleep

1. Jan ~ celebrated new years day with my true love our 7th together
    2. Feb ~ got a much wanted
    3. Mar ~ got to see my little bee's heart beating away
    4. Apr ~ found out bee was 100% perfect no NTD
    5. May ~ found out bee was a little boy Jack Robert
    6. Jun ~ started anti natal and finally made some purchases for Jack
    7. July ~ found out I have a weird heart beat, Jack decided he might like to come early, but OB managed with drugs to make him stay put
    8. Aug ~ first ambulance ride, first plane flight (thank you RFDS) , flown to brisbane to make sure Jack stays put again, am thankful for ronald mcdonald houses, we spent 2 weeks in brisbane
    9. Sep ~ first helicoptor flight, another stay in hospital, another plane flight and to end Sept on a high the birth of the most precious creature ever, my perfect son Jack, born 2 days after my precious Katy's 3rd birthday in heaven
    10. Oct ~ motherhood begins, 5 years married, 5 years TTC ( 4 precious angels) and finally a baby in our arms
    11. Nov ~ Jack what more is there to say
    12. Dec ~ our first xmas with Jack

to top of the year, here's to all our wonderful friends and Family thanks for being with us thru this incredible exhausting year, but what a year its been

edit feature not working FEB supposed to have BFP

Jan: morning sickness really kicked in :ms:
    Feb: we bought Heath a new toy, a new Toyota Hilux .... argghhh ... very expensive!!!
    Mar: Heath turned 30!! He's over the hill now hehehe
    Apr: Went to Whitsunday's for a holiday and I had no m/s the whole time!!
    May: my b'day!! also went part-time at work
    June: quit work, m/s too much too handle
    July: loved being a housewife, got to do lots of shopping before bub arrived
    Aug: celebrated our first wedding anniversary and welcomed Nina on the same day!
    Sept: my grandparents came to meet Nina, we had 4 generations of women there
    Oct: not much happening here
    Nov: another boring month
    Dec: celebrating our first Christmas with Nina

Hope everyone has a fantastic christmas with their new bubbas and families

Jan: Celebrated 1st wedding anniversary, Found out we were pregnant, quite a surprise after the m/c
    Feb: Saw our little bean's heartbeat
    Mar: Made it to 12 weeks!
    Apr: First felt Jett kick!
    May: Found out he was a little boy
    June: Nothing much happened here
    July: My two best friends babies were born and my 21st birthday!
    Aug: Nothing good happened here
    Sept: Welcomed our little miracle uneventfully!
    Oct: Found out we were moving over east
    Nov: Life is all good from here with our boy around
    Dec: Jett's first christmas!

Jan: Pregancy confirmed via ultrasound
    Feb: 2nd Ultrasound after noticing some spotting
    Mar: 3rd Ultrasound (I suspected he was a 'HE' from the u/s, but sonographer wouldn't confirm) - already could feel the faintest flutters.
    Apr: Nicknamed the little guy Wongy.
    May: It's a boy - another ultrasound! My sister got married.
    June: My best friend got married
    July: Finally started showing. 2 more ultrasounds to measure as I was teeny.
    Aug: Missed my final day at work as the impatient little bugger couldn't wait and arrived 3 weeks early!
    Sept: Waiting for all you guys to pop! DH celebrates first Fathers' Day.
    Oct: Just enjoying being a Mum
    Nov: DH's birthday.
    Dec: Xander's First Christmas!!!

well jack slept from 9.40-11.40am had a feed we ducked to shops it is so hot,when I got home I plomked him on mat on floor he had a little whinge and went to sleep, he is stirring now but am going to ignore him for a bit if I can, it is too hot o nurse him, jase be home with lunch soon then a/c in bedroom goes on and thats where jack and I are going to spend the arfternoon

Girls - im going to have to go through all my months and work out what happened and when. my pg was a headache with renovating, Wilhelms doctors appointments and Jed's 30th. I will get back to you all later on it.
    Anna - thank you, you naughty girl for the cover today. You gave me back TO MUCH money. Coming over to give you an arse whopping gf.
    Im so knacked from Vy yesterday. Thankfully today she's been really god, and she slept through to 7.30 this morning. ah f&&king ants everywere! We ended up giving her some dymadon cause she screamed so high pitched it wasnt funny. and she's got the runs abit to. Quiet funny seeing that she was clogged up at 2 months old.
    Ive got Nikolaus home spewing like a trooper so I better go
    Just thought I'd get on and say hello to everyone and if im not on this weekend its because im home alone with the 3 kids. Jed's gone to his brothers bucks night and I might actually get some sanity.
    Chat soon chickens
    xxmaz

LOL, I too am thankful that (so far) River's having a mostly cheerful day! Perhaps cos I've given in and aren't trying to accomplish anything else today :P

Yeah , for babies born in Sept, 2006 has been all about them hasn't it!
    Jan: did about a million preg tests after being able to smell things better and feeling a bit sick.
    Feb: Was too sick on our 2nd wedding anniversary, so we went out the next night.
    Mar: Ultrasound to confirm and told our parents
    Apr: Felt Riv moving around here
    May: People still didn't believe I was pregnant, cos I wasn't showing. Ultrasound.
    Jun: Very busy working and helping my friend plan her wedding.
    Jul: My best friend got married. Think I finished work this month too.
    Aug: Ran's 24th birthday!
    Sept: River Jude made his appearance!
    Oct: River turned purple...ohh still gives me a funny feeling to think about it.
    Nov: My 23rd birthday and River's first smile
    Dec: Christmas! (and will we manage to bd before 2007? Time is running out! )

It's the weekend! Starting to feel a bit more like Christmas too I reckon. I think I will be away from Rans most of tomorrow though He's got his best friend's suit fitting for his wedding at Fountain Gate, and I'm going to a brunch. Ah well. It's just been one of those weeks, and it'll be one of those weekends, and then perhaps next week will be calmer.

Have a great weekend Sharle!
    Rach, is there someone like a friend or relly that can entertain Jack while you get some jobs done? Sometimes I've got my mum here on the couch to read a book and restick the dummy in, rock, sing to, etc, while I get some tidying done. Or perhaps you could even schedule 'babysitting time' for Jase while you catch up? I don't know...it's not like my house is clean anyway. Hope your day gets better.

jan:BFP on the day i was going to an engagement party and seeing my schoolfriends!
    Feb:had an ultrasound and seen my little blob.At the end of feb i ha bleeding and needed another u/s to see.Blob was still alive.
    March:u/s all is fine,went to melbourne for a holiday with sister and to see my parents who were holidaying at the time.Told my parents!
    April:not much i dont think,mum and dad come home.painted babys room crystal apple!
    may:find out we are having a girl. My dads bday
    June:Brothers bday.
    July:we were up at ningaloo reef camping.Joy.
    august:Baby was found to be small.Needed 3 u/s for monitoring.Was scary and stressful not knowing when she was arriving!
    Sept: Arrived by inducement.5pound 6ounce tiny little perfect angel!! hospital for 2 nights due to choking.
    Oct:aarons bday,i turned 30.also my sisters bday
    Nov:millana is 2
    Dec: millana's little friends bdays,and xmas coming up!! ANd mums bday yesterday.

Nelle our closest relis are 170kms away

I am fine, the only friends I have out here that I could call on does babysitting 5 days a week so she's a no go, and she would irritate me anyway, the house is tidy it just irritates me that I can't seem to stay on top of things this past year, but I am not going to dwell on anything I have a beautiful son, a great husband we own 2 properties, we live away from family what more could a girl want..........oh thats right a maid

catch ya all later Jack is sleeping in a/c

Grrrr, I think AF is going to make an appearance. As I been having killer ovary pain the last two weeks and today had a pink spot on toilet paper. Only time will tell. BBL for personals and my year thingy.

Love

Thanks for the welcome back guys!!! I promise to stick aorund this time!

Anna - House Work... LOL. My house is never clean... well it's clean, but not tidy! LOL. Cooking is ok when I remember to get something out, I just wait til DH gets home and he plays with Kiara while I cook!

Ambz - YES!!! All the time, I am always on about something/one on BB... myfriends think I am crazy, they don't realise what they're missing!

Chrissy - Are you seriously TTC already???

Rach - I Hear Ya! Don't stress over it all - I say - A clean house is a sign of a wastedife!!! I am so behind on housework and washing it's a joke!!!

Kiara has beenm a angel today... and I still got hardly anything done!!! She was clingy as yesterday though... and feeding every 2 hours, but today she's back to herself!

Jan - Emotional Goodbye to 2005... Then SUPRISE WE'RE PG!
    Feb - Reality Hits - this pg looks good
    March - My Bday pg, with healthy bubba
    April - booked into hospital... for real it's happening. Moved into new house!
    May - OH NO... Needed another U/S to make sure all good... Phew it is!
    June - Ante-Natal classes YAY... almost there now!
    July - BABY SHOWER - Great fun, loads of pressies!
    Aug - Finish Work... WOO HOO
    September - The Birt of the most wondeful gift - My Baby Girl!
    October - Reality hits - I'M A MUM!!
    November - 2 Year Anniversary... first night away from my girl... just a few hours!
    December - Looking forward to our First Family Christmas!!!

A great year 2006 has been... I couldn't have asked for more... Thank god 2005 is behind us!

Jan- Found out we were preg! Yay!
    Feb- 3 year anniversary (we met on valentines day)
    March- 12 week u/s, I think besides the birth this was best thing in the whole preg.
    April- Had our 19 week u/s, found out 99% girl.
    May- Nothing I can think of.
    June- Had 4D u/s done, was just so fantastic to see her like that.
    July- Finished work, sold my car.
    Aug- My b'day yay, went to B&B our last night away together.
    Sep- Ashleigh came into the world.
    Oct- Started mothers group and getting to know bubs.
    Nov- Adjusting to life as a mum and struggling abit with no freedom.
    Dec- First xmas with Ash, we were sad last year not being preg, little did we know we concieved a few days prior.

Ash still bit whingy but at least she has stopped the screaming, plus these half hour naps she has I'm not too impressed with.

here goes
    Jan - went for an u/s on Wilhemls 4th birthday (16th) was asked if I was pg cause the lady couldn't find 'anything' . Cried my eyes out. U/s 2 weeks later confirmed I was pg
    Feb - my birthday - very, very sick. First anntenatal 23rd - got to know you guys better.
    March - U/s confirmed due date of the 13th of september - Jed's oma's 94th birthday
    April - Started reno's to house - had first bad fall u/s had to make sure everything was alright
    May - had to take iron tablets, lost to much weight due to m/s (20kg - its found me again lol) had 3D scan on 23rd and finally found out that we were having a girl . caddie was the first to know.
    June - Blood test for gs - positive 4 diabities
    July - Nikolaus turns 6 - had big party at bowling place. More blood Test, another big fall, bruise on hip the size of a dinner plate.
    Aug - Was told I was going to have an 11pd baby at u/s on the 1st (ha ha) her head as already engaged. Daddy turns 30 and we go into labour the day after. Stopped after 8 hours with heart attack tablets. Very scarey time.
    sep - Booked in for 5th with a gf who was also having a cs same day. woke up with 'gastro pains' midnight the 2nd of september and had vy not even 4 hours later. waters broke as they were helping me onto the operating table. celebrated our 7th wedding anni
    oct - trying to get into routine with 3 kids and stopped bf.
    nov - had wilhelm finally officially diagnoised with Autisum. Watch Vy close for the same signs. Had m/c on the 4th. Jed no longer getting the snip. considering having number 4.
    dec - became an aunty for the 10th time to oliver james. going to Jed's other brothers wedding on the 30th. VY gets her first christmas and gets to see the beach for the first time
    been together for 10 years on the 6th

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast