Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #18

Oh ambz that is the most adorable photo mate and what a wonderful present idea for your parents. they love it.
    I have just had a sleep with Vy cause she just wouldn't settle down. Every time I pout her in her cot when I thought she was alseep she'd wake a scream blue murder so in th eend, I took her into my bed and slept for an hour (I needed it anyway). Slept wrong but, now my neck is killing me. Nothing a few drinks tonight wont fix. Im so excited to go out on my own. I have to find something cool and charming to wear not my trackies and huge t-shirt
    good night chickens
    xxmaz

Well after complaining bout Ashleigh's sleeping she had that nap this morn that was nearly 2 hours and this arvo a nap that was nearly 3 hours! I was amazed, hope she sleeps tonight!

Jodi- glad to hear Nina went well with her needles. Still got another month til Ash is due for her next lot and seeing as Df is on holidays he has been told he can come along this time!

God i am sooo hot, drinking so much water that i feel sick yet i still keep feeling dizzy. BFing in hot weather isn't much fun, bring on the rain.

maz- You'll have a great time tonight. Lucky you had that nap this arvo keep you more awake to get more drinks in.

Maz, you'll look beautiful, hope you're having a great time!

That's a gorgeous photo Ambz.

Jodi, that's great that Nina went so well with her needles!

Ooh Shell mate, keep drinking that water! Yeah I haven't felt too good either, but I think that's got to do with the fact that I keep forgetting to eat! Whoops.

That's a lot of top changes Anna! Guess that's for a lot of drool :P

Ah poop, Riv's whinging for a feed. On the bright side, he goes to bed after this feed

Sharleen - You guys have midnight trading? Damn Perth is so backwards... we are still stuck in the dark ages over here and consider ourselves lucky that we have 9pm trading for a few days this week.

Maz - I hope you are having a fantastic time tonight!

Nelle - Yep, lots of clothing changes... works out ok tho because he has a lovely Grandma that just loves to buy him clothes (normally he grows faster than he can wear them out) so finally he is getting some decent wear out of all his stuff. I hope Riv went down nicely for you tonight.

Adele - I'm sure next year will be fantastic for you, but like Sharleen said... lots of great things happened this year too!

Ambz - Gotta love the Subaru gearboxes :mad: at least that wont need doing for a while. Tyres are so expensive, my 'line used to have super expensive tyres as well - worth it for the grip, but they wear out so fast. Enjoy braving the shops tomorrow with your sis. That photo is adorable and totally worth the pee on the bed!

Jodi - I love that pic of Xander as well, I took it when I went to visit my Nanna on the weekend in Bunbury (the one who has had lots of strokes) - it was so amazing, neither Xander or my Nanna can speak, but the eye contact was a whole magic conversation in itself. Makes you realise that words aren't the only way to communicate. So happy to hear that Nina was nice and brave for her needles.. how is she tonight?

Could everyone please send there best regards to Belle, she had a bit of a fall today, unfortunately Julia was in her arms at the time. She did take Julia to the hospy for monitoring and all is ok (phew!) but I think Belle is pretty shaken. I'm speaking to her tomorrow to see how she is as I've only heard this via sms - will update you when I know more.

Well, I'm enjoying a small glass of red before I head off to the land of nod *bliss* fingers crossed Xander sleeps through tonight. Tonight was the first night I got him to sleep without comfort sucking on the boobie - took a bit longer, but he did nod off eventually (with a whole lot of grizzling I might add).

gorgeous photo anna... i know what you mean about eye contact... they can have a whole conversation without any words. thanks for letting us know about belle. hope you and julia are ok belle, glad to hear that you were both just shaken, and no real injuries. thinking of you. xxx

Hi Girls

Hugs to you Belle - what a shock for you - hope you and Julie are doing okay - it sure would have given you a fright.

Jodi - Rylee had her needles today - big scream but then I put her straight on the boob and she was fine and went to sleep at 6.45 pm with no crying - but she didn't have her late afternoon nap so must have been exhausted.

Maz - hope you made the most of your girls night out!!

Sharleen - I havn't sent out Chrissy cards either - think it will be group email from me this year!!

DH is staying out on site tonight so I am going to watch Desperate Housewives and eat chocolate and have an early night!!!

Lots of hugs
    Laurinxx

This will be quick!
    I hear ya on the drool Anna! Jett has to be teething because he's doing the exact same thing Xander is. If its not himself covered in drool from head to toe its all over me, or the floor or poor unsuspecting people at the shops lol He just chews his bottle teats to death to, so glad it isnt my boobies :eek: His hands are always in his mouth.
    Ugh Dh just wont budge on TTC even though Ive had to go off the pill and my meds to see if that will get rid of this bleeding [email protected] I told him we can use protection til Feb because I want atleast 14/15mths between them, and then we will try until June (I cant be due in May 08 as thats when we move....) then start again once we've passed the May 08 EDD mark. So by the time us lucky infertile people actually get pregnant Jett will be 1 Even my in-laws think its a fair plan but he just says "Nope Im not ready to take care of another one (WHAT THE F??? What exactly does he do?) and you dont do enough housework to convince me you could handle two kids" :evil:
    Dh took our poor baby girl dog-dog in to get desexed this morning I feel so bad but she's had two litters and that is enough. I hope she goes ok.

Back on later tonight.

just quickly girls to say good morning to you all.
    I only had one drink last night a LONGGGGGGGGG cowboy becuase I decided to drive everyone around. I really didn't mind and I had the best time. DIdn't get home to midnight (I was so tired). I totally unwinded, and it was just so relaxing. I really needed it before today. I have to take Nikolaus to a suit fitting this morning, then a hair cut, then pick up a pram, go to a gf's for a little party with the kids, wash the car, take Nikolaus to a birthday party at 4, buy some beer, get nikolaus then take my mum to bingo. OH then come home and wrap some pressies. Sorry to go on about me but i needed to clear my head.
    Bloody hell Belle - I hope you and Julia are alright hon, Im giving you a ring later. Thankx for letting us know Anna, she wouldn't have said anything otherwise.
    Sory for lack of personals - ive just got so much on my mind. It doesn't mean I dont love any of you less - Oh [email protected] ive gotta wash and now its raining looks like the drier is gonna get a work out today.
    BBL to chat some more
    xx

what happened to belle and julia i cant find the post

Adele- Anna let us know she had a fall with Julia in her arms, luckily they're both okay, shaken up a bit though.

Maz- God thats too busy a day for you! Too hot for all that, glad you enjoyed your night out though.

AnnaT- I hope you and hubby come to some sort of agreement on the TTC business.

Belle- Hugs, hope you're feeling alot better this morn.

Anna**- Ashleigh has stopped comfort booby for sleep at night too, by her own choice. In one way its good but in another its taking longer to settle her and lots of cuddles.

Laurin- Glad to hear her needles went okay.

Well because of this horribly hot night Ashleigh woke 4 times for a drink, poor little thing, so I haven't had a good night sleep. Soooo hot, even with the fan on still hot mind you its just a crappy pedastal fan, should've gone and crashed at the IL's!

Got Ash weighed this morn she's now 5.660, thats a gain of 625g in 4 weeks, yay I'm happy with that, I always worry with BFing if she's getting enuff spec now she only has 5-10 min feeds, but must be okay.

Adele -

Quote Originally Posted by Anna** View Post

Could everyone please send there best regards to Belle, she had a bit of a fall today, unfortunately Julia was in her arms at the time. She did take Julia to the hospy for monitoring and all is ok (phew!) but I think Belle is pretty shaken. I'm speaking to her tomorrow to see how she is as I've only heard this via sms - will update you when I know more.

thanks for that girls,

poor thing she is having a hard time big hugs and akira said you can have a bug hug lol dont know where that came from

Adele

oh belle! that would have been awful.hugs to you both and glad you both didnt get hurt.
    Me,life is crapola.Aarons car(our family one until recently) has decided to break down.It cant be fixed until jan 2nd.So we need to hire a car otherwise our business will go down the ****. millana is a turd,rwefuses to wear clothes.WONT DO WEES on potty,im at my wits end.Anyway im sure others out there are worse off,byee

Caddie - What is wrong with the car? and what sort of car is it? Might be able to help if it really is that urgent... but I would need to know pretty quickly. I hope your day gets better.

It's quiet in here today... you girls must all be running around do last minute things for Xmas. Me, I'm sitting here eating cold pizza... YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HUge hello to all

And a big hug for belle xoxo hope that all is well

BBL.. Too busy but thinking of you all !!

hey girls - it's 4.30 in the morning - just thought I would pop in to say hi...
    Maz - you are so busy today - I am exhausted reading what you have to do
    Belle - hope you are doing fine
    Jodi - just out of curiousity how much rice cereal do you give Nina?
    Caddie - sorry about your car - these things always happen at the worst times!!

Not much else - back to bed.

Hugs, Laurin

Laurin - I give about 2 teaspoons of rice cereal to Nina. This week I've tried her on apple which she's not too sure about.

what a day i have had.

done 6 loads of washing pick up all the toys and changed the bed sheets and covers, folded all the washing,bathed the kids, mopped the floor, gone to the shops to get the last min things for monday, got tea on its a roast yummy, and now im stuffed.

caddie - sorry about the car know what that is like when you need it the most. hope you can get it fixed and doesnt cost to much.

well im off to lay down on the lounge and wait for simon to come home.

night all

Adele

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast