Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #17

belle, could be a number of things ... too hot? maybe she's too tired and couldn't be bothered (nina does this), not hungry? How's your milk supply?

Ooh ahh, I DO like my avatar! Lol Helen, I want in on my natural paradise too

Hi there Belle! Of COURSE we hadn't forgotten you! That's a brilliant weight...could she just not be hungry yet? Riv goes about 4ish hrs between feeds, because when I gave him milk earlier than that he mucked around and wasn't really into it. The other girls have some good ideas too...no idea, how can we really tell with these confusing babies anyway! Hope you figure out what it is!

Maz, nope I didn't get an itti bitti in the end, rather sad. Though I don't really care, since I've got an AIO coming in the mail anyway! Can't have everything!
    OH and I posted off your parcel this morning, express (after standing in a line that stretched to the next suburb I reckon) so you SHOULD get it tomorrow! I'm rather excited and nervous..I hope it's okay.

Yay that Nina's doing well Jodi, it's always nice when our babies seem to be cruising along nicely isn't it. Yay Rach for Jack as well! Ah what the heck, YAY to all the babies!

Wow Ambz on Savanna being so spoilt! We figure Riv won't care this Christmas, perhaps I'll give him an extra Christmas feed or something, lol! We did get him a top from Pumpkin Patch that says 'my momma ain't raising no fool'. Pretty cute.

Well. Bought some new wine glasses (despite the fact that Rans's and my family don't drink :P) for Christmas lunch - they look so much nicer.
    Back later I imagine, hope everyone's enjoying their afternoon! xo
    Last edited by Nelle; December 18th, 2006 at 02:48 PM.

*Belle*- Could she just not be that hungry at the moment? I was reading your post, and you said eventually she attatched so maybe she is filling up enough now that she can go longer between feeds? Hope you sort it out. Could you ask your MCHN or call the ABA?

Well to coincide with Ashleigh's 3 month birthday we have set up the cot, fingers crossed she'll settle into it okay. I think she will cause its in the same position her bassinet was. She's just getting way too long for her bassinet some nights after I hear her throwing herself round the bed I go in and she has gone sideways and has her legs over the side so I think she's well and trully due for the cot now. I had few tears in my eyes when setting it up!

happy 3 mths Ashleigh

jack is going into cot when we get back from agnes after xmas, we have to use brakes on bassinet otherwise he moves it all round the place

Shell i initially put ruby for day sleeps in cot first and then a week later tried at night and she was great!! She prefers it as when i put her in the bassinet 2 days ago due to mega crankies(thought id rock her) she screamed louder!!
    Well i did my last christmas shop this morning! I forgot my only nephew.I spent way more than i should but i thought well what the heck!!
    Thanks rach for pharmacydirect.i just bloody spent up big!!! My hubby will have a fit.
    Okay going to read a mag whilst kiddies are asleep!

my little moo is just crying and crying. Im going to pull my hair out. thank god she's doing now and not when Jed was away. She would have made a pretty wall hanging if she did.
    BBL

Wow, all the bubs are going great guns!!

Jodi - sounds like Nina is going full steam ahead, Rylee also has her injections this Thurs - not looking fwd to it - last time she screamed and screamed, poor thing.

The shops are so crowded here, it is a mission just to get groceries. Though I did some shopping this morning and got DH and Rylee's pressies - got Rylee a little gold bracelet with elephants on it and will get her a toy too - what are you guys getting your bubs for Chrissy?

Yep, Xmas is next Monday - think I will have run out of steam by then!

Also, are any of your bubs rolling over - Rylee tries to when she is on her tummy - but doesn't quite get there - do you girls do any other exercises with them?

Better go, she's waking up.
    Hugs
    Laurin

Maz- I hope Vy settles for you. Its horrible when they do that and you try everything to please them and they are just not happy. Ash was like that a few days ago, its awful.

Ash is in her cot, took us a little while longer to settle her but she's asleep now so we'll see how she goes, I just hope if she wakes she can resettle.

caddie- Thats a good idea, if she doesn't sleep to well tonight in the cot I'll try getting her used to it in the day first.

Laurin- Ash isn't rolling yet, she nearly can roll from tummy to back but gets her arm stuck and stops half way, she hates being on her tummy so she tries really hard to roll onto her back.
    Last edited by shellbell3; December 18th, 2006 at 08:02 PM.

hey girls,

riley has no more germs in his blood yay but has to say on the medication for 10 more days which suits me fine. had another scare this morning i woke up to simon chucking and having a fit. that was the last thing i needed. they said he didnt have enought to drink the day before and its also from all the stress that is going on.

my weight is just falling off lol i think i might have hit my 5kg goal lol.

well ill be back later

Adele

my little moo is just crying and crying. Im going to pull my hair out. thank god she's doing now and not when Jed was away. She would have made a pretty wall hanging if she did.
    Xander has been doing the same thing all day... I'm going nuts. Thank god DH has just got home.

I wonder if our babies have been chatting to each other...Riv's been rather unsettled tonight too. Though he seems to have settled for the night now.
    Rans was minding him this arvo while I tried to have a nap (which I didn't cos Riv was crying) and he actually said to me 'does he do this often? He won't settle unless I'm rocking him'. And I got to say can you see why I don't get much housework done sometimes?

Oh Adele...hope Simon stays healthy, and remind him to drink water!! It can be hard to remember to stay hydrated hey.

Hope Vy and Xander are settled now!

River's not rolling either...not sure I've ever seen him try...when he's on his tummy he's too busy sucking his fists. :P

Thanks Nelle - Xander has finally gone to sleep for the night. I'm soooo stuffed tho myself, but have heaps to do before I get to go to bed.

Maz - Hope Vy settled for you.

Adele - Have you lost 5kg already? Wow! Keep up the good work.

Laurin - Xander isn't rolling from his back to front, and he is one of the oldest here. He does however sometimes roll from his front to his back - but I think that is just cos he hates tummy time!

Shell - That's great that you got Ash to settle in her 'big girl' cot! Reminds you of how fast they are growing tho doesn't it? Happy 3 months to your beautiful girl.

Caddie - Congrats on finishing your Chrissy shopping! I love shopping, but Xmas shopping is just so draining.

Belle - Awesome to see you here hon, of course we haven't forgotten about you! Re the boob refusal thing, the MCHN told me it is usually a developmental phase that some bubs go through... nothing wrong with your supply or anything like that. Just keep doing what you are doing and all should come good again. It also sometimes happens with bubs that are bottle fed as babies find bottle feeds heaps easier than sucking the breast.

Jodi - I was going to ask when little Nina was due for her jabs.. Xander is going tomorrow the poor little tike. Hope he does as well as he did for the 2 month ones.

Ambz - I wonder if the super drooling is a teething thing or not... Xander has been doing it for a couple of weeks, and it is getting worse - but no tooth has come through yet. He does bite down on my nipple now if I don't pay attention whilst feeding him (ouch!). SO what did you have on layby?

Helen - How is little Eithan going?

Ok, I'll shut up now.. I've been typing for what feels like agessssss.

morning girls

god caitlyn is a good girl lately, sleeps all night long, everynight, playing with her toys, and actually enjoying it not winging, but she is a bit of a slobber chop at the moment, fist in mouth, dribbling so much, and she talks up a storm, you just cant shut her up, the kids go over and talk to her and that makes her worse, but at least shes not screaming. as for her xmas pressy, i didnt get her much cause when you have 7 kids to buy for, well its pretty tough at this time of year, so she got a pair or swimmers, and some rubber duckies, thats it, she has no idea what xmas is anyway, so i didnt go overboard, but i did win for her of ebay a jolly jumper and some wiggles dvds.

hope you all have a great day

Hey!
    This will be quick Im super busy today!Got to pick up one of Dh's pressies, buy some chrissy food and pick up our dog from the airport.

Jett has rolled a few times, he's taken to doing it in his bassinette from his back/side to his stomach. I almost had a heartattack this morning when I woke up and found him on his tum.

As for chrissy presents for the little tyke, I went overboard He's getting:
    • two little outfits and a Leapfrog activity centre table for 3+mths from me
    • a Fisher Price House activity centre from Dh
    • a blow up pool from his Grandpa
    • a bumbo seat from my sister
    • books, musical stacking pots & pans and one of those blocks that you put the different plastic shapes into (ie star, square etc) from Santa
    • money from the great-grandies

We're still waiting on our parcel from Gran and Grandy in WA.

Ugh its smoky here again today. I could smell it as soon as I got up, no wonder my nose is running. Whats it like out your way Maz???
    I started bleeding again heavily yesterday even though my meds are spose to stop it :evil: Im so god dang sick of this I just want to go off the pill AND the meds and just TTC. Once we've had #2 they can remove my uterus out my nose for all I care. Im not particularly attached to it anymore.
    Funny moment, yesterday Jett was on his playmat facing away from the TV. I was half watching Jerry Springer when I look down and he has scooted himself on his back around on his mat so he could see the TV Next thing these two "ladies" break out in a fight and what do I hear from my child???????????

Laughing, full on cracking up laughing!

OMG what have I turned him in to???????????????????????????????????????????

Annat - Nina loves the TV!! Everytime we walk into the lounge room with her she looks for it!! She cracks up laughing at the cricket, for some strange reason she loves cricket. Definitely gets that from her dad, not her mum. Well done on losing 3kg so far. My weight loss has come to a stop at the moment, my body just isn't behaving for me.

anna** - Heath now can't make it to the dr on Thurs for the needles, so I gotta do it on my own. I'm not looking forward to it. Hope Xander goes ok with it. How many does he get over there? Nina gets 3 here.

Well my little princess is being just that. Yesterday was a day for milestones, she sat for about 30 unattended, she was rolling around all over the place, taking her teddy with her (so cute), and she was talking non-stop. Everytime I'd talk to someone on the phone she'd talk even more, and I'd put the phone to her mouth and she'd talk to the person on the other end.

WTG Nina! She is growing up so fast! Xander gets 2 jabs today... I gotta go by myself as 1) DH has to work and 2) he wouldn't do it anyway. I hope it goes ok - we are leaving in half an hour.

Morning all,

Sounds like everyone is gearing up for Christmas, I just have a few more things to get today then Friday... DH is going to stay home with Kiara on Friday so I can go and get all last minute things done easily, as the shops wont be the nicest place to be... LOL!!!

Kiara has started to try rolling up to her side, and is alays lifting her head when she's on her back!!!

I can't wait til Christmas Day and eve!~!! We do Christmas eve with my best friend, and it's also DH's bday so we go to the pub for dinner and drinks too.... good that we catch up with all the friends just before Christmas!!!

Jodi and Anna - Needles are fine... I gaveKiara half the recommended dose of panadol about 1/2 hour befpre she got hers... it was great, didn't need to give her anymore as she was fine.

AnnaT - I haven't been out side yet, dunno what the smokes like today... I wanted to hang some wahing out, so hopefully it's ok here... LOL at not being attached to your uterus anymore!!! I feel the same everytime I see AF!! WOW Jet is being spoilt!! All worth it thhough!

Chrissy- YAY at Caitlyn being so good... it's great isn't it, Kiara has been the same latey, sleeping at least 8 hours every night!

Sorry for lack of personals... Ki9ara is ready for her bottle, and I am madly trying to get the house ready for Christmas day!

good luck with your needles Xander, you be a brave boy for mummy!
    mel, I was thinking about the panadol. The needles at 8 weeks were fine, she screamed for about 2 minutes, I fed her, then all was ok. I'm hoping this is the case again.

HAPPY 3 MONTHS KIARA !!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast